Whatever It Costs
Chapter 49

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

It was a nice spring Saturday morning in April, when things had progressed to the point where we had agreed to move in together. We had talked with the girls about our relationship, and they had no problems with the two us getting together. The girls would be spending two nights with my aunty and Beth and Ashley. My love had warned me that at some point I'd probably need to show Ashley that despite all things that had happened to her, she still was a desirable young woman. She had been quite blunt about it.

I could still remember her words: 'Fuck the law, here. I know something about what that poor girl has been through, and I know that she needs to know that she still is the lovely and attractive girl she is. She needs to know that she can be loved and she needs to be loved. She has been forced to give pleasure, but she also needs to know that she can be given pleasure. After the discussions with Candice and Kathryn I'm sure there hardly is anybody better than you. Besides, I have already promised that you'll do that to her. Don't you try to claim that you don't find her attractive. I've seen you get hard when she has been teasing you.'

It is quite hard to argue someone how is giving you marvelous handjob with occasional licks. But she was not finished yet, but continued after one more lick. 'Above all, your aunty and Beth agree with me, and Ashley accepts that she'll probably find someone else to love someday.'

After those final words she moved and mounted herself on me. Sometimes I wondered if I had created a monster by helping her to reveal her sexuality. But instead of complaining I had decided to roll the nipples of her small but wonderful breasts. That had been last night. I had not agreed but we both knew that I was fighting a battle I couldn't win. But it didn't mean that I would make it easy for them.

My reminiscence was interrupted by the doorbell. Since I was just finishing preparing breakfast, and Lin was still upstairs getting ready, I decided just to grip my robe and go to the door and inform her not to worry.

"I'll get it!"

Nothing had prepared me to what was behind that door. For some time I had felt that my past was really behind me, but now a part of it was facing me at my front door. A dark part. Something that I had last seen in a meeting room behind the courtroom in my old home town. If she had looked miserable then, she didn't look any better, now. For a young girl she certainly looked distressed, but once she recognized me she looked relieved, and then came a smile that looked almost scary.

"Oh, God! I finally found you."

She rushed inside and past me before I really could react. The girl who had caused most of the misery to Katy and some to me. The girl who's father was responsible for the death of Sara. I started to worry and hurried after her. Just to find her on all fours under the stairs with her dress on her back and her pussy and bottom exposed. I had to admit that her exposed bottom looked very nice. But there were tears in her eyes when she turned her head to look at me.

"Look, I'm sorry I'm no longer a virgin, but I'm yours now for a half a year to use in any way you want."

I looked at her with my mouth open and then I also saw Lindsay at the top of the stairs equally confused. I had a feeling that my life that had been in good order had once again become very complicated. Very, very complicated.

Once the girl noticed that there was another woman in the house, she broke down. I will have to give Lindsay full credit for how she handled the unexpected situation. She took a mug of coffee, and guided the sobbing girl upstairs. I was sitting downstairs and my thoughts were running like a whirlwind, not being able to stop or concentrate on any single thing.

It was about an hour and a half later when Lindsay came down. She walked straight into my study, opened a cabinet and took out a glass and a bottle of brandy. Then she poured herself a goodly amount of brandy, took a sip, and frowned. She poured some more, took another glass and poured some brandy in it. She gave it to me, and waited. It took me some time to understand but then I took a sip too, after which she poured me some more brandy, then put the bottle away. Then we went back to the living room and sat down. Lin sighed and turned to me.

"She has stayed awake almost two days in a row. I gave her something that helps her to relax and now she'll probably be sleeping for a while. Probably most of the day. But once she awakes she should not be left alone as she is, right now, quite fragile. I guess you have no idea what you did to her?"

To say that I was confused would be understatement of the year, and I guess it showed.

"But ... I didn't do anything to her. I did my best to keep her out of prison, even after what she did to Katy and me."

The smile on Lindsay's face was tired but genuine.

"Exactly. You forgave her. The problem is, that she just couldn't forgive herself once she understood what had happened to you and Katy - or Lily, as she knows her. Remember that she had money, so she had the resources to find out things."

While we were having our 'liquid breakfast, ' Lindsay told me what she had found out from Melissa - I had not even known her name. Once she was doing her community service, she learned that almost all the people in my old home town hated me for disturbing their balance, and punishing all the 'fine servants of the community' who had only made some 'smallish mistakes' ... like sending Lily into the hands of those predators. Besides that, I was squeezing the town dry. The only thing that kept them from sinking, was the company I had founded. Talk about irony! They were paying the court ordered compensation to me, with the money they were getting as taxes from the company I was forced to sell.

Melissa had also found out that there were people who thought highly about me. They were the people she'd had to help while doing her community service. She also found out where the money came from for the shelter for abused women.

But the thing that really broke her, was the CD in which her father confessed what he had planned to do to Sara, and what happened to Sara at the hands of these 'fine servants of the community.' That was combined with the fact that I had also channeled the money her father had given to Sara in his will, back to her children if she would ever have any.

She sold the part of the company she still owned, and used a whole lot of her money to track me down, so that she could pay her debt in the most humiliating way her young mind could imagine, as she had guessed that I was not after her money. Once Lindsay finished, I buried my face in my hands and groaned in despair. She finished her brandy and hugged me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.