Whatever It Costs
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

The change in my life was not just that my year long celibacy ended, I also had to learn to socialize again, since all the three ladies made sure I was included in discussions whenever possible. I had by no means been a hermit, but since my aunty and Beth were helping Ashley (who still had issues with all men, including me) we didn't meet as often as before. Katy did meet them, and somehow those meetings seemed to help both Katy and Ashley. Don't ask me why.

Even if I had never been a social butterfly, it was not as difficult as I had feared. I guess running a business had taught me something useful in that sense, but when they started to discuss dating, I burst out that I had not dated since high school. I guess that they decided that in my case, dating would happen AFTER the 'test rides.' I was told that the voting was unanimous. And, no, I was not allowed to vote. Like that would have mattered?

Two weeks later it was time for another sleepover party, and this time Candice was hosting it. When it was time to leave, Kathryn got her backpack and turned to me.

"As we walked here, would you mind giving me ride?"

"Sure."

I took note that she didn't say to where. I took her backpack and opened the car door for her. When I started driving, I headed to my home. After a moment of silence she turned to my direction.

"I didn't really believe it when Candice told me that you can be quite a cocky man for being so young. What makes you think that you can just drive me to your home and ravish me?"

"Your scent."

"What?"

"My dear girl, you smell like you are damned horny."

From the corner of my eye I could see her expressions changing. When she took a look in my direction, I guessed my grin gave me away.

"You are soooo bad. You are so going to pay for that, buster!"

"Oh, I certainly hope so!"

She murmured something unintelligible, but now I was sure that there was definitely some scent present. I was on my best behavior when I escorted her into my home. I opened the doors, carried her bag inside, and got her to sit in the living room.

I opened some sparkling wine I had waiting inside the fridge. I was sure that my new friends had exchanged notes, and I sure didn't want to look like 'a one trick pony.' When I came back with two full glasses, she actually did look a bit surprised. I gave a glass to her and toasted.

"To friendship."

We drank (it was good, and damned expensive, California sparkling wine) and talked, and I did my best to seduce her as slowly as I could. Hell, I hadn't had my balls emptied for two weeks, so I certainly was damned horny, too. Still, I tried to be slow. I touched her slightly whenever possible, I kissed her cheeks and some other places, but I certainly avoided the most erogenous areas. By the time we were finishing the bottle, we both were breathing a bit heavier, and now there was no mistaking the scent. She moaned when I ran my fingers through her raven hair. We both gasped when her hand found its way to my hard shaft. She was probably in her thirties, and carried maybe a few extra pounds, but not many. She also had the face of a model. A miniature model at five foot three. A raven-haired Tinkerbell. She didn't complain when I guided her upstairs.

I worshiped her gorgeous body with my fingertips and kisses, and I made sure to eat her to some screaming orgasms before starting to make love to her. The amount of time for the session we carried out, was certainly less than what I'd had with Candice; but I tried to make sure that what we lacked in quantity, we at least doubled in quality.

Eventually, we showered and I gave her a robe. Then we headed downstairs to have some snacks, which I had prepared earlier. We talked and I found out that she was both smart and witty. It was no wonder that she was friends with Candice and Lindsay. I noticed that I could easily like her, and that I was very happy to call her a friend. The benefits were really, really good, too!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.