Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 36

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

My college time was soon coming to end, but there was no real joy in that fact. In business, the customers were happy with the test results, and they wanted to go into production and maybe also buy my business. But the thing that kept me sane and connected to life, was Lily, once again. I spent as much time with her as I could, as we both were still recuperating from our loss.

It was an evening in the middle of May, when I was reading a book to Lily who was sitting on my lap when our door suddenly crashed in and a group of people dressed in black rushed into the house. They had their guns drawn and I could feel crying Lily been pulled away from my lap. And then there was pain. A real sharp pain on both sides of my chest and all I could do was to tremble uncontrollably. Through the pain I could understand that I had been tasered twice. I could see some woman taking crying Lily. Then there was a kick – no, several kicks - to my ribs. All this I noticed through a haze and unable to react.

Then I was gripped and handcuffed and pulled forcefully outside towards a waiting police car. There was pain and more pain as they pulled me towards the car. I wondered what my aunty might think when she was supposed to come later in the evening. I winced when I was smashed against the car and they started to examine my pockets. Finally I felt good enough to speak.

"Why in hell are you..."

"Shut up you fucking pedophile!"

That response was punctuated with forceful kick to my groin. I would have collapsed if I hadn't been held against the car. Somewhere in a distance I could hear Lily crying. Then the car door was opened and I was pushed - or rather kicked in. And then we were on the move. I managed to get myself to sitting position and take a look of two local cops who were in the car with me. It soon turned out that we were not driving to the local jail in the center of the city, but to the industrial area where they had the local Emergency Response Centre - and also a series of cells that were used as a temporary place for prisoners. It occurred to me that this really was no social call. The car stopped, and I was pulled inside the building. It seemed that those two guys did their best to ensure that some part of me made hard contact with several hard surfaces while they were moving me.

Inside the building they pulled me through the office area where there were some people sitting with their headsets on. There was another desk looking in the direction of a few cells that you could see through a glass wall. A guy behind the desk nodded to the two policemen dragging me. They got me through one more door to the area where the cells were. It seemed that all the cells were empty except one. Now I started to have a really bad feeling about this. All of a sudden I was hit with a baton. Hard.

"Strip."

I steeled myself and showed my handcuffs. How the hell did they think I could strip with these on? Then I was tasered again. I could sense one of the cops sitting one me while another cut me out of my clothes until I was lying there naked. Only then he opened my cuffs and closed them again in front of me. I was regaining control of my body again when I was lifted up again and put facing the occupied cell.

"Guys, we'll close our eyes if you want to play a bit with your new playmate. He's a pedophile so feel no mercy."

And then I was pushed inside a large cell holding four guys who looked exactly what they probably were. Hard-looking guys who had probably spent years in different penitentiaries. Those guys chuckled when they looked at my naked body.

"Hey, bitch, if you'll suck after fuck we'll be gentle."

The others find that guy hilarious. I didn't say a thing, but tried to gain some real control over my muscles. No way in hell I would be making it easy to them.

"Ohh, bitch plays hard to get. Me like."

Then one of the guys tried to grip me. Instead of turning away, I stepped in and hit his groin with my knee as hard as I could, and while he was going down I used both of my hands to his jaw. That hurt me like hell but he was out cold. I stepped back and the other three looked at me. Now there was venom in their eyes. They were no amateurs fighters as they now spread immediately. I knew that I had to act quickly, and as soon as I could, I made a move on one of them. I snapped a front kick to his belly, and another kick to the side of his head. Two out and I was able to roll myself back to standing position before the other two could react. Now my leg hurt, and my hands hurt, but at least they were not attacking me immediately, and I could catch my breath.

That little game went on for a short time, but felt like hours to me. The two guys I had hurt were back in business but not in any shape to attack me again but neither was I in a shape to attack the two who were still unharmed. They made sure that I could not really rest but I was hoping that they could not keep me here forever. Certainly somebody had to come at some point.

When the door finally opened I didn't dare to turn my head but only quickly looked just to see a guard approaching, carrying some food. I felt a sense of relief and turned my attention back to the guys in the cell. Bad mistake by me. I could sense something coming but it was too late. I was hit on the back of my head with a baton, and I dropped to the floor.

When I came around my hands were cuffed to the bars of the cell and I could feel someone groping my ass. And then there was pain. Pure white pain when something was forced inside me. My head was banging against the bars but I hardly noticed it from the pain I was feeling in my ass. And then it was over. But only for a moment. I could feel something dripping and even if my eyes could not really focus it seemed to me that at least some of it was red. I was bleeding down there. And then there was sharp pain again.

I didn't faint but through the mist in my head and the pain. I could not see or hear clearly. And the silliest thought came to me as also the other guy was finished. They both were some quick one trick ponies. But then I thought that I heard some new voices. I was not sure as my head kept on spinning. And it still hurt. Fucking hurt. And that stupid joke inside my spinning head was not funny at all. Now I could feel that there was probably some blood running down my neck, too. Also my head just kept on spinning.

I must have lost my consciousness as when I woke up I was lying on the cell floor with my hands still cuffed to the bars, and I hurt all over. I was sure that my ass was bleeding and my ribs hurt. I probably would have worried about those but my head hurt so much that I had problems thinking. Then I lost it again as darkness came over me. Suddenly I noticed that the door slammed open. I tried to lift my head, but I just couldn't as it hurt too much. Neither could I move my cuffed hands.

"Out of my way, you creep!"

My aunty? I must be hallucinating. I tried to rise to my knees just to notice that they hurt, too. But not as much as my ass and head. Maybe that was a good thing. Or maybe not. I still could not focus my eyes.

"Eric, don't try to move."

It was my aunty! Well, it was easy to not move. Except that my hands hurt, too. But maybe that was less hurt than what it would be if I'd try to stand. Why was it so hard even to think sensible thoughts? Suddenly there was a lot of action and yelling around me, I wasn't really able to concentrate on what was happening around me. Then I noticed that I was lying on a stretcher and my aunty was watching me from a short distance. There was something important I had to say to her. What was it? Crying. Lily crying. Lily.

"Aunty, they took Lily. Need to find her. They just took her."

My voice sounded strange, and I tried to take hold of her hand just to make sure she understood.

"Aunty! Lily!"

Now she nodded to me. She looked strange, almost like she were crying. But she never cried. Never. Then someone put a needle into a vein on the top of my hand. I guessed that I might pass out soon. I forced my hand out and took a hold on my aunty's hand, and forced her closer.

"Aunty, make sure that all the data here is secured, please."

She stopped and nodded just slightly before moving and going to one of the two state policemen who had come with her. Talking and moving were almost too much for me, and I almost threw up as my head hurt so much. But still it didn't hurt as much as my ass. Pain in the ass. Now I really knew where that phrase came from! What a nice last thought before the darkness took me again.

I was on the verge of consciousness several times after that. I could feel that they were checking my head and I could see some bloody hair on the floor and the lights were bright. Too bright. I closed my eyes again. The pain was still there, but somehow it was now numb. Then again I was lying on my stomach when I could again feel something in my ass and that fucking hurt. I guess they noticed my reaction, but then I was out cold again.

My awakening was slow. I guess it was the third time I awoke when I noticed my aunty sitting next to my bed, looking weary. My first thought was that I didn't know how old she really was. I knew that she was younger than my mother but I didn't know by how much. Then came the pain again. It was not as bad as it had been, but it was undeniably there. Now I noticed that also my hand and leg hurt a bit and my hand also had some bandages on it. I guess something gave me away, as my aunty suddenly straightened up and looked at me. I tried to speak but I only got out a croak. I noticed a glass of water on the side and tried to raise my hand but my right hand which had the bandage on was also tied up. As was my left one, too. Shit. My aunty noticed my move and took the glass and helped me to drink a bit. That helped and I was able to get some sound out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.