Whatever It Costs
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

We kept ourselves busy in the next few days, and on Wednesday evening we helped each other to masturbate. It was early in the afternoon on Thursday when my phone beeped with a message.

'You two lovebirds are both ok'

I wondered if that diagnosis was something that AMA would agree with, but then my phone beeped again.

'How soon can you get home? <3 <3 <3'

'ASAP. How about Lily?'

'Still at your aunty's'

'OMW!'

'<3'

I dropped off my assignments at the beginning of my last lecture, and then I was on my way.

Back at home Sara was waiting for me, and she hugged me tightly. Very tightly. We ended up showering together after which we headed to the bedroom. Suddenly, Sara looked nervous.

"Eric, I'm afraid. What if you don't like me anymore? Or you are not..."

I kissed and hugged her again.

"Shh. No reason to worry about something that hasn't happened yet, and probably won't."

Then we started slowly exploring each other again. Even if we were not old by any measure we were not the same teenagers we had been some years ago. Oh, we both were anxious and horny but there was no real hurry as we relearned each other's bodies. When I finally entered her there was no doubt that we were still as compatible as we had been before. I held Sara on top of me as she was coming down from her last big 'O' and emotional high. She looked at me, and tears filled her eyes. I just held her. Sometimes words were not needed.

Then it was time to get Lily back home, and get her to sleep. After all, Friday was a school day for me. While tucking Lily in to sleep, I discussed about some important issues with her, and I was happy to find out that she agreed with me. After a small snack Sara and I were ready to explore each other again. We fell asleep on wet sheets but I didn't care about the wet spot under me, as I was so happy.

Friday was a busy day as I did my part time teaching in one of the courses. I also had to make sure that missing one important lecture on Thursday didn't have any serious results. I really wanted to graduate at the end of the semester. There was one extra turn on my way home but I was there almost as early as I would have been otherwise. It turned out that Sara had taken care of the house and laundry, and had entertained Lily. The smile Mrs. Fraser had on her face when Sara welcomed me back almost made me say something to her. Almost. Once she had left and I'd had my quick shower, I walked back downstairs and asked if Sara had a moment. She had been finishing dinner in the kitchen with Lily and they both came to the living room and Sara was cleaning her hands to the apron. Damn, she looked lovely when she came to me.

"What is it Eric, we are just a bit busy."

"Sara, would you marry me?"

I was holding a ring in front of me when I knelt in front of her. A cliché? Yes, I know. When she didn't answer and I saw the look on her face I suddenly thought I had made a serious mistake. Then without a warning I found myself under a girl who tackled me to the floor and kissed my face all over.

"Yes, yes, YES!"

Lily giggled and came over and piled onto me with Sara, whose eyes were now filled with tears. I carefully took her hand and put the ring on her finger.

"Sara, do you think that we could put the food in the fridge? I have a reservation for all of us in a restaurant this evening."

It took a moment to get a coherent answer out of her but at the end I was able to call my aunty and Beth and ask them to join us in the restaurant. They didn't ask the reason for the invitation, and I didn't offer an explanation. I guess I was quite transparent to them.

Our engagement dinner was a happy event. Both my aunty and Beth fully accepted Sara, but the person who was the most happy besides me, was Lily. She had fully accepted Sara as her new mommy even if they had only known each other for a few days. At some point I was left alone with my aunt as the three other girls were headed to the bathroom and she turned to me.

"Eric, we like Sara a lot and she told me what she has been up to. Are you sure that you can handle it?"

I smiled at her.

"Aunty, if I thought that I couldn't handle it, I would not have asked her to marry me. Besides, I think it bothers her more than it bothers me."

Then she shocked me by smiling. Once she saw my expression she started laughing and when the rest of our party returned to the table she was still laughing at my shocked expression. Confused, Sara looked at us aunty turned to her.

"Just to inform you, Sara; from now on, he's YOUR responsibility."

For some reason the ladies found that much more hilarious that I did.

It was much later back at home in the afterglow, that she suddenly turned to look at me.

"What if Marie wants to come back? After all, she is Lily's mother."

I didn't have to think for long.

"Then we'll figure out together a way for her to see Lily ... if Lily wants to see her."

"You REALLY mean that."

"Sara, for much too long a time that was all I could think about, and I can guarantee you that some of those thoughts were quite dark. But now there is light again in my world, thanks to you."

That earned me a hug and a kiss. But she was not finished.

"Eric, I would like to get married soon. Look, my mother left me some money, and I don't mind sharing it with you. But what I would really like to do would be to move far away from here. You may be okay with my past but I would not like to meet any of those men I slept with during the last months. And I really would like to be married when I go back to resign and return the company car."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.