Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 31

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Christmas itself was a bit strange. I didn't say anything to anyone, but it hurt a lot that there was nothing from Marie ... not even for Lily ... no presents, no phone call, not even a card.

Reyna had buried herself in preparations for the Christmas dinner on Christmas Day. For a girl who didn't know how to make simple fillets, she had made remarkable progress. It seemed that she loved to work in the kitchen. Maybe as result of that, she had gained a few pounds! She could easily gain fifteen more and still be slim. When my aunty and Beth complimented the food she had prepared, she was beaming.

Later there were a bunch of presents for Erin, which were waiting to be placed under the Christmas Tree, when she came back. The biggest amount of presents, again, were for Lily. There were just as many presents for Reyna, too, but to me it seemed that the poor girl didn't really understand that she would be really getting any presents at all! She had purchased some presents for Erin, I guess it was the first time she'd had some money to do that. Lily was already asleep when we said goodnight to my aunty and Beth, when they finally got their taxi.

I was just getting ready to sleep myself when I noticed a slim figure by the door and soon Reyna was there in my bed with me, shivering. I took a hold on her.

"Reyna, calm down. You don't need to do anything for me."

She shook her head and reached for me - or my dick.

"No, I need to do this. Please ... Please."

I pulled her on the top of me and kissed her lightly.

"No little one, not now."

I felt her stiffen on the top of me.

"I should have known, you don't like me."

I lifted her fully on the top of me. Since I still worked out on regular basis, it was not even difficult for me. Even though she was a little heavier now, she was still tiny. She gasped as her lower stomach now was resting on my hard dick, which immediately got even harder.

"Little one, you really don't have to do a this. It's ok for me just to be like this."

"No, I have to do this. Please be gentle with me, but you just have to make love to me, please."

Her voice was even more raspy than usual and I think mine matched hers when I replied to her.

"Listen, I didn't do anything with Erin, without you being here. I would really want Erin to be here, before we really do anything, also ... and trust me, it's not that I don't like or find you desirable, because as you can feel, I obviously do."

I felt her looking at me. Really felt it. Suddenly, she just collapsed on my chest and started crying. She made no effort to move away, she was just crying as she lay on my chest. Not knowing what else to do, I just held her. When the crying subsided she started speaking.

She told me about her childhood, being the youngest child of a family of five. A submissive mother, a bastard father and two bullying big brothers. Her father started using her as his sex toy at the age of ten, and her big brothers joined in, as soon as they noticed what was happening. She had a miscarriage at the age of twelve, and as a result of that she would probably never be able to have children. Her voice was probably so raspy because she had been forced, repeatedly, to deep throat after she turned eleven. She escaped home when she turned fourteen. I was the first man she had allowed even to touch her, since then. She had not even talked to Erin about this, nor about the fact that she hadn't even finished high school.

I was not sure which shocked me more - her story, or the flat, emotionless, blank way she told it.

This wasn't even the end of it. At first she had thought that she had been lucky when she was rescued by an older woman, who took her to live with her. She had felt lucky and loved, at first. But as time passed, the woman introduced her to some lady friends, as a cute, and submissive sex toy. It was not too bad for a while, but when she heard there were plans to include some men in 'sharing' her, she decided to run away again. She stole money from the woman, and moved to another state.

She managed to do some odd jobs here and there; just enough to survive, and pay the rent of some sad room. She'd then had one female lover, but she turned out to be someone who was only experimenting. Then she'd found Erin, and she had fallen in love. Up to this moment in her life, she had been coping ... surviving ... from one moment to the next. Now that she had some time of her own, she just couldn't hold those old memories inside, anymore.

"You must detest me, now."

I took hold of her and pulled her closer - and kissed her on the mouth. I put all the love I could into that kiss! If my erection had subsided because of her story, it was back before the kiss was over.

"Reyna, you had terrible teenage years, yet you have managed to become a wonderful person. How could I detest you? I can only envy you and Erin a bit, because of the love you have for each other. You really do have to tell all this to Erin, though."

"But what if she hates me? What then? I was nothing better than a whore."

"Little one, you were certainly not a whore! You were a victim! You were abused and you did what you had to do, just to survive."

She started crying again, and I just held her. At some point we both must have fallen asleep. I woke up to the sensation as something wet, moving against the head of my hard dick. Then I remembered. Reyna was still lying on the top of me, and she was now using my dick to tease her clit. Her eyes were closed as she was wiggling herself against my dick and I could feel her small breasts as they were pressed against my chest.

Her eyes flew open when I put my hands on her smallish ass cheeks. She stopped her movements, but I smiled and lifted her a bit so that her clit was now against my shaft, instead of the head. Then I started moving her carefully back and forth. She soon got the idea. It didn't take long until she stiffened, and I could feel her hot juices running along my shaft. As there was no need for me to hold back, it sent me over edge, too. I could feel my cum fill all the free space between our stomachs.

There were some wet sounds when she moved on top of me, and then some more. Suddenly, she let out a small giggle, which in turn caused even more wet sounds. Soon we both were laughing. It took a while before I could talk to her.

"Reyna, I think we should wash ourselves before this stuff dries and we get stuck. Besides, I need to go downstairs and put the presents under the tree."

I carried Reyna to the shower. She didn't resist as I gently washed her stomach and then mine. She looked at me when I got semi-hard again while toweling her dry. She made no attempt to touch me, but she did smile when we went downstairs naked. She even laughed a bit when I put Christmas hats on our heads before we took the gifts from the closets, and put them under the tree. When we finally got back to my bed she laid back down with me, and held my hand as we fell asleep again.

She was curled against my side the following morning. I managed to climb out of bed without waking her. I left a robe for her, next to the bed. I put mine on and went downstairs to make breakfast.

Reyna was, in fact, the last to wake up. There was some sort of internal clock that woke Lily quite early, that morning. I finally gave up and allowed her to go and wake Reyna up. I wondered for a moment what did my four-and-a-half year old girl think about waking up women who were in my bed. I supposed it was ok with her that my female friends were sometimes sleeping in my bed, in a space where her mother used to sleep before leaving us.

If Lily had not been so eager to get her own presents, she might have noticed the emotional turmoil Reyna was going through when she finally understood that she was getting some presents, too, and several of them. She was all tears when she got a call from Erin. Erin had escaped from her family for a moment so that she could call her lover. She promised that she would come back the day after tomorrow.

Somehow she - or we - managed those days. I guess it was mostly because Lily took advantage of us and wanted to play all the new board games she now had ... and, of course, all the old ones, too.

When the holidays were over, we were at the terminal waiting for the bus to arrive, more than ten minutes early. When the girls were finally able to hug each other, it looked like they had not seen each other for months. Ok, I was a bit envious. Once we got back home, I carried Erin's bags inside and turned to the girls.

"Lily and I will be gone at least four hours, maybe a bit more. There are some things you two need to talk about."

I knew that there was a traveling amusement park in a nearby town, so that was where I was headed with Lily. We did have fun, as the weather was not too chilly. It was, in fact, a bit more than five hours later when we were parked in front of our house again. I had several pint boxes of Chinese food with me, as I didn't know if the girls had cooked any food. Lily had fallen asleep during our drive home, and I suspected that she would go the bed early. Not a bad option for me, either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.