Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 28

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

It was two weeks after our date when we agreed that Bev and her daughters would spend a night at my place. I bought a big air mattress and the sisters assured us that they had no problems in sleeping with Lily - or having a slumber party with her. Somehow I guessed that it meant 'hard times' for me, literally. Talking about that to Bev made her giggle hysterically.

"Poor, Eric. Don't you understand that it is exactly what they want to do? Don't worry, I'll keep you safe from them."

Our slumber party was actually quite fun. If you forget the fact that there was one hot and sexy woman and two teenaged girls taking turns in sitting in your lap making sure that their ass wiggled when they did. Of course, none of them wore a bra. If you ignore the fact that I had an almost constant hard-on that I had to force down, it was quite fun. Did I mention the kissing? The other girls taught Lily to kiss, but Lily kissed me only innocently on the cheek. Denise's kisses were almost as innocent but Deidra did her best to get me excited, or at least to get herself excited. With Beverly ... well, with her I was in serious trouble. Even if there was no real emotional sparkle between us, the sexual tension was something ... ah, uh, well, something! Naturally, that was only a small part of our evening together. We ate, we played games together. We had fun. It was almost like a family.

Then it was time for Lily to go to sleep. The bigger girls promised to shut down the TV if we wanted to 'go to sleep', too. Well, we did. Once we were in my bedroom, with the door closed, Bev turned to me.

"Thank you, Eric."

I was a bit confused.

"For what? For poking your girl's asses with my hard-on or what?"

Yes, I was I bit frustrated. But she laughed to me.

"Yes, about that, too. You know, the girls needed to know about those things and they needed someone safe to practice with. Especially Deidra. And that is one of the reasons I feel bad about what I'm going to say to you, now. Look, Eric, I have been seeing someone whom I may start dating in the future. We have not done anything yet, but it is something that might happen. Unfortunately it means that we cannot see each other anymore. The girls know that, and that's why they now wanted to see you now."

I analyzed my own feelings for a moment. Yes, I was a bit sorry. Yes, I had expected this to happen at some point. And yes, I was happy for her. It also felt easier for me, as she was one asking for this. So I kissed her.

"Bev, I'm happy for you. You truly deserve some happiness."

But I was not going to let her get off the hook that easily.

"Does that mean that I can start dating Deidra, now?"

For a moment she looked worried, but then she burst out laughing.

"You goof! This night your sorry excuse for an ass belongs to me, and I'll not stop 'till you beg for mercy."

I did not beg for mercy, but neither did she. Maybe I was hers; but I also made sure that, at least for this night, she was mine. We were on our second round when I sensed that something was different. I reached to her when making gently love to her and whispered in her ear.

"I think they are watching us. Should we give them a good show?"

Her eyes grew big but then I could see that the thought actually excited her. She gave me the slightest of nods. I withdraw from her and used my tongue on her torso while settling my head between her legs. And then I gave her all that I could with my tongue by bringing her close, twice. After the third time I entered her again just to roll her on top of me. After mounting her to the hilt I lifted her up almost all the way off, before letting her down. After I had repeated that a few times, I was sure that I heard noises of masturbation coming from the door.

Soon after that, Bev started to be so loud that I couldn't hear anything or anyone else. Once I could feel her coming close I started powerful strokes and I shot myself empty soon after her orgasm. She collapsed on top of me and was soon asleep. It was somewhat later I moved her to lie beside me as I felt that I had to visit the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.