Whatever It Costs
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

When college started again, Ms. Fraser looked sorry to find me alone there with Lily. Luckily, she had no problems working for a single dad. When she asked about the possibility of Marie coming back to us, I told there was none. When I continued that I had a schedule that almost totally excluded the possibility of dating she blushed a bit. I knew about her nieces. Even if they were very nice girls I had no intention to start courting via Sunday morning sessions at the local church. No thanks. But what made her happy was that I decided that I could leave my car for her, and I would go to college on my bike. It was a good addendum to my workout sessions.

For the first week I was very happy with my cycling. But then they decided that the common locker rooms for the guys, which included the showers, needed some renovation. Those guys needing showers should visit the stadium. That was half a mile away, and wasn't open before eight in the morning. It seemed that there were not many of us coming to the school that early and needing showers. I managed to come to an agreement with the few female users, that they'd allow me a quick shower in their locker room. After which, I would go and change in the men's side. They promised to stay on guard and make sure that nobody who could throw a fit, ever saw me visit the showers. I think that all they did was sneak a peek. I was sure that the individuals changed almost daily. Whatever. I was usually in such a hurry that I had no time to care about that. Also, I had absolutely no intention of complicating my life by starting to date again.

In my study program I was majoring in Computer Science, and minoring in Electrical Engineering and Business. If everything went as planned, I would be certified to work as an electrician and I would also have my Bachelor's degree in Business, and my Masters in Computer Science. Luckily I had some people working in my business, since there was no way that I could have handled all that by myself. My schedule was very tight. There was not much extra time, even if I did my best to pass as many courses by testing out, as possible. But of course, that was not always possible, as some of the teachers were delivering 'precious pieces of wisdom' that could only be delivered face-to-face. Go figure.

In the middle of September, it was one of those 'precious pieces' that was to be delivered in one four hour session, which apparently turned out to be canceled as something more important - like fishing - had occurred. I was not the only pissed-off student outside that classroom. Since I knew how uptight that particular teacher was, I was not prepared to do something else for four hours. Of course I had already agreed with Ms. Fraser for a full day. A rare curse escaped my lips. A really bad one.

"I did not know that a cute boy like you would even know words like that."

I turned. A dark-skinned woman in her early or mid-thirties had been standing behind me. I had seen her at some of my previous classes but I had not really paid any attention to her. When I thought about it I noticed that I had not paid any attention to any of the girls or women in my classes. Her skin color was maybe a bit darker than Beth's and she was a well-stacked. Why in hell did I now notice that?

"This cute white boy can do several other things than curse but talking about those things in the company of a lady would not be appropriate."

"And he sweet-talks, too. But is it only talk or can he also deliver?"

She was hitting on me! I'd better warn her before things get out of hand.

"I have to warn you that I'm spoiled goods, a single dad who is still recovering from a long relationship."

She did not even blink.

"Listen, boy, if I wanted a relationship I'd go to a church, but what I really need now is a good fuck. I do not usually have a single hour free, but now when I have, I'd like to make the best of it. So, can you also deliver?"

I didn't blink when I looked at her eyes. Then something clicked inside my head, and I started to smile.

"Do you have a car?"

"Yes."

"Good! It's about a ten minute ride to the motel down the road. If you promise to bring me back here to my bike, we have some three and a half hours. I can pay for the room."

The way she was driving, it didn't even take ten minutes! It took me only a few minutes to pay and get a key. Soon, we found ourselves inside a motel room, looking at each other. I was hard as soon as the door closed and she also seemed to have some problems with her breathing. At that point I decided that kissing her might be a good way to start.

It turned out that it is very hard to kiss someone when you try to undress her and she tries to undress you. So we ended the kiss and concentrated on undressing. As soon as she was naked I tried to go down on her, but she took hold of my painfully hard dick and looked at me.

"Maybe later, I need you in me NOW. It has been much too long."

I started reaching my jeans for my wallet and some condoms but she stopped me.

"No need, I'm clean and on pill. Please, now."

I decided to believe her. She was not as tight as Marie had been, but right now it was a good thing. She let out a deep groan when I entered her. I had noticed that her pussy was neatly trimmed and now I could see her breasts jiggle when we moved together. She probably had some ten extra pounds but she surely had those in all the right places. Her breasts sagged a little, but what can you expect from breasts close to D-cup. And her hips ... I did my best not to think about that and I concentrated on my movement and on her response to my lips. Luckily for me she responded quickly, as I was not going to last much longer. As soon as I felt - and heard – her getting ready, I started shooting in her. And that is what I did. And still some more. I saw her eyes go wide and then she started to grin.

"It must have been a while for you, too, white boy. Too bad, I hoped that I would have gotten some tongue too."

"And who says that you are not getting any now, missus?"

Ok, I had come so much, that eating her out was a small challenge; but it didn't really disgust me. Besides, her reactions were certainly worth it. When she was finally riding me, I was purely fascinated by the way her breasts moved. I had both of them cupped and I rolled her nipples with my fingers. When she collapsed over me after her third orgasm I turned her over for the final time and made gentle love to her bringing her to one more orgasm, just before I had my own release for the third time.

After that I was gasping for breath on my side when she turned to me.

"You did quite good for a white boy. I think that if you had made it any better, my girls would be orphans now."

And then she giggled. I guess I was quite sated myself since there was only minor reaction when I watched her breasts move. A little later we quickly showered - there was no room to do it together but it was nice to watch. Once we were back in the room locating our clothes it hit me. I did not even know her name! Once she turned to look at me, I stopped her by putting my hands on her hips.

"I guess I got a bit carried away because of you, I'm sorry about that. My name is Eric."

She looked at me and giggled. Oh no, not again. She saw it too and giggled even more.

"Oh, I guess almost half of the female students of our college do know you and several have been watching you showering downstairs in the morning. Too bad that I was not part of the pool."

I guess I must have looked a bit confused as she continued to giggle. By the clock on the dresser, we still had forty five minutes. I took a hold of her, and lifted her to the dresser. I adjusted myself between her legs and entered her. Before pulling her to me for a kiss I whispered in her ear.

"But I still don't know your name."

My God, I could feel her blush. I continued to kiss her while I moved my hips and I let my hands roam around her breasts and upper torso. When I released the kiss her dark eyes drilled me.

"Beware, Eric, you are turning Beverly into a very bad girl. Very bad."

To me she did not feel bad at all. We had still fifteen minutes left after our second shower, and this time we managed to dress ourselves. I also learned that she was a single mother of two girls, ages twelve and fourteen, with her husband gone for six years. Most probably out of state, so there was no hope of alimony. If she could finish her degree, she would get a significant raise.

" ... but since there has been no men and no time, I guess I was a bit horny."

"I think we had a common-law marriage for almost four years, and we had been together almost five years."

I guess she waited for more. I forced a smile.

"That is about it, no dramatics, and no secret lovers. Just some new interests."

She did not seem satisfied, so I decided that a quick change of direction might be needed. Besides, I was curious.

"What was that pool you mentioned?"

"I should not have said anything about that."

"But... ?"

"As soon as the rumors started that you are single, and you started showering there, the girls started a pool on which would be the one who beds you first. Look, I was not part of that, and I do not know how I was able to be as blunt as I was. It must have been that for once you showed some raw feelings when the course was canceled. I still can't believe you came here with me."

Now that extremely sexy woman who had just given me one of the rides of my life suddenly seemed so insecure.

"Now stop that, Bev! You are an incredibly sexy woman and I was extremely lucky to be able to share this afternoon with you. Besides, I have to thank you as you showed me that there still might be something left in life for me, too."

Her kiss surprised me. Only this time my reaction was subdued. But she noticed it.

"You are just a horny white boy ... Now, we better end this before I come all mushy."

I noticed that my cycling back home took some extra time, as 'for some reason' it seemed that my energy reserves were not on the same level they used to be. Back at home, Ms. Fraser did not say anything about me being late, luckily. Or not. When she was leaving she turned to me.

"It was about time, it has been long enough."

I guessed that I should not ever consider professional poker playing as an employment option. Yet I could not help smiling a bit. I was still all empty inside, but I had noticed that making somebody else feel good helped me, too. Not that it hadn't felt good for me, too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.