Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 24

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

The year changed, and after a discussion with our doctor we decided that half a year of breastfeeding would be enough. Our little terrorist was more or less playing with Marie's breasts, rather than eating, anyhow. No, I was not that jealous - I had been very happy to watch Marie breastfeeding our Angel. But her teeth started to be quite sharp, and the task was sometimes more pain than pleasure. So, no more breastfeeding. Once Marie's periods started she would start taking pills, too.

Then school started, and things got a little easier for us ... well, almost. Neither of us got any early acceptance letters from our major colleges, which was not really a surprise to us. We did the rest of the necessary paperwork needed for the colleges' financial aid, and then concentrated on our normal schoolwork. There were no changes in our grades - she got A's and I got A's and C's - and open disgust, still, from some of the teachers. Now, I knew I had to talk to Marie, but it wasn't until the weekend that there was some time for that kind of discussion.

"Marie, we need to talk a bit about the future."

I did not know if it was the tone of my voice or the words that got her worried. I took a hold on her hands and tried to look reassuring.

"Marie, dear, I'm afraid there is no way that we can go to college together. My GPA will not be high enough. Another thing is that even if I could get to same college, there would be no way we could afford both of us going there. You need to go. I'll take classes in our own community college, and graduate from there."

"No, that isn't fair. You have always been smarter than me, and it is because of your help I did this well. It has to count for something."

"I'm sorry, Marie, but those are the facts. They do take a look at SAT scores, but they prefer GPA, and there is no way I can get my GPA high enough to go. I guess they know it, too."

Now Marie was almost in tears. Now I only had to convince her that it would not be the end of the world. Piece of cake, right?

"Listen, honey, you want to major in English and become a teacher, right?"

She nodded eyes still moist but eyes determined as she said,

"Then we both go to the local college."

I smiled sadly and shook my head.

"No, Marie, that will not do. If you want to get a decent job as a teacher, you need to graduate from a good college. It does not matter if you are a good teacher or not - you just need to get your degree from a good enough college. But it is different for me."

"How come it's different for you?"

"I have a company of my own, and I'm already working. The work I do is not based on any degree but on what I have already done - on my reputation as a programmer or tester. A degree would just be icing on the cake."

I didn't really believe that I would ever get any money from the insurance company, so I didn't say anything about it to Marie. No reason to raise any false hopes.

"Look, your college is less than thirty minutes away. You know that I can't move from here before I graduate, but the drive is not that long. We can afford to get you a decent car, and you can quite easily drive that distance, daily ... heck, I can drive you back and forth, if necessary."

She did not give in easily but gradually, when I presented her the financial figures, she started to see the point. Since I had an income, the college thought that I would be paying the full fees, if got in. But, as she was a young mother, she would get some preferences, and at least reduced tuition fees. Finally, when Lily woke up from her nap, Marie turned to me.

"You are not yet off the hook, buster. You'll have to pay for keeping those things from me."

But the glint in her eyes was not at all evil, merely something that made me anticipate the evening!

"I'll be at your mercy, my beautiful mistress."

Yes, that glint certainly gave some promise. I guess I just would have to take my punishment!

School continued and we decided that we would do our best together to keep Marie's grades as high as possible. We socialized a bit with our new friends but mostly concentrated on our own work, and on ourselves - and of course on Lily. We went to the Valentine's Day dance, and my aunty and Beth again gave us a most wonderful present: an evening, a night and a morning without Lily. As Marie was having her first period after breastfeeding, we could not take full advantage of that present. I did not eat her out, but we decided that one pair of sheets was a price we were willing to pay. After one more month it would be safe to do away with the condoms. Later on we had a delayed birthday party at my aunty's, for both me and Marie, since we were now officially 'responsible adults'.

The spring went by in a rush. We kept ahead of the schoolwork, and Ms. Fraser made sure that we got fed and that our house was clean. Lily, our giggling terror was crawling all over the house and was happy. Yes, our Lily Angeline was an easy and happy baby. It was sometime in mid-March when we finally could make love again without any restrictions. I guess we went a bit overboard, considering that it was a school day the following morning. When we came downstairs a bit late the following morning, we saw that Ms. Fraser had come early.

She took one look at us and then surprised us by deadpanning,

"You know, if there is going to be two of those little terrors, I'll have to charge more."

I guess we both blushed; but soon Marie started giggling, and I just had to smile. We convinced her that we had no burning plans to make a sister or brother for our little Lily - at least, not yet. We ate breakfast and made it to school on time, but only because Mrs. Fraser had made us breakfast. We could not talk during our ride to school since we were about to burst out laughing all the time.

Things settled to normal - whatever that was. We went to school, played with Lily, took walks outside enjoying the spring; and I worked whenever possible. If someone in the neighborhood didn't appreciate our young little family, they didn't let it show. Of course our pretty little Lily made it very difficult anyone not to like her. My aunty and Beth were ready to spoil her, just as good grandparents should, but on the other hand, they were terrified of her curiosity and speed, and she wasn't even walking yet!

Once, when we were doing our shopping as a family at the mall, we suddenly saw Marie's parents. They noticed us, but not a word was spoken. They walked away as though we didn't even exist. I could see the hurt in Marie's eyes. It took a whole lot of cuddling that evening to make her feel better. Sometimes I wondered if I actually had it easier.

Marie got her acceptance letter to the nearby college - and I got accepted to our own community one. I noticed that she was happy about her acceptance, but she was afraid of showing it. That lead to a serious discussion. Finally, I decided that it was my turn to punish her!

She was giggling while she waited for her punishment; but when for the third time, I pulled back a bit when she was close to orgasm, she actually thought I really was punishing her. When I finally let her climax she passed out for a moment.

Afterwards, she let me know that my behavior would not be left unpunished. I smiled as I wondered if I had started some sort of 'spiral of revenge.' If it would be anything like that night, I was not sure I'd survive it, but I could hardly wait to find out!

Later on we attended the senior prom. We had missed the junior prom for obvious reasons, and this time we did not even hit the headlines of the gossips, as the rumors said that there were not one but two girls from our senior class who were going to have a baby. They were not married, not even engaged - unlike the one guy who was rumored to be the father, who was engaged. They were 'good girls, ' too. Regular churchgoers, just as he was. How could this happen? We did not care much about the rumors, but it made both of us sick that at the end of the prom the consensus of one big group was that the girls must have gone bad, and taken advantage of that good, almost married young man. That made us even more sure that once we graduated from college, we would be moving away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.