Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 22

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Social services had made their second visit, and now said there were no problems. At this point, Marie really started to feel the extra weight. So, we did not take any long trips, though we did our best to enjoy the beginning of summer. I massaged her sore parts and carefully rubbed some other parts, too. In order to avoid any harm to her beautiful skin I made sure that she was thoroughly oiled almost every day. If some orgasms were enjoyed while that was being done - well, I did not mind. I just had to be a bit more careful with her breasts, as they had swollen a bit. Gently touching both her breasts and clit got her almost hair-triggered.

It was two days before her calculated due date, when we both woke up very early in the morning as her water broke. Luckily, most of it landed outside the bed as she had woken up with a weird feeling, and was trying to get up. Then the contractions really started. I could tell that she was in some pain as we drove to the hospital, but that was nothing compared to what followed.

Even if there were no complications the childbirth was not easy - or I guess you could say that, as it lasted over ten hours. During that time Marie cursed her parents, the art of love-making, and me. Several times. Of course, she then apologised to me between the contractions. For almost all of that time I was there to rub her, to hold her hand, and to give her sips of the drink they supplied.

During the early hours of the evening, all the bad things were forgotten when an angelic baby girl - Lily Angeline - was placed upon Marie's chest, after her first cries. Marie might have been exhausted, but the smile on her face was something I would always remember. Hell, I was grinning like a madman, myself. Later on I was allowed to bathe the baby (carefully supervised, of course). Once the birth certificate was offered for me to sign, I did not hesitate. Marie looked at me once I had done that, and the look of love on her face made my heart cry out for joy. We were too tired even to talk, so I just held her for a moment and watched Marie breastfeed our little Angel. After a while they moved her and the baby up to a different ward, and I followed them there. From there I called and broke the news to aunty. Since there was still almost two hours of visiting time left, they decided to pay a visit immediately.

I turned to Marie, who was feeding Lily again.

"Should I inform your parents? After all, she's their grandchild."

"No."

Marie might have been tired, but there was still steel in her voice.

"Neither of them has made any attempt to contact me, even though they certainly have at least your number."

She held a pause before continuing with a small voice.

"Besides, I'd be happy if you would allow our Angel have your last name."

What can you say to that? I kissed Marie, and after that I kissed the forehead of our little Angel when I lifted her from Marie's breast to my shoulder. She replied with a loud burp. Our little girl. My little girl.

She was sleeping in her small bed, and I was sitting at the side of Marie's bed holding her hand, when my aunty and Beth walked into the room. They looked at us and then the baby. I looked at my aunty as I spoke.

"Good evening, ladies, may I introduce you Miss Lily Angeline Weston. Our little angel."

I saw my aunty's eyes flash as she understood the legal aspect of my use of the word "our." Then her face softened to something I had rarely seen.

"Angeline? Like your mother?"

I nodded. She used her finger to wipe something invisible from the cheek of the sleeping baby.

"She was my best friend. I owe my life to her."

She turned to look at me.

"She would have been very proud of you now, you know?"

Seeing her that emotional had some effect on me, too and I was only able to nod to her. The air surrounding us was thick with our feelings, which took a moment to dissolve, but soon both the ladies were hammering Marie with questions. Of course both of them remembered to mention that it was very nice that I did not faint. Thanks a lot!

A little while later, when I said goodnight to Marie and our angel Lily, I walked out with my aunty and Beth. I knew that my aunty wanted to ask me something, but she did not speak until we were in the parking lot.

"Eric, did you know that neither Beth nor I can have kids?"

That was certainly NOT what I expected to hear. Not at all.

"No, I had no idea. I'm very sorry for both of you."

"That's okay. We are quite fine with that. We do know that adoption, here, is not really an option for two dykes."

She took a deep breath.

"What I wanted to say is if you two ever need help with taking care of the baby..."

I hugged my aunty tightly, kissed her forehead, and repeated the gesture with Beth.

"Thank you both. I'll certainly remind you about that promise, sometime when she is cranky and teething."

Later, at home, I felt strange. It took a while for me to understand it.

I was alone.

I had not been sleeping alone since Marie had moved in with me. After a quick dinner, I soon found that being alone did not prevent me from sleeping.

The following morning I sent text messages to our three friends, who were all on their way to colleges in the autumn. The message was simply the date, name and measurements. I did also mention that Marie was ok, and that I did not faint.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.