Whatever It Costs
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

The rest of the week was good, and bad. Good was that my old friends adopted Marie and had no problems in accepting her. Good was also that my aunty did not chew me when I told her how the issue with potential expulsion of Marie was handled. Ok, I did not really expect any thanks, but still. And the rest of our schoolmates - well, among some of the churchgoers we were the prime example of the sinful behavior and its consequences. Most of the rest were just curious but some of them avoided us, because there were teachers who could not accept that someone who is or might be pregnant goes to school - working while pregnant is ok, but not going to school. Go figure.

During our private time, I did my best to cherish my once again girlfriend. We quickly managed to create a working routine that allowed me to practice a few times a week, and she even joined me after my run. And the sex - just incredible. Every now and then she was a bit embarrassed about being horny but it was difficult to stay that way when you are orgasming. I was happy to keep her that way. What surprised me was that I was fascinated by her slowly growing tummy. At first she was a bit shy, but smoothing and kissing her tummy constantly, convinced her that it was nothing to be really ashamed about.

The only thing that bothered me somewhat, was that although we had discussed our issues regarding the past, I would sometimes lay awake after she had fallen asleep. I found myself wondering and thinking of what I could have done differently with her, before.

The following Saturday we were asked to have dinner with my aunty and Beth. As I very well knew of their abilities in cooking - or rather the lack thereof - I wondered for a moment if I should warn Marie. Once we got there, I was even more surprised to find out that it was not Beth who was working next to the oven, but my aunty. I looked at Beth raising my eyebrows, and she shrugged while turning to me.

"She's been muttering something that if she is going to be a surrogate grand-aunty, she will need to learn how to cook."

I guessed that the look on my face had shown my concern as she continued.

"Oh, don't worry. I think she is doing okay, now. It seems that she is really motivated to learn. Earlier, you were a young growing male. You ate so much that the quality was of no concern."

Marie looked at us questioningly. I sighed.

"Marie, when my parents died in that accident last year, you probably remember that I lived here for a while."

She nodded and waited for more.

"Back then, my aunty decided that it was her responsibility to take care of me, and that included the cooking. After three days, I threatened to escape and join the Foreign Legion. She did not talk me for two weeks after that, but Beth here kissed me and promised all kinds of services for taking the heat."

"I heard that!"

My aunty. I frowned. I guessed I was again the one to take the heat. For some reason, both Marie and Beth found the situation much more funny than I did.

Later, I had to admit that her cooking was actually quite good. Also, she had to admit that I had done some good work, keeping Marie at school. I guessed that made us even. Later, back in our home (and after a very nice lovemaking session!); Marie asked me what it was with me and my aunty, as we obviously cared about each other. I looked at the ceiling for a moment before answering.

"I don't really know. True, we do really care about each other, and she has her issues with dealing with men. But ... I think that we are like oil and water - we just do not mix. For some reason, Beth usually finds it very humorous."

Then I heard some giggling by my side.

"Oh, no! Not you, too."

There was only one way to deal with that kind of lack of respect! Soon she was begging for mercy. I guess my methods for punishment may need to be re-evaluated since I had to repeat that punishment again on Sunday. Despite my previous suspicions, there was no question that I was in love with my brown-eyed and dark-haired beauty.

During the following weeks, Marie started to show more. I was now able to feel the movement in her tummy. Our lovemaking turned from physical to sensual, which did not make it any less pleasurable. We did our second visit to the doctor just to find out that everything was ok; and, no, neither of us wanted to know the gender of the baby. What hit me most was that I was really starting to care about the baby. During these weeks, I had learned to love Marie again; but that love seemed to include the baby, too, even if the seed might not have come from me.

Our attendance at the Valentine's Day dance did indeed raise some eyebrows. On the other hand, we kept low profile. We made sure that Marie was wearing a dress that mostly hid her pregnancy, but going to that dance really was something we needed to do. Our previous school dance had ended in disaster. This one ended at our home with both of us smiling, and someone down there kicking her/his protests about the disturbances.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.