Whatever It Costs
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Next week I started again my daily morning practice. It sucked. I also noticed that it would be Halloween at the end of this week. I wondered if I should worry about a costume. After Monday's lunchtime, I knew the answer. I was sitting with my friends when I was suddenly kissed on both cheeks. Judy and Robin. Judy started talking.

"Eric, we thought that you should know that you should not get a Halloween costume for our private party on Friday."

And Robin continued,

"We have a special theme and we'll get one for you, and you can change at our place."

Then they both kissed me again, and were gone. So much for low profile. My friends would certainly been able to catch small birds with their open mouths. When they asked me for more information I just told that I had been able to do some small favors for both girls, and this would be my reward. No big deal. They just wanted to pull my leg.

The gossiping went on the rest of the week. Partly because there was nobody else who was openly asked to attend their party. I had my suspicions about the reason but I kept my thoughts hidden. I supposed that my Friday might turn out to be interesting. Hopefully, not too interesting.

I kept myself busy with practicing, school, schoolwork and work. But Friday evening still came as a complete surprise. By no means was I ashamed of my body; but, still, the costume and the makeup the twins had for me certainly pushed me to the limits. Straight from the sketchbook of Tom of Finland. One size too small. With pants that left most of my ass exposed. On the other hand both of the twins were wearing a few layers of transparent silk, and nothing else. Like I had not filled my pants otherwise. Once the doorbell rang Judy looked at me.

"Eric, can you please go open the door? That should be a friend bringing the drinks."

I was not sure about the smirk in her face. Or, rather, I was sure about the smirk in her face, but I was NOT sure if I liked it. 'In for a penny, ' I opened the front door.

On the porch I managed to get the bags from Beth before the bottles and cans fell and crashed. Okay, I have to admit that the look on her face was priceless. I waved back to the familiar car. I was sure that I had not heard the last of this. Whatever. I passed the bags to the smirking twins and turned back to Beth and whispered to her ear, loudly enough for the twins to hear.

"I am not 'changing teams, ' Beth, so beware - you are not safe."

I have to admit that she recovered quickly. She pinched my ass, hard, when I turned. Very hard. I'm sure I heard someone laughing inside the car. I did not turn to look, I had my pride. But according to the giggling ladies in the kitchen I did not have very much of it left.

The party itself turned out to be a small one. Two other pairs of girls and one pair of guys came bringing some salad and pizza with them. Neither the boys nor the girls were alarmed because of my presence. Once everybody was there, I was a bit proud of myself - I had guessed correctly five out of the six participants. My radar was somewhat working. Most of them were seniors and they all had plans of going somewhere else to study as they were just tired of hiding. They all knew my aunty - and Beth - and had therefore accepted me as someone they could trust. I could not blame them. There were too many 'good' people around who were ready the throw that first stone. Someone having a different sexual viewpoint was a very good reason, to them. Hell, just word 'sex' was reason enough for some of them.

The party was nice, the people were witty, but ... except for the fact that since I was the sole heterosexual male there ... my ass was free game for all the females there, lesbians or not. Especially after a couple of wine coolers, or beers. I was sure that I would have trouble sitting, the following day. When I said that aloud, a slightly drunk Robin commented,

"Do you really think that you be able to sit on your ass tomorrow, toyboy?"

Silence, and then the howling laughter started. If there hadn't been some underlying sexual tension before, now it was out there for all to see. We all knew it - and we were okay with it. On the other hand, it didn't help my ass a bit. Even if I KNEW that the girls swung the other way, there was a part of me that did not care. If a pretty girl flashed her tits or her ass, or even her pussy; I reacted. Did I mention that my pants were tight? Of course they noticed it - and then they flashed some more. Then both Judy and Robin brushed their breasts on me and said that they hoped that I wasn't having a 'hard' time. Vixens.

It wasn't until the wee hours that the party started to unwind. All the pairs started heading towards their own rooms that the twins had prepared during the previous week. When everybody else had gone, Judy came to me looking a bit uncomfortable. I looked at her and smiled.

"It is okay Judy. I can sleep on the sofa with no problem."

Now she was really squirming. There was no way in hell I'd let her know that I had overheard a part of her discussion, and had guessed the rest.

"Oh, you two rented me out? Sorry, I like Alex and Matt - but not that way."

"No, it is Joan and Ann - they heard about us and they'd like to try it once, together."

She sounded almost desperate. I took her hand between my hands and kissed her quickly. I felt a flash of pity for her, but my ass was still hurting a bit. And she had had quite active hands. But that 'sorry kitten' look worked, again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.