Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

I was awake early on Monday morning and repeated my shower procedure. It was good that I was up early. Back at school there was some stir but it was clear that the happenings from the Friday evening had not yet hit the majority because early in the morning the main news was my betrayal concerning Marie. I guess most of the cheerleader group had been spreading that truth since Friday evening. But nobody seemed to know what she had done with Anton. Good for her. During the first two classes I could see the news spread. Four of the football team starters were in hospital, three because of mugging and Anton because of car accident. Not because of driving drunk or outrunning police. It was just before lunchtime when I was asked to report to headmaster's office immediately. Quite discreetly via common announcement. Why was I not surprised. While slowly walking there I texted my aunty.

'Currently going to see headmaster. Probably trouble.'

The response was immediate.

'Walk slowly. Already in the parking lot.'

Why did that not surprise me either? I took my time walking towards the office. Aunty managed to catch with me before I was to the office. Before I entered the offices she took my phone and pressed the application to start recording. Just when did she learn that? Then she put my phone into the front pocket of my shirt and pushed me inside after knocking on the door first.

"Sir, you wanted to see me."

The puffy man behind the desk looked at me with disgust. There was a security guard standing next to his table sneering to me. Nice to know that they care.

"Young man, it has come to my attention that you are being accused of attacking and incapacitating three football players on school premises. You are to be expelled immediately. The guard will see you out!"

"Sir, don't you want to know what actually happened?"

"I have seen pictures taken from the recordings that clearly show how you kicked and hit three other students. That is enough, now leave."

The guard took a step towards me and at the same time my aunty decided to come in.

"Good day gentlemen. I'm Eric's lawyer and I want to offer you a possibility to retract your accusations in order to prevent compensation that will most certainly otherwise be granted to my client. I'd also like to know how you have been able to get a hold of something that should be protected evidence in a criminal investigation."

"I cannot be blackmailed."

"But sir, I'm not blackmailing, just telling you the facts."

"He is expelled. Now get out of here!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.