Whatever It Costs
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

I fucking hurt all over when I woke up. Or I was woken up. It was Beth, my guardian's mate who did it.

"Wake up; we need to clean you up a bit before you two go. I'll help you wash some so that your wounds will not get wet."

So there was I, naked in the shower with a naked lesbian woman. My guardians mate. Who had been waxed bare everywhere. When I tried to wash myself she slapped my hands away and washed me. All over. With expectable results. It seemed that I had not lost enough blood to prevent me from getting a hardon. I'm sure she smirked when she looked at me.

"That you need to take care of yourself. I'll finish you after that."

I looked at those brown eyes and her milk coffee-colored body. Those only slightly sagging C-cup breasts and that bare pussy. I was not sure if I could smell her arousal. And back to the smirking eyes again. It did not take me long before she could wash the rest of me. Unfortunately I was hard again after that. She gave me a towel and left me alone. Giggling on her way. And swinging her ass. She left the door open but I ignored it as I beat another load out of me. And cleaned up the mess afterwards.

I had almost finished my breakfast when the two ladies appeared. Totally unashamed about what they had been doing. Which in fact did not bother me a bit as I had seen it all before. When my parents were killed they did what they could to distract me and to prevent me from falling into depression. I was not sure if the shrinks would have agreed with their methods but it worked for me. Of course I did have a steady girlfriend supporting me at that time.

We finished breakfast while Beth tried to keep me on my toes by showing some skin whenever possible. And I looked whenever possible and smiled to at her. At some point my guardian sighed.

"You hussy. Maybe I should let him do you once."

That earned her a raspberry. Like that would ever happen. But I had to admit that she was a first class tease.

When we were ready to go to the police station I took one more look at my clothes. Which used to be some of my better clothes. Some of the blood was still there. And the cuts. Some made by the knife and some by the paramedics. When I rose my gaze to look at my guardian she just shook her head.

"No, you are the victim here. And it must show."

And after that she brushed my hair so that the bald spot with the stitches was totally visible. No use of arguing with her in cases like this. Just to make sure that everything was covered correctly she made Beth take pictures of me. Both in my destroyed clothes and without them. I'm quite sure that she snapped a few extra ones while I was standing there unclothed. Once I was clothed again I turned back to her.

"OK, but would it be possible to release some funds for me after this?"

"Why, is there something wrong with your car or with the house?"

"No, but I need a new bed."

"But the old one is less than a half year..."

She stopped when she looked at me.

"OK. Consider it done."

Once we got to the station there were some people who were ready to put me behind bars immediately. It looked to me that they would have liked to beat the confession out of me. That stopped quite soon when she picked up a list of cases she was going to have against the attackers - and the deputies on the scene. I just wondered when she had time to prepare those.

When the jerks finally understood that jailing me now would not do them any good and that they would need to call the DA who lived tens of miles away it was close to noon. We agreed to have lunch and be back there after that.

While having our lunch in a small Italian bistro she looked at me.

"They mistakenly informed me about her drug test as I'm a lawyer and ordered the test. Maybe you should know that she was drugged."

My gaze did not falter when I looked at those steel gray eyes while responding her.

"She was not yet drugged when I tried to call her."

After a moment she just nodded and continued to eat her salad. My groin hurt, my head hurt and my stomach hurt. However, I finished my pasta.

Back at the station there was one very pissed-off DA and some very sheepish-looking deputies. It seemed that the people at the station had planned to get everything ready and only then drop it to her. Just to make sure that the correct ones were convicted. As she was already planning to move out of these small circles they thought that she would not care much. That seemed like a wrong assumption now.

What was finally agreed was that there would be another meeting next week. When we were leaving we heard that she blew a real tantrum when she heard from the hospital that my attackers were allowed to have a meeting together with their lawyers. I noticed that my guardian had stopped by the door and listened for a moment. To my surprise there was a smallest of a smile on her face when we left the station.

To my disappointment there was no way of getting a new bed delivered before Monday. OK, I could sleep two nights in the guest room. When she drove me to my home my car was waiting there just as she had promised. When I was ready to get out of the car she stopped me.

"Are you sure you are OK there?"

I nodded to her.

"You can always come or call."

I reached out to hug her. Carefully.

"Thank you aunty. I would have been in real trouble without you."

"No problem Eric, this brought some excitement to my otherwise boring life. Too bad it had to happen at your expense."

I shrugged.

"I It would probably have happened at some point. I just could not see it coming. Another thing is that I do not know how to pay you for all this."

That made her laugh.

"Trust me; I intend to get fully paid - and to get you some money, too."

When she drove away I thought about her for a moment. My mother had been a close friend of hers. A very close friend, I think. My father and now I were the only males I knew that she had ever liked. She was my godmother but not even I dared to call her that. So she was a very dear aunty to me. And I was quite sure that she loved me, too.

Back home I stripped off the ruined clothes and put those in the trash. After that I just gave up and took a couple of painkillers and crashed on the guest room bed. Shortly after I rose again and retrieved my mobile charger from my bedroom and put my phone on to charge. There were some more messages from my friends and two more missed calls. But nothing from anyone I'd like to answer now. I crashed on the bed and waited for the painkillers to take over. Then once more I took my phone and sent a message to my aunty that I'd was going to sleep. Soon after that the painkillers took over.

I woke up bloody early on Sunday morning and I hurt all over. And I wanted a shower. For a second I considered calling my aunty and asking Beth to help. Almost a second. Instead I made an impromptu bandage with duct tape that covered the wound in my groin. And somehow I managed to mostly wash my hair even if it hurt like hell to lift my bruised arm up there. And pulling that duct tape off afterwards hurt, too.

After breakfast I sent a message to aunty telling her that I was OK. Then I checked the messages from my friends. Or so-called friends. It seemed that some of the happenings from Friday evening were now common knowledge but yet nobody was asking anything about them. The messages I received were in two categories. First there were ones telling me that I was a pig when I left my girlfriend like that. And others made sure that I knew that she had left with Anton. I did not send a single answer, just deleted the messages.

Then I started cleaning the mess in my bedroom. The empty bottles and all the sheets went straight to the trash can together with my ruined clothes. Once I had the house about clean my phone rang. My aunty.

"Hi."

"You are going to have a visitor. I did not tell her any details. As your lawyer I think that neither should you. Does that cause a problem for you?"

She was checking one more time if I was going to forgive her.

"No, not really."

"Good. Be prepared on Monday. Bye."

No bullshitting while doing business with her.

I was ready when Marie rang the doorbell. I opened the door but did not invite her in.

"Hi."

"Hi."

Silence. She had obviously been crying. But the image was still too raw in my head. And my stomach hurt, again.

"They told me that you left with that slut Samantha."

"And you believed them. And did not answer to my calls."

"But you did not come back!"

"So instead of checking on me it was OK to leave with Anton and come here, and to use my bed to fuck Anton."

OK, that was low. But I did not really like to be accused of something that I did not do. She was crying now. I gently brushed away those tears with my finger.

"Goodbye Marie."

Only now she did look at me.

"Oh my ... Eric, are you hurt?"

"It does not really matter now. Nor does it change anything."

She reached for my hand but I guess that the look on my face stopped her. I closed the door and went back inside. Once inside I collapsed on to the floor I could feel the hot tears fill my eyes. I could hear through the door that she was weeping outside. A part of me wanted to open the door and pull her in and hug her. Another part remembered how she had whispered Anton's name while in my arms on the way to the hospital. After several minutes I heard her walk away and soon after that a car started on the street. I sat there on floor a long time after that.

For the rest of the Sunday I was half-functional. I ate, I checked everything for Monday and went to bed early. I took my antibiotics and one painkiller.

"edited by Ray"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.