Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Author's foreword

I had never really thought that I would start writing myself. Especially with foreign language. Never. And if I'd ever do that I'd never publish it. And yet here we are. You are looking at the first story I have ever finished. First trial. As that it how it feels now. There are parts that I'm not so happy with but once I got the story out of my system I'm not sure if I'm ever able to return to it and make the changes. As that is like chancing history, right? And this is not one of those 'Doing it all over' stories...

There are factual mistakes in the story for sure as my knowledge on the schooling system and jurisdiction in US is based on Wikipedia and to stories I have read. I can only hope that they do not spoil the whole reading experience. After all, this is a piece of fiction.

The story itself ... is something that started from a few scenes that came to my head and started bothering me when I was writing another - even longer - story. I could not add those to to story I was writing but I did not want to lose them either. So I started writing a story around them. During the process I noticed that the interruption was a good thing as I was not ready to write 'Flying with Dragons' - not yet. So, what you may be reading is a result of a writing exercise - a learning process. A test. I can only hope that it stands on its own, maybe wobbling a bit, but well enough to entertain you some.

And for those who managed to read the first four chapters unedited: Your sorrow is mine. Was it absolutely necessary to read them all just to see if my grammar was equally bad in chapter 4 as it was in chapter 1? It certainly was.

Finally the disclaimer: If there is something good in the story it probably is stolen, borrowed, hijacked or edited to look good. And if you do not recognize the original you just have not read it yet.


It is funny how many thoughts you are able to have in a short period of time. I had known that the asshole ex-teammate had the hots for my girlfriend. He had often enough threatened to kick my ass and take her away from me. But we both also knew that he would not be able to do that. Unfortunately I had not considered the possibility that he would use his subordinates for taking care of me. At a school function and inside the school. Nobody could be that stupid. Right now it seemed that I had been the stupid one for not thinking about that possibility.

My head hurt and I could feel blood running down my face. Still, I was not totally helpless. I had only been partly able to duck the first hit. And the second one had hit my hand instead of my head. The good news was that I could still think and function. The bad news was that my head hurt, blood was blocking a bit of my vision and my left hand was useless. The worst thing was that now I could not end this without hurting those morons, and probably not without hurting them badly. So I faked an attack, and ran. Right into a dead end.

I quickly put my phone into record mode and placed it behind me on the ground with the mic facing the three idiots. Two of the idiots seemed to already have hurt themselves a bit. I raised my hands and decided to try and talk them out of this.

"Look guys, you all know me and if you back down now it could be the end of this. Nobody needs to get hurt anymore."

The idiot with the pipe let out a silly laugh and the other two pulled knives out of their pockets. Great. Just great.

"But we have already been paid to hurt you so now we'll just do it for the fun of it."

"If you come any further I may have to hurt you badly. Consider yourself warned."

I stepped forward while saying that. They say that it is important not to show your fear. I wondered if any of those people inventing that great wisdom had ever been in a threatening situation themselves. When those guys got closer I could see their eyes. Shit. They were high. Like this was not bad enough already. Two more steps. One more step.

The guys with knives were the most dangerous ones. But the one with pipe was able to reach me before those two. And he was a bit separated from the two others. So I faked an attack to those with knifes. And once the one with pipe took a step closer and raised the pipe for a hit I kicked him. To the head. As soon as he started to fall down I continued my movement against the other two attackers. My other leg wiped another attacker's knee so hard that I heard something give. High or not, he fell down. That left the third guy and my hands to protect me.

Unfortunately I had only one working hand. So I also had a knife in my groin before I could hit his larynx. He had trouble breathing but he still tried to hit me again. I stepped away from him and saw him fall to his knees gasping for breath. The second guy was trying to get up with one working leg so I kicked that one, too. There was not much force in my kick at that point but it was enough. He fell and I took a few rolling steps to my phone. Sitting down to call 911 seemed like a good idea even if the concrete was cold.

First the person on the other end did not want to take my call seriously. Only once I mentioned that I knew that all of the calls were recorded and that if somebody dies because he did not take me seriously HE would be the one to face the music. Once he instructed me to keep the line open I ended the call. Nice try. I had other calls to make. The second one was from the speed dial, two. Luckily she picked it up immediately and she took me seriously. After that call I tired one more call for a few times there was no answer from speed dial, one. Just rejected. Shit.

After that I took a look at the three other guys. The one I kicked to head was lying still. Maybe I should worry about him. Or not. I really did not care much. The one with two broken knees seemed to be in some pain. Even if high. And the last one was still gasping for air but with much less force than before. The school football team seems to have lost at least three more starters. I decided to take a look of my own groin. As soon as I decided to do that I wished that I hadn't tried as I almost fainted from pain. Then I started to shiver from the cold. I knew that I was soon going into shock. When I heard the sound of the incoming cars I rose my head to see who was coming. A police car. Just great. Again I pressed a button on my phone and put it in the shadows. And waited. This time not for long.

Luckily the medics also arrived before the deputies could do much damage. However, some of the damage they did was almost fatal. When I yelled to one of the deputies that he should be careful not to touch the knives or the pipe as they are evidence he did not like it. Or I think so because he kicked me and told me to keep quiet. Which was a good time for my lawyer to arrive. Unfortunately the chief of the police came too.

She - my lawyer and my guardian - was an old family friend. A lady in her early forties, thin, dark hair with some grays. And sharp. I do not know where I would have been after my parents were killed in a car accident six months ago if she had not been there. Or maybe I know. In a deep shit. Like I was now. She kneeled next to me.

"Eric, what have you done now?"

"Self-defense. Only that."

Then I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear.

"Make sure that they do not wipe the school security videos. And my phone is back there, there should be two recordings in it. Please make sure to have copies of those. The deputy already destroyed some evidence."

After that she was pushed away from me. I noticed that she managed to take my phone and keep it recording when she talked loudly.

"My client here is the victim and he needs medical care. Please send some paramedic here. Now!"

I could hear the chief of police mutter something about 'that fucking dyke'. I hoped that my phone recorded that, too. After a while someone came to see me and once he saw the wound he was all business.

"Hurry here, a knife wound, possible internal bleeding."

Maybe I should not have heard that. My guardian came to me.

"I'll see you at the hospital. It'll be OK."

The blood in my eyes prevented me from seeing clearly but I tried to smile at her and nodded. It hurt. Once they were carrying me one of the deputies stopped them.

"He can't go. He's a suspect and we want him at the station. After all, he called 911."

The paramedic looked at him like he could not believe his ears.

"You mean that he is a suspect because he called 911? Get the fuck away from here. You may see him in the hospital if the doctors allow it. Which I doubt."

And they rushed me into the ambulance and off we went. Once the ambulance was moving I looked at him and managed to talk.

"Thanks. How about the attackers? I hope they can make it."

He sneered.

"Do not worry, they will. One is unconscious and will probably have a concussion. The one with the hit in larynx could have been bad but he'll be OK. The one with two broken knees will probably take the longest to heal. What did you do to them to get them so pissed off?"

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.