The Devil's Pact Slave Chronicles - Cover

The Devil's Pact Slave Chronicles

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Velvet, Double D Coffee

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Velvet, Double D Coffee - A series of vignettes about the slaves Mark and Mary have given to their friends and family. Many of these tales serve as epilogues for the various, minor characters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Prostitution  

Note: Mark's friend Chris requested big-tittied Velvet that worked at Hot-Chick-a-Latte, a bikini barista stand, to be his sex-slave. Thanks to b0b for beta reading this. Monday, July 22nd, 2013 – Velvet Gibbs – Puyallup, WA

"Chief Hayworth will see you now," the bored officer said, dressed in the blue uniform of a Puyallup Police Officer, modified for her obviously pregnant belly.

My boyfriend Chris and I stood up, and he slipped his hand around my waist, then down to cup my ass through the tight daisy dukes I wore. The last month had been the best of my life. The Living God, Mark Glassner, had introduced me to Chris, and I had fallen head-over-heals in love with him. It's like Mark knew just how much I would love Chris.

Chris was wonderful. He was in his early twenties like me and so handsome. He was a former army Ranger, his body lean with muscles, and he had the most gorgeous, brown eyes. Those bad boys could melt the panties off any woman. Often we'd go to a bar and pick-up some chick to take home with us.

It turned out Chris's passion was to run his own bikini barista stand. It's how we met; he was always coming around to the Hot Chick A Latte, the bikini barista stand I worked out. I had never even noticed him until the God Mark told me I loved Chris.

Together, Chris and I were going to realize his dream. He had been saving up, and I added what little money I had to our budding business. Together, we bought an out-of-business coffee stand on the corner of Meridian and Main Street in downtown Puyallup, and we had spent the last month working hard to renovate the place.

We were calling our coffee stand Double D Coffee, and only the girls with biggest tits would get to work there. I was a G cup and had big, beautiful tits with fat nipples that were still supple with youth. I was dreading my forties when they would probably sag down to my navel, but right now they were perfect.

The pregnant cop led us to Chief Hayworth's office. She knocked at the door. "Come in," a gruff voice barked; a commanding voice barely muffled by the door.

His office was simply appointed, a desk, picture of a wife and grandchildren set on his desk along with a computer and several file folders. Metal filing cabinets lined the walls, a US flag stood in a corner on small flagpole. The chief stood up, a whip-thin man in dress blues, decorated with gold pips and medals. He had an iron hard look, and I was impressed with how good in shape he appeared—for a man in his fifties, he was fitter than some of the officers in their twenties I saw.

"What can I do for you son?" he asked, crushing Chris's hand; my boyfriend didn't flinch. I felt the Chief's eyes fall on my body; appreciative gleam in his eyes. "Ma'am."

I straitened, letting my boobs thrust before me in the plaid cowboy shirt I wore, the tails tied below my massive melons. I wore no bra and the slightest movement sent them to jiggle like a jello. I enjoyed his gaze and giggled, twirling my black hair about my finger. That really sent my boobs to shaking.

"I'm Chris, and this is my girlfriend Velvet."

"I don't have all day," the Chief said.

"I'm a friend of Mark Glassner. I'm about to open a business here in downtown Puyallup and I want to make sure I have the backing of the local police."

The Chief relaxed when Mark's name was mentioned. "What sort of business?"

"A coffee stand with beautiful woman," Chris answered. "Only my girls will be wearing even less than a normal bikini stand."

The chief snorted. "The only way that would be possible..." His eyes flashed to my chest.

"Why don't you show him the uniform, Velvet."

I grinned, untying the cowboy shirt I wore and letting my melons spill out to the Chief's hungry eyes. Then I wiggled out of my tight, daisy dukes. Underneath I wore a string bikini, barely more than floss that wrapped around my hips and disappeared between my ass cheeks. It was so thin, my long pussy lips wrapped around the gusset, dangling out for all the world to see.

"I can see why you'd want our cooperation," the Chief answered, shifting; I noticed a pronounced bulge in the crotch of his pants. "I'm always glad to help a friend of Mark's out. For a price."

"I'm sure Velvet will be very accommodating," Chris said, his hand resting familiar on my ass. "Say once a week?"

The Chief reached out, gave my big titty a squeeze. "I think that'd be just fine, so long as I get to know Velvet today."

"Be my guest," Chris said, taking a seat.

Chris loved to watch me fuck other man. Already, he had watched me fuck the manager at Grey's Lumber to get a discount on building materials, and then the manager at the paint store, and finally with a bureaucrat to get our remodel permit expedited.

I went to kiss the Chief, but he rebuffed me. "Bend over my desk like the filthy whore you are," he growled like rusty iron scraping together.

He spun me about and shoved me roughly against the desk; his hand landed in the middle of my back and pushed me down across his desk until my cheek rested on the cool wood. The smiling face of his wife—it was an old picture of their wedding day, faded with age—filled my vision. A zipper rasped, and I tried to look behind me when his hand shoved me back down.

"Don't move whore!"

He roughly ripped my string bikini down my thighs. A helpless feeling filled me—my pussy dripped with lust. "Fuck me," I heard myself moan.

His cock didn't feel old as he shoved it hard inside my cunt. I moaned my appreciation as he pumped his hips with powerful thrusts. He filled me up; the friction of his dick sent my passions burning.

"You're a dirty whore, aren't you?" he panted.

"Yes!" I groaned. "Fuck me harder! Your cock's driving me wild!"

"Whore, whore, whore!" he grunted over and over, punctuating every "whore" with a hard thrust of his cock. "You're going to take every drop of my jizz, right whore?"

"I will! Fill me up!" I was burning up inside; the degradation of being used by this old man inflamed my lusts like the bellows of a forge, stoking my passions until the bliss consumed all my nerves.

"Filthy goddamn whore! Did you just cum on my cock?"

"Yes!" I screamed, my insides still being consumed by my climax, fanned by his powerful thrusts churning over and over through me. Orgasm after orgasm raged inside me, rippling bliss through every nerve I possessed.

His intercom buzzed. The chief pressed a button. "What?" he gasped.

The pregnant cop's voice rang with a metallic tin from the speaker as she answered, "Chief, your wife's on the line 2."

The chief buried his cock to the hilt in my snatch. He let out a soft, moaning grunt. "Thank you, Mallory." He released the button and gave my ass a stinging slap. "Not a peep, whore."

"No, chief," I answered.

He pumped his cock in and out of me, a slow and steady rhythm as he reached for the phone. I glanced again at the picture filling up my sight. His wife had been beautiful thirty years ago, almost glowing in her white dress.

"Hey, Bev," he answered. "Uh-huh. Sure."

Another orgasm burst through me and I clamped my mouth shut. I felt so sexy; he'd rather fuck me than talk to his wife. It should be her bent over this desk with his dick inside her cunt. I was a thief, taking her husband's lust all for myself—I loved every second of it.

"Okay. I'll stop by the store. No, no, I won't forget the milk. All right? I love you too, Bev. Bye."

He went back to the powerful thrust, slamming into my pussy after hanging up. He was so cool and collected. I clearly wasn't the first woman he has cheated on his wife with. I wonder who the other's were. Maybe Mallory, the pregnant cop. Wouldn't it be wicked if she was carrying his love child?

"Fucking whore!" he grunted.

His thrusts grew erratic, losing the steady and powerful rhythm. His hands gripped my hips and he hammered with desperate strokes. If he would let me look over my shoulder, I would see his face contorting in the moments before he spilled his cum inside me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he groaned as his cock erupted into me. I loved that moment. "Damn, she's good."

I was full of sticky sperm when he pulled out. The old guy must have pumped a gallon of his jizz inside my hole. I sucked in a breath as he finally let me stand up. He grabbed my discarded shirt and wiped his wet dick on it, buttoned himself up, and tossed me my dirty top.

"See you next Monday, whore," the chief said and sat down on his chair. He was calm and collected now. I barely could tell he had just fucked me.

"You were fucking amazing, Velvet," Chris praised once we climbed into the cab of his beat-up, old Ford F-150 pickup truck. "That old bastard went to town on you. How many times did you cum?"

"I lost track," I answered with a smile, reaching out to stroke his rock hard cock through his blue jeans.

"Fuck it was hot!" His eyes fell on my huge knockers straining at my stained cowboy shirt. He push his seat back all the way. "I could really use a nice titty fuck."

Fresh juices gushed from my pussy. "In a parking lot of a police station?"

He grinned at me, those gorgeous brown eyes staring at me with lust. "Hell, yeah! I need to cum so bad after watching that."

I untied the knot, letting the shirt fall open. His hands instantly found my melons, squeezing them, pinching my fat nipples. The pleasure went straight to my cunt while my hands went straight to his crotch. I deftly freed his long, thin cock and stroked him.

"I love your hooters, babe," he groaned.

So I leaned over and wrapped them around his cock. My tits were so massive, and his dick vanished between them. I held them together before sliding them up and down his cock. He moaned, his hips bucking as the velvety smooth skin of my melons drove him crazy with passion.

"Oh, fuck, babe! That feels fucking amazing! Faster! Yes, yes!"

His precum lubed my tits like water from a leaky faucet, and I pumped faster with my tits. "Are you going to cum all over my tits?" I asked, licking my lips. I was so eager for him to cum. "Hell yeah!" he groaned. "I'm going to paint you in cum!"

That sound wonderful.

"Oh fuck! Keep pumping those hooter! Fuck, fuck!"

His cum spurted hot onto my tits, a squirt flying out from between my melons to strike me across the cheeks and lips. More spunk pumped out, each blast weaker than the last, leaving a sticky mess rolling wet down my tits and stomach. I sat up, scooping up a line of jizz and sucking it into my mouth.

"Was that good one, Chris?"

"You bet, babe."


Friday, July 26th, 2014

"Why do you want to work for Double D Coffee?" Chris asked Faye Reid.

"I've never been shy of showing my body off," she answered. It appeared to be a gorgeous body; the redhead was blessed with tits almost as big as mine, and her smile was saucy, inviting—driving any male who saw it crazy with lust.

We sat in Chris's small office he rented in a building on East Main Street, and had spent the last few days interviewing girls for our grand opening tomorrow. Today, I wore a tight halter top that molded to my G cup hooters and a very short jean skirt. Faye wore a loose t-shirt that did little to hide the curves of her tits, and a pair of low-cut skinny jeans, a pink thong peaking out.

The office was filled with a sweet incense, jasmine mixed with vanilla. The sticks were from Sam, Mark's Vizier. They were a variation on the ones she gave Willow for her clinic. Candy, Sam's girl-toy, had boasted to me all about it the night Chris bought them from Sam. I had been the payment; Sam fucked me all night long in exchange for ten sticks. It was fun fucking a woman with a dick, feeling her breasts press against mine as a wonderful slab of girl-cock pumped inside my cunt. The magical incense made our interviewees more docile, more accepting of the duties they would have to perform at our coffee stand.

"So you're comfortable being naked in front of strangers?" Chris asked.

She blinked. "I thought the job was working at a bikini barista stand?"

"It is," I answered. "Except our girls only wear the bottoms."

"So we wear pasties?"

"Nope."

"We're giving our customers so much more than those other stands," Chris explained. "At our stands you can see giant, naked titties. Now doesn't that sound like something you want to be a part of?"

"Sure, I guess," she said, the sweet odors working their magic upon her.

"So let's see you naked," Chris ordered. "I need to make sure you're up to our high standards."

Freckled face blushing prettily, she pulled her t-shirt over her head. Her boobs were straining a black bra, her breasts as freckled as her face. They swayed as she reached behind her and deftly unclasped the bra. Her breasts were magnificent, a little smaller than mine, with dark-red nipples and areolas the size of silver dollars. She stood up, kicking off her shoes, and shimming out of those tight jeans. Her ass was curvy and a red bush peaked out around her pink thong.

"Thong, too," Chris commanded.

She blushed even more, but didn't argue.

"Your bush will have to be shaved," I said, feasting on her beauty. "But I think she's perfect, honey."

I could tell from the bulge in Chris's pants that he approved. "You're going to be a perfect employee, right? And follow every direction Velvet or I tell you."

"Yeah," she answered. "I always listen to my bosses."

"Good." A grin cracked Chris's serious face. "Why don't you lie across my desk so I can see how well you fuck."

"Um, what?" Faye asked.

"Didn't you just promise to obey your bosses?" I asked her, walking around the desk. I slapped her pretty ass. "Get on the desk so Chris can fuck you."

"I ... okay." She uncertainly hopped up onto the desk and gingerly laid down, trying not to knock anything off. "Um ... why am I doing this?"

"I told you, we're offering a new experience," Chris answered. "The customers are going to be licking whip cream off those big titties and fondling your hot body. They'll be watching as you and the other baristas cavort with each other and, for those that pay enough, they'll get to fuck you."

"We have a special little room in the stand just for that," I happily told her as I pulled off my own top.

"It's what I want you to do," Chris continued.

"I ... okay. That seems alright," Faye mumbled, heavily under the effects of the incense. Chris and I had to take a pill before we lit the incense to keep us from being similarly affected.

Chris pulled her legs until her ass rested at the edge of the desk; her cunt at the right height for his cock to fuck her. She squealed in pleasure as he buried his cock into her, and her heavy melons rolled like waves from the force of my boyfriend's thrusts.

My skirt and thong slid down my legs and I posed momentarily for Chris. He grinned his appreciation. Then I climbed onto the desk, straddling Faye's face. "You're going to love sucking my cunt, right?" I asked her.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," she answered dreamily. "I think I would like that."

"Because you love eating pussy as much as you love fucking cock?"

"Uh-huh, Velvet. I love to eat pussy and I love fucking cock!"

"Good girl," I smiled, and lowered my snatch to her waiting lips.

Faye's tongue felt wonderful as it parted my pussy lips. I moaned; my eyes fixed on her pussy and watched as my boyfriend's flesh joined hers amid a swath of fiery hair. Chris's brown eyes were fixed to my tits and I grabbed my right one and brought my nipple to my lips. I loved nursing myself, rolling my fat nub between my lips and biting just hard enough for the pain and pleasure to mix wonderfully together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.