Refugees
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Zipper D Dude

Dean had always suspected that those stories on the Internet about forty-year-old sex-mad MILFs who looked twenty-five were fantasies. Here in the moon, surrounded by other naked concubines, he could see that forty-year-old women looked forty years old. His other disappointment was that none of the women, whatever their age, wanted to hop into bed with any teenage boy they saw. In particular they didn't want to jump into bed with him. Most of them seemed too embarrassed at being naked, and hid themselves. His mother was the most embarrassed of all, at least when he was around. Here he was, surrounded by naked women and still a virgin! He wasn't bad looking: dark blond hair, blue eyes and a nice smile – well, he thought it was nice – but he was just one of the crowd. He didn't really stand out and all the women were intent on finding a sponsor, not another concubine like him. No different from the way things had been back in Canada. All the women were looking for their ticket to the stars, and he didn't have one.

He knew that getting himself a sponsor would be a long-shot. There were so few women sponsors and even fewer high-CAP men with huge harems who'd need a back-up guy. He was getting so desperate that he might even consider a gay man as a sponsor. If he was here for too long without getting selected then they'd send him back home. So far he hadn't had a single interview. Even one would be good, at least he'd lose his virginity. If he could do that, then this trip to the moon wouldn't have been a total washout.


Zeinab's new apartment was very like her old one except that it had a fifth small bedroom for Leila. The AI had again put Ishaq's cot in with Khuzama; he was too young for a room of his own.

The big difference was outside. Men. Some in uniform, some in those short grey shifts and some naked. Bushra seemed to handle their presence well. It was difficult to tell with Adeena. She seemed subdued, but she'd been subdued ever since Dhakir had divorced her. She didn't take too much notice of what was happening outside the apartment. Khuzama was shocked at first, but she soon adapted. She'd been married before, so naked men weren't completely new for her. Leila was the one most affected. Whenever there was an unattached man in sight, she was round-eyed in astonishment. She hid behind her mother, and peered round from her semi-concealment, not quite able to believe what she was seeing.

Bushra took Leila to her new school and Zeinab sent her other two concubines off for more training. When Bushra returned, she and Zeinab had a serious discussion about selecting a man and how they were going to test him – or rather, how Bushra was going to test him. They both agreed with the AI's suggestion that a young compliant unmarried man would be best. A more assertive man might want to take control. Once again the AI produced far too long a list, so they only bothered to look at the top few in any detail. Neither of them wanted to test a lot of men, given what 'testing' would involve. As long as the first candidate was satisfactory, they'd accept him. The AI assured them that there would be a surplus of young male concubines in the colonies, so if they made a mistake he could easily be replaced.

They both agreed that they couldn't force him to be a Muslim, that wouldn't be right. It would be enough for him to behave like a Muslim. All concubines had to behave the way that their sponsor told them to, so he would be expecting to have to do things the way Zeinab said.

Dean was playing a mindless video game, passing the time killing digital dickheads. He'd carefully turned slightly away from his mother, sitting next to him, to spare her embarrassment. Suddenly his collar spoke, "Unselected concubine Dean Hunter, a sponsor wishes to interview you. Do you accept?"

Hell yes he wanted to accept! Mom heard as well, put down her book and turned to look at him. "Yes, I accept. Where and when?"

"Interview Suite 6340, to start immediately. I will direct you."

As Dean stood, his mom leapt up and gave him a big hug. "Good luck dear," she told him.

Unfortunately the hug from his naked mother, and from her naked tits, produced the obvious reaction in the fifteen-year-old. No point in trying to make it go down, that never worked. He certainly didn't have time to jerk-off and clean up, he had to get to his interview.

"Turn right," the AI directed as he left the Unselected Concubines Lounge.

He'd need his hard-on for the test-drive anyway. At last! He'd lose his virginity ... Uh-oh, better check, "AI, is the sponsor a man or a woman?"

"The sponsor is female. Straight on at the next intersection."

A woman. Yes! Today was definitely looking up, just like his dick.

Dean didn't get anything like the reaction he expected when he entered suite 6340. There were two women sitting there. The older was a dark-haired concubine in the usual short grey shift, the younger in a black Navy uniform with a headscarf. A headscarf. Olive skin, like the concubine, so they might be Muslims. Whatever she was, the sponsor had this look of absolute shock on her face. Why? Hadn't she seen a naked man with a hard-on before? If she'd been testing men then she must have. He knew his dick looked average; he'd seen plenty of others to compare it with over the last few days.

The older woman was smiling. She rotated a finger, "Turn slow." She had an accent, so English obviously wasn't her first language.

Dean turned slowly on the spot. "Stop," she said when he was half-way round, facing away from the two women. Behind him, the two women talked in some language he didn't recognise. Urdu perhaps? Maybe they were Pakistani? Did that matter? No, not if he got selected. He'd just have to learn Urdu or whatever, instead of Chinese. He stared at the wall while they talked. Their conversation stopped and he heard one of them moving behind him.

"Come," the concubine said, and led him to the bedroom off the interview room. Yes! He was finally going to get laid! The sponsor stayed sitting in her chair, still looking shocked.

Zeinab couldn't believe it. She'd seen erections in the films she'd been shown. That wasn't like seeing a real one for the very first time. She'd seen naked men yesterday, and that was bad enough. None of them had erections though. Her heart began to settle from her throat back into its normal place. Bushra's suggestion to do the sex testing first might help. The man, Dean, should go limp for a while. That would make it easier for her, more like yesterday. Perhaps if he could wear one of those grey smocks? "AI, can Dean wear a smock while we talk?"

"No he may not. He is an unselected concubine, and is required to be naked at all times."

She thought for a moment. "Could I accept him temporarily, just for this interview?"

"Yes. You may reject any of your concubines for any reason at any time. You would be free to return him to the unselected concubine pool at the end of the interview if you found him unsatisfactory."

It was a disappointed Dean who returned to the interview room. He'd licked the woman, Bushra, but he'd done that with his girlfriends before. She'd given him one of the best blow-jobs he'd ever had, but that wasn't new either – just better. He was still a virgin! Not losing it was a real downer after all his hopes earlier. Bushra seemed to like his performance, so she should give a good report. Maybe the sponsor wanted to fully test him herself? There was still hope.

"Dean, my name is Zeinab Filali," the sponsor told him, once he'd seated himself again. "My English is not so good as I want. I will use the AI to translate the next part. It is important you understand right."

Dean nodded, ready to listen. She got that 'sponsor contacting an AI' look in her eyes, and he heard the translation through his collar.

"I find male nudity very uncomfortable. I am not used to it at all. For that reason, I want you to wear a shift for the rest of this interview. That means I will have to temporarily accept you as my concubine. Please understand that this may only be temporary. If you are not suitable, then I will release you at the end of the interview and you will be no worse off. I do not want to give you false hopes."

Dean nodded. That explained her shock at seeing him. If a shift made her happier, then he wasn't going to object. "That's OK," he told her. "I understand that it may only be for this interview." Unfortunately, putting on the shift meant that he wasn't going to lose his virginity here. Damn! At least she might sponsor him; that was the most important thing. If he got a sponsor then his virginity wouldn't last much longer. If Bushra was as good at sex as she was at blowjobs this could be a good berth for him.

Bushra went to the replicator to fetch a shift and Dean accepted Zeinab's offer of, hopefully permanent, sponsorship. As she'd said, if she rejected him after this interview, then he wouldn't really have lost anything.

Zeinab relaxed once he put the shift on. She even managed a tentative smile.

Dean was torn. This was a sponsor who was obviously interested in accepting him, and Bushra gave really good blowjobs. And Zeinab had two more women concubines he hadn't met yet. He'd have four women! But ... Zeinab and her other concubines were Muslims, as he'd suspected. Most of their discussion was about that. No, he wouldn't have to convert. Yes, he'd have to give up pork and alcohol. Yes, he would have to fast for Ramadan. He'd even get to marry all four of them! Could he live with that? He'd miss eating bacon, but getting a sponsor was a lot more important. Alcohol? At fifteen he'd not ever drunk much beyond a single glass with a meal, and everybody said replicator beer tasted like gnat's piss anyway. Ramadan sounded like a big thing, but not enough to break the deal. If the rest of Zeinab's family could do it, then so could he. He was already circumcised so that wasn't an issue – both women had already seen the answer to that question.

Zeinab made it clear that Bushra was her lead concubine and would be in charge when she was away on deployment. Dean could live with that. At only fifteen he hadn't expected to be made head concubine. Bushra was obviously much more suited to the job; she certainly had a lot more experience than he did. She would know more about the Muslim thing as well; he would be the only non-Muslim in the family. That was another good thing, Zeinab was obviously thinking of her concubines as a family, not as slaves.

It was the answer to a casual question that startled him the most. "What language were you speaking? I expect you'll want me to learn it."

"Arabic."

Arabic! He'd heard that the Confederacy didn't extract anyone from the Arab League. How had these two got here? There was obviously a story there, but that wasn't important right now.

Zeinab looked at Bushra, who nodded. Yes, this young man was acceptable. Once she'd recovered from her initial surprise, Zeinab had warmed to Dean. He seemed content to follow orders and not try to assert himself. At fifteen he was a bit young, but that also meant he would not have as many bad habits to unlearn. Was there any point in trying out a second candidate? Probably not. There might be some minor differences, but likely not worth the effort of going through a second test and interview. So far the AI had come up with good advice, and she definitely did not want to repeat the shock she'd had when Dean came through the door.

"Thank you, Dean. Welcome to my family."

Dean could hardly believe it. He'd beaten the odds and found a sponsor! It took him a second to recover, "Erm ... thanks." He couldn't think of anything else to say. He really wanted to rush over and kiss Zeinab, but she probably wouldn't want that. She didn't seem to have much experience with men. Probably she was a virgin as well? He'd have to ask Bushra when he got a chance. Bushra obviously had a lot more experience than either Zeinab or himself. That blowjob ... There was something he really did need to do, "Could we stop off and tell my mom? I'd like to give her the good news personally."

"Yes, of course."

Gabby saw Dean come in through the door of the concubines' lounge. She barely noticed the two women with him. He was wearing a shift! She could feel her eyes tearing up as she rushed towards him. He was saying something about being accepted, but she wasn't listening. Her little boy would be safe! It took her a minute to calm down enough for Dean to introduce the two women. In her rush she hadn't noticed that his sponsor, Zeinab, was wearing a headscarf. It was too late to worry about that now, Dean had already been accepted. She determined to stay happy and not worry. This was Dean's big day, and she should be happy for him.

In her apartment, Zeinab introduced Dean to the others. Khuzama smiled shyly, Adeena didn't and Leila half-hid behind her mother, clutching her hand. Dean didn't let it worry him. With three other women in the family, Adeena could keep her distance if she wanted to. She was older than the others anyway, even older than Bushra. At least Khuzama and Zeinab were closer to his age and they both smiled at him. No doubt Leila would get used to him in time. Maybe she was just nervous with strangers?

No sheer harem pants and no skimpy boleros; yet another fantasy went 'pop'. Still, that one was obviously straight out of the Arabian Nights and never real. Zeinab was in her uniform while the others were in blouses and jeans, except for Adeena who was in a long skirt. Bushra quickly changed out of her smock into a blouse and pants. Dean got a nod from Zeinab and was soon dressed in a long-sleeved shirt and jeans. Much better than that embarrassing grey thing.

It was a strange evening for Dean. Zeinab spent a lot of the time in her office, arranging the wedding ceremony for tomorrow. Conversation was definitely limited by the language barrier. Dean spoke no Arabic, and apart from Zeinab, only Bushra had barely passable English. All of them were learning it, but they hadn't progressed very far. He spent most of his time watching TV in his room. He did emerge to eat with the others. The meal was very good and at least he could have a little conversation with Zeinab. She seemed glad that his mother was here so she could attend tomorrow's wedding.

Of course, with their wedding set for tomorrow, Zeinab made it clear that sex was strictly off the menu tonight. With just himself, and no alcohol, it was a very tame Stag Party indeed.


Dean lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. He was now a married man, and his wife – make that one of his wives – was sleeping next to him. And he was still a virgin! The entire world, himself included, was conspiring to stop him getting laid.

The marriage, (or was it marriages?) had been ... different. He didn't get to say, "I do," instead his mother said it for him. Zeinab had some Fleet Auxiliary Corporal to give her away. Neither of them actually had to say anything, they 'consented by their silence' the corporal explained. Zeinab did get to speak later since she gave away Bushra, Adeena and Khuzama. That made sense, she was their sponsor so she was the nearest thing they had to a parent up here. No Imam either, just three of the corporal's friends as witnesses.

One familiar thing about the wedding was the new outfit that his mom was wearing. Zeinab had taken her on as a temporary supernumerary concubine for the ceremony, so she could wear clothes. She'd gone all-out with a big green hat and matching full-length dress with a long-sleeved top. She'd had to take it all off afterwards of course, and Dean had stored her outfit in his room. She said she'd want to have it back when she found her own sponsor. She'd cried during the ceremony, naturally. There were some wedding traditions that couldn't be skipped over.

He was with Zeinab for the first night. Her bed was enormous, big enough for all five of them together, so the two of them were lost in it. She'd told him that he would have all his wives in order, one a night for the first four nights. After that, he and Bushra could arrange things between themselves, with Zeinab having a veto.

It quickly became clear that this was not the kind of wedding night that Dean expected. This was Zeinab's very first ever date with a man. She'd never in her life been alone in her bedroom with any man outside her family. Dean went along with her wishes and started very slowly, as if on a first date. A pre-Confederacy first date at that, some kissing and touching above the waist only.

Zeinab was beginning to relax a little when he managed to put his foot right in it. She had confirmed that she was a virgin, so Dean tried to reassure her by telling her that he was as well. Zeinab was completely surprised. She'd thought that all Western men got mobbed by a crowd of eager women as soon as they emerged from the CAP testing station. Dean had to explain that only the lucky ones with a good enough CAP score got the attention. For low scoring men like himself, things were very different.

Zeinab instantly switched from nervous new bride to sponsor-in-charge. She didn't want her first time to be with an inexperienced man. She would wait until Dean had been with his other three wives and had gotten some experience. He could see her point; since they were both virgins, it would be better for him to have more experience before they went that far together. By the time he'd been with his other three wives – he still couldn't get his head round that – he'd have a better idea of what to do. Hopefully it would be enough to make Zeinab's first time a good one. The downside of course was that he stayed a virgin. If only he hadn't told Zeinab...

For the rest of the night Dean had to restrain himself. It made sense to take things carefully when she could dump him back into the concubine pool at a moment's notice. She seemed to enjoy what they did, as far as things went, and reassured him that she would go further in a few days.

Dean was useless for much of the next day. About every thirty seconds he thought, 'tonight!' He couldn't concentrate on anything at all. Even his Arabic lesson in the sleep-learner didn't seem to do him much good. Bushra didn't help either. She knew exactly what he was thinking and wiggled and jiggled various interesting parts of her anatomy at him, grinning all the time. Strangely, her being fully dressed made it sexier for Dean. After all the minimally clothed women on Earth, and the naked women in the moon, fully dressed was a novelty for him. When she noticed what Bushra was doing, Khuzama got in on the act as well. It was definitely 'Tease Dean Day', all day. At least Adeena didn't join in as well. Two of his wives teasing him was bad enough, but if there had been three...

Bushra had three goals that night: to get pregnant, to enjoy herself and to teach Dean. She wasn't sure if she managed the first, but she achieved the second and third. Three times. Dean was very willing both to learn and to help with her other goals. She could tell she would enjoy her new husband a lot. His attitude was very different from Ahmad, who had been rather dour and distant, especially when it became clear that she couldn't have any more children. Sex with Dean was fun, if over a little too quickly, but it was having more children that she was really looking forward to. Little Ishaq was lovely, but he wasn't enough, not when he was split between his three mothers.

Dean had three goals as well: to get laid, to get laid and to get laid. Like Bushra, he met all three. She was very patient with his over-eagerness and managed to calm him down, the second and third times anyway. He could see the wisdom in Zeinab waiting. He could tell that his performance improved with Bushra's help. It should get even better after Adeena and Khuzama. Finally, he'd shed his unwanted virginity!

The next night Dean found Adeena very different. She hadn't wanted to leave her first husband, and he had divorced her only a week ago. She did her duty of course, but Dean could easily tell the difference – her heart wasn't in it. He suspected that she would be in his bed a lot less than Bushra. That wasn't a problem. He had four wives, so she could take a back seat if she wanted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.