Sensualist
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Paris Waterman

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story of a young man's introduction to women and the allure of sex. Donald is taught what women want and like by the first few women he has sex with. Of course, he begins to share his 'expertise' with women his own age and even much older as he moves from HS to College.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Friday night the Mattingly's welcomed me into their home when I came to pick Alice up for our date. I dressed accordingly, wanting, no, needing to impress her parents. I started off by 'borrowing' a pair of my late father's handmade Italian shoes. It seems we shared the same size foot and although tailor made for him, fit me perfectly. My remaining attire consisted of a light-weight ivory colored linen sports jacket, paired off with razor sharp creased mocha colored slacks and a pale yellow shirt. My mother told me it looked like I'd stepped out of Esquire Magazine.

Alice came bounding down the stairs in a demur black cocktail dress in which she looked stunningly gorgeous. The first thing she did was to give me a kiss in front of her parents, which caught me off guard. I returned the kiss, but kept it short, and then wasted no time in hurrying her out the door with "have her home by one," ringing in my ears.

The car was less than half a block from her home when Alice leaned against me and purred, "Let's find a secluded spot and do it."

"Do it?" I replied, putting the emphasis on 'it.'

"You know, she said, "Let's fuck!"

I turned toward her and said with a huge grin, "That's my girl!"

I drove straight to the motel I'd used for Prom Night and registered, requesting the room for two nights.


Once inside, Alice went directly into the bathroom and deliberately closed the door halfway before starting to undress.

What the fuck? She's trying something different, I thought, something she's thought about, well now, let's give her some lead before yanking on the leash like De Sade recommends.

I hung my jacket on a hanger and placed it in the closet, and then placed myself where I could look in the bathroom without being too noticeable and saw Alice undo the straps around her neck, let the dress fall off and puddle on the bathroom floor leaving her wearing only a lacy black garter belt that held up the black stockings on her long, perfect legs. I bet her mother knew nothing about them, and what else? I'm surprised that I actually recall a pair of black pearl earrings, surely not real as expensive as that would be; and last her shoes, a pair of black pumps which Alice chose to leave on.

All in all, Alice took ten minutes to reapply her makeup, which I thought perfect but what did I know about women and their ideas about it? Next to nothing, but I resolved to be patient and take the time to learn. And I must say that it has paid great dividends over the years. They are amazed that I know as much as I do, and somehow it leads to their confiding certain things to me that they would never tell another man.

Suddenly my interest in what Alice was doing soared, for she was studying her cunt, or so it seemed at first. Then I realized that she had shaved the hair off her pussy, well most of it, but what remained looked like Hitler's moustache, a little patch of hair above her pussy, leaving everything else baby smooth.

I smiled to myself and watched as she turned, awkwardly and looked over her shoulder to inspect her ass. Her asshole and pussy looked good enough to eat as far as I was concerned, and I wondered if she was going to let me put it up her ass before the night was over.

I had to keep from laughing aloud, when she grinned into the mirror and checked to see if anything was stuck in her teeth. I would have thought she'd have done that before leaving her house. But perhaps she was making certain. I did appreciate the gesture.

Then she did make me laugh, sniffing her armpits and then dabbing some perfume under them. She didn't stop there, but added another dab to her pussy and asshole. What a considerate girl!

Alice studied herself in the mirror for a full minute then reached into her purse and took out a--well I didn't know what it was until she put it around her neck and clasped it. It was a black velvet choker. She paused then reached into a small shopping bag she'd brought with her and took out a pair of long black gloves which she slowly drew on over each hand. They went right up to her elbows.

It made for a striking contrast with her tanned skin, especially the areas around her breasts and pussy, which had not been exposed to the summer sun and remained pale white. A moment later my brain registered the fact that because of the contrast in black apparel and her tanned skin, I was compelled to look at that small portion of alabaster skin untouched by the sun that comprised her breasts and her cunt and virtually nothing else.

And it was deliberate, for her eyes sparkled with mischief as she brushed over her nipples with her hands. Already stiff, they turned a darker pink and got even harder. And when she pinched her nipples, I felt mine tingle.

She knew exactly what she was doing to me. Slowly turning around, she bent over and showed off her fantastic ass. When she was sure that the connection was firmly made between us, she straightened up and locking eyes with me, began to stroke the back of her neck, and then moved her hands down to her breasts and gave them a good squeeze.

"Sooo, you like?"

"I do," I said. "I do like it very much!"

"How do you want me?"

"I want you very much too; but first, let me take a long look at you. A guy doesn't have his girl dress up, or should I say, dress down for him like this very often."

That pleased her even more.

"Could you turn around for me, please?"

Alice quickly obliged me, giggling as she turned and presented her very lovely derriere to my eyes.

"Now would you spread you legs?"

"Oh, you're so naughty, wanting to peek at my heinie."

I knelt behind her. She knew exactly where I was, for I ran both hands over the backs of her thighs. Up, then down. She purred contentedly.

The perfume she'd applied in the bathroom reached my nostrils and I nearly swooned from its sensuality. My face was level with the spidery-looking orifice that was her asshole. It too had the delightful odor of her perfume.

Reaching between her legs, I touched her pussy. It was wet.

My hand moved further north, found the little parcel of pubic hair remaining, and gave it a light tug.

Alice giggled. "Like it? I think it resembles that funnyman from the silent movies--Charlie Something."

"Chaplin," I said.

She nodded appreciatively. "That's the guy. I love the way he walks. And she was off doing an imitation of his side-to side stroll. It was quite a good impersonation.

Since she'd moved away, I used it as an opportunity to sit down in the armchair provided by the motel.

Alice gave me an unguarded look and came over to stand in front of me. I slouched back in the chair, legs bent over the edge.

"Want to take my slacks off?"

"Oh, yeah!" she yelped, quickly loosening my belt and fly, and then eased them slowly off of me.

I'd gone commando, and my erection sprang up, slapped against my belly and then boinged briefly before coming to a halt.

"You really dressed up for me, Donnie. I thought my mother was going to jump you, you looked so good."

I grinned at her as she removed one of my shoes. "These shoes, they must have cost a fortune!"

"Actually, they were my father's. He traveled a lot. We have the same size foot so..."

"Oh, wow!"

"And the slacks..."

"Atlanta. There are a lot of fine stores there, I..."

"It must be nice to have money," she said rather wistfully. Her eyes were somewhere else.

Once I was nude, I said, "Alice, I want you to do a couple things for me, okay?"

"Sure baby. You have the loveliest cock, you know?"

"Thank you."

"I mean, I haven't seen that many..."

"How many have you seen, Alice?"

"You, of course; and Phil that night, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. Who else?"

"Um, no one really; I mean, there was this porno thing I watched with some girls one time. They had this guy--he was supposed to have a twelve inch dick, but they don't get that big, right?"

I smiled at her. "Actually they do. But it's exceedingly rare. I believe the record is thirteen and a half inches. But like I said, it's very, very rare. Now, I'm told the average guy's size when erect is about five or six inches. I happen to have one that's a little over eight inches. I suppose, but can't say for sure, that I'm one out of a hundred, or something like that. It's possible the odds are greater, but I doubt anyone keeps records of it. I mean, how could they?"

It was her turn to laugh. "I suppose an enterprising girl could."

I fell into the trap asking, "Really, how?"

"By fucking a bunch of guys and keeping a rough count of their respective sizes.

I laughed with her at my expense. "I guess that would work, wouldn't it?"

"Want me to measure you for starters?"

"Not right now," I said, "But I would like you to put your hands behind you and clasp them together."

She stood there smiling, anticipating the pleasure that was certain to follow. Her ample breasts were pushed out as she held her head high. Her tongue came out and licked each lip in turn.

"Now I have to say you look even better in that pose, Alice. The collar and the gloves make those tits of yours look even better, if that's possible."

"Thank you, I'm glad you like them."

"I love them, and I have every intention of showing you how much sooner than later."

Alice giggled, and said, "I do like having you play with them."

I gave the right breast a light slap.

Alice jumped in surprise.

"Look at them jiggle," I said, and slapped the left one. She didn't jump, but stood her ground.

"They do have a bounce to them when you do that, don't they," she giggled.

"Let's try something I think you'll like, Alice."

"Okay!"

"Keep your legs straight and your hands locked behind you ... and suck my cock."

"Oh, no! That'll spoil my surprise!" Alice whined.

"Well by all means, let's move on to your surprise," I said with a big grin.

Her golden hair shone in the lamplight as she stroked the inside of my thigh with her right hand, and slowly moved it up until it reached the mid-point of my cock, which she ran her fingernails over.

"Come to bed with me," Alice cooed.

We both stood up. Walking behind, I took in her lovely rear, framed by the garters and swaying hypnotically as she walked in her those heels until stopping at the foot of the bed.

Alice knelt on the bed, hands between her legs, gently stroking her sex as I joined her on the bed, kneeling and facing her. We looked at each other as if memorizing the moment, then, swinging her slender legs out from under her, she stood up and walked around so she was behind me.

"Donnie, please put your hands on top of your head for me."

I did, and she put both of her hands on my shoulders, ran them down my back until she cupped my asscheeks. I felt myself shudder when she squeezed them together.

"You have the nicest ass," Alice said happily.

"But I love, I mean I'm crazy about your cock!" she yelped, continuing to praise my body parts. Her mouth was slightly open, her lips dewed; her eyes wide but slightly glazed over as she leaned over and swung her dangling breasts so that they brushed over my dick and balls.

Yeah that felt good, and it must have felt good to her too, for she let out a squeak of pleasure and kept doing it. Eventually she either tired of sweeping her boobs over my dick, or just decided to move on to her next phase. That involved running her gloved hands down the inside of my hips, stroking the inside of my thighs, and then around and inside my hips again.

I don't think I'd ever seen her happier.

Alice tugged each glove to ensure it was fully extended, and a mischievous smile and sparkle in her eyes told me she had something delightfully wicked planned. And she certainly did. Reaching out with a gloved hand she took my cock in hand and lightly slid up and down its length. I was surprised by the feel of the velvet on my cock flesh. It definitely added something to her masturbatory technique.

"That's very nice, Alice," I cooed appreciatively.

"You like?"

"Yes, I like!"

She brought her other hand into play about then, rubbing the gloves over my dick in a kind of circling movement, nothing earthshaking, mind you, but it segued into a very pleasant feeling throughout my cock and testes.

"Do the gloves make a difference, Donnie?"

"They do, they really do. Try one on yourself."

It was only a suggestion, but one she readily accepted, sending a gloved finger into her wet pussy.

"Whoa! That's fucking hot!" she moaned, as the finger darted in and out of her pussy.

And then began lightly stroking my cock and balls. I couldn't speak. At least I couldn't communicate using verbal language. Guttural grunts and groans was the best I could manage.

It appeared to be enough to satisfy Alice, who began to hum to herself as she continued using the gloves on me, teasing my balls with one hand while slowly stroking my cock with the other.

I went out of my mind from the ensuing sensations.

I couldn't fathom where she'd obtained the knowledge to do it, but could formulate the words to ask. I kept moaning and groaning as she varied her technique, whisking those gloves up and down the length of my manhood, sending shivers down my spine; then using the other hand to hold the base of my cock while jerking me off with the other.

My cockhead had turned dark purple with lust.

I think I was making sounds like, "UGH-UGH-UGH."

I glanced at her face and found it calm, almost serene, yet her eyes were filled with lust and depravity.

There was no question but that Alice had unlimited potential as a sexual partner. But this realization would come to me too late to take full advantage. We would both be off to college in a short time. That separation would take us down similar paths, but paths that wouldn't cross again for some time. And as I said, it would be too late to join forces with her.

Meanwhile, the pleasure was damn near unbearable.

I felt myself nearing orgasm, and told her.

Alice reacted by squeezing the base of my shaft and stopping the sperm before it left my sacs.

Her free hand continued rubbing me everywhere a different sensation could be wrung out of me. Those gloves were relentless.

But just as it approached the unbearable, Alice giggled and said, "Sorry I took so long. How's this, baby?" A gloved hand began a vigorous jacking on my shaft after releasing its grip at the base of my dick.

I began to pump sperm. Hot ropes spewed forth. The first flew past her head, causing her to howl with surprise. The next caught her right on the chin, and she started to laugh.

Two more thick lines rocketed from my cock, and Alice was roaring with astonished laughter. "That's fucking wild!" she crowed.

And yet another splattered across her right breast. She brought a halt to any further ejaculate by covering the purplish head with her mouth and absorbing the remaining sperm in her mouth and gleefully swallowing it.

Laughing delightedly, she crowed, "So much cum!"

I confessed that I couldn't recall ever cumming that much at one time.

"Ever?" she said unbelievingly.

"Ever," I replied, and then added, "It was the damn gloves. I never felt anything like them."

I'm not sure how long I lay there. Far from being exhausted, I felt full of energy, but I lay very still, plotting just how to repay Alice in kind.

Alice busied herself with cleaning my penis, taking the head in her mouth to clean my shaft with one bob of her head. She licked around my thighs, and belly, and testicles, and when every drop of semen was licked up, she placed her face closely up to my genitals, and combed my pubic hair with her fingers, and cooed and talked and sang to my cock as she petted it, and arranged it, and watched it shrink to rose-petal softness.

We snuggled for ten or fifteen minutes before I told her I was ready for more.

"Really?" she murmured.

"Oh yes." I said, kissing her ear.

"That's my horny boy! What do you want to do?"

I kissed her ear again. "You've been doing all the work. It's my turn now."

"I liked doing all the work. I like to please."

I kissed her throat, her eyes, and her forehead. "I have a need to give too."

My left hand reached between her legs, the pad of my middle finger caressed her clit, then moved down to separate her pussy lips. Moistness betrayed her. Alice closed her eyes, and bit her lip, mildly embarrassed.

"I can fix that, you know."

"You don't have to."

I had to chuckle at that and then whispered in her ear: "But I'm going too."

Her eyes opened and studied me. "You're going too?"

I nodded my head.

She leaned over, kissed my forehead, and suddenly jumped off the bed, shouting: "You've got to catch me first."

She got two steps away from the bed before I leaped to my feet and began chasing her.

It wasn't much of a chase, after all she was wearing those high heels and I was barefoot. And just where was she going dressed or undressed as she was?

I wrapped an arm around her chest, found a nipple and that stopped her in her tracks.

"You'll hurt me if you pull..." She blurted out in warning.

I had other ideas. I reached out and pulled a pillow from the bed, took a step back and walloped her on the behind with it.

"OH, YOU!" She bleated--and the pillow fight was on.

We took turns, or so it seemed, smacking each other with the pillows until we tired and collapsed on the bed, laughing hysterically.

On recovering, I said, "That was fun."

"Yes, it was," Alice agreed.

Using one of her gloves, I began tying her wrists together; Alice giggled while struggling to keep me from doing it but failed. I don't think she tried all that hard, but I had control of her and with my Boy Scout background would have managed it anyway.

Silk is actually tough stuff, pound for pound stronger than steel, but the glove had enough give and stretch to allow her plenty of wiggle room. Reaching my right arm under her belly, I took hold of her left elbow, then grabbed her other elbow with my left arm. And with a move that was deft and not at all gentle, picked her up and flipped her over. With a gasp, she landed on her back with enough force to make the bed bounce.

Straddling her, my arms pinning her shoulders, I feasted my eyes on the beautiful body before me. Her long blonde hair fanned over the pillow. Her red lips were parted in surprise at how forceful I'd been. Her perfect breasts quivered in the dim lighting of the motel room. I admired her soft white skin, contrasted with the black stockings, garter belt, and the strangely dazzling black choker collar.

Alice stared at me; her startled blue eyes wide open. Then they narrowed, and in a husky low voice she threw down the challenge. "Well, big boy, you've got me all tied up and helpless. What next?"

I scooted forward, and rested my cock on one of her nipples. Taking the shaft in hand, I began working the soft, velvet tip over her nipple.

She whimpered, and little furrows appeared on her forehead.

I shifted over to the other nipple, and began doing the same. The muscles around her jaw tensed.

I worked my penis downward, tracing it over her navel which proved more sensitive than expected. One of her legs kicked out, and she let out a long moan.

Laughing quietly, I wrote my name over her belly with the tip of my penis. She sighed and brought her knees up, then opened her legs revealing a very wet pussy glistening in the dim light.

I had an inspiration.

With my dick inches from her pussy, I locked my legs around hers to keep them open, and reached out to grab the other glove. The black, elbow length silk glove Alice had given that magnificent hand job with.

I let the glove dangle in my hand to its full length. Her eyes widened in wonder. But her knees parted even more in anticipation of my entering her.

I shifted my legs so that her ankles were now locked between my calves and thighs, my full weight pinning them as I sat up between her legs.

Then I began brushing the glove over her pussy.

Her eyes popped open, her head shot up. "What the fuck are you doing?"

I saw no reason to reply and continued brushing the fingers of the dangling silk glove up and down her pussy lips.

"OH, FUCK--THAT'S..." Her head fell back; she shuddered and moaned at her lowest pitch yet.

I kept that up, teasing her pussy with the silk, and her hips began to move, up and down, trying to grasp the sensations that were infuriatingly just out of her reach. Her arms pulled on the bindings, but I'd done a good job, and she couldn't get loose. She squirmed, and moaned, her breathing becoming deeper, faster.

"That feels ... that feels..."

I took the glove in both hands, stretched the silk taut, pressed it down and began rubbing it. Rubbing it hard. Up and down her clitoris, as if I were waxing it.

Alice sucked air in, and again her head shot up, her eyes and mouth wide open as she tried to endure the excruciation of it all. Her hips began to move faster, undulating up and down as she tried to say something, but the words got lost in her grunts. The cords in her neck were tense, her eyes closed, her grunts and breathing coming faster as her orgasm approached.

But I stopped and took the glove away, and listened to her moan in frustration.

I admired my work to date. Her pussy was ruby red, her labia puffed up twice their normal size. And her clit, which I had paid special attention too, was stiff, pink and vulnerable.

I pulled the glove through one hand to give it good momentum, and it whistled through the air. It hit her clit with a loud smack and the juice fairly gushed from her cunt.

"DONNIE!" she screamed.

I spanked her pussy with the glove next.

"OH, MY GOD!" she wiggled like a snake, pulling frantically at her bonds, and her head pounded up and down into the pillow. To no avail.

Under the sting of the silk, her clit stood up proudly at the top of her slit, her juices ran freely, and between the engorged lips of her pussy her tiny hole opened and invited me in.

Something told me a change in tactics was called for. I tried putting the glove on my right hand, of course it wouldn't fit, but I made do and began kneading her breasts making sure the gloved material made contact with her supple flesh.

Alice resorted to what can only be described as guttural grunts when I moved to her nipples; first using only the palms of my hand, and then squeezing them, and not gently. I brought my other, ungloved hand into play and raked my fingernails over her nipples, and Alice came, groaning and humping the air.

But that didn't stop me.

I continued to tease her nipples, alternating between gloved hand and ungloved hand. Pinching each nipple in turn, pulling on them and twisting them while her head lolled from side-to-side, eyes closed, eyes wide open, drooling from the mouth.

And she began calling out my name over and over and over. But she didn't say anything about stopping.

I brought the glove to her pussy and just touched her with it. I'm positive she had a small orgasm then and there. I rubbed her clit several times and then ran my hardon over her mouth and teeth. There was a muffled snort as Alice attempted to capture my cock in her mouth--she missed, but at the same time she was grinding her cunt against the gloved fingers still massaging her cunt as the wetness spilled out of her.

And she came--hard!"

With her huffing against my cock and balls, I held her tight. As she began to come down from the orgasm, I rubbed my gloved hand--well two fingers anyway--forcing her mouth open, and then pulled at her lips until she was sucking on the gloved fingers like a small baby a pacifier.

I was amazed at her reaction. I didn't understand what was happening, but I did know that I had changed Alice forever.

After waiting until Alice calmed down, I untied her wrists.

Panting heavily, she inquired, "Are you ... going to ... use both gloves on me now?"

"Do I need too?"

"No ... just fuck me hard ... please?"

There was no need to respond, action was louder than any words, and so, taking hold of her ankles, I placed them round my waist. Alice clamped them tighter than I might have wanted, but I let it go. Cock in hand; I rubbed it against the swollen lips of her cunt.

Alice moaned appreciatively. "Yes, Donnie ... Do it!"

I rubbed the head over her clit. Alice shuddered and spread her legs a little wider.

"Going to do you now, baby!" I whispered. My entry was slow, but assured. I began timing the strokes with the rise of her hips, savoring the moment while I'd drive it all the way in.

But I held off. Something De Sade had said about depriving his partners of gratification until they couldn't stand it anymore, made me slow perceptibly, almost coming to a complete halt. I brought her to the edge and stopped.

Alice struggled in vain trying to push herself so that I entered her deeper recesses. But I held my manhood back, despite the scratches she left on my back and shoulder blades.

"Donnie ... Please!"

Her frustration mounted. She was lost with need--her need to cum.

"C'mon, Donnie ... fuck me!"

"Donnie, don't do this--I mean, don't do this to me!"

"Put it in! For God's sake, put it in me!"

So I did.

I positioned myself at the ready, and then slammed my cock into her. Almost instantly I felt her vagina muscles try to grip my shaft.

"Jesus, Donnie, I--I never thought you could feel this big!" She ran on and on unable to stop talking as we fucked. Eventually she trailed off with a series of "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fucks."

Now I joined her in an animal-like need for sexual gratification. Alice's black stockings hissed against my skin. Her heels dug into my calves like a jockey spurring his horse to the finish.

We were definitely in a race. My guess is that I was holding her tighter than necessary, in my own race to the finish line, grunting louder with each thrust as I pounded into her.

Alice goaded me on, hoarsely ranting, "Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!"

My very being was inflamed by her baiting and humping back at me as hard as I was pumping into her. I felt it cumming, and wrapped my legs even tighter around her.

And with one last, "Fuck me," ringing in my ears, I exploded. Cum spilled out of her cunt and covered both our groins. Alice still chanting, "Fuck me," ground her clit against my pubic bone, moving her hips in circles, faster and faster until...

"That was ... that was..." Alice managed, then fell back on the bed and closed her eyes and lay still.

Ten or so minutes later, Alice rolled onto her side and nudged me until I opened one eye.

"I'm exhausted!" she whispered.

"Me too, but give me another five minutes, then I'll do you again."

And I did.


The following night we were back in the motel, raring to go again.

Giggling like the teenager she was, Alice told me she'd had to throw her mother's opera gloves away because she couldn't get rid of the smell of sex on them, and trying to wash them she'd ruined them using too much Clorox.

"What did you tell her?"

"I said I found them uncomfortable and took them off in the restaurant, and then forgot them. I added that I called the restaurant later, but they didn't find them and that I'd call again, maybe even stop by to see if anyone turned them in."

"Do you think we can top last night, Alice?"

"Oh, God--you think?"

"Why not? Yesterday is history, tonight we can make history all over again."

"Ain't life fuckin' grand?" she yipped excitedly as she started pulling off all her clothes.

I took her nipple between my teeth and worried it.

I could almost see her mind recalling how I'd mistreated them the previous night and how much she'd enjoyed it.

I got a little rougher with one, increasing the pressure of my teeth until she yelped with the pain.

But she hadn't told me to stop.

I backed off anyway. No sense in frightening her when we were just starting. Improvising, I slid my hands under her hips from either side, cupping her ass. I gave it several what I hoped were pleasurable squeezes and then went off to pillage her cunt.

I cupped her mons and caressed her clitoris, and then spread her wider, sending two fingers into the gooeyness at the entrance of her cunt.

"Ohhh, that's soooo nice," she hissed happily.

"I like that you're so wet for me," I cooed as my fingers glided in and out. Moments later the thumb on my other hand found her anus and gently began to work its way inside.

"I may be dirty back there," she said.

"Should I stop?"

"No, go on. It kinda feels good."

"Then don't worry about it being dirty. That's my problem."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.