Testing
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bill finds that a leaking radiator hose leads to unexpected benefits when he is befriended by a woman and her two daughters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

We drifted off to sleep as we snuggled together kissing and caressing each other. When I awoke around 7:00, Jolene was spooned against me, her cute butt pressing against my morning wood and my hand cupping her breast. Jolene grabbed my hand when I tried to slide out of bed to relieve the pressure in my bladder. She grumbled sleepily as I extricated myself from her clutches and headed for the toilet. When I slid back into bed to resume the spoon position, she purred contentedly. I placed my hand back on her boob where it had been. A few minutes later she grasped my wrist to pull my hand toward the juncture of her thighs. She twisted her hips so that she could part her legs enough to give me access to her treasure. I cupped her vulva squeezing gently to massage her crotch.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured as she ground her butt against my resurgent rod parked in the upper part of her ass crack.

I rubbed her pussy feeling her labia opening and the slick moisture seeping out to coat my hand. She moaned and whimpered thrusting her butt against my crotch. Unexpectedly she pulled my hand away from her pussy, raised her leg and reached between her thighs to position the head of my cock against her opening. She thrust back. The head was already in her when I realized what was happening. Immediately I pushed her forward and rolled onto my back.

"Wha'd ya' do that for," she whined.

"Sorry, babe," I replied, "But I need to put a rubber on first. You don't want to take a chance on getting pregnant, do you?"

She rolled over to face me giggling, "Oops, I guess I got a little carried away."

Suppressing the feeling of panic that had washed over me, I grinned back at her, "I guess I got a little carried away, too. Now roll that rubber on me so we can continue getting carried away."

She crawled over me to get a condom from the night table. Still giggling, she tore open the packet and rolled the contents over my stiff prick. Then she climbed off me and got on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed.

With a passionate, lust-filled look, she begged, "Do it to me like the doggies do it."

I couldn't turn down an invitation like that. I got on my knees behind her and pushed her legs a little further apart. I lined my cock up against her hole, grasped her hips and pressed slowly in. She felt just as tight as she had the night before. She groaned as I worked more and more of my rod into her sheath.

"Oh Jesus," she exclaimed as I bottomed out in her cunt.

I continued working in her with short strokes until she relaxed a little and seemed to loosen up a bit. She moaned and whimpered as the length and frequency of my strokes increased. I moved one hand from her hip to fondle her tits; the other slid around to rub her clit. Her moans changed to little squeals as she thrust back against my pounding schlong.

Her arms gave way and she collapsed with her face buried in a pillow as she screeched, "Oh God! ... oh god, ... oh god."

The condom had decreased my sensations such that I still was not ready to cum. I continued to pound her from behind for another couple of minutes while she gasped and moaned into the pillow. Finally I couldn't hold back any longer. With a long loud growl, I filled the rubber. I grabbed it so I wouldn't leave it in her tight pussy as I pulled out. I fell onto my back lying next to her. The contents of the rubber were running out all over my deflating cock and balls. Jolene scooted over to rest her head on my shoulder. We both just rested there until our respiration and heart rates approached a semblance of normal. I turned my head to face Jolene.

She whispered, "God, I can't believe how good that felt ... I knew I'd like sex from seeing how much Mama likes it. But I never thought it would feel like that."

I just pulled her into a close embrace and kissed her softly. We stayed there another half hour until I pulled her out of the bed and told her we needed another shower. The shower was a repeat of the previous evening except that we didn't get each other off. We both grabbed towels and retreated to my bedroom to finish drying and dressing. Jolene put on her new jeans and a top before returning to the bathroom to finish drying and brushing her hair. I headed to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. Jolene came into the kitchen just as I was putting the food on the table.

I whistled and exclaimed, "Wow, Jolene, you look great!"

She blushed and mumbled, "Thanks."

We ate our breakfast and talked about what we had done since the preceding day. I tried to emphasize to her that while sex was good and fun, she had to be careful to protect both her body and her reputation. The need to protect her body from disease and pregnancy was obvious as were the available methods. Protecting her reputation was not so obvious. I endeavored to explain to her that if her schoolmates saw her as easy for sex, protecting her body could become very difficult. She seemed to understand what I was trying to tell her, but I wasn't confident that she could make the right choices in moments of passion. I was still a little freaked out about her initiating intercourse without a condom earlier that morning. I insisted that she take the rest of the condoms with her in case she might need them. She promised that she wouldn't have sex with anyone but me even though I had not asked that of her.

We finished our breakfast and worked together to wash the dishes. On the way back to the bedroom to gather her clothes for her trip home, she commented on all the books on our bookshelves. I invited her to pick out some books to borrow for herself, Ellie and Bobby. We put her selections in a box and put them in the car along with her clothes. I put the perishables we bought in a cooler. We loaded the rest of the groceries and headed out. We continued to chat on the drive to her house. To me it felt a little anticlimactic although I knew that she and her family would be a part of my life for some time to come.

When we arrived at her house later in the morning, Jolene bounded out of the car anxious to show her mother and her siblings the new clothes I bought for her. I followed her carrying the box of books before returning to the car to retrieve the groceries. Mary Jo's expression indicated that she had mixed feelings about my generosity. I could also see that Ellie felt left out. Bobby was content to look through the box of books to see whether there was anything in it to interest him. I made time to recommend that he start with the copy of Tom Sawyer that I had put in the box just for him. Jolene put her new things away and came back to the kitchen. She gave me a kiss before dragging Ellie out the back door presumably to give her a full account of her date and its aftermath. That left me alone to talk with Mary Jo.

As we sat at her kitchen table, she said, "I see that you done gone and spoilt Jolene. Now I'm gonna have a problem with both of them."

"Don't worry, Mary Jo," I responded, "I'll take Ellie out next weekend and then both of them will be equally spoiled. Ellie won't have a reason to feel jealous of her sister."

Mary Jo looked at me slyly before asking, "An' when were you gonna spoil me?"

"I guess I'll have to work on that," I said. "I was hoping to come back next weekend to test the girls as you requested."

"Why don't you come out Friday evening?" she suggested. "You could spend the night with me an' take Ellie out Saturday night."

"I thought you didn't want to be too obvious in front of your kids," I said.

"That horse done left the barn, Billy," she laughed. "Them girls already know we've been fuckin', but Bobby don't pay attention to nothin' like that yet."

"OK," I agreed, "That sounds like a plan. Do you want me to come out before or after dinner?"

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Since you done bought us all this food, the least we can do is feed you."

"Fair enough," I agreed as I stood to leave. "I need to go now and catch up on some school work. I'll see you Friday afternoon."

Mary Jo stood up and came to me for a hug and a kiss. As I embraced her she whispered, "I surely wish you could stay longer and give me some more lovin'. I already miss what we did Friday night."

I whispered back, "I wish I could stay longer too. But I really have some things I need to do. We'll make up for it on Friday."

The week went by quickly as I played catch-up on my own class work. I inquired at the Psychology Department about getting copies of the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC) that was the appropriate test for children the age of Mary Jo's kids. Even though it was copyrighted and the department had to pay for each copy used, I managed to talk the department secretary out of the three copies I needed to test Jolene, Ellie and Bobby. I also learned that there was a county health clinic where indigent women could get birth control pills at cost. I made an appointment for Jolene and Ellie.

On Friday I was testing Head Start children again. By late afternoon I had completed the assigned tests and I was able to head toward Mary Jo's house. The passionate hug and kisses that Mary Jo greeted me with surprised me a little. The previous weekend she had seemed to want to downplay our relationship in front of her kids. Jolene ran up for a hug and kiss too, but Ellie held back. I didn't press the issue since I hadn't yet done anything with Ellie. Once we were in the kitchen, I told Mary Jo that I had the test materials. Since the test would take about an hour and a half, I proposed testing Bobby after dinner, Jolene on Saturday morning and Ellie on Sunday. I also quietly told her about the appointment at the county clinic. I suggested that if she could leave Bobby home alone for the morning, the rest of us could go to the clinic and then do some shopping. She agreed with that plan too and then stunned me with her next request.

"Billy," she said, "I need to get started fixin' supper. Jolene's been drivin' me crazy the whole week. Why don't you take her into my bedroom an' see if'n you cain't do somethin' to calm her down 'till supper."

"Are you nuts, Mary Jo?" I exclaimed.

"Jolene's gonna drive me nuts if'n you don't do something," she retorted. "Ever since you fucked that girl, it's all she kin talk about. Just take her in there an' put somethin' in her mouth that'll shut her up for a while. Now git out'a here so I kin git to cookin'."

Shaking my head in amazement, I went outside to find Jolene. I found her and Ellie in the garden collecting the ripe vegetables. She beamed when she saw me walking toward her. I thought she wanted to hug me again, but she had her hands full.

I whispered in her ear, "Do you still have the rubbers I gave you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.