Testing
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bill finds that a leaking radiator hose leads to unexpected benefits when he is befriended by a woman and her two daughters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

In 1965 the federal government as part of President Lyndon Johnson's Great Society initiative first implemented the Head Start Program. Head Start is an early intervention program intended to provide compensatory training to disadvantaged children to overcome their educational deficits. The program targets children in the three to five year age range. In the rural south, many Head Start programs were set up under the auspices of rural churches and elementary schools. The program continues today. Despite little evidence of efficacy, the program, another giant boondoggle, continues to drain more than eight billion dollars annually from federal taxpayers not to mention state and local funds consumed by matching grants.

Early on the government felt it had to justify the expenditures. The Head Start funding included research grants intended to prove that the program had positive results. One approach was to fund research studies designed to show improvements in intelligence quotient (IQ) among the program participants. Since the participants were preschool children, the instrument of choice was the Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence (WPPSI) designed to assess the intelligence of children aged four to six and a half years. When the Educational Psychology department won a grant to assess progress in local Head Start programs, they immediately looked to their graduate students for those qualified to administer the WPPSI. I had completed three testing courses: IQ testing, personality testing and occupational aptitude testing. As with my other graduate courses, I had received 'A's and top marks in all of these classes. Naturally I was one of the graduate students invited to work in the program. My assignment was simple. I traveled to the rural sites of Head Start classes, administered the WPPSI to the students and turned in the test results to the grant researchers. I was paid a modest amount for the testing and mileage for travel costs. The grant did not provide very much money to pay the testers, but it did provide an opportunity to pad my resume. The opportunity turned out to offer other benefits.

I started working for the research project in late spring. It was already hot during the day and not much cooler at night. My car had air conditioning but most of the churches and schools that housed Head Start programs at best had electric fans. After a day of testing disadvantaged children in overheated classrooms all I wanted to do was go home to a cool shower and a cold beer.

The adventure began on a hot Friday afternoon. I was headed home late afternoon on a rural county road when I realized that my car was overheating. I pulled to the side of the road and popped the hood to find steam coming from underneath. Although I knew little about cars, it seemed apparent that I had some kind of leak in the cooling system. I grabbed a rag and twisted the radiator cap off. I couldn't see water where I expected it so I found an empty soft drink bottle in the back seat to collect some water from the ditch next to the road. I poured several bottles full into the radiator. I knew that wouldn't get me very far, but I had seen a dirt driveway about 100 yards ahead leading to a ramshackle house fairly far off the county road. Hoping for the best, I replaced the radiator cap and headed down the driveway.

I pulled up in front of a rural southern house typical of those occupied by lower class whites and blacks. It was a tin-roofed, clapboard house badly in need of paint. There was a front porch that extended the entire length of the front of the house. It was more of a cabin than a house. I could see a couple of faces peering through the rickety screen door on the front entrance. From the corner of my eye I saw a nine or ten year old boy coming around the house trailed by a couple of dogs that seemed to regard me suspiciously. Off to one side of the yard was an older beat-up Ford pickup truck. Despite the rust and dents, it looked like it was still functional. I got out of my car and headed for the house. As I approached the front door, the faces disappeared.

I knocked on the door and waited until a harried-looking woman came to the door. She might have been a good-looking woman if she hadn't been thin to the point of seeming undernourished. She was about 5' 6" tall and maybe weighed 115 lbs. She had thin, lusterless blond hair and blue eyes. She wore a threadbare dress that revealed her braless chest and granny panties. She wasn't very large up top but what she had was firm and perky.

"What do you want?" she asked with a suspicious voice.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Ma'am," I replied, "But my car has overheated. I think I have a radiator leak or a leaking hose. May I borrow your phone to call for help?"

"We ain't got no phone," she responded.

"Could you drive me to a mechanic's shop?" I queried. "I'd be happy to pay you for your time and trouble."

"I ain't got a driver's license," she responded. "Besides, there ain't nobody still open this late. The nearest shop's ten miles away."

"Could your husband give me a ride," I asked.

"Not likely," she snorted, "Bubba's been a guest of the county for 30 days now and he ain't getting' out for another 60. You're more or less stuck here unless you want to walk home."

Trying to suppress my concern, I asked, "Is there anyone nearby who has a phone? My brother will come to get me if I can call him."

"Ain't nobody out here got a phone far as I know," she said.

"What you doin' out here anyway?" she continued.

"I'm sorry," I said, "My name is Bill Hadley. I'm out here to test kids in the Head Start program."

"Pleased ta meet ya, Mr. Hadley," she replied, "I'm Mary Jo McAlister. These kids are mine, of course. I'll introduce you shortly. You might as well stay 'cause there ain't nothin' we kin do 'till tomorrow."

She looked back over her shoulder at the two young teenagers huddled together on the other side of the room.

"Them's Jolene and Ellie," she said. "My son, Bobby's around here somewhere. He'd better have done his chores if'n he knows what's good for him. Come on in and have a seat while we get supper together."

She held the screen door open for me to walk in. It wasn't a very large house. There was a kitchen area to the right and two bedrooms to the left. In between was a large room that was obviously used as a living room. Across from the front door was a rear door. There was another door that I later learned opened into a bathroom attached to the back of the house. The kitchen occupied one end of the house and there was a table with five chairs. The living room area had a sofa and a couple of chairs facing a small TV. There were a couple of bookcases but not many books. Mary Jo directed me to the kitchen table where I sat while she prepared a meal assisted by her two daughters.

The two girls were smaller copies of their mother. Jolene stood about 5' 4" and had her mother's blond hair and blue eyes. Her 32 B tits seemed larger on her skinny frame. She already had womanly hips and a narrow waist. Her sister, Ellie, was a little shorter and not quite as developed. Both wore shorts and t-shirts as threadbare as their mother's dress. I tried to engage them in conversation, but they acted as if they couldn't be distracted from helping their mother. That did not, however, keep them from staring at me as much as possible. When everything was on the table, Mary Jo had Jolene call Bobby to the table. We were introduced. When everyone was seated, Mary Jo said grace and began passing the food around the table. She had cooked some kind of chicken stew with potatoes, carrots, onions and celery. Fresh green beans and sliced tomatoes were the side dishes. It was pretty clear that all the vegetables came from their garden.

During the meal, I explained the testing and talked a little about my studies. I learned that Bubba worked at a sawmill and drove a pulp wood truck when he wasn't in trouble for one thing or another. I found out that Jolene was 15, Ellie, 14 and Bobby 10. Mary Jo admitted to being 30. The kids seemed bright enough despite their disadvantages. Mary Jo asked if I could test her kids. I explained that I didn't have the right kind of test materials with me. I told her that I might be able to do the testing the following weekend if I could get the test material.

After eating, Mary Jo accepted my offer to help with the clean up. It turned out that Jolene washed, I dried and Ellie put everything away. Shortly thereafter all three kids came back to the kitchen table with their schoolbooks. They sat at the table, spread out their books and began working on their homework.

I was chatting with Mary Jo when Jolene asked, "Mr. Hadley, kin you help us with our homework?"

"I can try to help you," I answered.

I sat at the table with them for the next couple of hours answering questions and trying to help them with their lessons. I taught them some math tricks and answered questions about the material in their textbooks. When I asked whether they like to read, only Jolene answered yes. However, the other two nodded their agreement. After an hour and a half, they were done. Mary Jo allowed them to watch television for another hour before telling them that they had to get ready for bed. They took turns in the bathroom brushing their teeth and putting on their pajamas before going into the bedroom and closing the door.

Mary Jo brought out a sheet and a pillow for me to sleep on their well-worn sofa. Then she went into her bedroom. Once Mary Jo and the kids had gone into the bedrooms, I stripped to my skivvies, laid on the sofa and pulled the sheet over me. About 15 minutes later, Mary Jo came back out wearing a very sheer short nightgown that barely came to the bottom of her ass cheeks. I could see in the moonlight that she wore nothing under it.

She came over to the sofa, knelt beside me and whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna' take a bath to cool off. Ya' wanna come wash my back?"

She stood up pulling the sheet to my feet. She took my hand smiling at me as I swung my legs over the front of the sofa and stood up too. I followed her into the bathroom. It was a small room with a toilet, an old-fashioned, cast-iron bathtub on little legs and built-in open shelves with towels and toiletries. There was no shower. She started the water testing it with her hand until it was warm enough to suit her. She inserted the drain plug and turned to face me. Grinning like a cat with a mouthful of canary, she grasped the hem of her nightie, pulled it over her head and hung it on a nail in the wall.

She looked down at my crotch licking her lips and said, "You'd better take those off if'n you don't wanna get 'em wet."

Without waiting for me to respond, she grabbed my boxers at the waist to pull them out over the tip of my rigid dick. Having cleared the tent pole, she dragged them down to my feet so I could step out of them. She hung them on another nail and turned around to shut off the water. She stepped into the tub and lowered herself until she was completely underwater. She came up pushing her hair out of her face and wiping the water from her eyes.

"Come on, Billy," she pleaded, "Wash my hair and back."

I took the bottle of shampoo off the shelf and squirted some into her hair. She sighed as I worked the shampoo in. Mary Jo pointed to a small pail next to the tub and I used it to rinse her hair with water from the tub. When her hair was thoroughly rinsed, she rose on her knees with her back to me. I soaped a washcloth and washed her back from her neck to the tops of her thighs reaching between her legs to wash her ass crack. She groaned at that contact. She stood all the way up and I washed the rest of her legs bumping her pussy with the back of my hands as I washed the tops of her thighs. She raised each leg in turn so I could wash her feet.

"Turn around," I ordered, "I'll do your front."

Starting at the top, I washed her face first moving down her neck to her shoulders and arms. She gasped when I ran the washcloth over her breasts. She was moaning as I washed down her belly to the juncture of her thighs. She spread her legs when I reached her sparse, straw-colored pubic hair. I abandoned the washcloth using my soapy hands to wash her vulva. She moaned and trembled as I finished her off with fingers rubbing between her lips and a thumb massaging her clit. She had to grab my shoulder to keep from falling as her knees buckled. When she regained control, I rinsed her off with the bucket and pulled the drain plug. I put my hands on her waist and lifted her out of the tub.

"Dry yourself," I commanded handing her a towel. "I'll take a quick wash too."

By then the tub had drained completely. I replaced the drain plug and started refilling the tub with hot water. I stepped into the tub and started soaping myself. When I finished, I grabbed the small pail dipping it into the tub water to rinse myself. By the time that Mary Jo had dried herself, I was pulling the drain plug and stepping out of the tub. I grabbed another towel from the shelf and dried myself as quickly as possible. Leaving her nightie and my underwear hanging on the nails. I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom.

She was still flushed with the arousal I had induced as I washed her when I lowered her onto her bed. I laid myself beside her and started kissing her.

"Oh Bill," she moaned, "I'm ready. You got me more than hot in the bathroom."

"That's OK, sweetie," I whispered, "I'm going to make love with you, not just fuck you."

She shivered as I continued kissing her while fondling her perky breasts. I moved my hand from one to the other gently caressing them and lightly pinching the nipple. My kisses progressed from her lips over her face and down her neck to her boobs. At the same time my hand slid across her belly to her vulva.

"Oh sweet Jesus," she exclaimed softly as I ran my finger up and down her furrow.

Her breathing became faster and more erratic. My lips replaced my fingers on her tits. I sucked on her hard nipples while continuing to rub her slit with intermittent attention to her clit.

"What, ... what are you doing to me?" she gasped when I moved my kisses from her breasts to her pussy.

I looked up at her my face glistening with her juices.

"I'm trying to make you feel good," I softly replied as I resumed my oral ministrations.

"No one's ever done that to me before," she groaned.

"I'll stop if it bothers you," I offered.

"Don't stop," she demanded, "Don't you dare stop!"

I didn't stop or even slow down. I inserted a finger into her slick hole searching for the g-spot while I continued munching on her nubbin. She was going wild, gasping and moaning, her hips twitching and thrusting. I could see that she wouldn't last much longer.

Her moans were interspersed with little squeals, "Aaahhh, ... aaahh, ... aaahh, ... aaiihh, ... aaiihhhh."

Then she arched her back locking her thighs tightly against my head. She released a long breath as she relaxed and fell back on the bed.

I waited for her to catch her breath before asking, "Do I need to get a rubber before we go on?"

"No, Billy," she replied with a sad voice, "Something went wrong when I had Bobby. I cain't have no more babies."

"Just as well," she sniffled, "If'n I could'a, I would'a had more kids than I could'a taken care of."

She gave me a wan smile as I pushed her knees apart and positioned my hard cock at her entrance. She was a little tighter than I expected as I imbedded my dick with short strokes. She started thrusting back at me as we got into a rhythm. I was more than aroused from everything we had done from the time we entered the bathroom. I was trying hard to hold back until Mary Jo had another cum but I didn't think we would make it. Just before I erupted, she wrapped her arms around me, thrust hard against me and held it. I could feel her internal muscles rippling over my cock. When she relaxed slightly I was able to get a couple more strokes before I pushed hard against her. I must have squirted five or six times before my dick started to soften. We held on to each other for a few more minutes. Finally I rolled to my side and then onto my back. Mary Jo rolled with me until she was draped over me with her head on my shoulder.

"Jesus, Billy," she whispered in my ear, "I love to fuck, but ain't nobody ever made me feel that good before."

"I'm glad," I whispered back, "You deserve some fun in your life."

Another 15 or 20 minutes later, I was just falling asleep when Mary Jo gently shook me saying, "I'd love to wake up with you next to me, but I don't want them kids to see you in bed with me. Do you mind, going back to the couch?"

"I'd much rather stay here holding you," I answered, "But it's your house and your family so you get to decide."

I got up and padded out of the bedroom headed for the bath. I put on my boxers and grabbed her nightie. I took the nightie back to her and gave her a last, lingering kiss before I went back to the sofa. I thought I saw the door to the kids' bedroom open a crack but I had no intention of checking it out. It was pretty late by then and I fell asleep quickly, exhausted from making love with Mary Jo.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.