First Chill - Cover

First Chill

Copyright© 2016 by Maxicue

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Snake brings Joe and company into the bitter cold wilds of pre-Russian Northern Asia. Eventually. Meanwhile, everyone moves to Massachusetts to a defunct college campus Nick redevelops into his corporate home and a resident theater for Lindy and the diverse performance company she leads. As usual, lots of hot sex, including the most beautiful women in existence. Please read the Tales from the beginning. Even with the synopsis I provided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Orgy   Interracial   First   Double Penetration  

The next installment in Nick’s Tales began at the usual time. I sat with the blonde and redhead Helen clones, whom I hadn’t been with for a while. They insisted. I had no reason to object. They were brilliant and quietly fun. And beautiful of course.

“The ship stopped at familiar places, though it had been centuries since my last visit,” Nick narrated. “In Okinawa, my minions’ presence remained significant, and my arrival became ceremonial. Minions expected me, and more importantly, a seer had foretold my return, and even my new skin. She promised abundance in my wake, and the number of young ladies, and older ones who had proved to be infertile, brought to me like sacrifices, but with far better results, would prove her promise at least in terms of new babies. These virgin sacrifices amused my companion, and thrilled her when she caught them checking her out as much as she checked them out. Mostly the non-virgins accepted her sharing the moment, but an occasional virgin revealed interest in same-sex sex.

“The captain negotiated trade as well, accumulating some things, but mostly gaining a trading partner for future returns. We weren’t heading home afterwards after all.

“Some of what the captain accumulated we used for trade at our next stop: Japan. Unfortunately I lacked minion presence in the royal city, but a nearby area, filled with offspring of former Okinawan slaves well mixed with Japanese welcomed us. Though the empire failed to completely embrace the Buddhism practiced in this enclave, many of the Japanese elite, including royalty, found it to be a place of refuge and respite and quietude and contemplation and meditation. A place of calm, to recharge, so to speak, away from the bustle of the city. Some, including young ones wishing to study and older ones wishing to retire, actually stayed.

“After two weeks there, with more impregnating on my part, my entourage became impatient, especially Kim.”


“You really wish to escape this kingdom of calm?” Nick smirks at his lovely companion. Her two boyfriends have left their bed to begin their day. She holds him back. They sit naked with crossed legs on the bed.

“All this calm is making me crazy,” she tells him. When he laughs, she scowls at him. “Fuck you.”

“Your statement demonstrates you’re already crazy. You really want to leave this paradise?”

“Yes. If only to pull my boyfriends away from it. Number one finds it all so fascinating. Number two wants to become a fucking monk.”

“And you think they want to stay instead of continuing with us?”

“Yes,” she sniffles.

“Then you still don’t get it.”

“Get what?”

“Just like that first time when you caught them fucking, you think they forgot about you. You misunderstood how much a part of their love for each other is their love for you. They could never stay here without you any more than you could leave without them.”

“But what keeps us here? You’ve fucked all the ladies you could have fucked.”

“I haven’t though.”

“Who else is there?”

“A whole city.”

“What?”

“I’m waiting for our escort to arrive.”

“What’s taking him so long?”

“She’s a very busy young lady.”

“Of course it’s a she,” Kim pouts. But when he winks, her eyes widen. “Oh.”

“Yes my delicious if impatient young companion, she’s like your favorite prostitute, except completely different. She much prefers the fairer sex, but unlike your first female lover, instead of thousands of penises, she has experienced none. Much to her father’s chagrin.”

“He’s ashamed of her preference?”

“Not in the least. She’s his oldest and by far his favorite. She can do no wrong.”

“Except remaining a virgin.”

“Exactly. It makes it rather impossible for her to give birth to the next emperor.”

“But her siblings ... brothers?”

“Two, and a young sister whom she adores.”

“But not the brothers.”

“No. They’re stupid and selfish and spoiled. Ironically, because it should have been her that got spoiled with all her father’s attention. It made her haughty and proud.”

“Like my mother?”

“I hope not.”

“So the emperor expects her son would inherit whatever makes her his favorite.”

“Yes. Intelligence and grace and toughness and a sense of place and responsibility.”

“And his grandsons?”

“They’re young, but the emperor doesn’t hold much hope in them.”

“Because of their parents?”

“Yes. One mother’s as bad as her spouse. The other’s too timid to make much of a difference. And they’re all a bit intimidated by the sister, keeping the children away from her.”

“Stupid choice, considering the emperor’s fondness for her daughter.”

“Yes.”

At the communal lunch, Nick points out the arrival of the princess.

“Oh my,” Kim murmurs. “She’s gorgeous. So elegant and yet so strong, like a woman warrior. She looks as if she stepped from some legend of a great female hero. Such charisma. I get her intimidation.”

“Are you intimidated?”

“No. I’m horny.”

Nick laughs. “Let’s see if we can do something about that.”

“Wait. She’s holding hands with a man.”

“Her husband. He prefers his own gender as much as she prefers hers.”

“But they love each other.”

“Best friends since birth. And the only man she could ever marry.”

“Makes sense.”

They laugh when they see Kim’s first boyfriend pull her second up to the prince, who is as pretty as any man she has seen. When she approaches, she and her first boyfriend nod and smile, communication made. Her two men manage to pull the man away from his wife. Problems with communication become solved when she notices Nick’s angel, Chanda, with them as well.

“Princess,” Nick bows his head slightly. “So glad you could finally come.”

A moment of curiosity turns into a smile. “You’re prettier than your vision,” the young woman says.

Nick translates for Kim.

“Hunh?” says Kim, never imagining him called pretty. Handsome, yes. Excitingly so.

Nick chuckles. “I’ll explain later.”

The princess practically devours Kim with her eyes. “And who are you?” she asks, with a touch of huskiness.

Kim understands the situation immediately. She has played this game before. “I am the woman who will fuck the next emperor into your womb.” She looks to Nick to translate, but he shakes it off.

Somehow the princess understands. Kim and Nick watch this imperious woman blush, eyes widen and pupils as well. They can practically smell her desire. “You have such a weapon?” the princess asks.

That gets translated as does the next two verbal trades. “Only when needed.”

“Like magic? You summon it?”

“Yes.”

“Mmm.”

“Princess,” Nick interrupts their erotic stare. “You have just arrived. Do you need official welcome?”

“No. This place has no such ceremony for visiting dignitaries.”

“Not even the emperor’s first daughter?” Kim asks.

The woman laughs. “Not even me. Thank the gods. It’s another reason I like this place. But I’ve never liked it more than I do now.”

“Let me grab lunch,” Kim says as a servant woman hands the princess a bowl, bowing deeply.

“Thank you,” says the princess, impressing both Kim and Nick. They see the love the servant has for her mistress. “Leave me and the prince undisturbed until the morning. Enjoy this lovely place with your love.”

“Thank you mistress,” the woman bows deeply again. For a moment the servant studies the two people beside her. The woman, beautiful and voluptuous, makes perfect sense, but the man confuses her. Glancing at her mistress, she sees the desire, but a surprising uncertainty. Maybe even a little fear. Vulnerability. She never thought she would see that. But then, maybe even weirder, she hears her mistress giggle.

“Go!” the princess exclaims within the giggle, lessening its demand. Nevertheless, with a smile and a much shallower bow, the servant darts off. The relief feels practically visceral when a young monk brings Kim and Nick bowls. She wants as little as possible delaying getting to know this woman. And yet she feels trepidation stronger than any feeling she has had before battle.

“Let’s sit and eat,” Nick suggests, “and then you can show us what you like best about this place.”

When the princess hears Nick, her understanding goes beyond the words, to images clear in her mind. That image of being fucked by this beauty being the most intense example, though words hadn’t even accompanied it. So it takes a moment for her to realize he speaks in a secret language, and she sees the surprise on his beauty’s face. She understands it as well.

“You speak Chinese?” she asks the woman.

“I am Chinese, though not raised there,” Kim replies. “Why do you speak it?”

“It is like a code for us, among the warrior elite. When Nick first arrived here, he brought people of his island with him. A small group continued to speak the language of their heritage, of Chinese. My great great grandfather, much further back, my ancestor, revered among all emperors, chose to include it in our education. His intention was to be prepared for any aggression against or towards that giant empire to our west. He saw it as an exercise for the mind, for memory and to learn a foreign pattern of thinking, of another way of forming thought. Since the officers in our army as well as their commanders, including the emperor’s martial advisor and the emperor himself became fluent it in it, we decided to use it as a secret way of communicating, which lower echelon warriors, or especially our enemy, could not understand.”

“Unless the enemy is Chinese,” Kim smiles.

“Then we have an altogether different use for it. Reminds me of the story of the gorgeous Okinawan concubine you placed with the emperor, Nick. He had no idea she understood everything he said.”

“You tell that story?” Nick chuckles. “Does it include her sister with the general?”

“Of course. You changed so much when you appeared in our empire. Made us so much more humane. The legend has become quite detailed.”

“Wasn’t it your ancestor who made that happen?”

“Because you encouraged him and made your example. There’s much speculation as well that you somehow engineered his becoming emperor, he being the third son.”

“Deservedly so,” Nick replies. He and the princess stare at each other. She seeks a real answer to her question, and finds none. They end up laughing.

“Will you show me this place through your eyes?” Kim asks the princess.

“I’d love to,” the princess replies. And she does.

It becomes quite a hike, but always worth the effort. She guides them to amazing views, serene gardens and a couple well-hidden temples, one of which has a brilliant monk in charge whom they share dinner and amazing conversation.

Not far from there, the hike becomes the most arduous. They keep climbing. It ends, at sunset, at the top of a tall hill or small mountain. Much larger ones appear to the west. The sun colors them and the sparse clouds above them crimson as it seems to slip between two grand ones, filling their space, looking especially large.

“Wow,” Kim gulps. “I’ve never seen anything so beautiful.”

“Neither have I,” the princess says, staring at this stunning woman with the perfect body. She embraces her and they kiss for the first time, deeply. “Will you fight me?” she asks when they separate.

“What?” Kim laughs breathlessly.

“You have learned the art of fighting. I wish to see it demonstrated on me.”

“As you wish, Princess, but give me a moment to recover from that kiss.”

“Of course,” the Princess giggles and makes it more difficult by stripping to her undergarments. Cloth holds her breasts, smaller than Kim’s, but full and impressively buoyant, and her sex. Kim shows her she is similarly attired while admiring the lithe, sleekly powerful body before her. Of course the princess admires the voluptuous curves as well, and the soft skin hiding strong muscles.

They finally begin the preliminary dance, circling and looking for the moment to attack.

When Kim attacks first, she adjusts to the princess’s counter, but finds herself on the soft grass moments later. The next grapple, with the princess the aggressor, lasts seconds longer. The third one though, beginning with a surprise move by the princess, lasts for several minutes, with the same conclusion. This time the princess falls upon Kim. Sweaty bodies slide against each other as they kiss. The princess tastes Kim’s sweat, sucking and licking down her body until she discovers the tangy flavor of her pussy. Seconds later, Kim convulses beneath her mouth, wailing her pleasure to the night.

“I want to taste you,” Kim says.

“Let me share your wonderful taste first,” the princess insists, rolling Kim onto her and kissing her. Tongues battle as pussies press together and rub.

“Gods!” the princess breaks the kiss, her eyes wide.

Kim giggles, “A demonstration of my magical pussy. First it sports a tongue. Then something much longer, thicker and harder.” She knows its Nick doing the honors because she can feel his nose pressed into her, nudging against her clit. She lowers her mouth to enjoy the princess’s amazing breasts. Despite their fullness, hardly flattening at all on the woman’s chest. Nipping at her taut little nipples, Kim feels the tremble and hears the elongated “ooh” of her new lover’s climax. She hides a giggle within a moan when she sees her lover’s eyes widen again. “Preparing smooth passage inside your depths,” she explains, remembering Nick cumming shallowly inside her her first time. She reaches between them, shoving her middle finger along the crown of the pussy, and rubbing the clit. She feels Nick take over the rubbing with his thicker finger, and brings his cum to her lover’s mouth. “Taste how sweet I am,” she insists.

“Mmm,” the princess agrees.

“Suck my finger, like your cunt will suck in my cock.”

With lips pressing around her finger, she fucks her mouth with it. She imagines Nick masturbating behind her, getting himself fully hard again. Soon she feels his abdomen press against her ass. “I’m going to fuck you. I’m going to fill your womb with seed, to plant your son there.”

“Please,” the princess trembles.

“Good?” Kim murmurs when she sees those eyes go wide again as Nick opens the princess up for the first time.

“Yes.”

“Ready?”

“Yes.”

She sees the tension, expressing discomfort. “You okay?”

“Yes. Please fuck me, my beautiful lover.”

They gaze at each other’s faces, witnessing each other’s reactions. Nick helps Kim’s by shoving fingers into her pussy and a thumb into her anus. Meanwhile she rubs her clit against the princess’s pubic bone at the speed of Nick’s fuck. Not quite following through with the illusion, since, withdrawing her supposed cock from the pussy would create separation, it doesn’t matter. It feels too good for both of them to worry about such things.

With faces busy gazing, Kim’s hovering above and little lower than the princess’s, it leaves hands to caress breasts and nipples, and they do so enthusiastically, loving the feel of them, and even more, the pleasure being given.

The fuck builds into a vigorous one. Hard and fast thrusts. The princess matches them, causing more intense rubs of clit against clit. “Fill me with child, my love,” the princess moans loudly.

“As you command, my princess,” Kim gasps.

The princess’s pelvis presses upwards, undulates and trembles. “Yes!” she growls. “Fill me full!”

Nick’s orgasm sets off both ladies. A duet of moans, Nick keeps silent, suppressing his own. It’s a tight and lively pussy he fills with potent seed.

Afterwards, they relax, remaining in position. Surprising Kim, the princess murmurs, “Thank you Nick. Could you kiss me?”

“Of course,” says Nick.

Once the soft, gentle kiss ends, Nick rises and helps the others to their feet.

“Come,” says the princess, gathering her clothing and walking away. She guides them to a copse at the edge of the clearing and a charming little hut hidden within. Wind has arisen, carrying a chill, and the walls give them respite.

“Lie down,” the princess orders Nick, and he does, on a bamboo mat on the floor. “Show me how to pleasure him,” she asks Kim.

“Are you sure?” Kim responds.

“Yes. As a devoted scholar of war, I must learn all I can of weapons. This may be my only chance to learn of this one, which every man carries.”

“Lucky he happens to have a magnificent one, and its issue is far more pleasant than any other man.”

“And it’s carried by someone almost too pretty to be a man,” the princess adds.

Kim shrugs. To her Nick is all man, but he has told her of his ability to look different to different people. She considers it his most magical and most fun feature.

Through Kim’s help, the princess experiences a cock throbbing in her mouth, sending semen down her throat. She is once again reminded by Kim of his unusually good flavor.

“I can tell,” the princess responds. “I can smell it on men. It’s part of what keeps them from my bed.”

The semen does its usual magic, making her intensely horny, and her lovers do all they can to relieve it, including Kim sitting on the princess’s face, cunnilingus exciting their lesbian lover almost as much as her expertise excites the lucky recipient.

They make love well into the night, and the sun awakens them after a short sleep. Even so, the women feel invigorated, and tempted to continue where sleep had stopped them.

After a long kiss between female lovers, the princess sighs. “I need to get back.”

“And we should bathe,” Kim giggles.

“I suppose we should, although I love your smell.”

“A lot of it is your smell,” Kim reminds her, “and Nick’s.”

The cool morning air forces them to dress, though they leave their undergarments off. The princess leads them to a large pool of water at the edge of the copse and down below it to a lovely waterfall and a smaller deeper pool. Stripping, they dive into the pool. Nick brings them soap. The ladies clean each other’s bodies. Giggles turn to moans. Stumbling onto the bank, they form a sixty-nine to relieve their need. Nick, hiding his parts beneath the pool, strokes himself in sympathy to their pleasure, spurting his seed into the water when Kim reaches her orgasm. Moments later, able to concentrate again, Kim brings her lover off as well.

For two weeks, the ladies become inseparable. Being the princess’s companion gains Kim the status of royalty. Unlike his ancestor, the emperor welcomes Nick into his small harem, impregnating most of them. He even allows Nick to impregnate his youngest wife, whose only pregnancy has resulted in a stillborn son. Nick also spends a night having sex with the prince and Kim’s boyfriends. Chanda, often remaining with the young men as translator and joining them for some of the sex, mostly with Kim’s number one boyfriend who actually prefers women, uses her night off to get to know the emperor and his first wife intimately.

Nick spends some of his time outside the royal home, impregnating women, who no longer have an aversion to the exotic and foreign. In fact they’re fascinated. He also seeks out his old theater company, most with blood lineage to the original one, regaling them with tales of the legendary emperor and empress, whose plays continue to be performed by them, along with those primitive times in Okinawa. Wondrous days seem far too few. He barely scratches his acting itch when they let him rehearse with them. He might have stayed longer, but the princess taps at his mind. She wants him with her for their final days together.

When he enters the princess’s chamber, his greeting by his companion, flinging herself into his arms doesn’t surprise him. After several kisses, her words do surprise. “Princess wanted you here. Maybe not all the time. She loves me and I love her, so she wanted our time alone. But she missed you. And of course I missed you.”

“I made you pregnant,” Nick says to the princess, lounging provocatively naked on her bed.

“For that I’m grateful and my father even more so. You’re certain it will be a son?”

“Yes. Although, however he becomes, you should rule this land.”

“Thank you. I agree. My father agrees. But what can I do?”

“Make certain your son does right, and especially respects you.”

“I will do my best.”

“I know you will.”

“Please make love to me.”

“I’m confused. Isn’t Kim enough?”

“Yes. You’re more. I need more. Especially now that I shall lose my love and lose you forever.” The warrior princess actually sniffles.

“I’m sorry,” Nick says, removing his clothes and entering her bed, embracing her.

“Why should you be sorry?”

“It could have just been me. With my essence, I could have made you ready enough. Instead I brought you Kim, who loves easily and becomes loved just as easily. Her beauty. Her body. Her brilliance. Her compassion. For two weeks your love grew.”

“I loved her the instant I saw her,” the princess says. “We loved intensely because we had so little time to love. She must leave with her two true loves and with you, her third. And I must be princess and rule behind the rulers. I must be my warrior self, decisive and commanding, ruthless and yet compassionate, coldly calculating and yet wise enough to listen to wiser men. All things needed done without distraction of a soft and sweet and beautiful love. I have taken vacation from my normalcy, from my character, and that vacation, this vacation, shall be the memory that warms me the rest of my life.”

Lying side by side, the two hear the sob behind the princess. And tentative words. “I could stay.”

“No,” the princess roars. “You cannot. I command it.”

A heartbreaking giggle, Kim argues, “You may be princess, but you’re not my princess.”

A chuckle just as heartbreaking, the princess turns around to face her lover. She strokes her lover’s hair and murmurs, “But I thought I was. Your little princess.”

Another chuckle shared, and the kiss and embrace that follows reveals the depth of their love. Its intensity and its exclusivity makes Nick wonder about the invitation. But it pauses, and the princess murmurs, “Please fuck me, Nick, slowly.” Climbing on top of Kim, her legs open for him. Kim’s open as well, spreading the princess’s wider, and giving room for Nick between them. He slowly penetrates.

“Such a nice cock you have, my love,” the princess murmurs.

Kim giggles quietly. “And it loves your hot, tight little cunt.”

Nick keeps it slow. Even so, after several minutes, with the ladies continuing a relentless kiss, the kiss breaks and the princess gasps. He feels her climax surround his cock with shivering pulses and lets them pull his cum from him. “Yes!” she gasps. “Keep going.” She has learned how he can remain semi-hard, and stiffen quickly, which he does. Her movements speed up the fucking until she reaches another climax. “Fuck her Nick. Finish inside her.”

He pulls out and shifts down. The princess reaches back, caressing his tumescence a moment before guiding him into her lover’s cunt. “I’m fucking you now, my love,” she says. “And I’m going to fill you with my cum.”

“Please,” Kim moans.

Further shifting and the moment changes. The princess moves her lips down to Kim’s amazing tits. Her pussy seems to ride Nick’s shaft, so that when he plunges deep, clit slides against clit.

“Yes,” Kim moans. “Fuck me princess. Such a nice cock. And a cunt too, fucking my cunt.” And more sexy words within moans. Each verbal expression seems to add to the princess’s pleasure. “Squeeze my big tits. Chew my nipples. Feel my cunt love your cock, squeezing it, embracing it. Our clits kissing and rubbing, loving all over each other. Harder. Everything. How hard you love me. Can you feel it? How much I love it.”

“Yes.”

“How much I love you?”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

They both become rigid. Princess arches, squeezing Kim’s tits. Their eyes meet and see ecstasy.

“Mmm, gods!” Kim moans. Princess smiles, albeit tightly, as the orgasm overwhelms her, because she knows what adds to Kim’s ecstasy. Nick’s cum. Her cum. Hot spurts filling her lover’s depths.

Just like their first night, the last two nights together dissolve the illusion of the girls sporting cocks. Nick gets fucked, gets licked, licks them, obviously the owner of the only phallus. Except the morning of departure where the second inauguration of the threesome gets repeated, one lady fucks the other and then the other returns the favor, except reversed, with Nick sending his cum inside of the princess for the finale. A long embrace afterwards, one that neither wants to end, has to end. Surprisingly, no tears ensue, despite the sadness. Both strong women accept their fate.

At their departure, arms waving goodbye, both Kim and Nick find a bittersweet happiness seeing the princess on the dock. Beside her stands a shy, pretty young woman. It amuses Nick, reminding him of the search Kim makes for her replacement, and her confession it has been his idea, and how it echoes the story of his brief companion in Thailand, her sort of predecessor. The three stay together those two days, for a parade of warriors searching eyes for interest in the princess, and when finding them, the princess shaking the choices off. And they meet with the various tutors who taught the princess, adding insightful discussions to the teaching of whomever happens to be a student, elevating the class for students interested in such things. Asking the various tutors about current favorites, they all share a choice. Among various boys, one girl. They meet her at their final meeting, the most advanced and last tutor for most. She sits alone, separate from the three boys who obviously can’t see what the visitors can. Shyness and the loosest possible clothing hiding a pretty girl verging on beautiful with an especially voluptuous body.

“Is she fat?” the princess whispers, having finally sustained a stare after several shy looks away.

“I don’t think so,” says Nick. “Her face would probably show extra fat, but it’s taut and lean.”

“And lovely,” says Kim.

“Yes she is,” the princess agrees. “And she’s as interested in boys as much as they’re interested in her. Stupid boys.”

Kim giggles. “It seems they’d be stupid to be interested as well.”

“Yes it does.”

“Princess?” the tutor carefully utters, keeping his annoyance down.

“Sorry, tutor. We’ll sit quietly. Or not if your discussion interests us.”

“I shouldn’t have...”

“Of course you should. This is your class and we have disrupted it. If it were me giving orders, and my warriors babbled away, it would mean harsh discipline.”

“And if it were a general?”

“I’d give him worse. He should know better.”

The class laughs. The girl looks more bravely at and more mesmerized by her princess.

After class, the princess asks the girl to accompany her and her friends for the remainder of the day and evening, and to stay at the palace overnight. The girl, though both surprised and happy at the chance, speaks her concern about her parents’ worries. A messenger, especially a male, might not be trusted. Perhaps bringing them a letter with a royal seal?

“You could meet them,” Kim suggests. “Show them you’re not as scary as you seem.”

“We could visit,” Nick adds. “You could learn something of what makes this young lady who she is.”

“No,” both Princess and girl say.

Nick chuckles. “You first, Princess.”

“If we visited, we would leave her behind.”

“Why do you wish for me to stay here tonight?” the bright girl asks.

“Because I want you to accompany me when I say goodbye to my friends in the morning. Do you not wish to stay here?”

“I do. It would be extraordinary.”

“So? Why do you object?”

“My father’s a humble man. Quite capable, even brilliant at what he does, but terribly shy.”

“Like you then,” Nick chuckles. “Shy and brilliant,” and he adds when she shakes her head, “and humble. What does he do?”

“He owns businesses?”

“Businesses?” Kim asks. “Meaning more than one?”

“He owns one, inherited from his father. Making sandals. But he did so much to make it better, he became a consultant for other crafts people, and improved their lot so much that my mother insisted he become partners with them. Or else find someone else to compete and take their place.”

“Sounds like she is the businessman,” says the princess.

“She’s the forcible one,” the girl agrees. “But neither could live without the other, either in work or in life.”

“So she might not object if my visit causes attention?”

“She would because it would make my father uncomfortable.”

“I will send that message and invite them here.”

“Why do you wish to meet them?”

“To gain permission.”

“Why should a princess need permission for a humble student to stay the night?”

“Because I’m hoping it will be more than a night. Because I wish you to be my companion.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.