The Debt - Cover

The Debt

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mickey's sisters plot to help him pay his debt to his best friend, Sean.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I groggily came to life at 7:00 when the alarm went off. I rolled over to turn off the alarm with Dee Dee clinging to me. We were alone in the bed. I was still too sleepy to wonder what became of Caitlin.

"Don't go," she begged. "Please, stay here with me. I'll make it worth your while."

I rolled back toward her and kissed her.

"As much as I would like to stay, Dee Dee" I said, "I have to go to work. I should be back around 12:30. Then we can do something fun together. You and Caitie need to talk to Mickey and come up with some ideas for this afternoon. For now, I have to take a shower and get dressed."

Reluctantly I pulled away from her, grabbed my clothes and toiletries and went to the bathroom. Before I left the bedroom, I stashed the rubbers in the drawer of the night table. I took a quick shower, dressed and headed for the stairs. I could smell the aroma of coffee and bacon drifting down the stairs from the kitchen. I found Caitlin in the kitchen at the stove cooking scrambled eggs. She had already put juice, coffee and a plate with toast and bacon on the table. She was wearing the robe from the night before. I walked up behind her and reached around into the robe to fondle her bare breasts while I kissed the back of her neck.

"Keep that up," she gasped, "And you'll never get out of here. Now sit down and eat your breakfast before I rape you on the kitchen floor."

"Yes, Mistress," I smirked.

I took my seat at the table. She brought over the pan to serve me the eggs. As she leaned over the robe gaped open enough that I could see all the way to her crotch. She had nothing on underneath the robe. It took all my willpower not to rip off the robe and bend her over the table. The lack of a handy rubber was all that saved her.

Regaining my composure, I asked, "Will you join me for breakfast?".

"No, baby," she said, "I'll wait until Mickey and Dee Dee get up."

She paused before continuing, "Thanks again for last night. I still can't believe how good it felt even though I'm a little sore down there now. I'm not even sorry that you probably knocked me up."

"About that," I said, "You must have noticed that nothing was leaking from you afterwards but your own juices. I used a rubber both times. Neither one of us is anywhere near ready to become a parent."

She looked at me with an amazed expression, "So what was all that talk about fucking a baby in my belly?"

"What do you think," I asked. "Didn't the idea of getting pregnant make you hotter than a two dollar pistol? I read somewhere that the idea of pregnancy can make sex even more exciting. It seemed to work for you. I know it worked for me. Last night was the best sex I ever had. Maybe it was because I care for you more than the other girls I've been to bed with, but the idea of your belly swelling with our baby really inspired me. I knew it was all role play but it still worked."

"That's unbelievable," she exclaimed. "Of course it was my first time, so I have nothing to compare it to. I can only hope that the next time is at least as good."

"I hope so too sweetie," I said. "But for now, I have to go if I'm going to make it to work on time. I'll be back around 12:30. You and Dee Dee need to talk with Mickey about what you want to do this afternoon. I've got the car and we should do something fun as long as it's not too expensive."

"You're too good to us," she responded. "We'll come up with something. You'd better leave now before you're late."

"Right you are," I exclaimed as I grabbed my jacket and headed for the door.

Compared with the events of the night before, work was rather boring. Since I had stayed up later than usual, I struggled to maintain my focus. A couple of times at the register my mind wandered until a customer had to remind me to ring up their purchases. I was really glad when 12:00 rolled around so that I could leave. Mr. Griffin looked at me funny but didn't say anything.

When I got back to the McGuire's, Dee Dee and Caitlin had the table set for lunch. Mickey grilled some burgers that we ate with sodas and chips. Dee Dee explained that they decided to save money by eating at home with the idea that we could go for ice cream later. They also suggested that we go to the zoo for the afternoon. Our city had a very nice little zoo. Admission was only $10.00 per person with free parking. I thought that was a great idea and quickly agreed. After lunch, Dee Dee and I cleared the table, put the condiments back in the refrigerator and put the dishes in the dishwasher. We all washed our hands and faces before piling in the car to go to the zoo.

Our afternoon at the zoo was a lot of fun. Mickey brought a digital camera so we could take lots of pictures. We even got someone else to take a couple of pictures of the four of us together. Since it was a relatively small zoo, we were able to see almost everything we wanted to see. We stopped at one of the snack bars in the middle of the afternoon for ice cream. We horsed around acting silly like the teenagers we were. I noticed that a couple of older people seemed irritated by our silly behavior, but we didn't care. From my point of view, they were the ones who needed to lighten up. By late afternoon, we were getting a little tired and agreed to head back to the house.

Dee Dee and Caitlin had promised to make lasagna for dinner. We stopped at a grocery to pick up some Italian bread and salad from the salad bar. They already had everything else at home that they need to make the lasagna. We also stopped at a video store because the girls wanted to rent a video. I couldn't believe the raunchy video they picked out. "Boogie Nights" was about the porn industry and was rated NC-17. Strictly speaking, the clerk wasn't supposed to rent it to us since none of us were over 17. But he didn't even look at the title when I gave him the money. When Mickey wasn't listening, Dee Dee whispered to me that they were looking for inspiration. Once again, I wondered what I had gotten myself into.

When we got to the house, the girls banished us from the kitchen telling us they would call us when everything was ready. Mickey and I went to his room to download the pictures from the camera to his computer. Afterwards we edited them deleting the ones that were out of focus and rotating those that had been taken sideways. I didn't want to bring up again with Mickey what his sisters and I were doing. I guess he didn't want to talk about it either because he said nothing. So ignoring the elephant in the room, we talked about school. I urged him to put more effort into his classes offering to give him even more help than I had already committed. Not willing to invest the effort, he declined the offer. We went a few rounds arguing about other topics on which we disagreed until Caitlin came to the top of the stairs and hollered at us to come to dinner.

The lasagna turned out to be so good that there were no leftovers. The girls had also made garlic bread out of the fresh Italian bread that we had bought. About the only healthy thing we ate was the salad. Mickey and I both praised the girls for cooking such a good meal. They ate up the compliments that from our points of view were well deserved. Since they had cooked the meal, I convinced Mickey that we should do all the clean up while they relaxed for a while. It didn't take very long to rinse the pans and tableware and put it all in the dishwasher. Then we headed downstairs to the rec room where Dee Dee and Caitlin were already dressed for bed as they had been the night before. They were waiting for us on the sofa with the rented video already in the player. Again, I went into the bedroom to change into my sleepwear before joining them on the couch.

Knowing that the video was rated NC-17, I still wasn't prepared for the explicitness of the sexual scenes. It wasn't exactly triple-X porno, but it was close enough. I have to believe that all of us were more than aroused. It must have been worst for Mickey since he knew that all he had to look forward to was his hand. Based on the previous nights experience, I was certain that Caitlin would be interested in a repeat performance. I suspected that Dee Dee had also overcome her reservations about sex. Before the video was over, Mickey excused himself and headed toward the stairs clearly encumbered with an erection. Since neither Dee Dee nor Caitlin made any effort to move off the sofa, we stayed until the credits started to roll across the screen.

As soon as the movie was over, the girls got up and headed for the bedroom. I ejected the disc to put it back in the case before joining them. When I entered the bedroom, they were both in the bed with the covers pulled up to their necks. Caitlin's robe was on the floor along with Dee Dee's pajamas. I was quite certain that they were naked underneath the sheet and blanket.

That was confirmed when Caitlin said, "Well, what are you waiting for? We're saving you a place, but no clothes allowed in the bed."

I teased them a bit by slowly taking off my t-shirt and shorts like a male stripper. When my shorts cleared my crotch exposing my stiff pecker, they both applauded.

I laughed, "Nice to be appreciated for something."

"Oh, we appreciate you, alright," Caitlin responded. "Now get yourself over here so we can show you just how much we appreciate you."

I couldn't turn down an invitation like that. Caitlin pushed the covers down toward the foot of the bed so I could crawl over her to lie between them. I noticed that they had spread a towel over the sheet and were lying on it. Before I joined them, I took the box of condoms out of the night table drawer where I had put them in the morning and emptied a few onto the table for handy access. Once I was on the bed between them, I kissed them each.

Then I turned to Dee Dee to softly ask, "What do you want to do tonight?"

She looked at me shyly and whispered, "I want you to make love to me like you did to Caitie last night."

"I would love to do that with you," I said. "Do you want privacy?"

"It doesn't matter to me if Caitie wants to watch," she answered. "It would only be fair since I watched her first time. I wanted to do it last night, but I was too scared. Caitie and I talked today. She told me how good it felt with you. I want that good feeling too."

"OK." I said as I moved to kiss her again.

Caitlin slipped out of the bed to sit in the chair from which Dee Dee had observed us the night before. Being something of a one-trick pony, I repeated my performance of the previous night with Caitlin. I started with deep kisses while fondling her boobs. I moved my kisses down her face and neck as I reached between her thighs to massage her vulva. She responded with gasps and moans to my sucking her nipples and sliding a finger between her lower lips up over her clit. She was thrusting her hips as I positioned myself between her spread legs to replace my finger with my tongue.

"Oh god, Sean," she groaned as my tongue made the first pass from her vagina to her nubbin.

I continued my oral attention leaving my hands free to caress her tits. I massaged them gently with occasional pinches on her nipples. Everything I was doing seemed to drive her wild. Her hips were flexing up and down rhythmically as she gasped and moaned. I could tell that she was close to a monumental cum. Finally she froze with her back arched and her hips elevated pressing her pussy against my face. Moments later she groaned loudly before collapsing on the bed. Without hesitation, I grabbed a foil-wrapped packet from the night table, tore it open and rolled the rubber over my turgid cock. She was still twitching with the aftershocks of her orgasm as I lined myself up to her entrance and pressed in slowly. She was as tight as Caitie had been so I tried to enter her as gently as I could. I kissed her deeply as my prick surged past her barrier shredding her innocence. She gasped wrapping her arms and legs around me squeezing me tightly.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "The first time always hurts a bit."

"It's OK," she whispered back. "Just hold me for a minute so I can get used to you being in me."

I continued to hold her and kiss her all over her face with my cock about halfway in. I could taste the salty tears on her cheeks. It wasn't long before I felt her hips start to move again. With each thrust of her hips my dick sank deeper into her honey pot. I started to thrust back until my balls were bouncing off her asshole. We quickly achieved a rhythm that took us both over the edge. I felt my nuts tighten and surge to fill the condom. Two or three strokes later she went rigid with her second cum of the night. We collapsed together. Fortunately I had the presence of mind to grasp the base of the rubber and pull out before leaving the loaded condom deep in her cunt. I tossed the rubber into the trash before rolling onto my back. Dee Dee rolled next to me with her head on my shoulder and one leg draped over mine.

"Thanks, Sean," she whispered. "I couldn't have imagined a better first time."

I hugged her tightly. "I couldn't have imagined a better first time with you either," I whispered back. "You're very special to me, you know?"

"I know," she sighed.

Then we felt Caitie climbing back in the bed.

"You were right, Dee Dee," she said. "Watching you two make love was so hot. I'm practically dripping. Now I need some more loving too."

With that she grasped my limp cock with her hand and started licking off the sperm. It didn't take long for her attentions to have the effect she desired. I rose to the occasion. She started to swing her leg over to position my now rigid rod at her entrance.

In a panic I pushed her back saying, "Wait, dammit, I've got to put on a rubber!"

Dee Dee rolled over to grab a condom from the night table. I quickly tore open the package and rolled the rubber over my dick.

Caitie pouted, "You're no fun. How are you going to knock me up with that thing covering your thing?"

Unamused, I retorted, "Role playing last night was one thing, but getting you pregnant for real would be a disaster."

In a softer voice, I continued, "I really like you, Caitie. I don't want to ruin your life or mine either."

She lay down on top of me to embrace me.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked with a quavering voice. "I was just kidding."

"No sweetie," I answered, "I'm not mad. You just scared me. I thought you were serious."

Recovering her composure, she giggled, "No silly. I just remembered how hot it made us last night to pretend we were having unprotected sex."

She paused for a moment to kiss me before asking, "Can we pick up where we left off? I see you're still ready and I can't wait any longer."

Without waiting for a reply, she rose up on her knees, lined me up to her slot and slowly sank down embedding my cock in her hot swampy pussy.

"Aahhh," she sighed, "I really needed that."

I reached up to fondle her boobs and tweak her nipples while thrusting up at her.

"Ride 'em, cowgirl," I exclaimed.

"Yipee ki yay," she responded and we were off to the races.

I moved one hand from her tits to rub her clit. She bounced; I thrust up in sync with her bounces. It was obvious when she started getting close, she started to intersperse her moans with little squeals, "Aieee, ... aahhh, ... aieee, ... aahhh, ... aieee." It felt like her pussy was milking my cock on the outstrokes. I knew I couldn't last much longer when I felt her tense up as she collapsed on my chest. I was still thrusting in her as her orgasm washed over her. I glanced to my side to see Dee Dee on her side watching us with a lustfully amazed expression on her face. It was another minute before I felt my own release pulsing through my cock to fill the rubber.

I wrapped my arms around her and groaned, "Oh god, that felt so good."

"Me too," she whispered, "I could stay just like this forever."

"As much as you might like that," I said, "I'd better get my cock and that condom out of you before we have an accident that we'll really regret,"

I reached down to hold the base of the condom while she rose up off me. My cock had already softened so much that cum was running out of the rubber all over my balls. I told Caitie to go to the bathroom and wash herself off so that no sperm could get up in her. She returned with a warm wet washcloth and cleaned Dee Dee and me up too. She put the towel and washcloth in the bathroom laundry hamper and came back to bed. Dee Dee had already snuggled up to me on one side; Caitie took the other side. I thought that I must be the luckiest teenager in the world to have two beautiful naked sex kittens in bed with me. In that lassitude, I drifted off to sleep.

The curse of being an early riser during the school- and work-week is waking early on days when you can sleep in. Even without the alarm set, I woke at 7:00. I drifted in and out of sleep for another half hour until I was completely awake. Caitlin and Dee Dee still had their naked bodies entangled with mine. Once I was awake my full bladder compelled me to get up and give it some relief. I struggled to get free of the girls who clearly didn't want me to leave.

"It's Sunday," moaned Caitlin, "You can sleep in on Sunday."

"If I don't get up right now," I answered, "You'll be sleeping in a puddle of piss."

With that she let me go. I scrambled to the bathroom just in time to empty my bladder in the toilet. I washed my hands and went back to the bed. There I found the two sleeping girls tangled with each other. There was nothing sexual about it; they just closed the gap when I got up to pee. I crawled back in the bed behind Dee Dee to spoon against her with my resurgent dick against her ass. I reached over her with my left hand between the two girls to caress Dee Dee's belly from the underside of her tits to the top of her pubic hair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.