The Debt - Cover

The Debt

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mickey's sisters plot to help him pay his debt to his best friend, Sean.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Hey, Mickey, wait up," I called out as I headed toward the school entrance.

Mickey McGuire stopped and turned toward me as I hurried to catch up with him. Born Michael James McGuire, Mickey had been my best friend as long as I could remember. Unlike me, Mickey was laid back taking a nonchalant attitude to everything. He was friendly with almost everyone. Those he didn't care for he simply avoided. I on the other hand took a much more serious attitude toward life, especially that part devoted to academic achievement. My parents expected me to get top grades and I didn't disappoint them. I had few friends other than Mickey. Unfortunately, Mickey's laissez faire attitude extended to repayment of the many small loans I had made to him. In addition to working hard on schoolwork, I had a part-time job at Griffin's Pharmacy, a locally owned drug store. It was the price I paid to cover gas and insurance for the used Mustang my father had bought me. Mickey only had the small allowance his parents gave him and he was always coming up short when we went out for burgers or sodas.

"Mickey," I said as I caught up to him, "We have to talk about the money you owe me."

"Can it wait until lunch," he replied. "I don't want to be late for my first class."

"OK," I sighed. I wouldn't see him again until lunch. We had no classes together. All my classes were AP or honors while Mickey was just an average student getting mostly Cs with a few Bs. His dad was always getting on his case about it, but he just shrugged it off. Fortunately we had the same lunch period and we always sat together.

Mickey was already seated at the table when I walked up with my tray and sat down.

"Mickey," I started, "We can't avoid this any longer. You owe me a total of $200. I can't loan you any more unless you start paying me back. It's like Shakespeare said, 'Neither a borrower nor a lender be... ' I should never have let you get in this deep."

"I'm sorry, Sean," he responded. "I don't get much allowance and it never seems to be enough."

"Maybe you should get a job," I retorted, "Or maybe I should just ask your dad for it."

"You can't do that!" he exclaimed with alarm in his voice.

"Why not," I asked. "I'm sure he'll pay me what you owe."

"Yeah," Mickey replied sullenly, "And I'll be grounded until my meager allowance makes up what he paid you. That'll take until the end of the school year, if not longer."

"Wait," he continued as if a thought just sprang into his mind, "There may be a way. Do you think your folks will let you sleep over at my house this weekend?"

"Probably," I said. "Why, what do you have in mind?"

"You'll see," he said. "My folks are going to be away for the weekend. It'll be just you, me, Caitie and Dee Dee. By the way, can we get a ride after school?"

"Sure," I replied. "Just be there on time. I'll have just enough time to drop you off before I have to go home and change for work."

When I got to my car in the student parking lot, Mickey was already there with his 14 year old, twin sisters, Caitlin and Dierdre. Caitlin and Dee Dee (as Dierdre had been called since she was very young) were not identical neither in appearance nor in personality. Both girls were about 5' 4" tall with nice figures. Caitlin was slender while Dee Dee sported a few more pounds giving her a more curvy appearance. Caitlin had an outgoing, assertive personality while Dee Dee was quiet and shy. Caitlin had reddish brown hair and green eyes; Dee Dee had brownish blond hair with hazel eyes. Although Mickey and I had considered them pests when they were younger, I had always been polite to them. My parents made it clear that they would not tolerate any disrespectful behavior toward anyone. As a result, I got along with Mickey's sisters better than he did. In fact I treated them as I would have treated my own sisters if I had any.

As I pulled out of the parking lot, Caitlin said, "Sean, thanks for giving us a ride."

"Not a problem, Caitie," I replied. "I'm always happy to enjoy the company of beautiful ladies like you and Dee Dee. For that I even put up with Mickey."

Mickey scowled at me, but I could see Caitlin's bright smile in the rear view mirror. Dee Dee also gave me a shy smile before looking down again. We chatted about school and friends until I arrived at their house.

As Mickey headed to the house, he said over his shoulder, "Call me later about Friday after you talk to your folks."

"Will do," I shouted back as I pulled away from the curb. I worked at the pharmacy 4:00 to 6:00 PM, weekdays as well as Saturday mornings. Mostly I helped restock the shelves and helped customers find the merchandise they wanted. Occasionally I worked one of the cash registers. The 14 hours per week that I worked gave me almost $100 take home pay and still left me enough time to do homework and chores. The money paid for gas and insurance for the car and left me a little spending money after setting aside the half that my parents insisted I put in savings. Unfortunately it left me little time to socialize except Saturday evenings. Even then I often had to catch up on homework and school projects. After dropping off the McGuire's, I had just enough time to go home, change clothes and report to work.

When I got home around 6:30, Mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner. I took my books to my room and went back downstairs to start setting the table for dinner.

"How was school," Mom asked as I got started.

"Not bad," I replied. "By the way, Mickey invited me to sleep over for the weekend. Is that OK with you?"

"I thought his parents were going away for the weekend," she responded.

"Yeah," I said, "That's what Mickey told me."

"In that case, I will talk with Moira before I agree," she said. "I'll give her a call after dinner.

I just nodded. I knew that Mom would probably let me go. We had done it before and there hadn't been any problems. There were even a couple of times that Mickey and his sisters had stayed at our house overnight when our parents had gone out together. We had never given them any cause to regret leaving us alone. Sure enough, Mom came to my room while I was doing my homework to tell me that I could accept the invitation.

I said, "Thanks Mom. We'll behave ourselves."

"I know you will," Mom replied. "In fact Moira tells me she counts on you to keep Mickey out of trouble."

I laughed, "Yeah, Mickey is a bit exuberant at times, but he has good intentions."

She smiled as she turned toward the door. I turned back to the books putting everything else out of my mind. Thursday night I packed a small bag with the clothes and toiletries I would need for the weekend. As most days, I gave the McGuire's a ride home before heading back to the house to change clothes for work. I had planned to go straight from work to Mickey's house. My mom had already told me that she and Dad planned to go out for dinner since I would be gone.

When I knocked on the McGuire's door, Caitlin was there to greet me.

"Hi, Sean," she said with a big grin. "I'm glad you're staying with us this weekend. Maybe we can find something fun to do together."

"Sure, Caitie," I replied. "I have to work tomorrow morning, but we can plan something for the afternoon." I paused before asking, "Where's Mickey?"

"Upstairs in his room," she responded. "He's waiting for you."

I headed up the stairs carrying my sleeping bag and overnight bag. Mickey's door was open and I walked right in. He was seated at his desk playing a game on his computer.

I dropped the bags in the corner and asked, "Are you winning?"

"Nah," he said, "I was just killing time until you got here."

He glanced at the bags I had dropped in the corner and said, "You might want to take your things to the guest bedroom in the basement."

With surprise in my voice, I asked, "Why? I thought we were going to hang out together as usual."

"Well, yeah, ... about that," he started, "We came up with a way to pay you what I owe you. You see, Caitie and Dee Dee owe me big time. They agreed to be your slaves for the weekend. They owe me and I owe you so we all settle our debts."

"Are you out of your mind!" I exclaimed. "What on earth can they do for me that's worth 200 bucks?"

"Jeezus, Sean," he retorted, "You can't possibly be that dense. You know how hot they've become. The only condition is that if you fuck them, you have to use a rubber. They're not on the pill and you can't take a chance of getting them pregnant."

"I don't believe this, Mickey," I said. "You're going to pimp out your sisters to pay me off?"

"Before you get pissed and ride off on your high horse," he replied, "Why don't you talk to them first. But don't take too long. Mom left us money to order pizza and I'm getting hungry."

"I don't believe this," I muttered as I stalked out of his room toward the stairs. I found Caitlin and Dee Dee watching TV in the basement rec room.

"We need to talk," I announced as I strode into the room.

Both Caitlin and Dee Dee looked up at me expectantly.

"Well," Caitlin grinned, "I see you've talked with Mickey."

"You can't possibly want to go along with what he suggested," I started.

"Why not," she replied. "We owe him and he owes you. He hasn't got any money and we have no way to pay him back for what he did for us. It looks like a win-win to me."

"What could you owe him," I asked, "That would make you agree to be a slave even for only a weekend?"

"OK," she said, "I'll tell you the whole sad tale. About a month ago Dee Dee and I snuck out to go to a party at one of the high school seniors' house. After a while, things were getting pretty wild and we got scared. Mom and Dad were supposed to be out until late and we were supposed to be home. We called Mickey. He took Mom's car and came to get us. Somebody saw him and ratted him out to Mom. He would have been OK if he had told her he had to rescue us, but then we would have been in big trouble. So he covered for us and was grounded for two weeks as punishment for taking the car without permission. That's why we owe him."

"I still can't believe he would make you be a slave for a weekend," I said.

"Don't blame Mickey," Caitlin retorted. "It was our idea."

At that Dee Dee looked up at Caitlin with a scowl. Caitlin corrected herself, "OK, it was my idea. I know you're a nice guy, Sean. You wouldn't do anything to hurt us, would you?"

Suddenly Caitlin's story started to smell fishy. I knew that Mickey had been grounded but I thought that it was because his father was fed up with his average grades. In fact, I had even been helping him study in math and science, his two worst subjects. Besides it was extremely unlikely that Mickey would have covered for his sisters like that. I decided to test Caitlin a little bit.

"You'd better be careful, Caitie," I said. "I might not be as nice a guy as you think I am. Just what does it mean for you and Dee Dee to be my slaves for the weekend?"

She responded, "It means that we have to do whatever you tell us to do."

I looked at her as if I expected more. Even so I was surprised when she realized I was waiting and added, "Master."

I couldn't refrain from blurting out, "Master?"

"Yes, Master," she replied, "If we are your slaves, then you are our master."

"So," I asked, "If I told you to take off all your clothes, would you do it?"

With a gleam in her eyes, she looked straight at me saying, "Yes, Master."

That response confirmed my suspicion that this whole game was something she had dreamed up to give her an excuse to play around with me. I decided to see how far she was willing to go.

Continuing, I asked, "Would you let me feel you up while you were naked?"

"Yes, Master," she answered without hesitation.

"Would you give me a blowjob?" I asked next.

There was a slight pause before she answered, "Yes, Master."

"Would you have sex with me?"

After a longer pause, she hesitantly said, "Yes, Master."

"Would you let me knock you up? Would you have my baby?"

She gulped and hesitated for a long time squirming before she answered with a soft, quavering voice, "Yes, Master."

I glanced at Dee Dee. She was blushing from her forehead to her shoulders and the top of her chest. I turned to face her and asked, "What about you, Dee Dee? What would you do?"

Without looking up, she answered in a small voice, "I'll do anything Caitie'll do."

"OK," I said, "We'll continue this conversation later. For now we need to order pizza. Dee Dee, would you call Mickey? We'll meet you in the kitchen to decide what we want to order."

As Dee Dee headed toward the stairs to the kitchen, I turned to Caitlin still sitting on the sofa and extended my hand. She took it and I pulled her to her feet. Before she could react, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

Without releasing her, I whispered in her ear, "You'd better be sure of what you're doing, little girl. Play with fire and you might get burned."

She looked me in the eyes defiantly, thrust her hips against mine and whispered back, "I'm not a little girl any more and I'm already burning up. How much worse could it get?"

Speechless, I pulled away from her wondering how badly I would get burned if I accepted her proposition. Taking her hand, I led her toward the stairs to the kitchen. When we arrived, Mickey and Dee Dee were waiting for us. I convinced them that it would be better to order take out than delivery. We agreed on the pizza toppings before calling in an order for two large pizzas, wings and a large salad. I asked whether anyone wanted to go with me to pick up the order. Caitlin volunteered and I noticed her surreptitiously signal to Dee Dee to decline. Both Dee Dee and Mickey said they would stay home.

As I pulled out of the driveway onto the street, Caitlin asked, "Why did we leave so soon? It'll take them at least 30 minutes to make the pizza."

"I need to make another stop," I answered without elaborating.

We drove in silence for a few minutes until I pulled into the parking lot of a big chain drug store that was on the way to the pizza parlor. Even though I could get an employee's discount at Griffin's, there was no way I was going to buy rubbers from the store that employed me. I told Caitlin to wait in the car while I ran into the drug store. I bought a 12-count package of Trojans. I know that was optimistic, but hey, they don't go bad.

When I returned to the car, Caitlin asked, "What did you get?"

"I'll let you know later," I answered. "For now, I want you to tell me honestly what is going on. That story you made up about Mickey getting grounded for driving the car without permission is pure bullshit. I'm pretty sure that Mickey already told me he was grounded because of his grades. You know that I've been helping him study. Besides, have I ever refused a reasonable request from you?"

"I'm sorry for fibbing, Sean," she replied. "It's just that you would probably think that what I want is an unreasonable request."

"From all you've done and said tonight," I said, "I have a pretty good idea of what you want. But you need to tell me straight up."

Before she could answer, we had arrived at the pizza parlor. She went in with me to help carry the boxes back to the car. As soon as we were underway again, I said, "OK, you're on. You need to tell me what you want of me."

"You've pretty much figured it out," she said. "I want you to make love to me. I want you to be my first. I've wanted that since I became interested in boys and since I became aware of what sex really means. I know you probably think I'm too young, but if I can have a baby, my body knows that it's ready for sex."

"OK," I said, "I guess I can understand that, but why me? Why not someone your own age?"

"Sean," she replied, "You're the nicest guy I know. You've always treated Dee Dee and me well even when Mickey treats us like little brats. Most of the guys in my grade are really immature. Besides you already know what to do and most of them are virgins like me. I want my first time to be special and I know you will make that happen."

"I'm not sure I can live up to such high expectations," I said. "But I have to ask why you felt you had to make up that story and why did you drag Dee Dee into it?"

"I was really afraid that if I just asked you to make love with me," she responded, "You would tell me that I'm too young. As for Dee Dee, she has as big a crush on you as I have. She would never have the nerve to start something like this, but she would feel really left out if by some miracle you agreed to do it with me. She's my twin sister. Even though we're totally different, I love her more than anyone else. I would never do anything to hurt her. I'm sure it would hurt her feelings if we started fooling around and ignored her."

"You do know," I said, "That it would be illegal for me to have sex with anyone as young as you two. If we got caught, I could go to prison for a very long time."

"I know," she said. "Dee Dee and I talked about it. We would never do anything to hurt you."

"Yeah," I said, "But Mickey already suspects that we are going to have sex. He warned me not to knock you up. With his mindset, as soon as you said 'slave' he heard 'sex slave'."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.