Brown Eyed Girl - Cover

Brown Eyed Girl

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wherever we went, my fat ass and belly went with me. One morning, at breakfast I left Lenny's after breakfast determined that it was to be the fist day of the rest of my new life. I knew I was not going to be able to do this miracle by myself. No one had said anything about my size. I was used to making jokes about it myself. When it dawned on me that I had been missing out on more than I could imagine I would try, if she would only help me.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

Almost a week had gone by and, as though by some miracle, I looked at the scale, now in my exercise room overlooking the grey waters of the Pacific, I saw 259.49 (Can't even bring myself to think 260. Yep, I had managed to set a new high for myself. Did I not saw I could not do this myself? I called the San Diego Sentinel and placed an add for a personal trainer. Friday, Saturday and Sunday got me their $99 special, and a free Bold header. Wow, Free!

Sue never called and I was a bit disappointed. There was an afternoon local on Friday, morning on Saturday and the biggee on Sunday. Friday evening I got a couple of calls and 6 e-mails all inviting me to join their gym. One was in the Valley, as if?

Saturday was not much better except 2 personal trainers and a fitness instructor offered their services. Great, all from LA. I guess not too many out of shape people down here. Well, I still had Sunday, which must have been made Saturday because it was for sale very early Sunday at the CVS. What Credit Card Protection, Safe ID and Golf magazine subscriptions had to do with a personal trainer I had no idea. The fitness magazine one I might see, even be interested in; then again would I ever get 'ABS like rolls of steel' simply by buying the $299 home gym I wondered. I debated on the burger palace special, the Rooty Toothy Sure to please extravaganza of the healthy Fish, chips, coleslaw and chocolate shake place. All less than 20 minutes from my new home. I looked at mom sitting outside in her wheelchair and wondered how long it would be until I hit 400 lbs and would be joining her. Hell, I could not even make up my mind where to eat. I would check who might deliver this early. I was hungry yet... !

Two e-mails, both in LA and then my phone.

"Hello, One Tent Fits All, Omar speaking, may I help you?"

"Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct number but I was calling about your Ad in the paper."

"Yes, I'm sorry, just frustrated a bit. Everything regarding fitness seems to be calls to join a gym or I need to go to LA, nothing down here. I'm, Sam."

"You may need to join a gym but if you really want to get fit it is really simple. Diet, exercise and the will to do it. It is not easy. How hard are you willing to work at it and if we come up with a diet and exercise plan will you stick to it?"

"Let's put it this way, I hate the way I am now. I think I have just about everything we would need already, I just can't do it myself. So to answer you. I don't know. I could like to you and say 'sure' but I just don't know."

"OK! Let me say that you are not alone. I dance. My whole life has been based on wanting to be a ballerina. Last night my partner dropped me and told the instructor I was 'too fat' and he could not lift me. I weigh 69 pounds and he called me fat, can you guess how that made me feel?"

"I think I ate 69 pounds in meals this last week. I'm at 260."

"I ate 4 pieces of toast and some salad, in a week. I can't afford a gym, or anything and between school, dance lessons a part-time job and some things I have to do at home all I can do is the diet. That's why I called. If you can pay me what I make in my work and let me exercise with you, I can get you fit, but only if you want to work. I have a goal, no two, first to be the very best dancer ever and to be in the best condition I can be. No one will ever again call me fat."

"What is you name and when can we meet to discuss this, I guess what we can do for all of it for each other?"

"My name is Dawn, Dawn Pierce. As far as meeting can my mother meet with us or else I need to meet you where I can take a bus, I guess I could use a cab, not many places here for using a bus?"

"Dawn, I'm, Sam, Sam Malone. I take it you don't drive, yet, Huh?"

"No. I was hoping that wouldn't come up until you had a chance to meet me? Does that mean I don't even get a chance for the job?"

"Well there are so many other people standing waiting for this job, I don't know! You think I could meet you and your mom at or near your house, then if we both agree to work things out, I'd like to show you what I have and see if we both could use it. Ahh, goal, is wanting to lose 60 pounds of ugly fat a goal?"

"No Sam! It's not. A goal would be something you want very badly and will give up everything else to reach it."

Tears now. "Dawn how old are you? No, never mind, it does not matter. Can I meet today, wherever you say."

"Near The Star of India ship, OK? 12:00pm, high noon. Mom and I will be standing there."

"Got it! I', 6'3", I'll wear jeans and a blue shirt. My place is nearby so if things go well I want you see it and to tell me if it will work out."

"Noon."

"Right. I'll look for the 69 pound midget with dance shoes."

Damn, 69 pounds, isn't that like a 5 year old or something? Then again 260 is not the norm either. Maybe we both can benefit. She never talked about money, but that would never be a problem. Maybe I would call and ask my neighbor to come over to the house if things worked out. Dawn said she wanted to be a ballerina, right?" I made a call to Misha to see if he was home. Nope, I left a message and asked him to call mom on her cell. I called her too to give her a heads up that we might have guests and to ask Misha when would be a good time to stop by?

There went my 'lunch' unless ... No! She would go ape-shit if I just gave lip service to changing, but damn, I was really hungry. I did realize what she had said about a goal was true. I needed one.

It was 11:30 am and no more calls, at least no more calls that did not want to sell me something or needed me to go to LA. 'Dawn and her mom, here I come' I thought.

Parking would normally be a mess. One of the things Granddad left me was his boat. the berth at the marina on the Harbour and with it, a place to park. 'Neat' I thought, maybe get the boat in the water too, new goal, lose 20 pounds, then boat. Small goals maybe would work?

What I did not expect when I said small was the two thin rails standing by the Star. One was taller so I assumed she was Dawn's mom. The 'shrimp' must be Dawn, my potential future partner in fitness. I had to admit, if Tinkerbelle looked as good as her I would start a DVD collection of Disney movies very soon. Ever the jokester I walked up to the two, was right next to 'Shorty'; all 4' 8" of her with her hand out, ready to shake. Looking around as though searching for something, I asked, "Have you seen a mother and daughter here yet, I was supposed to meet Dawn Pierce and her mother here about a job?"

That got me a laugh from the mother, one hand to cover her laugh, the other pointing down to the 'Shrimp'.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.