The Battered Lamp
Chapter 35: The Warrior of Fire

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 35: The Warrior of Fire - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Thanks to Scotstigger for beta-reading this!

Saturday, January 29th – Khoshilat Maqandeli, The Hidden Realm

Christy used her staff to return everyone from Jabal al-Dukhan back to Kyle's quarters in the Jann palace. Space unfolded and they stood before his bed. Kyle cradled the naked Kalila in his arms. She was beautiful, and Christy wondered what Kyle was going to do with the Sheikha.

Would he risk the possibility of aligning with the Ifrit to possess her?

"Hawaa," Kyle said, setting Kalila on the bed. The woman seized the blankets, wrapping them around her body. She trembled, looking down.

"Yes, Master," the Si'lat Sheikha said.

"Take Kalila to the harem. Dress her in silks befitting a Sheikha and then have Sayid send word to Haleem that we have his wife and demand his presence before the day is out."

Hawaa bowed. "Come with me, Kalila," she smiled. "Do not be afraid. Kyle will not harm you. You have nothing to fear."

"Okay," the woman said, her eyes sweeping about.

"You will be returned to your husband," Kyle promised her.

"Thank you, great one." She bowed, clutching the blankets about her before letting Hawaa lead her out of the room.

"So, we have a little bit of free time," Fatima grinned.

I need to keep researching that spell. "Yes, but I have to—"

Christy's words were cut off by her fiery wife's enthusiastic kiss, carrying her down onto the bedspread. "Whatever you have to do can wait. It's time to have fun!"

Fatima's mouth was eager on hers, thrusting her tongue in deep. Christy couldn't fight such burning passion, not after the excitement of the battle. There was something so primal about combat. She had enjoyed watching Kyle fighting the Ghul. He was so strong and powerful. So virile. Her warrior husband.

"Aaliyah, I wish we were all naked," Kyle said.

"Done, my love," purred the Djinn.

Christy still found it strange to suddenly become naked. But Fatima's equally naked body squirming atop her did much to alleviate that problem. Fatima was an enthusiastic lover, her tongue thrusting deep into Christy's mouth as her hips writhed atop her, grinding her pussy into Christy's.

A shudder ran through the witch. She humped back, her hands sliding down to cup Fatima's pumping ass. Their clits brushed, pleasure shuddering through Christy as Fatima moaned into her mouth. Fatima's hands slid up Christy's sides, sending small shivers through her body.

"That is a sexy sight," groaned Kyle.

"Uh-huh," Aaliyah purred.

Strong hands touched her thighs, spreading her more apart. She could feel Kyle's callouses rough on her pussy; Christy shuddered. Fatima let out a squeal, her hips bucking hard into Christy's pussy, grinding pleasure through Christy's body.

"Lick my pussy, Kyle!" moaned Fatima.

Kyle's tongue licked up Christy's slit, stirring pleasure, his stubbly cheeks brushing her labia. His tongue caressed her clit then he continued up to Fatima's tasty twat. Fatima writhed, savoring their husband's tongue and tribbing Christy harder.

"You must be loving your double treat," moaned Christy as Kyle took his second lick.

"Very much," he laughed. "Tangy and tart mixing together."

His tongue probed and nuzzled into her pussy longer before moving up to Fatima's pussy. "Oh, fuck!" Christy gasped as he shoved a thick finger inside her.

Kyle slurped and licked at Fatima's pussy as two of his thick fingers pumped in and out of her pussy. Christy bucked her hips, sliding her clit around Fatima's juicy cunt as Kyle reamed her. She squeezed down, loving his fingers.

"We have the best husband," groaned Fatima. "Oh, yes. Keep licking me just like that. Oh, Kyle. Oh, yes! I'm going to cream you so hard! I love it! I love every second of your wonderful technique! You are the best husband!"

Fatima's face contorted in pleasure above Christy's. The younger teen gasped, her jaw opening wide as she shuddered. Juices flooded Christy's flesh. Fatima squealed with delight as she came on Kyle's lips.

"Cum, slut," moaned Christy, her fingernails biting into Fatima's butt. "Cum on our husband's lips."

"I love to!" moaned Fatima. "Oh, yes, Kyle! That's it! Fuck!"

Fatima shuddered one last time, and then rolled off Christy, panting and moaning.

Kyle buried his face between Christy's thighs, attacking her clit with his lips and tongue. Her back arched at the sudden pleasure, gasping with delight. Pleasure swelled inside her, spurred on by his thick, pumping fingers and eager tongue.

"Enjoy our husband," giggled Fatima as she stood up, giving Christy a quick kiss on the lips. Fatima looked around at the orgy that had unfolded while Christy had been busy. "Ooh, look at that."

Fatima scrambled away, almost throwing herself on Chyna, engulfing the concubine's nipple and sucking milk from the busty concubine's tit. Mindy, wearing a strap-on, approached Fatima as she nursed, her ass wiggling. Mindy couldn't resist and plowed the strap-on into Fatima's pussy, pumping away hard as Fatima suckled at Chyna's tit.

Christy looked around the room, loving the debauchery she witnessed. Aaliyah was sharing a double-headed dildo with Toni, both women humping their hips and working the rubbery, blue sex toy in and out of their twats. Shannon and Ms. Capello nursed from each other's tits while Zaritha and Lois licked their pussies.

Kyle's dark, slanted eyes stared up at Christy from between her thighs as he licked and sucked at her pussy. He wanted to make her cum hard, and Christy was more than willing to let him. She gasped, squeezing the sheets as her body hurtled towards ecstasy. Her breasts heaved as her back arched, her hips writhing into Kyle's lips.

She came.

"Kyle!" she screamed. "My sweet Kyle!"

The bed creaked and moaned as her pleasure poured through her. It was everything she wanted to experience. He always gave her the best orgasms. Even the first time he had eaten her out on that date so many weeks ago. He had taken her cherry later on, but first he had made sure that she'd had the best cum ever.

And he'd just given her another powerful orgasm.

"I want you to fuck me," Christy moaned, rolling over on to her hands and knees. "Fuck me hard!"

Kyle grinned, licking her pussy one more time as he rose up. "I always want to fuck you hard."

She smiled then groaned as he thrust into her. Her pussy squeezed about his girth, her hips slamming back. Pleasure roared through her, stirred up by his wonderful thrusts. Their flesh slapped together, Kyle grunting every time he buried into her sweet depths.

He fucked her slow and hard, letting her savor every inch, his hips shifting, working that cock through her wonderful parts. She moaned, pushing back and squeezing her cunt about that amazing shaft. Her pleasure increased, shuddering through her.

"Your mouth looks free," Sable purred, sliding in front of her. "Will you lick my pussy, Mistress? I love it when you do."

"Sure," Christy moaned, letting Kyle's thrust push her face down between Sable's sweet musk. Honey-brown, curly pubes tickled her lips as she ate out her concubine. Sable let out a lovely sigh, her hips twitching as she licked and sucked.

"Eat the slut out," groaned Kyle, thrusting faster. "Work your tongue through her twat. Fuck!, that is so sexy. I love watching your pink tongue slide through her juicy cunt."

"Umm, she tastes so good, I just can't resist," Christy purred, licking her lips clean of the sweet pussy juices before diving back in to take another long, slow lick.

"Oh, Mistress," gasped Sable. "Umm, yes. I love you! Thank you!"

"Play with your tits, whore!" Kyle growled. "Pinch and roll those nipples while your Mistress licks your twat."

"Yes, Master," she groaned. "Umm, like this!"

Christy's eyes flicked up. Her concubine pinched her nipples between her fingers, pulling on her taut breasts.

"Just like that slut!" Kyle's thrusts were hard, their flesh slapping together, his heavy balls smacking into her clit.

Christy groaned, her tongue sliding around Sable's clit. She sucked, nibbling on the nub. Sable's squeal was so cute. She tugged hard on her nipples, her hips bucking up into Christy's eager mouth. Christy nibbled a second time, her concubine shuddering hard.

"Oh, Mistress! That's it! That's what I needed!"

Pussy juices flooded out of Sable's pussy, dripping into Christy's mouth. She drank them down, savoring the floor. She swirled them about her mouth before swallowing them. Her own pleasure neared, stirred by Kyle's hammering dick.

"Fuck! Fuck! I love watching a woman cum! Oh, yes! And you drank her juices down!"

"Yes!" moaned Christy. "Cum in me, Kyle! Give it to me! Oh, yes! I'm so close. Pour your spunk into me!"

Kyle grunted. His thrust grew erratic. He was so close. She twisted her hips and squeezed her pussy down around his thrusting cock. Her pleasure mounted, her nerves screaming inside her pussy. Kyle shuddered, slamming into her.

"Christy!" he moaned as his wonderful cum flooded her depths.

Her orgasm shuddered through her. Hot and fast. Her pussy spasming about his hard cock. He drew back and thrust in again, sending a smaller wave through her. She shivered, bliss flowing through her.

And then he pulled out.

She collapsed onto the bed, rolling over; laying her head on Sable's wet pussy and warm belly. "Did you have a nice cum, Mistress?" Sable purred.

"I did," Christy smiled, watching Kyle disappear beneath the ecstatic Toni, Alexina, Carla, and Kayleah, the concubines eager to enjoy their master. She closed her eyes, savoring the lingering traces of her orgasm.

Someone wiggled between her open legs, licking at her pussy. She cracked her eyes open and smiled. "Hi, Fumi."

"Christy," the blind woman smiled back, her lips smeared with cum and pussy juices.

Christy leaned back and savored her next orgasm.


Kalila trembled before Kyle's throne, swathed in red silks, a veil and shawl covering her lovely face. Kyle's concubines surrounded the throne, lounging with a deceptive casualness, swathed in purple silks. Hawaa, his concubine and Sheikha of the Si'lat, knelt at Kyle's feet.

"Fatima, sit with your back straight," Aaliyah admonished. "You are Kyle's Sultana. You do him disrespect by slouching upon your throne."

"Geez," Fatima groaned, rolling her almond-shaped eyes beneath her red shall, a veil hiding her lips. "Chill, Aaliyah."

"The Sheikh of the Ifrit is coming to treat with our husband," Aaliyah hissed."

"Fine." Fatima straightened in her throne to Kyle's right. "There. Happy?"

Aaliyah, sitting to his left, nodded. "Good. You will make our husband proud."

Fatima rolled her eyes a second time. Kyle grinned, took her hand, and kissed her fingers. "Humor her."

"Yes, big bro." Her eyes flashed. "It's just fun teasing her."

"He comes," Britney whispered. She stood in the vizier's position, just to the right and behind his throne, swaddled in blue silk. Phillipa and Sable were back there, too, whispering as they maintained the protection spells that surrounded the throne. Sayid, the Jann's vizier, was not happy to be excluded from Kyle's councils.

Someone had betrayed Kyle's plans to the Marid. When they had gone to Jabal al-Dukhan this morning to rescue Kalila, the Ghuls had been waiting. It had to be one of the Jann standing in the court that claimed to serve Kyle.

Unless it was one of my family. Kyle didn't want to suspect his women. It would be so easy. Christy had betrayed him out of jealousy once, maybe she could do it again.

He pushed that thought down, glancing over at Christy on the other side of Aaliyah, wrapped in black silk. She met his eyes and he could see the love in her hazel depths. There was no way she could have been the traitor.

It had to be one of these Jann. They knew our next step was to free Kalila, and Rashid must have deduced where Zaritha had hidden the Ifrit Sheikha.

The great stone doors of the throne room opened and whirling fire soared in past homunculi that guarded the throne. The flames resolved into the Ifrit. They were tall and lanky, their hair black as coal. All had scimitars thrust through their red sashes. At the center stood a richly dressed man, his eyes as hard as black diamonds, his brown chest rippling with muscles.

Kalila let out a pleased sound, striding forward and falling to the floor and pressing her veiled face to his feet. Her body shook as she cried. The man, Haleem ibn al-Ifrit, fixed his eyes at Kyle, his body taunt, tensed.

Kyle recognized his stance and rose from his throne, returning Haleem's gaze with equal strength. This all could still go wrong. Silence gripped the court as Kyle stared down the Ifrit. He itched to summon his blade, but that would only make Kyle seem weak. He couldn't react out of fear.

Haleem inclined his head, stroking his oiled goatee. "You have my thanks, noble Kyle, for returning my wayward wife to me."

"I have come to put right the Hidden Realm that the Marid tyranny has caused," Kyle answered. "Your wife's abduction was the act of a petty fool."

"Nicely put," Britney whispered. "Keep on this line. Prove you are the better ruler."

"Rashid has clutched to his rule with desperate hands," Kyle continued. "He betrays his weakness at every turn. Kidnapping, assassination, scheming behind closed doors. He has sent Unbound to attack my wives and me. His very rule slanders the noble name of the Djinn. He drags the proud Ifrit into his filth. He has forced you and your people to muddy their hands so that his may remain clean."

Haleem stared at him. "And you would do better? You are a weak mortal."

"I am a warrior," Kyle declared. "I wield Earthbones and command the rocks. My lineage can be traced back to great fighters. My own father was a mighty warrior, leading hundreds of men into war."

"I see a man hiding behind a wall of women," Haleem sneered. "A brash mortal that doesn't know the difference between his sword and his cock."

The concubines went ridged, hissing in fury.

"You will have to prove your strength," whispered Britney. "He will respect that."

Kyle strode forward. Fatima rose and Aaliyah hissed in their minds, *Sit down before you ruin everything. You will only make our husband seem weak if you go out there. The Ifrit will not respect him if hides behind his women.

"Zaritha's a fighter," muttered Fatima. "Can't the Ifrit realize the concubines are equally dangerous?"

"There is a reason I betrayed my people," Zaritha answered through clenched teeth.

The concubines parted as Kyle passed, nodding to him. "Show him your strength, Master," Chyna purred. His skin tingled as he passed through the protection spells. Every eye was on him as he strode towards Haleem. Kalila recovered and moved behind her husband, her head bowed.

"I am not afraid of you," Kyle declared.

Haleem's scimitar flashed out, slashing at Kyle, forcing the youth to backpedal. Kyle slipped into his fighting stance, reaching out to Earthbones and commanding the katana to appear in his hand. The blade materialized in a flash of gold light.

He parried the second blow, blades scraping as they were locked together. Kyle worked his forms, slashing and swiping at Haleem while the Ifrit countered and parried, then launched into whirling attacks with the scimitar.

It was clear to Kyle that Haleem wasn't trying to kill him. Kyle changed his attacks, matching his opponents testing style. A smile crossed the Sheikh's lips as they dueled, their blades ringing about the throne room as they maneuvered on the polished, brown stone. Kyle grinned back, enjoying the fun of the duel, his heart beating. He felt so alive.

"You have talent," Haleem declared, launching into a series of overhand strikes. "Your style is foreign, but it is skilled."

"Thank you," Kyle inclined his head before responding with a horizontal cut. "Who would you rather serve? The Marid that misuses your people, or a warrior that will treat all the Djinn equally."

"You married a Jann," Haleem pointed out.

"And took a Si'lat and Ifrit for concubines."

Haleem's face soured. "Zaritha is the one that betrayed my wife. She was Kalila's trusted handmaiden."

"Zaritha has paid for her crimes and saved my wife's life."

"She hasn't paid her debt to me!" Haleem's voice crackled.

Kyle faced down the fire burning in Haleem's face. "She is mine. You will not touch her. Whether I have your allegiance will not change that."

"You are loyal." The Ifrit's anger faded, replaced by a ready smile and a nod. "You would actually keep her, even if it meant my refusal of this alliance?"

"Yes. I will defeat the Marid with or without your help. Though I'd rather have your help."

He stepped back, lowering his scimitar. "Then you shall have it. The Ifrit are yours, Sultan. You have restored my precious flower to me. You could have compelled me to serve you, but you didn't."

"Then I would be like Rashid."


Fatima took another drink of the wine, loving the warm fog that made everything seem so nice at the feast. Her brother had been so handsome and strong as he had dueled Haleem. She couldn't stop thinking about the fight all through the celebratory feast.

He sat nearby, reclined on a few pillows, Christy and Fumi on either side of him, their heads resting on his shoulder. She rose, her silks caressing her skin as she walked, soft and smooth, making her feel so alive.

"Hello, big bro," she grinned, falling to her knees before him, her hand reaching out to caress his cock through his white pantaloons.

"Are you drunk?" Kyle asked.

"Maybe," she giggled. "And I'm so horny." Her hand pressed into his crotch, stroking him through his pantaloons. "Make love to me, big bro. Your wife needs her husband."

He seized her, pulling her into his lap. "I can never deny you anything. You're just so cute."

"I know," she grinned, batting her eyelashes. "I'm just cute and innocent."

Christy snorted with laughter. "You are anything but innocent, dear wife." She pushed Fatima's red veil to the side, her own black veil had fallen away a while ago, and their lips met.

Kyle's cock stirred beneath her ass. Fatima shifted, grinding on him, her twitching pussy growing wetter. She moaned into Christy's mouth, thrusting her tongue in deep. Fumi's hand began roaming Fatima's body, cupping her budding breast through her silk and pinching her hard nipple. Fatima liked that, her own reaching out to fondle Fumi's larger tit, pushing down her top to fondle her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.