The Battered Lamp
Chapter 34: The Prison of the Sheikha

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34: The Prison of the Sheikha - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Saturday, January 29th – Khoshilat Maqandeli, The Hidden Realm

Christy poured over her spellbooks. Six shall be one, the Marid defeated. The old, Jann's prophecy echoed in her mind, teasing her with some half-remembered spell she had read in one of the spellbooks Alice Bailey had penned.

Sable yawned beside her, covering her mouth with her hand. "Oh, sorry, Mistress."

It was late. The two witches sat in the antechamber of Kyle's quarters. The door was guarded by three separate homunculi. Aaliyah conjured the one made of gust, gripping a thick sword, Zaritha's made of crackling fire that filled the room with flickering lights, and the newest concubine, Hawaa, created the whirling tornado shaped like a coiled serpent.

"Find anything?" Christy muttered, rubbing at her own, sandy eyes. It was probably past midnight. Kyle, their wives, and most of the concubines had retired to sleep. A few patrolled his quarters, making sure they were all safe.

Can we ever be safe as long as Rashid wants us all dead?

Twice today they had been attacked. Two unbound Djinn had taken over the palace and unleashed its defenses on Christy's family. Then Hawaa, the leader of the Si'lat, had attempted to dominate Kyle last night. Her domination had failed, and now the mature beauty was Kyle's newest concubine.

"You look tired, Mistress," Shannon smiled, stepping naked into the room. She had a mature grace, her breasts large and ripe, milk beading her dark nipples. Like the other concubines, Christy had enhanced Shannon with abilities: she was fast, strong, and agile. She could grasp a Djinn and hold onto them while they were in their elemental forms, and her body could secrete pheromones to counter Si'lat's sexual domination.

And Christy gave a few of the more endowed women lactating breasts.

"I'm fine. I need to find this. I feel it's important."

Shannon sat down next to Christy, her breasts jiggling, a bead of milk running down her heavy breast. "You need a pick me up," she smiled, her finger sliding up to her left breast and tracing her areola. "Something to stimulate you and keep you focused."

Christy licked her lips. "A midnight snack would be nice."

Shannon ran her fingers through Christy's brunette curls, pulling the younger teen's face closer to her heavy breast. Christy's mouth opened, her tongue slid out and swirled about her fat nipple, gathering the sweet milk. The flavor exploded on her lips. It was just so juicy and wonderful.

Her lips sealed tight about the nipple. Shannon stroked her hair as Christy suckled. Warm milk squirted into her mouth, the creamy delight swirling about. Christy groaned, swallowing, the warm, mother's milk sliding down into her stomach. She sucked harder, drinking more and more breast milk down.

This is the best idea I've ever had.

Soft hands touched Christy's hips. Her concubine, Sable, lifted her up and Christy let the concubine guide her into a kneeling position. Lips kissed Christy's asscheek, teeth lightly nibbling. She nursed harder, sucking down the milk as Sable's lips kissed across her round butt.

"I love you, Mistress," Sable moaned. The woman had no choice—Sable took the full blast of a Love Elemental's attack, forever twisting her mind to love Christy. It was Sable's own fault for attacking Christy. "Your body is divine. I love kissing." Her lips pressed into Christy's butt-crack. "And licking." Her tongue slid warm and wet through the crack, brushing Christy's sphincter. "And rimming you."

Christy moaned around the fat nipple as her concubine's lips kissed and nuzzled at her asshole. Sable's tongue swirled about, then pressed in, worming bit by bit into Christy's tight bowels. The pleasure stirred through her, adding to the savory treat Shannon's milk-laden tits provided.

"She is going to town on you, Mistress," purred Shannon, stroking her fingers through Christy's brunette hair. "Oh, my, she is really loving your ass."

"Uh-huh," groaned Christy around the concubine's fat nipple. "So good." She kissed over to Shannon's other tit, eager for more breast milk. A shiver of pleasure ran through her; Sable's finger traced up Christy's inner thigh towards her dripping pussy. "She's such a good slut."

"Thank you," purred Sable. "I love you so much."

The slut's tongue dived deeper into Christy's ass and her fingers reached Christy's pussy. They were gentle and teasing, stroking up and down Christy's plump, flushed vulva. Christy squirmed, the pleasure swelling inside her. She nursed harder, devouring as much of Shannon's delightful treats as she could, the milk warming her belly.

Sable thrust two fingers into Christy's pussy, stirring her up. Christy's sheath clenched about them, the pleasure growing inside her. Sable's tongue swirled through her asshole, the duel pleasures meeting in Christy's core, feeding upon each other.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard," purred Sable, her finger curling, sliding along the wall of Christy's pussy. Nerves ignited and Christy's body spasmed when Sable found her G-spot. The slut massaged the bundle of nerves, sending waves of pleasure crashing through Christy's body.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, her lips falling away from Shannon's teat as ecstasy roared through her. "Finger me, slut! You're making me cum!"

Christy trembled as she knelt, Shannon's hands cupping her face. A dark nipples brushed her lips. She latched on, sucking hard and reveling in the warm milk as her orgasm burned through her. When Sable's finger withdrew, she was left with wonderful bliss.

"That was a good cum, Mistress," purred Shannon. "Umm, I bet you loved that."

"She's going to love the next part," Sable smiled.

Sable rustled behind Christy and the suckling teen wondered what her concubine was up to. But she didn't want to stop enjoying the breast milk. It made her feel so loved and warm. It was hard to worry about the prophecy when she had a nipple between her lips.

Something hard thrust into her pussy.

Her back arched as her cunt gripped the dildo plunging in. It had three ridges that caressed the inside of her pussy and small bumps that teased her nerves. Sable's hands gripped her hips, the dildo drawing back and slamming in deep.

She's wearing a strap-on.

Christy moaned, thrusting her hips back into the thrusting dildo. Her pussy squeezed down, the ridges adding such wonderful spice to the strength of Sable's thrusts. Flesh slapped together as Christy worked her hips, swirling the fake cock around to touch all the wonderful parts inside her.

"Fuck her," groaned Shannon. "She sucks so hard when you thrust in. Oh, Mistress. Keep nursing from me. I love it! The pleasure shoots right down to my pussy."

Christy nipped Shannon's hard nipple with her teeth, then sucked another mouthful of warm milk into her mouth. Shannon quavered and gasped, her fingers tightening in Christy's hair. The concubine was cumming just from being nursed.

That made Christy so happy.

Christy's pleasure swelled inside her, churned by Sable's wonderful thrusts. She let go of the nipple, Shannon falling back on the ground as she writhed. Christy looked over her shoulder. Sable looked so happy, her honey-blonde hair flying around her shoulders and her round breasts bouncing up and down.

"Fuck me, slut! Make me cum so hard!"

Sable's hands tightened on Christy's hips; her thrust hammered away. "Yes, Mistress! I love you. I live to please you."

"You're pleasing me so much!"

Sable's green eyes flashed. Her back arched. "I'm cumming, Mistress! I'm so happy! Oh, yes!"

Her thrusts grew erratic, but she kept pumping as her bliss shuddered through her. Christy slammed her hips back, squeezing her pussy tight around the dildo. The ridges stirred her nerves up, every thrust bringing her a little closer to erupting.

"Fuck me! You're my whore! You'll do whatever the fuck I tell you to!"

"Yes! Yours, Mistress! Always yours!"

Sable buried the dildo into Christy's cunt.

Her orgasm exploded.

Bliss pummeled her mind. Stars danced before her eyes. She gasped and moaned, falling to the floor in a quivering ball of feminine delight. Sweat drenched her breasts, her chest heaved as she sucked in lungfuls of air.

"That was what I needed."

Sable pressed against Christy, the wet dildo brushing Christy's hip. The concubine kissed her mistress on the lips and the pair held each other. Finally, Christy forced herself to sit up and grab the book.

"Let's get back to work."


Kyle woke up in the middle of the bed, surrounded by women. Most of his concubines and wives were piled on the expanded bed. Aaliyah tampered with the room, making it bigger so the extended bed could fit.

He crawled out of the pile, trying to be careful not to disturb anyone, his cock half-hard. By the curtained openings that led out into the garden stood Lois and Chyna, both concubines nodded to him as they guarded the room.

He needed to pee, and he wondered which concubine he would use.

"It is so strange," a voice whispered in the dark.

Hawaa leaned against the wall staring at the bed.

"What is?" Kyle asked, padding over to her.

"Your harem. All your women enjoy being around each other." She looked at the bed. "I've never heard of a harem where the women loved each other. They all plot and scheme, wanting to be their husband's most favored. It didn't matter if they were concubines or wives."

"My wives know I love them equally, and the concubines enjoy their submission to me." Kyle grinned. "I wouldn't brook any backbiting. I want this."

"And I am just supposed to join in," Hawaa sighed. "I am just supposed to love you and your women."

Kyle stroked her face. "Yes. Because that's what I want." She turned her face away and he seized her chin, forcing her dark eyes to look at him. "You are mine. You submitted to me. I can do what I want to you. So you'll enjoy the delights being one of my women brings. You will savor your time with my wives and concubines, loving them like you love me."

She bit her lip. "Do I love you?"

"You love being submissive to me," Kyle grinned. "It's a start. Now fall to your knees."

"You want me to suck your cock."

"After you drink my piss."

Her dark eyes widened. "What ... Master?"

His fingers tightened. "Fall to your knees, put your mouth about my cock, and drink every drop, whore."

His eyes were intense, firm. He would brook no rebellion from her. She saw it, trembling in his grip, then she fell to her knees and the Sheikha of the Si'lat opened her mouth and engulfed his cock, her tongue hot as it swirled about the tip.

Kyle relaxed his bladder. He groaned, his acrid piss flowing into her mouth. She gasped, swallowing as his urine flooded her mouth. It was so obscene listening to her wet swallows and watching urine escape out the corners of her lips. She was submitting to him.

His cock grew hard.

"Drink it, whore," he hissed. "That's it. That's a good, fucking slut. You are mine. I will use you how I please. You'll drink my or any of my wives' piss."

She moaned her submission, swallowing another mouthful of piss.

The stream dwindled and died. His hands gripped the side of her face, his cock thrusting deep into her mouth. His balls smacked her chin as he fucked Hawaa's face. Her hands reached around his waist, seizing his muscular ass, pulling him in deeper.

"You're eager for my cum," he groaned, caressing her temple with his thumb as his cock slid down her throat. "That's good. I love an eager slut."

She moaned about his cock, swallowing, her muscles massaging the head of his cock as he thrust deeper down her throat. Her lips were pressed into his curly pubes. He loved it. There was something beautiful about a woman submitting to his power.

His cock drew back and he slammed it in deep. "Take it! Take every inch!"

She groaned, sucking harder.

Kyle's balls tightened. His cock itched. He closed his eyes and grunted. Hot cum shot out, his body shuddering with bliss with every pulse, shooting right into his slut's stomach. He buried his cock all the way into her throat, holding her head still as a second and third pulse flooded out of his cock.

"Drink it all, slut!" he groaned. "Fuck!"

A fourth, weak pulse erupted and Kyle let out a deep breath. He pulled his cock out. "I hope I pleased you, Master," Hawaa purred, her tongue flashing out to lick up the mix of cum and piss that stained her lips.

"Yes, you did, slut," Kyle panted. "Now go and join the harem on the bed."

She glanced at the pile of sleeping women and nodded. She stood, went to the bed, and climbed on, pressing against Fumi's back, resting her head down. Kyle looked at the bed and didn't see Christy. Is she still reading her spell books?

Kyle stepped into the antechamber, passing through a yellow, silk curtain. Sable lay curled naked on the floor, her head resting on a book. Christy sat cross-legged, leaning naked over a large book spread out before her.

"Come to bed," Kyle said.

Christy started, letting out a squeak. "Kyle! Goddess, but you surprised me."

He smiled at her, kneeling down and closing her book. "That can wait until later. You're going to need your rest."

She looked up at him, a defiant cast crossing her eyes, then she yawned.

"You're clearly tired."

"It's important," she muttered.

"I know." Kyle reached out, scooping her up into his arms. "But so is what we do tomorrow."

She put her arm around his shoulders, smiling as he carried her. "You're right."

Her firm breast pressed against his chest, her nipple hardening. Her smile grew and she leaned up to kiss him on the lips. Her kiss was quick, but hot, sending a shiver that raced through him right to the tip of his hardening cock. He set her down on the bed between a pair of sleeping concubines—Toni and Mindy—and slid on top of her.

"Umm, this is nice," she purred, her body writhing beneath him, her legs parting. "I do love the feel of your solid body atop mine."

Her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him in to her. He groaned, shuddering as her pussy engulfed his shaft. She let out a satisfied moan, her hips writhing beneath him. His hips were slow, gentle, trying not to wake up the entire bed with their antics.

Her pussy milked him, writhing about with wonderful pleasure. He buried into her, letting her squeezing cunt work his cock. It was so nice. He nuzzled at her neck, her legs hooking about his, sliding up and down.

"Umm, your cock's so nice," she purred, clenching her pussy down and relaxing.

"So nice," Kyle agreed, his eyes closing, savoring her sweet embrace. "I could stay like this forever."

"Liar," she giggled. "You'd miss all the other cunts in this room."

He dozed atop her. Christy's cheek pressed against his. Her breathing grew softer, and she drifted off to sleep his cock impaled in her. He kissed her cheek, closing his eyes. His cock was hard and nestled in a warm, wonderful spot. Sleep stole over him and he drifted off.

He dreamed of his mother beneath him, crying out how much she loved him and missed him. His cock throbbed in her wonderful embrace. He held her tight, not wanting to ever let her go. "I love you, mom."

"I'll always love you, Kyle," she moaned, stroking his back. "Hold me!"

His pleasure swelled and he came as he clutched her hard. Then she billowed away.

Kyle gasped awake, his cock erupting into Christy's pussy.

"I'm sorry, mom," he whispered, pulling away from Christy and his women, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'd do anything to get you back."

He sat there brooding for a few minutes when Britney stepped into the room. "It is time to get ready."

Kyle looked up at her, pushing down his grief. He couldn't afford to be weak. "All right."


Hecate commanded and her vessel had to obey.

Faiza's piteous cries and moans couldn't reach the goddess. The woman was powerless. She had accepted to be Hecate's vessel. It didn't matter that her memory had yet to return after the trauma of her rebirth.

She was Hecate's puppet now.

The vessel left Rashid slumbering, spent from his repeated use of Faiza's body. Cum dripped out of the woman's holes. More degradation heaped on Faiza's soul. Hecate's plans were proceeding, but Rashid was proving far more stubborn than she had hoped.

"You shouldn't walk through the halls naked," Makerah said, striding out of the darkness.

The handsome, unbound Marid leered at Hecate. "I am the Sultana now," she made Faiza say. "I can walk how I please."

Makerah's deep-blue eyes flickered down, his smile growing as he witnessed his father's cum running down Faiza's thigh. "Well, you pleased him, anyway. You earned your position."

Hecate heard the whore even though he didn't say it. "I did please him." Faiza's voice had a purring timbre that every man seemed to respond to. She was the perfect vessel for this goal.

Makerah's hand was bold as he reached out and seized Faiza's breast, giving the heavy melon a squeeze; Hecate delighted in the shiver of pleasure that ran through her vessel's body.

"You shouldn't touch your father's wife."

He laughed like the booming surf. "I seize what I want."

"Isn't that how you became unbound?" Hecate purred through Faiza. "You tried to seize what belonged to your father. And once again, you make that mistake."

"I only take what is freely offered," he grinned, thumbing Faiza's dusky nipple. "And you want to offer me every delight that my father took."

"Every delight." Another shudder passed through Faiza's body as he rolled her nipple. "You can take whatever you want from me."

Rashid was cold and calculating, the very soul of a Marid. But Makerah was Unbound, a shattered Marid. Caution, forethought, calculation were all missing from him, drained out when his violation of Djinn law shattered him.

He could be useful if the father proves intractable.

The process had all ready begun. Her tendrils of influence were worming through Makerah's body faster than through Rashid. The Sultan resisted her subtlety on some, deep level. But Makerah wanted to revel in her body and experience all that she had to offer without thought of the consequences.

But my opportunities to imprint him will be small. If Rashid found out his new wife had cuckolded him, Hecate doubted he would react well. Their alliance may not be shattered, but Makerah would be dealt with and Hecate would find her vessel on a far shorter leash.

"It's a shame you're not strong enough to challenge your father," Hecate made Faiza purr, forcing the woman to stroke his muscular chest. "I would rather be your Sultana than your boring, aged father's."

"Did he pass out in the middle of fucking you?"

"And left me so frustrated." She made Faiza squirm and let out a throaty moan. "I need a real man, not a limp, senile husk."

Makerah seized Faiza's hand, thrusting it down his pantaloons to seize his hard cock. "Is this what you need?"

"That's not strong enough for me. I need a man that is stronger than my husband." She made Faiza lean in and whisper into Makerah's ear, "But you could be. With my help."

He shuddered as her vessel squeezed his cock. "What help?"

"I am a witch. I serve Hecate. I could enhance you. Make you far more than just a Marid." "How?" Such greed was in his voice. Such lust for power. He wasn't thinking. He didn't consider what hidden snares surrounded Hecate's tasty treat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.