The Battered Lamp - Cover

The Battered Lamp

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 32: The Seduction of the Si'lat

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32: The Seduction of the Si'lat - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Friday, January 29th – Sahabah, The Hidden Realm

Rashid gazed down at the lovely figure of Faiza, Kyle's own mother. Somehow, Hecate had dominated this woman. Greed burned through him. He could see the potential, but what was her true cost? What did Hecate truly hope to gain out of this alliance. He didn't believe her declaration of revenge. The lose of a few pawns would hardly matter to the dark goddess.

"Let us speak in private and discuss the terms of our alliance."

Faiza inclined her head and the ardor building in Rashid's loins grew. The woman sought to seduce him. An obvious trap. What if this blatant attack is to distract me from a more subtle weapon?

Care would have to be taken.

He rose from his sapphire throne, his slippered feet padding across the polished, blue stone of his palace. He always felt surrounded by a vast ocean when he walked through Sahabah, drawing comfort from the cool, dark surrounding him.

He led Faiza to his private chamber, his eyes falling on the diamond chains that held the Unbound to his service. He almost betrayed his shock. Khiana and Aljihm's chains had both snapped. Kyle had felled two of his most dangerous servants while he held court. Terror fluttered in his heart. How much power does this youth possess?

"What are your Goddess's terms?" he asked Faiza, his words rushing out as he tried to master his fear.

Faiza sat on a seat, the hem of her dress slipping up to expose an expanse of dusky thigh. The profile of her face was so lovely. Watch for the subtle knife, Rashid.

"My Goddess will allow me to kill Kyle, thus ending the prophecy that threatens your rule, in exchange for an alliance of marriage."

Rashid narrowed his eyes. "Whom am I to marry?"

Faiza raised her eyebrows.

I could take this lovely viper as a concubine.

"I will be your Sultana. The first of your wives," she continued.

"Impossible. I already have enough wives. I will take you as a concubine."

She shook her head, shifting those lush thighs. "I will be your wife and sit at your counsel chambers."

"So Hecate wants influence over the governance of my realm?"

"Do you have another choice?" A smile played on her lovely lips. "Four of your unbound already lie dead."

He flinched, glancing back at the chains before he could stop himself. Her laugh was rich and mocking. Anger flooded through him. "Your Goddess's price is too high. I have other weapons."

"Yes. So effective." She stood up, walking to the chains. She touched the last one remaining. "I'm sure your son, Makerah, will stop him." She moved on to Aljihm's shattered chain. "I'm sure he'll perform better than these four."

He felt her hands squeezing his balls. His unbound son would fare no better than the other four. He had no weapons left short of open war, and the Djinn did not like to be so direct. If this Faiza could stay Kyle's hand long enough to leave him vulnerable, he had no choice but to accept her offer.

He opened his mouth, gall choking his throat.

A knock rapped his door.

"Be gone," he command, his irritation showing. Faiza had him by the balls, squeezing him until he relented.

The door opened anyways and Makerah sauntered in, an insolent grin on his face.

"Why aren't you out there hunting that Jann bitch down?" Rashid growled.

Makerah grin grew. "Since Aaliyah has reunited with Kyle, it is only a matter of time before they come for your throne. Why waste all that effort out there, when I can enjoy the splendors of your court waiting for his arrival." His hungry eyes fell on Faiza. "And what splendor you have, Father."

"Why have you interrupted my discussion?"

"The daughter of that Si'lat whore is requesting an audience in private. She entered the palace in secrecy."

"You mean, you smuggled her in," Rashid accused.

"Her price was so sweet, how could I resist?" An oily smile spread across Makerah's face. "She awaits in the hallway."

Why has Hawaa sent one of her daughters? "I must speak with her alone." He glanced at Faiza. "I will consider your offer."

"Don't take too long," she purred. "Kyle is young and prone to rashness. He might storm your palace before we consummate our alliance."

Faiza slipped out and moments later Durra, the eldest daughter of Hawaa, the Sheikha of the Si'lat, strolled in. The Si'lat's body was scandalously draped in green silk so thin her flesh bled through. A smile hungry curled on her lush lips. The Si'lat were all whores, and Rashid could smell the stench of the slut's recent rutting.

"My mother travels to Khoshilat Maqandeli to treat with Kyle Unmei," she purred.

Rashid was not surprised. The Jann and the Si'lat would oppose him, and the Ghul could be enticed to their cause. Only his Marid and the Ifrit would remain faithful. "Why are you telling me this?"

"My mother will offer one of my sisters to be his wife or concubine to cement the alliance. You know the skill of my kind. And our mother has schooled us well. If you agree to her terms, she will wrap Kyle about her finger and make him dance to her whim. She will addict him to the delights the Si'lat offer. He shall be her slave."

"Her price."

"My mother shall be your Sultana. Your first wife. Make your decision swift. I must return to her before the feast at Kyle's court to tell her your decision."

"And if I refuse, the Si'lat shall join his cause."

"You won't refuse," Durra laughed.

Rashid found neither of his choices appetizing. Either he lets the Si'lat attempt to rule the Hidden People through him, or he could let Hecate attempt the same. But Rashid knew Hawaa binti al-Si'lat. Better the enemy I know than supping on Hecate's poisoned feast.

"Tell your mother we have an alliance."

"She will be greatly pleased."


"You are a ravishing creature," Makerah growled, grabbing the vessel called Faiza and thrusting her into an alcove. "Your beauty is wasted on the wizened bag of bile."

Hecate did not oppose the Unbound Marid's hands, allowing him to roam his hands around Faiza's responsive flesh. Pleasure rippled through her vessel's body, heat simmering between her thighs. His hands were bold, sliding up Faiza's thighs and groping her tits.

"And I should submit to someone with so little power as you?" Hecate spoke through her Vessel's lips. The Goddess delighted in possessing Faiza, using the mother of her enemy to achieve all her goals was so satisfying.

The real Faiza howled and beat in the prison of her mind, feeling the Marid's molestation but powerless to do anything about it. A finger wormed into her Vessel's pussy, pumping in and out and stirring more delightful pleasure.

Hecate let out a sigh; his fingers were skilled.

"I can have power," Makerah whispered in her ear, his fingers thrusting harder through her Vessel's cunt. Hecate reveled in the bliss, wanton moans escaping out Faiza's lips. The Marid seized her hand, pulling it down to his crotch. "Feel how much power is in there."

He had girth, his cock swelling in Faiza's hand. "Power is more than having a big cock."

"My father will reject your alliance."

"He won't," Hecate assured, stroking faster at his girth. "I have him right where I want."

"Unless the Si'lat ruin all your plans. That little whore is in there, working her wiles on my father. You are beautiful, but none can resist their seduction."

His hands hiked up Faiza's skirt, and Hecate allowed her Vessel's legs to part, inviting Makerah to take more liberties with her. He laughed, his lips sucking at Faiza's neck as Hecate forced her Vessel to guide his cock to Faiza's pussy.

"No. That is for your father. You may have my ass."

Makerah spun her about, pressing her against the cool, blue wall. Hecate savored the pleasure as his thick cock penetrated Faiza's ass. Makerah groaned, sucking harder, driving his cock deep into the Vessel's bowls.

"There is a place for you in my plan," she moaned through Faiza's mouth. "Fuck me harder, then we should find a private place to talk."

Makerah groaned, his hips hammering with such passion. The pleasure swelled through her Vessel's body, roaring through Hecate's mind. She loved every second of her Vessel's violation, forcing Faiza's hips to pump and writhe as the cock reamed her asshole.

"Fuck me harder, Makerah! Drive that cock in deep and make me cum!"

"Fucking whore!" he gasped; flesh slapped against flesh. "I am going to enjoy our alliance!"

"Me, too!" Hecate screamed through her Vessel's lips. The pleasure swelled, on the verge of bursting and flooding bliss through Faiza's body. "Cum in me! Spill your seed in my ass!"

He buried deep into Faiza's asshole; liquid warmth pumped into her Vessel.

Bliss erupted, slamming through Faiza's body and Hecate's mind. She screamed out her passion through Faiza's lips, clawing the wall with Faiza's fingers. Her Vessel shuddered and spasmed, Faiza's ass spasmed about Makerah's thick, cumming cock.

"You young stud," Hecate moaned as the last pleasure shuddered through. "I will enjoy working with your passion."


Khoshilat Maqandeli

Kyle waited with his wives and concubines in the antechamber. The smell of roasting meat seasoned with herbs and honey rolled through the halls and his stomach growled in anticipation.

"Patience, my love," Aaliyah smiled, leaning against him. "You are the Sultan. You must be the last to enter."

A feast had been whipped up by the Jann to celebrate the arrival of Sheikha Hawaa binti al-Si'lat. After the feast, Kyle would discuss the terms for the Si'lat's alliance. He would have preferred a simple dinner to talk with the beautiful woman, but these Djinn loved their ceremony and proprieties.

"I'm with Kyle, let's go in there and eat! I'm starving!" Fatima moaned.

"When are you not starving, Mistress," Ann laughed, throwing her pale arms around Fatima's dusky body and hugging her Mistress tight. Ann's strawberry-blonde hair peaked out around her purple shawl.

Everyone was dressed in silks, Kyle in regal white, his vest open to show off his muscular stomach and chest, Aaliyah in yellow silk. It wasn't translucent like the outfit she wore in the privacy of their quarters. Fatima was swaddled in fiery red, Christy in Black, and Fumi in green. The concubines wore regal purple, and Britney was draped in blue, though she refused the veil and shawl the other women wore.

Of course, she wasn't fully female. Since she was a hermaphroditic Rakshasa Aaliyah didn't object to her breach of decorum.

"When you're Sultan, Kyle, these veils have to go," Fatima complained. "It keeps getting stuck in my mouth when I talk."

"I don't know," Christy giggled. "They're kinda sexy." She looked out at the various concubines lounging in the antechamber. "Don't they all look sexy."

Several of the concubines—Chyna, Toni, and Mindy—preened for Kyle's enjoyment.

"They do," Kyle agreed, giving Christy's ass a squeeze through her black, silk pantaloons. "You always have a good eye for sexy women."

"It's the talent I'm most proud of," she laughed.

"I thought it was enhancing my concubines with your magic," Kyle grinned. "I love the lactation." Christy leaned over. "I gave two more lactation when I added the new augmentations a little while ago." In the last hours, as the feast for the Si'lat were prepared, Christy added a few new abilities to the concubines as precautions.

Kyle's cock throbbed. "Which ones," he whispered back.

Christy winked her hazel eye at him, a smile playing on her lush lips. "I made them promise not to tell you. You'll just have to suck on all their tits to find out which have been enhanced."

"What a fun game. Maybe I should start now."

The door opened and the white-bearded Vizier entered. He ruled the Jann in the steed of Aaliyah's infant nephew, the murdered Sheikh Sihab's son. "The feast is ready and the guest await you and your lovely wives and concubines."

"Guess you'll have to wait to find out," Christy whispered in his ear.

Lois, Alexina, Carla, and Teleisia went out first, scanning the gathering of Jann and Si'lat. There were three tables, a short one at the end of the room set aside for Kyle, and two longer tables that ran the length of the room. Beautiful Jann maidens moved about, holding pitchers of water or carrying platters of food. The air was filled with the spicy scents steaming from the platters of sliced roasted meat and vegetables upon beds of saffron rice.

Kyle sat at the center of the main table, Fumi and Christy on his right, Aaliyah and Fumi on his left. Hawaa and her eldest daughter, Durra, sat at the head table while her other daughters were scattered throughout rest of the feast. Hawaa was a mature beauty, her large, round tits cupped in green silk, her nipples a dark shadow through the fabric. Her daughter, Durra, had flashing green eyes, though her breasts failed to come close to her mother's generous size.

Kyle savored the delicious, spiced meat and savory sauces. His wives laughed and giggled, enjoying the exotic music the Jann played. Half-way through dinner, Hawaa stood up from where she sat beside Christy.

"My daughters have prepared a dance in your honor, great Sultan," she purred, her voice like honey; Kyle's cock throbbed with desire for her. "With your permission."

"I would be most pleased to see your beautiful daughters dance."

Fumi leaned over and whispered in Kyle's ear, " I can smell how excited you are to see them. Make a wish, and I'll keep you satisfied."

Aaliyah smirked as she granted his wish. Fumi's hand reached into his silk pantaloons, seizing his hardening cock as the dozen, beautiful daughters of Hawaa stepped into the center of the room between the three tables. All wore green silk pantaloons hanging from their curvy hips and green shawls, ending in golden tassels, over their dark hair. They slipped out of their silk tops, baring their dusky tits.

A soft music began to play, their hips swaying softly to the beat. Bells tingled. Silver bells dangled like charms from bracelets about their wrists, jingling as they moved their arms in precise, sensual movements.

"Umm, aren't they beautiful," Aaliyah purred as Fumi stroked his cock. "Si'lat may all be whores, but they are gorgeous whores."

"They are beautiful."

"I'm glad you enjoy the sight of my daughters," purred Hawaa as the music picked up its beat. The Si'lat dancer's hips rolled faster, their breasts jiggling. "They are so excited to perform for you."

Kyle nodded, entranced by their unearthly beauty. Before the attack, Aaliyah and Christy had belly-danced for him, but neither of his wives were able to move with the grace and precision that the Si'lat daughters did.

Fumi's mouth engulfed his cock, swirling her tongue about his cock. He groaned, his eyes transfixed on the dancers. The music built, a sensual, pounding beat. The dancers clapped to the beat, their hips undulating faster. They turned, rolling their hips as they moved, shaking their bubbly butts at him. Their pantaloons shifted, slipping slightly, showing off a hint of their asscheeks, the silk garments threatening to fall off.

"Umm, that's so hot," purred Christy.

"Let's finger each other, my love," Aaliyah whispered and Fatima gave a throaty moan for an answer.

Fumi's mouth sucked harder, her lily-scented excitement filling Kyle's nose. His cock throbbed in her hungry lips. He couldn't fight his approaching eruption. Sensuality roared in the air. Fumi's lips sealed tight on his cock, sucking hard, as Kyle erupted. She swallowed every drop. He groaned, the dancers eyes all fixed on him, orgasmic moans filling their lips as their bodies writhed.

Kyle stayed hard in his wife's mouth.

Fumi kept sucking. She hungered for cum, groaning and shuddering as she swallowed his life-giving load. Her hands massaged his heavy balls, eager for more of his salty load. The dancer's hands roamed their bellies and breasts, pinching nipples, their hips almost a blur as they swayed and rolled.

"I didn't know a woman could move their hips like that," groaned Fatima. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, Aaliyah! Keep stroking my clit!"

The Si'lat moved their hands down to their groins, rubbing themselves through their silk pantaloons as their hips rolled, thrusting forward. Their sighs grew louder, the music growing softer, letting the cumming dancers make their own accompaniment. Twelve, unearthly beautiful women orgasmed, their breasts bouncing and jiggling as their bodies shuddered.

"Such beautiful whores," purred Aaliyah. "Oh, yes! Oh, Fatima! I'm cumming!"

Aaliyah brushed Kyle's arm as she orgasmed.

Kyle groaned, another great cum shooting out of him, his body shuddering. He was so happy he made that wish for sexual stamina as Fumi drank load after load of his cum. She moaned about his cock, cumming a second time.

"I hope my girls left you satisfied," Hawaa announced, stepping forward and kneeling before him on the opposite side of the table.

"Very satisfied," Kyle grinned as Fumi sat up. He gave his wife a kiss on the cheek, pulling her against him. Fumi rested her head on his shoulder, panting as she came down from her cum.

"Good. I desire what the Jann have, your greatness," she continued. "I wish to unite my house with the mighty Unmei line. Take one of my daughters to be yours, and the Si'lat shall follow you and your house for eternity."

Kyle looked out at the beautiful, topless Si'lat maidens, his cock stirring. "I already have four wives, but I would take a daughter to be my concubine."

"That is more than acceptable," purred Hawaa. "I see the Ifrit only provided you with a concubine." She nodded to Zaritha.

Kyle gazed at the Si'lat's daughters, trying to choose one. They were all so lovely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.