The Battered Lamp
Chapter 29: Harem of the Warrior

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29: Harem of the Warrior - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Thursday, January 28th – The Jann Desert, the Hidden Realm

Britney's head throbbed.

Smoke tickled her nose while palm trees crackled about as Fatima's fire spread. Phillipa, her mate, knelt beside her, reaching out to touch her head. Britney winced and Phillipa's hand came away red.

"I'm fine," the Rakshasa growled, her blood still pumping with adrenaline after the fight.

"Let me heal you," Phillipa smiled, her almond-shape eyes full of concern. "Kyle knocked you in the head pretty hard."

"I am not the only one injured," Britney said. "There are others hurt worse."

"And Christy and Sable are attending to them." Phillipa's soft hands touched her face. "Ishtar, share your love with this Rakshasa and restore her health." Phillipa's amulet flashed with jade light and Britney shivered as her split scalp knitted back together and her headache faded. "There, better?"

"It is," Britney smiled.

Phillipa leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips. Then a second kiss.

"We do not have time for that," Britney said, cupping her mate's face.

"Really?" A smile played on Phillipa's perfect face. "Kyle has just been reunited with Aaliyah. Look at them. We are not leaving for a little while."

Britney glanced over at the growing mob of Kyle's concubines crowding around him and his wives. She took a deep breath, the air thick with feminine lust. An orgy was on the verge of breaking out.

"All the more reason for me to be on guard," Britney said. "They are all slaves to their lust right now."

"Kyle!" Phillipa shouted. "You need to make a wish."

"What?" Kyle asked, breaking away from Aaliyah's hungry lips.

"Have Aaliyah protect us."

Kyle nodded. "Yeah, right. Good idea, Phillipa."

"There, problem solved," Phillipa beamed. "My heart's beating with such excitement. I need to bleed off some energy."

Britney's cock swelled in her sweatpants. "Okay," she sighed as her mate's lips found her mouth, her tongue thrusting in.

The fires burning suddenly extinguished. At least Fatima had the good sense to put those out before letting herself get carried away.

Phillipa pushed them down into the soft soil, her body warm and lithe atop Britney's. Her cock swelled more as Phillipa's hands slid beneath her sweatshirt, grasping her round breast and pinching her hard nipples. Britney moaned into her lips, wrapping her arms around her mate.

She rolled them over, Phillipa's black hair spreading across the ground. Britney broke the kiss, looking down at her mate and her beautiful smile. Britney brushed a lock of her hair from her cheek, then leaned over, nuzzling at Phillipa's neck, nipping her flesh.

Phillipa gasped in pain. "Britney," she moaned, the pain adding to her pleasure. Britney dug her teeth in harder, loving the feel of her lover's flesh in her mouth. Phillipa writhed beneath her, gasping happily, her hands sliding down Britney's back, pushing into her sweatpants and groping Britney's butt, her fingernails digging into her flesh.

Britney humped her hips, rubbing her cock into Phillipa's crotch, pleasure tingling through her. Her hands pushed up Phillipa's shirt, exposing her round, olive breasts and her hard, dark nipples. Britney kissed down to them, nipping the hard nub hard.

"You know how I love it," Phillipa cooed as Britney gave her nipple another bite.

Britney loved the way her mate gasped when she hurt Phillipa. Her cock throbbed hard as she gripped Phillipa's nipple, pulling with her teeth and stretching her tit out. Phillipa gasped and moaned, her hands shoving down Britney's pants to find her hard cock.

"I need this so bad," Phillipa moaned. "Fuck me."

Britney looked up at her mate's flushed face. She inhaled her nose, filling with Phillipa's tart juices. "I think you need to feel a little more pain."

Phillipa's face lit up. "Maybe."

Britney slid down her mate's body, pushing her skirt up. Her panties were soaked with her excitement. Britney tore them off, loving the red marks the cloth left against Phillipa's flesh. Then her face buried into Phillipa's pussy, licking and nuzzling, drinking in the flavor of her mate. Phillipa's labia were fat and Britney didn't hesitate to bite them, pulling on them with her teeth, loving the way it made Phillipa gasp and moan.

"That's it! Hurt me! Umm, I love it!"

Britney bit harder, loving the squirms her mate made as she inflicted more pain. Phillipa's hips jerked, bucking her pussy into Britney's hungry mouth. Britney spread Phillipa's pussy open, working her tongue in deep while she pinched Phillipa's clit hard, abusing the poor nub.

Phillipa was in heaven.

Her screams grew louder, inflaming Britney to pinch harder while her tongue worked around the depths of Phillipa's pussy, drinking in the flood of tangy juices. Phillipa's black hair tossed about her head as she thrashed and moaned, savoring the wonderful pain and pleasure Britney gave her.

"Britney!" she screamed as she came. Juices squirted into Britney's hungry mouth, leaking down her chin. Britney drank them all down, reveling in the passion of her mate's climax. "Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

Britney licked her chops, looking up her mate's heaving form, a big smile plastered on her face. She loved making Phillipa cum almost as much as she loved hurting her. Britney's cock throbbed in her sweatpants, aching to be buried in Phillipa's sweet flesh.

"Roll over," Britney hissed.

Phillipa smiled, rolling onto her stomach, her bubbly, olive-toned ass clenching in anticipation. "Are you fucking my ass?"

"Yes."

"Without lube?"

Britney trembled. "Yes, I am."

"That's going to hurt so much," panted Phillipa, her hands reaching behind her to spread her butt-cheeks apart and exposed her dark sphincter. "Do it! Hurt me! Make me scream."

Britney shoved her sweatpants down, her hard cock popping out, dripping a little bit of precum—it wasn't enough to lube the way. She crawled over her mate, licking Phillipa's cheek up to her ear. "Are you read, my love?"

"I am," she purred. "Do it. Make me burn with sweet agony."

Phillipa was such a pain slut. She was perfect.

Britney thrust her cock into Phillipa's hot, velvety ass. It was so hard to drive into her unlubed hole, Phillipa's flesh resisting her entrance. She had to fuck her mate harder. Phillipa screamed in pain, her body shuddering beneath Britney's thrusts.

"Fuck my ass!" gasped Phillipa. "Tear me up! Do it! Don't be gentle!"

Britney planted her hands on the ground beside Phillipa's shoulders, drawing her hips back—the pleasure was intense, shuddering through her body—and drove her cock deep into Phillipa's bowels. Over and over, the friction burning both their bodies. Delight filled the Rakshasa as she violated her mate's ass over and over.

"That's it! Take my cock! Feel every painful inch of me!"

"I am!" Phillipa sobbed, tears leaking from her eyes. "So much pain! You're ripping me apart!"

Britney licked the salt of her mate's tears from her cheek, her hips hammering her harder and harder. Phillipa squirmed and moaned beneath her. Moans and pants joined her sobs, her hips bucking up to meet Britney's thrusts.

The pleasure built inside Britney, her pussy leaking out a flood of juices, clenching in anticipation of her orgasm. The pleasure flowed down to the tip of her cock buried in Phillipa's tight ass, itching to explode into her mate's bowels.

"Britney! Yes! So hard! Oh, fuck! Love me harder! Make me cum! You wonderful mate!"

Phillipa's ass clenched about Britney's dick, massaging her. Phillipa howled her orgasm, joining the other feminine cries echoing through the oasis. The pleasure swelled at the tip of Britney's cock. She stabbed deep into Phillipa's bowels, her teeth nipping Phillipa's neck.

The cum exploded out of her.

The pleasure was intense, pulsing in time to her eruptions of cum. Britney screeched and hissed as the bliss overwhelmed her.

Then she collapsed on her mate's back, mewling into her ear.

"I love you," Phillipa murmured, her eyes closing.

Darkness was falling on the oasis, the sun setting. Britney took in a deep breath of her mate's scent, loving the feel of her warm body beneath her and closed her eyes. After the fight, and the wonderful sex, she could use a cat nap.


Aaliyah was swarmed by her wives and husband. Around the oasis, hulking homunculi, conjured out of the desert sands, guarded them. Kyle's wish was smart, freeing them to love each without worrying. Her heart beat for joy as Kyle's strong arms wrapped around her.

"I missed you so much," he whispered in her ear as Fatima's lips sucked enthusiastically at her right breast. "I can't lose any more of the people I love."

Grief beat in Aaliyah's heart. She had just learned of her mother-in-law's death at Burke's hand. And then Fumi's wonderful tongue worked between her thighs, nuzzling at her pussy, replacing grief with joy. The Japanese succubus was enthusiastic, her tongue finding all the delightful spots in her cunt that brought such joy to Aaliyah.

"I'm glad you're back," Christy said, almost sounding surprised with herself.

Aaliyah smiled at the woman, pulling her close. Christy's lips found Aaliyah's other nipple, sucking and nibbling, adding the pleasure to the bliss Fatima and Fumi were giving her. She stretched out on the ground, Kyle's strong lips finding hers as she let her lovers lick and suck at her flesh.

It was so wonderful. She was back where she belonged. Kyle's strong hands roamed her flesh, joining the soft touches of her wives. Aaliyah moaned into his lips as the pleasure swelled inside her. Fumi's fingers delicately slipped into her pussy, pumping in and out, as the succubus tongue swirled about her clit.

I love you all so much, she sent to her spouses. Thank you for coming for me!

Nothing could have kept us away, Kyle answered. Even the concubines risked death to find you!

We love you so much! Fatima squealed in her mind. I'd break into hell to save you.

Tears built in her eyes as she felt their love. Her hands reached out, touching all of them, loving the feel of Fatima's budding breasts, Fumi's porcelain face, Christy's wet pussy, and Kyle's hard cock. Her hand lingered on his shaft, stroking him.

She wanted to feel her husband inside her.

Make me cum, Fumi! Get me ready for our husband's love!

*Gladly! the succubus responded, her tongue sucking harder at Aaliyah's bud.

The pleasure built, shuddering through her. She thrust her tongue into Kyle's mouth, swirling about his tongue as her body tensed. And then she exploded. Her body bucked beneath her wives hungry mouths. Her spicy juices squirted into Fumi's lips as the bliss burned through her. Fatima and Christy sucked harder at her tits, prolonging the rolling waves of her passion.

And then the bliss died.

"She's all ready for you, Kyle," purred Fumi.

Fatima tackled Fumi, driving the succubus to the ground to lick Aaliyah's juices off Fumi's face. Their bodies pressed together, both petite, though Fatima's was duskier. Their hips writhed together, tribbing their pussies as they enjoyed each other's flesh.

"She's eager for your cock, Kyle," Christy said, grasping Kyle's dick as he mounted Aaliyah.

The Jann looked up at her husband looming over her, his body covered in rock-hard muscles that made her shiver with desire. Her legs spread for him, submitting to the desires and needs of her husband. Christy guided his cock, proving that she no longer harbored jealousy towards the Jann.

"I love you, Christy," Aaliyah said, finally forgiving the witch completely.

Kyle's cock touched her lips as tears brimmed in Christy's hazel eyes. "Thank you," she whispered, rubbing Kyle's cock up and down Aaliyah's pussy.

"Do you love me?" Kyle asked.

"Absolutely," Aaliyah and Christy said together, then giggled.

Kyle thrust into her.

Aaliyah's body surged with pleasure. She arched her back, humping her pussy into his thrusts. She loved the feel of him in her flesh, squeezing down about him. She loved fooling around with her wives and concubines, but this is what her body truly craved—to be one with her husband and lord.

"Kyle!" she moaned, her arms wrapping around him, pulling him tight into her embrace. Her nipples rubbed against his heavy muscles, tingling with pleasure as her hips bucked to meet him. "Love me!"

"Always," he moaned. "You're my Genie and wife forever."

Their hips moved together, pleasure swirling through her. She kissed and nibbled at his strong jawline, his stubble rasping on her lips. Her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him tight, not wanting to let him go.

Darkness fell as they made love, the stars coming out above her. She gasped and moaned, every stroke of her husband's cock building the pleasure in her core. He moaned in her ear, groaning her name as her pussy pleasured him.

His thrust grew harder, his pubic bone mashing into her clit. Sparks flew and she worked her hips harder, loving the pleasure. Her fingernails bit into his back as the passion swelled within her, filling up her body.

"Kyle!" she screamed as her orgasm exploded through her.

So wonderful. The stars overhead swam and danced.

Bliss consumed her.

Kyle's hard cock hammered her, prolonging her rapture.

"Kyle, Kyle, Kyle!" she moaned. "Give me your love! Pour it into me!"

"Yes!" he moaned. "My sweet Aaliyah!"

Kyle's words sent another shudder through her. His thrusts were hard and frantic, the need to erupt building in his balls. She couldn't wait, her pussy clenching and spasming about his cock, milking him, eager to fill his cum.

"Aaliyah!"

His cum burst into her, a flood of molten passion. She spasmed beneath him, more rapture exploding through her. She loved this moment, her body drinking in the seed, maybe kindling new life inside her.

"I love you," he whispered."

Aaliyah smiled and kissed him and wanted to hold him forever.

But the concubines were waiting to share their love as well and she let Kyle be pulled away and welcomed their exuberant embrace. Teleisia, Aaliyah's ebony concubine, nuzzled between her thighs, licking up Kyle's cum as it flowed out.

"I missed you, my Queen," she cried, showing her love.

Aaliyah smiled at the ebony beauty. "I missed you as well. Flip around and we'll sixty-nine."

Teleisia squealed, her dark thighs straddling Aaliyah's head and the Genie eagerly licked at her concubines pussy.


Kyle was pulled away by Ms. Capello and Shannon, their heavy breasts swaying. "Christy gave us a few enhancements that the other girls didn't get," Shannon purred as the two women stretched out side by side, pulling Kyle on top of him.

"Oh, yeah?" Kyle asked his MILF concubine, his eyes going from her heavy tits to Ms. Capello's magnificent rack.

"Yes," Ms. Capello purred, pinching her dark, fat nipple. Milk leaked out, white in the starlight, leaking down her tan breast.

Kyle's cock hardened at the sight. "Shit," he muttered, leaning down and sucking on her nipple. Wonderful, hot, creamy milk flooded his mouth. He sucked hard, letting the sweet liquid pour into him, swirling it around, then swallowing it. There was a delightful, melony flavor to the milk, far sweeter than a cow's, and far more delicious.

"I think he likes it," purred Shannon, proffering her heavy tit.

Kyle licked his milk stained lips and moved to Shannon's heavy tit, sucking the milk into his lips, loving it as much as Ms. Capello's. His cock was grasped by Ms. Capello's supple hand, stroking him as he feasted on Shannon's delights.

And then a taboo thought burned in him. "Chyna!" he cried out.

"Yes, Master!" her voice called out, thick with passion.

"Get over here!"

Chyna pulled out of a pile of concubine flesh, leaving behind Toni, Alexina, and Mindy as they sucked and nibbled on each other. She came over, her heavy breasts swaying. She was a younger version of Shannon, just as beautiful, a budding flower compared to her mother's full bloom.

"Nurse your daughter, Shannon," Kyle groaned, moving back to Ms. Capello's breast.

Shannon shuddered and Chyna let out a squeal as she fell on her mother.

"You're lactating!" she gasped before her lips engulfed Shannon's fat nipple, sucking for all her worth. Her cheeks hallowed, letting Shannon's milk flood her hungry mouth.

"That's it, baby girl," Shannon moaned. "Oh, I loved nursing you when you were a child. That's it. Suck Mommy's milk. Drink it all down so you can become a big girl."

"I want to, Mommy!" she groaned. "I want to grow big and strong!"

Kyle's cock throbbed with need. He buried into Ms. Capello's sopping cunt, bending down to suck at her breast while watching the incestuous nursing to his left. Ms. Capello moaned, her hips bucking up to meet his thrusts as her rich milk flooded his mouth.

Shannon stroked her daughter's hair, legs entwining, rubbing their hot pussies on each other's thighs. Chyna's cheeks hallowed as she nursed, adding the depraved sound of her suckling to Kyle's. Her eyes flashed with delight as she suckled from her mother's teat, her hips sliding her wet cunt up and down Shannon's thighs.

"That's it! Oh, yes! You are so wonderful. My beautiful, lovely, passionate daughter! Oh, yes! Oh, fucking yes!"

"Mommy! I love you so much!"

Kyle's balls slapped into Ms. Capello's taint, heavy with his cum. His cock throbbed, his passion boiling over quick. Between the hot milk flooding his mouth, the velvety cunt wrapped around his dick, and the incestuous nursing beside him, Kyle's balls were on the verge of erupting.

"Yes, yes! Suck harder, baby girl!" screamed Shannon, her free hand pinching at her other nipple. Milk squirted up into the air as she body bucked. "I'm cumming! Your wonderful mouth made mommy cum!"

Kyle shuddered as Chyna writhed and spasmed about her mother, her mouth not releasing her tit as she orgasmed. Kyle buried his cock into Ms. Capello, sucking hard at her tit and getting a mouthful of her delicious milk.

Then he came in her, basting her cunt with as much of his cum as he could. The pleasure burst out of him, basting Ms. Capello's cunt with his thick load. He shuddered, swallowing her sweet milk as she climaxed beneath him.

"Fuck, that was wild," Kyle moaned. "I need to thank Christy for this."

"You're welcome," she purred, sliding beside him and taking a suck at Ms. Capello's tit. Then she kissed him and shoved her milk-filled cum into his lips. "You can thank me with this hard cock."

Christy's hand grasped him, and he grinned. "I love you."


Zaritha watched the orgy of the concubines, sitting by herself.

She was alive. She had thought she had sacrificed her life for Aaliyah, a final act of defiance against Rashid for betraying her. And now she had her chance to take the fight to him. She had always been loyal to him. She had secured his alliance with the Ifrit and arranged for Aaliyah's father to fall.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.