The Battered Lamp - Cover

The Battered Lamp

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 23: The Watery Dagger

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Watery Dagger - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Notes: Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Wednesday, January 27th – Mount Shasta, CA

"Listen. I can't talk more," her husband said over the phone. Joy burned inside Christy. It was so amazing to hear his voice again. "But I know about him. Can you get back soon?"

"I'm in California." Some of her excitement died. It would take almost a full day of driving to get back home. Christy stood naked in a cave in on the slopes of Mount Shasta. At her feet, her new concubine Sable knelt, staring up with love. Just minutes ago, Sable had been her enemy, wanting to kill Christy for betraying the coven. But Christy had use a love elemental on Sable and now the witch was wholly besotted with her.

"Okay. I'll have Aaliyah wish you—"

"Kyle Unmei!" a muffled voice shouted over the phone.

"What?" Kyle answered.

Christy's heart beat faster. "What's going on Kyle?" she asked.

"You're under arrest for the murders of Michelle Franklin, Karrie Robertson, Rashawn Underhill, and Lorrie Gore."

Arrest? "Kyle! Are you okay?"

She heard some strange, buzzing noise, then Kyle cried out in pain.

Panic gripped her heart. "Kyle!"

The phone went dead.

She stared at her cell phone, her hand shaking.

"What's wrong?" Sable asked, still kneeling before her. Christy's enemy turned concubine, thanks to a Love Elemental, looked so scared, her orange, spray-tanned face twisted with concern. "Is it ... him?"

Burke! Anger began to replace fear. Burke was the man behind Christy's former coven, directing them to capture Aaliyah. Was Burke moving against my husband?

"We need to get to South Hill immediately!" Christy snapped. She could contact Aaliyah. If the Genie's telepathy worked at such a distance. But could Aaliyah answer my wish? It had to benefit Kyle and still fall under her restrictions of hearth and harem.

Guilt twisted her stomach. Would she even listen to me after what I did to her?

Rainbows flashed around her, Iris dancing in the air. "Iris, could you make a path that would get me to South Hill faster?"

I can she beamed. Is that what you want to spend your boon on?

"Yes! I need to be with Kyle right this instant. He's in trouble."

I don't move that fast, Iris giggled. Take Sable's hand and we shall travel upon the rainbows

She seized her concubine's hand, the other clutching her amber pendant swinging beneath her naked breasts. It wasn't too cold in the cave, but she really wished the Incubus hadn't ripped her clothes to shreds.

Rainbow light danced around them, then they were soaring through the skies.


South Hill, WA

Aaliyah wasn't able to go straight to math class after gym. She had to drop off one of the silver dildos. It also meant she couldn't walk with her husband across the courtyard before they had to split off. Beside the Gym was the music department. She slipped into one of the music rooms, unoccupied during this period, and threaded her way through the chairs and then the collection of drums and other strange instruments.

Her finger traced one made of different lengths of metal bars laid out side-by-side on one instrument. She tapped one with her fingernail and a sharp, chiming note rang out. She smiled and struck another one and a third before she remembered she had class.

"I cannot tarry," she sighed. School was something she enjoyed. It was structured and solid. Be here at this time. Then go there. So wonderfully ordered and solid, even if she had math class next. She dropped the silver, invisible dildo behind one of the strange instruments.

A thought popped into her mind. "I wonder if Fatima played with hers. I bet she did." Her cheeks flushed as she pictured Fatima working the invisible dildo out of her tight, bald pussy, her lips spreading up around seemingly nothing, revealing her beautiful, pink depths.

"Maybe Kyle would like to have fun in English. Ms. Capello could tutor him later and..." She sighed. We must attend to Burke and cleanse this wonderful place of his presence.

She crossed back out of the music room, not bothering to play the strange instrument. A minute later, she strode through the hammering rain, hunching in the coat she wore as she hurried across the courtyard to the main building.

The bell rang. She was late for class.

Her shoes squeaked as she strode through the hallway, water dripping off of her, leaving damp puddles in her wake. Her math class was on the first floor, and she quickly reached it, pushing into the door. "Sorry I'm late, Mrs, Skinner," she said, smiling at the woman.

"That is inexcusable," the teacher snapped, her face, framed by brown curls, stern. "Not right at all."

She looked down. "I'm humbly sorry."

"You need to see the Principal. Zane, come with us as well."

Her insides twisted. She couldn't go to the Principal. Everything she knew about High School said this was an overreaction. "Are you one of his?" she asked, backing into the hallway.

"Seize her, Zane!" snapped the teacher.

A tall, brawny youth stood up, one of the brawlers that played football. He walked towards her, his face twisted. There was something not right with his eyes. Kyle! she sent as she turned, and ran down the hallway.

Her wet sneakers squeaked on the slick floor. She stepped in the water she had tracked in. Her foot slipped, she stumbled forward, arms whirling. She caught herself on the beige lockers, struggling to keep from falling over.

Kyle! They're trying to capture me! I need you to wish me to your side!

A strong arm seized her as she pushed away from the locker, spinning her about. Zane loomed over her, pain flaring in her arm. She kneed him in the balls, just like Fatima would. She put all her strength into it.

He didn't flinch. No man could have taken that blow without flinching.

Why won't you answer me, Kyle!

Fear twisted the Djinn's stomach. They had neutralized her husband somehow. Principal Burke was on to them.

"Hey!" a youth shouted. Corey ran out of the classroom and seized Zane's hand. "What the fuck, man! Let her go."

Zane backhanded him. Corey flew back, landing on the ground in a heap, his legs twitching. He groaned, struggling to stand, a lump forming on his temple. No human could backhand someone with that much force. Sorcery had enhanced Zane.

Mrs. Skinner stepped out of the classroom, stepping over Corey's stunned form without a single glance. "Bring her," she commanded in a cold voice as she swept by.

Zane obeyed, dragging her along.

Fatima! Fumi! I'm under attack! Kyle's not responding! I'm on the first floor, down by the math rooms!


The bell rang, sounding the start of third period. Britney frowned at Kyle's desk. He should have arrived before the start of English class. Her hair bristled. Something was not right. There were no reasons he should have been delayed.

She caught Ms. Capello's eyes. The concubine looked tight with worry.

"Ms. Capello, I must use the restroom," Britney declared, standing up and striding to the door. She had to make sure Kyle was safe.

"Of course," the teacher nodded. "Find him."

"Find whom? Your husband, Ms. Capello?" Iseul asked, a sneer in her voice. She was Christy's friend and believed the rumors about Kyle's involvement in Christy's disappearance.

"Be quiet!" Ms. Capello snapped. "Everyone, read from stanza 314. Silent reading."

Britney strode out of the classroom, looking around. She had thought she heard something in the hallway, but it had been muffled by the walls and it was always so noisy between periods. On the ground was a broken cell phone, bits of plastic surrounding it. She strode forward; Kyle's scent flooded her nose.

And his blood.

Red smeared across a dented locker. She reached out with her mind, imagining the smooth surface of Waterclaw, hiding so much power in its blue depths. The katar flashed into existence in her hand. Kyle's scent was mixed with the burnt, ozone smell of an electrical discharge, gun oil, leather, sweat, and Detective Donnar's musk.

"That bastard," she hissed, striding down the hallway, each step longer and faster than the one before it. The change was coming on her, stripes darkening her face as adrenaline pumped through her system.

She leaped over the banister at the stairwell, landing almost at the base of the stairs, then strode to the front doors. She burst through the glass doors into the rain, looking around the parking lot. An unmarked car surrounded by a pair white, Pierce County Sheriff patrol cars turned onto 86th avenue, driving north from the school.

Britney hissed in rage, then pulled her golden, skeleton key out, stuck into the main doors and opened them. She stepped into the extradimensional play room Aaliyah had created. Every door on campus was connected to this room if the key was used. She immediately opened the door onto a biology classroom.

"Phillipa, come now!" she barked as the matronly substitute teacher, filling in for Ms. Franklin, blinked in surprise at her.

"Excuse me? Who are—"

Britney growled, baring her teeth. They were sharp now. The change was fully on her.

Her mate stood, grabbing her backpack. Phillipa rushed past her surprised classmates and stepped through the door.

"You just can't leave!" gasped the teacher, pushing down her fears to stride towards them.

Britney pulled the door shut. The substitute wouldn't be able to reach them now.

"What's going on?" Phillipa asked. "Is it Burke?"

"Probably. The cops have arrested Kyle. He was wounded." She opened the door and it looked out on the rain at the rear of the Gym. Shannon should be parked on the shoulder through the small gate in the nearby fence. "We are going to rescue him."

"Okay!"

Britney ran out into the rain, her mate following. She leaped over the gate, her body filled with energy that needed to be used. The SUV was twenty feet away. Fumi was climbing out, her asymmetrical bow, Windfeather, in hand.

"Kyle has been captured," Britney hissed. "Get in the car. We are going to rescue him."

"Aaliyah's under attack!" Fumi snapped, rushing by. "We need to save her."

"I protect Kyle first. He's the one I am sworn to."

"Well, I know Kyle would want Aaliyah protected before him."

Britney glanced at the Japanese teen as she strode to the gate. "Then save her. I am going to save Kyle." She ripped the SUV's door open, jumping in. Phillipa followed, fear covering her porcelain face.

"What's going on?" Shannon asked. She was the oldest concubine, the mother of Chyna, and her hazel eyes bulged with terror. "Are we evacuating?"

"Aaliyah's in trouble," Mindy, Kyle's newest concubine, said. She clutched her first aide kit on her lap. She had been a nurse until Kyle had claimed her.

"Kyle has been arrested. The cops are driving north on 86th Avenue. We are going to rescue him. Drive! Now!"

Her last words came out as a spitting hiss. Shannon yelped in fear, then put the car into gear, whipping out onto 128th Street, and performed an illegal U turn. The engine roared as she floored it towards the four-way stop sign where 128th Street crossed 86th Avenue."

"Which way is north?" she asked as the car braked.

"Right! And speed!"

"I am!"

Shannon ran the stop sign at 86th avenue, the tires squealing on the wet asphalt. Rain hammered on the roof, the windshield wipers squeaking as they wiped back and forth on the fastest setting, sloshing water off. Britney peered ahead. She could make out the cop cars crossing 9th Avenue. They were heading to the freeway.

"Faster!" she hissed.


Fatima hated history. It was the most boring subject. She sat in the back, her concubine Ann sitting next to her. She leaned back in her chair, her skin itching. She just wanted the school day to be over with so they could kick Principal Burke's ass and free her mom from whatever spell he placed on her.

Her eyes flicked to the clock. Only a minute had passed since third period started. Today was going to be so long.

"It'll be okay," Ann whispered, reaching over to take her hand. Her concubine had a sweet smile on her innocent face.

"Yeah," Fatima said, giving her hand a squeeze back.

"It's good to have you back, Fatima," Mr. Sokoloff said. "We were all worried when we heard you were in the hospital."

Fatima groaned inside. Everyone had made a big deal about that. It was so annoying. "Yeah. But I'm fine now. Eager to learn." She was proud she kept a straight face through the lie.

"Good. Because you missed out on most of the Reconstruction era. Which is just one of the most fascinating periods of our..."

Fatima! Fumi! I'm under attack! Kyle's not responding! I'm on the first floor, down by the math rooms!

Adrenaline spiked through Fatima at Aaliyah's fearful thoughts. She leaped to her feet. "Follow, Ann!"

"What are you doing, Fatima?" gaped her teacher.

"Going to save my wife!" she said, holding out her hand. She reached out for that wonderful, burning, ever changing fire as she rushed up the aisle.

"Sorry, sir," Ann squeaked behind her.

She reached the door, letting Ann past. Her concubine produced her key and stuck into the lock as Fatima's yari flashed into existence in her hand.

"Shit!" her teacher gasped as he stared at Fireheart. Three feet of steel rose from the point of her spear. She gripped the haft in her hand and followed Ann into the playroom.

"First floor, Mrs. Skinner's classroom. Hallway."

"Yes, Mistress," Ann gasped, her voice tight with fear.

"Then you go to the SUV. Do not follow me."

The door opened onto the hallway. Fatima leaped through it.

"Be safe! I love you!" Ann called.

Corey lay in a stunned stupor on the floor, his forehead bruised. Aleah, his concubine, cradled his head. "Which way did they go?"

Aleah looked up, eyes full of tears, a choker tight about her neck proclaiming who owned her. "That way."

Fatima dashed down the hallway, rounding the corner. Aaliyah struggled in the grip of one of the football players while Mrs. Skinner strode before them. Fatima grit her teeth, set her spear, and charged at the football player.

Karrie's dark eyes opened in terror...

Fatima pushed that memory down. Karrie had tried to murder Aaliyah. And this football player was trying to kidnap the Genie. She didn't hesitate then, and she wasn't going to hesitate now. The hulk turned as she raced down the hallway, her yari leveled at him.

He didn't even grunt as her spear was thrust into his gut.

"The fuck?" Fatima gasped.

She yanked her yari out, the wound oozing black blood. The hulk rippled, his skin fluid like the surface of a lake rippling after a rock had broken its surface. The skin darkened, growing hard and waxy. A carapace formed, thick and disgusting with spindly hairs.

"Kill her," Mrs. Skinner hissed.

The insectrosity's arm lashed out. Fatima caught it on the haft of her yari. The force threw her back anyways. She tucked her body, holding her yari out, as she spun. She landed hard, rolling and coming up in a crouch.

"Are you okay?" Aaliyah asked, clutched in the clawed fist of the insectrosity, dragged behind it as the thing advanced on Fatima.

"Fine," she muttered, slipping into her stance. Fire burned on the tip of her spear. She wanted to roast the insectrosity, but that would risk hurting Aaliyah.

The thing lashed out with its fist. She caught it on the blade of her yari, deflecting the blow. Her edge didn't do a thing to its hard carapace. She let its arm slid past, then thrust her yari's tip at its chest. Her weapon cut through his shirt, exposing more dark carapace.

"Fuck," she muttered, ducking his next blow, falling back. Poor Aliyah gasped and grunted as she was hauled behind the creature.

I need to be smart.

She eyed the creature, holding her yari up in a defensive posture, falling back carefully. No panic. She threw a look over her shoulder. She had couldn't back up forever, the hallway juncture was approaching. Twenty steps and she would be pressed against lockers.

"The joints!" Aaliyah gasped. "He's armored, but the joints are always vulnerable."

Fatima hadn't considered that. While she practiced sojudo in armor, she wasn't trained to actually fight an armored foe—it was only worn for safety. There were gaps in the insectrosity's carapace at the knees, the elbows, beneath the arms.

She feinted, stabbing for the chest. The monster's posture shifted, telegraphing his overhand blow for her head. She ducked, shifting her thrust down. Air rushed over her head; the insectrosity attack just missing. Her yari had a three-foot blade, practically a double-edged sword, at the end of a five foot haft, and the edge of her blade bit into the things knee joint.

It didn't roar as sinew and ligaments were cut. But it's leg buckled. She had wounded it. "Not so tough! I'm going to enjoy stepping on you and scraping you off my shoe, bug."

The shadows around her shifted, moving like oil slicking the surface of water. "Kill her, children," hissed Mrs. Skinner.

Fatima trusted her instincts. Shadows lanced at her, turning into stabbing spears. She was already moving, her body diving for the floor. She rolled, coming up in a stance; her arm throbbed. Her sweater was cut, blood oozing into the dark fabric.

"I'm going to kick your ass for that!" Fatima yelled, her anger burning hot inside her.

The insectrosity lunged. The shadows stabbed.


Fumi raced towards the main building, Windfeather in hand. She had never been to Rogers High School. She only had her instincts to guide her. The rain was cold, filling her vision with green streaks, making everything indistinct. She sent a gust of wind at the building, driving back the rain for a moment. The wind crashed into the building, rippling along its surface.

Painting a pair of doors green in her mind.

She raced towards it, everything growing fuzzy as the rain fell again. There were advantages to her new sight—it didn't matter that her long, black hair was plastered across her face and eyes by the driving rain—but there were disadvantages.

I'll never see the pink-white beauty of a cherry tree in bloom.

She pushed those thoughts down, ripping open the door and striding into the school. She stood in a hallway. Tiny currents eddied down a hallway, painting lockers in green across her vision andflowing around Fatima. Her wife was wielding a spear as she dodged the attacks of some horrible, vaguely humanoid monster, Aaliyah clutched in its grip. And between Fumi and the fight stood a woman, her arms moving, like she was directing something.

Something hazy, almost insubstantial, knifed out at Fatima. Her sister-wife danced, spinning her yari, the air distorting around her yari's tip from its fire, deflecting the insubstantial attacks. They were almost shadows of real objects.

Fumi fired at the woman directing the shadows. Her arrow planted in the woman's back. The woman fuzzed, growing as insubstantial as the shadowy attacks that threatened Fatima. Her arrow was solid, embedded in the midst of the shadows. The shadow woman grabbed her arrow, pulling it through her body, then throwing it to the ground, her body fuzzing back into solids.

"I see Zaritha failed to kill you," hissed the woman, turning to face Fumi.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.