The Battered Lamp - Cover

The Battered Lamp

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 19: The Cure for the Sister

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Cure for the Sister - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Notes: Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

The Detective was following them. None of the others in the SUV had noticed the unmarked, maroon vehicle trailing two cars back, but Britney had. Rakshasa always had sharp senses, and she had to be on alert, ready for any threat to Kyle.

Kyle, his wife, and their concubines were full of excitement, staring at the Panacea clutched in his hands. Britney was glad that the cure for Fatima was at hand. The feisty, young woman had handled herself well in the fight against Ms. Franklin, and she would be a great ally if Britney's fears were realized.

"What's wrong?" Phillipa, her mate, asked, snuggling up against Britney.

"We are being followed by the Detective," Britney answered, stroking her light-olive face.

"I didn't like him. He's suspicious. He knew I was lying."

"He is a detective. They are paid to suspect everyone." Britney feared they had missed something at the cabin, some clue that had tied them to the dead witches. "I will speak to him when we reach the hospital. Make sure he understands to leave you alone."

"Thank you," Phillipa smiled. "Nothing bad's gonna happen, right? We didn't leave anything behind."

"He might suspect, but as long as he never gets his hands on the weapons, he will have no physical evidence to directly tie us to their deaths."

A sad smile flitted across her mate's face—Ms. Franklin, Karrie, Lorrie, and Rashawn had been her friends. Phillipa may not have chosen wisely, but Britney could understand the loss she felt, and hugged her tight, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

The SUV, enhanced to be quite spacious inside by Aaliyah, pulled into the circular driveway in front of the new entrance to Good Sam. Shannon parked it, and every one began piling out. The maroon car stopped on the other side of the circle; Britney could feel the Detective's eyes upon her.

"Let's go save Mistress," Ann smiled, dancing about. She was one of Fatima's two concubines, a Freshman with strawberry-blonde hair and a quick smile.

"I need to attend to something, Kyle," Britney said.

"What?"

"The Detective followed us. You go and fix your sister-wife."

Phillipa gave her hand a squeeze, then Britney strode across the parking lot, the wind gusting, blowing the mane of her curly-brown hair into her face. Britney pushed it away. She had never much cared about the bushy mass of her hair. Or her clothes, preferring the comfort of loose sweats to the discomfort of looking attractive.

The Detective slid out of his car, a friendly smile on his wrinkled face, but his brown eyes were penetratingly sharp. "Why, Miss Britney Kingston, just the young lady I was hoping to talk to."

Britney raised her eyebrow, eyeing the man. She could kill him in two heartbeats. One to summon Waterclaw, the magical katar the Genie had given her, and the second to plunge it into his heart. The Detective had once been a fit man, but he was aging, his body losing the fight against sloth. He wouldn't be able to react fast enough.

But that would only cause more problems than it would solve.

"And what can I do for you, Detective?" she asked, using her most calm and rational tone, projecting a placid demeanor.

"Can you tell me where you were on the night of January 22nd?"

"I was at home, spending time with my girlfriend." She added a slight smile. "We kept each other quite busy. For days."

"Doing what?"

"S&M. My Phillipa does so love to be tied up and spanked. She makes the most delicious moans."

The Detective blinked his eyes, and Britney barely discerned the shock her answer caused. He had a great poker face. "Kids these days. When I was your age, we just drank beers behind the corner store or made out in the backseat of our parents cars."

"Is not progress amazing?" She let her smile drop. "Why do you want to know where I was?"

"I just had to verify where Phillipa was."

"She was between my thighs. She has quite the skilled tongue."

"You are a shameless girl." His eyes squinted. "Not at all what I expected after talking with Principal Burke."

Britney shrugged. "So now you know where she was, you should not have to disturb Phillipa again. She is grieving the loss of her friends and does not need you making things harder on her. She is very delicate."

"Oh, then why do you tie her up and spank her? If she can take some light S&M, I'm sure she can handle answering my questions."

"Well, she was with me from Wednesday after school until this morning. You can speak to my mothers if you want to verify that."

"I did."

"And?"

"Mothers lie to protect their children."

"And what could my mothers be lying about?" She forced a sweet smile. "Unless you suspect us?"

He gave her a big smile. "I suspect everyone. And you, young lady, are very suspicious. What are you doing here at the hospital?"

"Kyle's wife is sick."

"Right. Since Wednesday. One of Kyle's wives goes missing, another wife falls mysteriously sick, associates of both your girlfriend and Kyle's missing wife are found murdered." His grin grew broader. "I've seen the pics of your girlfriend doing some quite strenuous activities with her book club. They were quite explicit. If you're protecting her, you should know that you could be in just as much trouble. And you don't want to go to jail over a cheating girlfriend."

"Her past is hers. We only started dating on Wednesday."

"How interesting. So many strange things happened that day."

"Do not mistake coincidence for correlation, Detective."

"You have a bright future ahead of you. Straight A's. Scholarships. A bright future. You wouldn't want to waste all that potential by attaching yourself to a sinking ship."

"I have no idea what you mean."

"You do. I can tell. Your girlfriend and Kyle are mixed up in something bad. Giving a false alibi is a serious crime."

Britney was unfazed, giving him a level look. "What false alibi have I given? Do you have any evidence to suggest I am lying?"

"Not yet. But I'll get it. Last chance to come clean."

Britney was reconsidering not killing the detective. But they would just replace him. It would be wasted energy. A line of retreat should be considered. Aaliyah and Phillipa could devise a way to protect the house.

"I have nothing to come clean about, detective."

"What a shame to see such promise wasted." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a business card. "If you ever change your mind, I'll do my best to get you leniency."

"Have a nice evening, Detective." She turned, and strode to the hospital. Every hair on her body felt like it was standing up—the cops definitely had evidence against Kyle and maybe even Phillipa.


Kyle strode through the hospital, followed by his Genie wife and their concubines, the women giggling with eager excitement. Nurses and orderlies in scrubs gave them glances, but none interfered when he leveled a stern gaze at them. They reached Fatima's room.

"Aaliyah, I wish that no one comes through this door and interrupt my pleasure. Anyone that wants to will remember something more important that they need to do."

"Done," she smiled, touching his hand clutching the glowing Panacea.

"Ishtar, ward this door against all those that are curious," chanted Phillipa. She glanced at Aaliyah. "Just in case."

"I guess." The Genie looked a little annoyed. "It's better not to take chances."

Kyle strode in, followed by the women, his thick jacket falling to the floor before he peeled off his T-shirt. Aaliyah peeled off her blouse, her round, dusky tits popping into view—she hated wearing bras—a grin on her face. The concubines were giggling and laughing, undressing each other. Only Kyle had to get naked to fuck his unconscious wife in order to heal her, but the concubines were a horny bunch of women and they were always up to have fun with each other.

He kicked his shoes off and shoved his jeans down, his cock hard, pointing at his sister. Ann and Kayleah were peeling back the blankets and hiking up his wife's hospital gown. A diaper clad her, and the cute concubines peeled it off, stroking their mistress's tight pussy lips.

"We'll get her wet for you," Kayleah said as Ann buried her face between Fatima's thighs, licking her pussy while Kayleah stroked her strawberry-blonde hair. "Lick our Mistress's pussy, you dyke bitch."

Ann moaned, licking harder; a soft sigh escaped the sleeping Fatima's mouth. Her mouth was glued to Fatima's pussy, and Kyle could hear how eagerly she pleasured his sister-wife. His cock was fully hard watching the innocent, young teen work her magic. Aaliyah pressed against him, her pussy wet on his hip, as she reached around to grasp his hard cock.

"You're eager," she whispered in his ear.

"And you're not?" He looked at his wife. "I can feel how wet your pussy is."

"I've missed her enthusiasm."

"Me, too."

"She's all ready, sir," Ann reported, looking up, her face sticky. "Nice and wet."

Ann and Kayleah slipped off the bed, the bleached-blonde concubine seizing Ann's face and licking Fatima's juices clean. Kyle mounted the bed, stroking his sister's naked thigh, delighting to feel her silky skin. He placed the Panacea between her budding breasts, her nipples two points on either side of the shimmering stone.

"I'll save you," he whispered.

"You will." Aaliyah crawled on to the bed, hugging Fatima.

He rubbed his cock across his sister's bare pussy, gathering Ann's saliva and Fatima's excitement, shuddering as he slid through her silky lips. He pressed forward, sinking into her hot, wet depths, her pussy tight about him. A soft sigh escaped her lips, her eyelids fluttering. It felt so wonderful to be inside her again.

Kyle drew back, then thrust forward, her hospital bed rocking. A growing symphony of feminine moans filled the room as the concubines pleasured each other in a pile of naked, squirming flesh that spurred him to fuck his unconscious wife faster. The Panacea grew brighter, and he could feel its magic interacting with his aura, focusing down on his cock, ready to flood into Fatima when he came.

The bathroom door of the hospital room opened and out stepped the pixyish nurse Kyle had seen the first time he had visited Fatima. She was short, petite, her black hair cut in the cutest bob that framed her shocked face. Even in her loose, magenta scrubs Kyle couldn't help notice her large breasts and round curves, and the pink aura shining about her.

"What is going on?" she gasped. Then her eyes fell on Kyle. "You can't be doing that!"

"Grab her!" Kyle groaned, his hips pumping away—there was no way he was going to stop until he healed his sister.

A bevy of naked concubines scrambled and seized the nurse—she didn't fight much, her cheeks scarlet as she was surrounded by naked women. "What are we going to do about her, Master?" asked his newest concubine, Lois. She was a lesbian that joined the harem to enjoy as much female flesh as she could. "She's quite fetching."

"What were you doing in there?" Ms. Capello asked. "Why were you in the bathroom?"

"Cleaning," the nurse muttered.

"She wasn't," Aaliyah answered. "Such delicious thoughts tumble through her head."

Kyle concentrated on his sister, leaning over her, kissing her lips as Aaliyah slid off the bed. His wife could deal with the nurse. More energy flowed through him from the Panacea, its light dimming. He pushed his tongue into his wife's lips, her mouth warm—she didn't kiss him back. He fucked her harder, her pussy squeezing down on him, her hips twitching.

"You were masturbating in there," Aaliyah purred. "I should have sensed your thoughts, but there was already so much lust in this room."

"No I wasn't," the nurse protested.

"Shh, it's okay. I understand. He is a powerful man. It's only natural you would want to join with all of his women. Look around. Isn't this the most beautiful sight. All these women submitting, serving, finding such joy in it. Don't you want that?"

"I don't want that. And why is he fucking her? And what's that glow?"

"He's healing her."

"I am!" Kyle groaned, his lips kissing to Fatima's ear, his orgasm building. "Come back to us, Fatima. I'm giving you a weapon. It's from me and mom. Use it. Face your fears and come back to us. We all miss you. Mom, Aaliyah, Ann, Kayleah, the other concubines. You're strong. You'll win and return to us!"

A soft sigh escaped the nurse's lips. Her pussy spasmed about his cock as she came in her sleep. Her sheath massaged him. She was eager to be healed, instinctively knowing what she needed from her husband. His cock tingled, all the energy from the Panacea rippling through his aura, ready to be poured into her.

He slammed into her. His cock erupted. Thick cum and awesome energy shot out of his cock. Kyle groaned, his mind lost to the flood of powerful energy. His orgasm overwhelmed him with an intense rush as his spunk and the Panacea's power pulsed out of him. For a moment, Fatima glowed as her aura absorbed the energy, her pussy squeezing down like a vice on his cock and a shuddering spasm wracked her body.

Then it passed and Kyle collapsed onto his sister-wife's body.

"What was that?" the nurse gasped.

"Giving her a chance," he panted, crawling off his sister and turning to look at the nurse. Her top had been pulled off and her bra unhooked, a pair of round, heavy breasts being groped and squeezed by several different women.

"What are you going to do to me?" she whispered.

"What would you like me to do to you?" Kyle asked, walking over.

"I won't tell anyone."

"We're not going to hurt you." He reached out, stroking her cheek; she shuddered.

"She wants to join us," Aaliyah whispered, leaning in to nuzzle at the nurses neck. "Right, Mindy. Your thoughts burn to join his harem."

"How do you know that?"

"You can join," his wife continued. "Just fall to your knees and suck that big cock into your mouth."

"I'll get in trouble. I'm not supposed to do things like that."

"You won't. Right Aaliyah."

"I promise. If Kyle wishes it, then that's how things are."

"Doesn't his cock look so big," Chyna purred on the other side, her heavy breasts pressing into the nurses side. "And tasty. Join us. It's so much fun serving him. Right, girls?"

A chorus of yes sounded.

"Even my mom services him. So just fall to your knees and suck on his cock and join us."

A soft sigh escaped the nurses lips, then she fell to her knees, sucking his cock between her lips with a hungry fervor. Kyle ran his hand through her short, silky hair, groaning as she bobbed hard, her hands reaching around to grab his ass, pulling him into her lips. Kyle fucked her mouth, his balls slapping her chin.

"Another beautiful woman," smiled Aaliyah as her concubine, the dark-skinned Teleisia nuzzled at the Genie's pussy. "You'll soon have an army."

"He will need one," Britney announced, striding in, Phillipa clinging at her side. "That Detective is very persistent."

Kyle didn't answer, he was enjoying his blowjob too much. Mindy's tongue danced about his cock as she sucked, savoring the flavor of Fatima's pussy staining his shaft. The submissive nurse stared up at him with her green eyes, begging for his approval as she bobbed faster and faster.

"You're doing great," he told her, rubbing his hand across her cheek. Her eyes closed and she moaned around his cock, vibrations shivering through him. She definitely knew how to please a man. "You're one of my concubines now."

"Another one," sighed Britney.

"I'm feeling a little randy," Phillipa purred, nuzzling her mate's neck. "Could we... ?"

"We need to be ready in case something happens. When we're back at home, I'll play with you."

"Are you gonna cum in her mouth?" Alexina purred, pressing her nubile body against him, her blonde hair streaked with pink matted to her sweaty forehead. "I think you should cum on her face and have her wear it through the rest of her shift."

"That didn't work out well when I did it to you," Kyle reminded.

"Make better wishes," she purred, her lips hot on his neck. "It would be so hot, Master."

It would. His cock suddenly erupted, flooding the nurse's mouth with spunk. He pulled his cock out, aimed at her face. Mindy didn't flinch as his white cum showered her face, running in thick lines down her nose and cheek. Kyle grunted as a last shot splashed on her forehead. She did look so beautiful.

"Aaliyah, I wish Mindy can wear my cum for her entire shift, still fresh and moist, and no one will think it's wrong."

"Done!" she gasped, her body shuddering on her concubines lips.

Kyle turned back to his sleeping sister. "We're waiting," he told her. "Come back soon."

There was nothing more to do here. It was all up to Fatima. She had the weapon, she just needed th courage to face the nightmare and defeat it. Everyone dressed and Kyle said farewell to his newest addition. "You'll watch her, right, Mindy?"

"I will, Master," she nodded, her face shiny with cum.

"Good."

"We should increase the security at the house," Britney suggested as they headed back to the car. "Transform it into a refuge against any attack, including the police."

"Do you think it'll come to that."

Britney nodded. "We missed something, Kyle. They have something on you that ties you to the scene. It will not be long before they make their move."

"Great," he muttered. "Okay, let's figure out what we need to do to transform the house into a bunker."


Monday, January 25th – Kamifurano, Hokkaido, Japan

"You delightful kami!" a man moaned, drawing Fumi out of her exhausted sleep.

She was wrapped in warmth, dancing heat on her face. She struggled to open her eyes. A man grunted, a woman moaned, a mattress squeaked. The scent of sex tickled her nose and she breathed in that wonderful scent.

Fumi opened her eyes.

And saw nothing. Panic flooded her. She struggled to move, but she was too weak. The bed rasped beside her. I'm in a motel room. Her nose detected the scent of a man's arousal. A woman gasped and moaned. A woman's riding a man in the next bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.