Tina's Daddy Substitute - Cover

Tina's Daddy Substitute

Copyright© 2014 by Tina Girly Q

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My desires for my dad grew so strong that last year I started finding substitutes...guys around his age who would let me call them "Daddy" in bed. This is the story of my first substitute daddy.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Here's how I started my first story, Tina Wants Daddy: "I'm Tina and I'm a major Daddy's girl. I'm 20 years old. My dad and I are very close, like best friends. And he doesn't know it (I don't think), but I've been in love him since I was around 15, maybe younger. He's a super upstanding guy and I'm pretty convinced that he would never do anything with his daughter (meaning me). I've teased and flirted in every way I know how. But I don't think he has ever taken me seriously."

That first story was about one of my many "Daddy" fantasies. This isn't actually a story. It's mostly true, although some details are changed to protect the perverts involved ... mainly me (LOL).

I'm so in love with my dad, it makes me ache, in my heart and in my whole body. I masturbate a few times every day thinking about him. When I'm at school I masturbate in my dorm room, in the bathroom, in the shower after volleyball practice, in movie theaters (always while I'm alone, btw). When I'm at home for the summer and visits (I live pretty close to school so I come home pretty often) I masturbate in my bed of course, in the shower, in various other parts of the house, when I'm driving ... most anywhere when the desire gets so strong I can't help it.

About a year ago I did something I never thought I would do. I hooked up with one of my coaches during a volleyball camp, because he reminded me of my dad. There's a little age difference between him and my dad. My dad is in his early 40s and Coach Jim is in his late 30s. Close enough for me. But just the way he looked at me and talked to me, and the attention he gave me totally made me think of my dad. And also just the way he looked. He looked kind of like my dad too.

Jim is a coach of one of the traveling volleyball teams I play with. I thought it was safe enough to try since he doesn't live in the same town as my school, or near where I live with my parents. When we're playing with a traveling team the coaches and girls are from a bunch of different places. Since then I've hooked up with one of the coaches from my regular college team, but that's another story. lol.

The thing that got me completely hooked on Coach Jim was that I could tell he was attracted to me. So not only did he already remind me of my dad, but he looked at me ... like a woman he wanted to be with ... the way I've always dreamed of my dad looking at me. I'm not saying Coach Jim was trying to get in my pants or anything. I don't think he was thinking anything like that. I could just tell he was into me. Like maybe after an afternoon of coaching, he would go back to his room and picture me naked and jerk off. I have no problem with that!

But feeling like he was attracted to me made me bold. So one afternoon after a game I asked him if later at the hotel he would meet me to talk about my serving. (He spends most of his time coaching girls on serving.) He said he would be happy to and we met in the hotel atrium.

We never even got to talk about serving ... lol. We just started talking. And it was as easy to talk to him as it is to my dad. He was just totally interested in what I had to say. He listened to me, he shared about himself, he was totally cool about everything. And before he knew it, rather than giving me pointers on my volleyball skills, he was talking to me about this "older man" I wanted to have a relationship with.

"I hope you don't mind me asking about this, Coach," I said.

"No problem, Tina," he replied. "Part of our job at these camps is just to be helpful to the girls in any way we can. We know what goes on off the court effects your play just as much as what happens on the court. So, tell me what's going on."

"Thanks. I just thought you might have some thoughts about this thing I'm dealing with. There's this guy I'm really into, like, really into. And he's older than me."

"How much older is he?"

"Well," I tried to sound like it was hard for me to tell him, even though it totally wasn't, "kind of a lot older."

"Really? It's not like, one of your professors, is it? Because that can be very complicated."

"No, he's not a professor. That's about the right age difference, though. He's in his 40s, actually."

"Wow, Tina. That is a huge difference in age. Well, does he know how you feel? I mean, does he feel the same about you?" He paused for a few seconds. "Uh-oh. I should ask this. Is he ... married?"

I looked down and nodded my head.

"Mm-hm."

"Oh, Tina. That makes it infinitely more complicated."

"I know, Coach. I totally get it. It's so completely impossible and wrong. And I think he has a sense of how I feel, but he doesn't really understand. And I know he really cares a lot about me. But he doesn't share my feelings, that way."

"And by that way, you mean..."

"I mean that I'm completely in love with him and I want to sleep with him ... really bad."

The last part clearly embarrassed Coach Jim. He wasn't expecting me to imply sex so openly. It made me smile.

"Oh ... um ... well, Tina I..."

"I'm sorry to make you feel awkward, Coach. It's just how I feel."

"I um ... I understand, Tina. Just took me by surprise a little. But seriously, it sounds like what you're getting into is pretty risky. And I'm not sure what you're hoping to get out of it. I mean, are you imagining this man will leave his wife? That's a pretty big assumption to make, especially if you're not even sure how he feels about you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.