The Switch - Cover

The Switch

Copyright© 2014 by jersey_boi

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two siblings experimentation with Ecstasy goes wrong. Categories are for the full story and may change as more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Transformation  

"Hey Dave, what you doing this weekend?"

"I don't know sis. Why you askin', you need a ride or something tonight?"

"No, I thought you'd like to go to a party, Rachel is having big blowout tonight. The last before we all head off for college in the fall."

"I don't know if I want to hang out with a bunch of high school babies," I teased my sister. I'd had a bit of a crush on her friend Rachel for the last couple of years. I'd also heard rumors about how wild her parties could get. I was definitely up for this.

"We'll all be in college next year, besides I'm not the one that has nothing planned for the weekend. You're the loser that has no plans and needs to be invited to hang with his little sister and her "high school" friends."

"Okay, okay, you win again. I should know by now that I should never argue with you. I never win."

"That's right. Just accept that you're always wrong and you'll feel much better."

I smartly decided to ignore this dig. "So what time is the party?"

"We still have a couple of hours to kill, let's get ready, cause I have a little surprise for you before we leave for the party."

We both went upstairs to shower and dress. Even though I let Mary take the first shower, I was still ready before her. I went downstairs and stared at the TV, while waiting for her to finally finish with her primping.

"Where are you? I need you tell me what you think of my outfit."

"I'm in the TV room. You must be really desperate if you want my advice on your outfit."

"No, I just need a guy's opinion and you're the closest thing available."

"I really never learn, do I? Just come in here and let me see what you've got on." My jaw dropped when Mary walked in. She was wearing a black micro mini, thigh high boots, and tight white tank top. I didn't look closely, but at first glance I didn't think she was wearing a bra. I always knew my sister was pretty, but I'd never thought of her as a "hot" girl before. I guess she was all grown up now. "You're not going to wear that to the party, are you."

"Yes, I am. And you're not going to tell Mom, about it. Normally, I'll wear something less revealing when I leave for a party, but tonight I don't have to stoop to any tricks. Besides, if you rat me out, I'll tell her about you taking X tonight."

"I don't have any, besides I've never taken it anyway."

"Well, I have four tabs that are supposed to be out of this world. Here are your two. Unless you're chicken."

"I never said I was afraid or wouldn't take it. I just said that I haven't, at least yet."

"Well, down the hatch."

We both downed the pills and sat back to wait until it was time to leave for the party. Next thing I knew, the movie I had on was over, which was very strange, because the movie was only half over when we took the X. Somehow, we had lost an hour. I felt funny, yes, I was high, but it was different. I couldn't explain it at the time, and I still can't quite put it into words. But there was something wrong. It was like I wasn't in control of myself. I went to check my watch to see exactly how much time we'd lost in drug induced stupor, but my watch wasn't on my arm. My arm, well it wasn't my arm. It was thinner, and had much less hair than my right arm. Trying to figure out what went wrong, I looked down at my body. I was wearing a dress, well not a dress, but a tiny piece of cloth covering my crotch and pair of fuck me boots.

I looked over to my sister and did series of double takes. I was looking over at myself. It suddenly dawned on me; I was laying in the chaise lounge that Mary was relaxing in when we took the pills.

"Mary, Mary wake up."

I stumbled over to my body, and shook it trying to figure out if I was in a dream or if this was actually happening.

"What is it Dave? Stop shaking me. I'm up."

"What is it? Look at me, what do you see?"

"Huh, what do you mean," Mary moaned as she started to open her eyes. "Holy shit, what's going on?"

I opened the compact she left on the table and held in front of her face. I saw a look of confusion, followed by horror pass across her/my face. It was really bizarre to see my sister's normal facial movements on my face.

"What did you do to me, how did this happen?"

"What did I do? It's your ecstasy or whatever it really was we took."

"I've taken it before and never had this happen. Do you really think I'm dumb enough to take a drug again if it did this before?"

"No, I guess not. But what are we going to do? I think you're a great sister, but I don't want to be you forever."

"Do you think I want to be an virgin dweeb like you? I'll never get laid again if I have to go around looking like this."

"Hey, I didn't say anything bad about you. We just have to figure this out somehow. Who did you get the pills from?"

"Oh, this guy I know at school. If I flirt with him he gives me my shit for free or at a discount."

"How much do you flirt with him? Don't get mad at me, but do you act like a tease around him?"

"Yeah, I guess so ... a little. He asked me out a few weeks ago, and I turned him down."

"Well, I guess that is as likely an explanation as any, but I've never heard of anything that would cause this to happen."

"I can't think right now, I think I have to pee really bad. I'll be back in a minute." She hopped up off the lounge and ran into the bathroom.

The mention of going to the bathroom made me realize that I had to go too. I stumbled up the stairs, not being used to high heels. When I finally got into the bathroom, I pulled down the skirt and the g-string I was now wearing, and started to reach for my dick. There were going to be more issues than I originally figured. Just before it was too late, I sat down on the toilet and emptied my bladder immediately. After I was finished I wadded some toilet paper to wipe myself. Not being intimately familiar with female anatomy down there, I started wiping too far forward and had a very pleasant surprise as the paper rubbed my new clit. I'd never felt anything like that before. It was twenty times better than rubbing the head of my dick. Knowing that I shouldn't Jill off my sister's body, I quickly grabbed another wad and carefully blotted myself to make sure I'd dried myself completely.

I went back downstairs as quickly as I could. I misjudged the penultimate step and started to fall, I tried to catch myself like I normally would, but my sister's body wasn't nearly as strong mine. Luckily my sister was at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. If she weren't there to catch me I probably would have gone through the front window.

"Wow, I can't believe how much stronger you are. I never would have been able to do that in my body. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little shaky. How do you walk in these things?"

"Carefully, at least until you've had practice. I think you need a pair of flats if you're going to go anywhere."

"Go anywhere? I'm not going out like this."

"How do you expect to fix this if we can't find Sal?"

"Sal?"

"He's the guy who sold me the stuff. Come on sit down; let's figure out what we're going to do. Besides, I want to ask you a couple of questions."

"Okay, just hold my arm, I don't want to fall flat on my face."

Mary sat me down on the couch and sat down on the facing loveseat. I noticed that she instinctively sat with her ankles crossed and her legs together.

"Hey, close your legs, I can see all the way up to my g-string."

"Oh sorry," I said looking down to see that I was slouching down like I usually did when I was tired. My legs were splayed out so much, that I could almost see my crotch while I was sitting down. "So what did you want to ask me?"

"Well, a couple of things. First, aren't you afraid of catching your penis in your fly? I almost did that while I was zipping up."

"It's every guys worst fear, but you learn pretty young to be careful. You learn that even younger than you girls learn to walk in these killer heels. Since, you know what it's like now I'll tell you something I never told you before. I actually got it stuck once when I was little."

"Oh god. How did it feel?"

"It actually wasn't too bad, because I just pinched the skin a little, with the zipper in my footie pajamas. I was terrified though. I ran into the living room, with it hanging out. Mom, Dad, and a bunch of their friends were around. Dad took care of it. Since then I've been really careful. So what's you're other question?"

"Well, don't take this the wrong way, but isn't it small?"

"It does grow you know."

"I've heard, but how much? It was only like an inch or two long."

"God I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you. Do you mean when it gets hard, or in general?"

"It'll grow when you don't want to have sex?"

"Yeah, not as much, but depending on the temperature, if I have to go to the bathroom badly and some other times, it'll grow to four or five inches. If it gets really cold it'll shrink to less than an inch."

"Holy shit, how do you guys live with these things?"

"We manage. By the way, did you take advantage of it when you went to the bathroom?"
"Eeeeewwwww, that's gross. Jerking off my brother's penis, what kind of sicko do you think I am? Wait, what did you do to me?"

"Relax, I meant did you pee standing up? And no I didn't try to jerk off. But I did press a little too hard when I wiped. I'm just used to cleaning my butt, so I sort of got a little feeling."

"Oh, god. I didn't even think to pee standing up. I want to try. Can you help, I don't want to go all over the bathroom."

"No, I won't help. It's not that hard to figure out. Just make sure to lift the seat first. I don't want to get my butt wet. And don't forget to put it back down when you're done."

"Ha, ha. That's real funny. So what does it feel like?"

"What does what feel like?"

"Getting a boner, a hard-on, or whatever you call it?"

"I can't describe it. What does it feel like when you get excited?"

"Ok, point made. Why don't we get you a different pair of shoes, and if you're really uncomfortable with your outfit, a different set of clothes. I'll help you pick something out, and make sure you put everything on correctly. Come on let's go"

Mary grabbed my arm and nearly pulled my arm out of the socket. She led me upstairs into her room and threw open her closet doors.

"Hmmmm, what should we have you wear tonight? It can't be anything frumpy, I do have rep to maintain, but I don't want something that you'll kill yourself in. I don't want to be stuck with your body forever, no matter how much I enjoy being stronger. Let's see you'll wear these boots, they don't have a big heel, but my legs still look great in them. Now we need to find you a bra and different top. Here we go you'll put these on."

I saw her pull a translucent blue bra out of the dresser in her closet. She also had a very small white button down shirt in her hands. I didn't think I would be comfortable with the shirt, but it was better than the tank top and no bra I was dealing with now. I really couldn't understand how my sister could be comfortable with everything flopping around.

"Now for your underwear and skirt. And yes you will be wearing a skirt. I'm not seeing my body at a party in a pair of pants. I think these panties will be good, at least this way if you accidentally flash anyone again, they won't see everything. Now, I guess this skirt will do. I think it's long enough for you, but not too long for me tonight."

"Do I really have to wear this, why can't I throw on a pair of jeans or something?"

"Jeans? I don't wear jeans to a party, no matter how tight they are, or how cold it is outside."

"Fine, fine. But just make sure the skirt is long enough. I feel really exposed right now."

"Now you understand what we go through to please you guys."

"Yeah, yeah, now leave me alone while I change."

"Oh, no I don't think so. I'm not letting you ruin my favorite bra putting it on the wrong way. I bet you haven't even taken one off a girl yet. Do you really think I'll let you ruin one of mine trying to put it on. Besides, it's not like I don't see every part of my body everyday."

"True, I wasn't thinking, I guess it's just a force of habit."

"Ok, now get undressed."

I sat down to take off the boots. I wasn't used to dealing with shoes like that. The highest boots I owned only went up to my calves and had laces, making it easy to deal with them. Mary kneeled in front on me and told me to point my toes towards her, while she took off the shoes. In no time I was barefoot.

"Now lets get the rest of those clothes off of you. If you don't I'll just hold you down while I do it myself. You know I'm strong enough."

"Fine, fine, here they come."

I pulled the shirt of first, giving me a first look at my new body in all it's glory. I started to feel a tingling sensation in my crotch seeing the perky 34B's jiggle around. I jumped around a little to see what they looked like bouncing around.

"Ok that's enough smart guy. Let's get this bra on you before you bounce my tits off. Here you go. Put the strap around your belly and have the hooks in front. Good, now attach the hooks to the smallest eyes. Spin it around so the cups are in front and pull it up to cover your boobs and pull up the straps. Perfect. Now put this shirt on."

I pulled the skirt off and looking in the mirror felt that tingle again, only stronger this time. Without thinking I put my hand to my crotch and felt wetness there.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry, I don't think I did a good job wiping myself. My underwear is wet."

"What do you mean give them to me," Mary said as she ripped them out of my hand. "That isn't piss, you've been getting horny looking at me. You sicko, getting horny looking at your sister's body."

"Not your body, my body, at least for now. I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it."

"That's ok, I know guys are gross and can't control themselves. But at least that means we've only switched bodies, our brains and personalities haven't changed. Now put these on."

Looking in the mirror after finishing, I realized I was dressed just like a Catholic schoolgirl, only the shirt was tighter and the skirt was shorter than proper school skirt. I got that funny feeling again thinking about fucking a girl in that uniform.

"Okay, now that you're dressed let's see about the clothes in your room. I'm not going out dressed in this outfit."

"Why, what's wrong with it?"

"You've got no taste, you put on an orange shirt, black pants, and a pair of brown shoes. I can't even start to tell you how bad this outfit is."

"Fine, let's go to my room and see what you want to wear."

Mary picked out a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans that I hadn't worn in over a year, because I thought they were too tight for me.

"Really, those jeans are too tight for me. I never wear them anymore."

"Yeah, well you're going to wear them tonight. Besides, if they are uncomfortable it won't be you who feels it, but me."

With that she started to undress. When she was got down to just underwear she asked me if I always wore boxers, because she felt odd with everything flopping around. I told her that I hadn't worn anything else in a few years, but might have a pair of tighty whiteys in my bottom drawer. As soon as the words were out of my mouth I regretted them. I'd just told her where I kept my stash of porno. I tried to tell her not to bother that I would get them but she was suspicious, I guess because of how quickly I tried to stop her from going into that drawer.

"Well, well, well what do we have here, 'Cocksucking Bimbos'. What a wonderful title. I guess we're going to see what gets you excited, besides your sister."

I tried to grab the DVD from her, but she pushed me to the bed and ran downstairs. By the time I got there she had already put the disc into the player and was waiting for it to load. I tried to get to the DVD player to remove the disc, but she grabbed hold of me and threw me to the floor. Lying on top of me completely naked, I felt the solid bulk of my old body hold me down on the ground.

"Let me go. You're crushing me."

"I don't think so. You'll just make a run to turn the movie off. I want to see this, plus I want to see if I get a boner and what that feels like."

The movie started a minute later. This was one of those compilation discs with ten scenes on it. The first one was actually my favorite. There was almost no set up to this scene, the girl walked into the room and started to play with the guy on the couch. In no time she had his cock out and was slamming her head down around it.

"Wow, that's a huge dick," Mary said as I felt her grind her hips into my ass. I would really like to get a piece of that."

Just at that moment four other guys walked into the frame, completely naked and all sporting 10" rock hard dicks. There were three black guys and two white guys surrounding this red head with tits a little bigger than my sister's.

"Holy shit, you pervert you like watching a girl get gangbanged. I've never seen a video like this before."

Mary started grind her hips into my ass. Her dick, or rather my dick was rock hard and totally exposed. Almost before I realized what was going on, her dick got underneath my skirt and was grinding up my panty-clad ass. I was getting really excited by this point. Without realizing I started to grind back against her and let out a low moan.

Keeping me pinned to the floor, she hissed into my ear, "You like that don't you, you dirty, filthy cockslut. You want to get taken by all those giant snakes."

Mary shoved her hand between my legs and started rubbing my clit through the schoolgirl panties she'd given me earlier. Slowly at first, then picking up speed she would swirl around my clit, pressing harder then backing off. Within a couple of minutes the combination of her hand on my pussy and her dick on my ass had me just on the brink of my most explosive orgasm ever. Suddenly she stopped and got off my ass. I tried to get up, but suddenly felt a knee pressed into the middle of my back, holding me in place.

"Oh god, that felt good. Let me up."

"I don't think so. Not yet."

She grabbed me by the wrists and pulled my hands behind my back. At first I thought she just wanted show me how much stronger she was now, but then I felt her bind my wrists together. I started flop about, trying to get up, but it was no use. She spun around and tied my ankles together. With another piece of twine, she had me hog-tied.

I heard Mary run up the stairs to her bedroom. It was only a minute before she was back in the TV room. Just as quickly as I had been tied up, I was freed from my bonds. She never gave me a chance to get up. Immediately I was in the same situation as before, lying on my stomach, with my sister on my back, working her dick under the back of my skirt. Again, she started to play with my pussy, bringing me to the brink of orgasm then letting back down. This went on for a long time, so long that we went through another scene of my porno. This one was a straight boy-girl scene. Normally, I wasn't too much of a fan of it, but tonight, watching the guy play with her pussy, while he fucked her face, it made me more and more desperate to finally cum.

"You like this my dirty little whore of a sister don't you. You want me to gag you with my dick like that girl in the movie. Tell me the truth or I won't stop doing this to you. I'll keep you so on edge that you'll be begging for anybody or anything to fuck you in any hole, just as long as they let you come. So tell me the truth do you want me to fuck your ass? Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Oh God yes, anything just let me cum. I'm begging you. I've never needed to cum so ba-."

That was all I could get out before she shoved a couple of fingers into my mouth and started to work them deep down towards my throat. Unconsciously, I started to lick and suck on the fingers that were thrusting in and out.

"Yes, that's the way you Blonde Cocksucking Slut, take it all, I know you like it."

"Hmmmm."

"You want more, right? Nod your head if you like it."

As fast as I could in my awkward position I nodded my head up and down. I couldn't speak, but at least this way I might be able to get what I needed. Mary pulled her fingers out of my mouth and shoved in something else. Whatever was in my mouth was thicker and longer than the fingers she had shoved in earlier. Saliva was pouring out of my mouth and all over my chin and neck. After rapidly fucking my mouth, Mary slowed down and started to probe deeper towards the back of my throat. I coughed, gagged, and nearly puked.

"If you can't take it all I won't give you what you want. Relax your throat."

I tried to relax and whatever she was using slid deeper this time. When it got too deep and she didn't seem ready to relent I bit down, in an attempt to keep from choking.

SMACK, hard across my ass. "No teeth!" Mary scolded. "You bite down again I'll really hit you hard."

"Omay," I mumbled around the object.

Again she shoved it deep. This time fast and hard, I bit down again on the second stroke and was really smacked on my ass.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

"Oh you like that cunt. Here's another one for you." SMAAAAAACK again, this time harder. By this point I was mewling around the object in my mouth. "I think the whore likes this too much. You're about to cum aren't you? Don't lie, I'll know."

I shook my head no as much as possible. All I wanted to do was to finally get my release. I guess Mary really could tell that I was close to cumming or just lying in general, because she rammed the object down my throat. This time she didn't pull it away as I started to gag. My throat started to relax as a part of my brain realized that I had no choice in the matter. I felt a pop then it just slid right down my gullet.

"Good girl. You took it. Now you get to see what's been fucking your mouth." My mind boggled as the massive dildo was displayed before my eyes. The purple monster must have 10 inches long and 5 inches around. I couldn't believe that thing had gone down my throat.

"Holy shit, that was incredible. Did I take all of that thing?"

"No, but you got seven or eight inches in your mouth. You could be in your porno that's how nasty you are. Now I know why I've never seen you with a girl before. You love the cock."

"I don't know if I do, or it's something to do with your body, but I did love it."

I heard a clicking behind my back. I tried to move my arms but Mary had put a pair off handcuffs on me. I couldn't move at all. I felt arms beneath me lifting me up. I was dropped on the couch, with my chest resting on the arm.

"Time for you to try the real thing. Eat your cock you little harlot. If you bite me, I'll make you wish you were never born. Don't think that I'll do something to you in your body right now. I plan on getting it back, and I'm not going to do anything to damage it. I think I'll just go see my gay friends and let them do anything they want to me. I'll just make sure it's filmed and show it to everyone one of your friends. Don't think they'll just fuck me and make me suck their cocks. I'll let them piss on me, shit on me, do anything their gay, perverted minds can come up with."

She stripped off her pants and what before today was my dick was waving in my face. Grabbing hold of my ponytail she yanked my head back, forcing my head open. This was it; I was going to suck a dick. Not just any dick, but the one I'd seen every day of my life. Mary didn't want to get a blowjob. She wanted to do what everyone with a dick wants to do. She wanted to fuck something. The thing that was most accessible just happened to be my mouth.

Unused to a dick, Mary didn't start off fast, but pushed it all the way in. Once it popped through my throat, she started to thrust faster and faster. Soon she was fucking my mouth as hard and fast as you would the pussy of a ten-dollar whore. I loved every sloppy degrading moment of it. I was covered in spit from my chin down to my shirt. I felt the dick start to twitch in my mouth and heard Mary start to grunt and moan. I knew she had to be close to finishing at that point. Suddenly, with one violent thrust I felt pubes tickling my nose. I'd taken the whole thing, all nine inches of my former penis.

"I'm cumming. Swallow it, swallow it all. Good cocksuckers always want to keep all the cum they can. Oh yeah, that's good!"

A giant spurt of cum came out, but the dick was so far down my throat I couldn't taste it. She backed off, so just the tip was in my mouth and kept cumming so I could taste it before I swallowed. It wasn't the best thing in the world, but I'd certainly tasted worse.

Panting I looked up at my sister and pleaded with her to let me get off too, but she just looked at me and laughed. I was in for a long night before I could get my rocks off. Still holding onto the ponytail, Mary walked around behind me so I couldn't see what was going on. I heard a buzzing down by my waist. I knew that could only mean one thing. I was about to get fucked by a dildo. My pussy was practically creaming at the thought of being filled up by that vibrating ten-inch monster.

I felt the head of the machine on my ass. Mary fiddled around with speed on the vibrator, first at the lowest setting, then jerking it up to 10. It was moved all over my panty-clad bottom. One minute the tip was pressed between my ass cheeks, and then she slid it towards my pussy and just briefly touching my clit. Mary never let it stay pressed against my sex for too long. Whenever I started grinding up against it, she would move the dildo to another location. I would start to ride the wave to the crest of the orgasm, and then the stimulation was removed or slowed down enough to leave me lying there more frustrated than a five year old staring at the window of closed toy store.

"Oh God, please stop it." Mary pulled the dildo away from.

"No, no. I meant stop torturing me. I need to cum so bad. Please make me cum, I'm dying here."

Mary just laughed at me and got up to get something to drink from the kitchen. Walking back, I saw she stripped of all her clothes. Her dick was rock hard again. I thought, I hoped, I prayed, maybe she wanted to try it out for real now. No luck. She just grabbed hold of the ponytail again and shoved the engorged tube in my mouth. This time instead of fucking my mouth, she wanted me to give her a real blowjob.

"Make me cum again, and I might take care of you. You have to do the work this time. You can't lie there like the lazy whore you are. If you really want to cum you'll prove to me how much you want it."

I started to suck on her dick, my tongue played along the shaft trying to coax the cum from it. Since I knew I always lasted much longer after my first orgasm, I really worked as hard as I could, just so I would receive my reward after. When Mary let go of my ponytail I really went to town. I licked and sucked up and down the shaft and sucked hard on both balls. She was certainly enjoying her first real blowjob. Whenever I put the shaft in my mouth, she thrust along with me trying to get her second male orgasm.

I sucked and sucked for all I was worth. After ten minutes my jaw was starting to get sore. Now I knew why it's called a blowJOB. Hoping to get this over with as soon as possible, I pulled my lips back from my teeth and lightly rasped them across Mary's glans. I heard her rapidly draw her breath in.

"Oh daaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmn, that feels good. Suck me; bitch. I'm so close. Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhh."

She grabbed hold of my head and started fucking my face again. Since she was starting to get used to having a dick, it was much more forceful this time. I was gagging and slobbering, but loving every second of being used by my sister. She made one last desperate thrust and again I was pressed against her pubes struggling for breath.

Just as I felt the semen start to flow through her dick, she pulled out and jerked off all over my face. I was really getting desperate by this time. I'd closed my legs as tightly as possible in a vain attempt to get enough pressure on my clit. I tried to hump the couch like a man might, but realized that was not going to work with my current equipment. Mary could tell that I was trying anything I could think of to get myself off, but knowing it wouldn't work; she just let me keep doing it while cumming all over me.

Gasping, I begged her to get me off now. She just looked down at me, and laughed while slapping my face with her dick. I felt like a girl in a porno, except I was wasn't faking anything. I really loved getting face fucked and now being cum on. Mary zipped up and walked away. I knew this was my chance to do something. Even if I couldn't use my hands, I might be able to get up and ride something to orgasm.

I edged off the couch until I could get my feet underneath me. Looking around the room, the only thing that seemed to fit the bill was the arm of the couch. I straddled that as best I could, working up a rhythm, I was getting closer and closer to the promised land that had been denied to me for so long. It was so exciting that I couldn't help moaning. With each stroke I got louder and louder. Just as the dam was about to burst, I was shoved off my perch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.