- Arlene and Jeff, had it on hold 150 chapters ago, dropped it like a hot potato after the author said that the story will end after they board the ship for good in a year. What was the point of making a mountain fortress, creating a whole new city etc, when the story ends with them going into space.
I developed a wedding-phobie while reading the story and only read it for the prison planet and space sidestories, but after hearing the story ends this year at going completely into space makes the whole story pointless.
- Defenseman, didn't read, is it a sports story?
- Worm, well it did finish at 1,7 million words and was fantastic, the sequel ward is currently in writing, i will wait until it finishes in a year or so.
- Release that Witch, I thought the translation could cought up with the chinese release, but they dropped from 14 chapters translated a week to 7 chapters a week. I wait for another year or two before continuing. Also with empire builders, the journey is the reward, so I have no problems with it.
my own examples:
- Mother of learning, I recently reread it to the new up to date chapter. it should finish in another 6 to 12 months.
- She is the one, have it on hold since chapter 47, it is currently at 95
- Woodward Academy, had it on hold from year 6 onward, currently in the last month of year 7 and should finish in another 13 months
- a well-lived life, on hold since book 12 or 13, waiting for it to be finished
- also several other stories that release whenever and are not very active.
- A Son of ice and fire, will we ever see the next book?
all in all, I am not good at reading stories every week, I'd rather bulk read.