Sevispac: Blog

Why I Write

May 28, 2013
Posted at 6:55 pm
Updated: June 2, 2013 - 5:06 pm

by sevispac

Plot. Theme. Character development. Some of the essential elements of good fiction.

You won't find them here. My stories are about sex. They appeal to prurient interests. They have no redeeming social value. They fall short of the legal definition of pornography only because the community standards on the web are so free.

I'm with Tom Lehrer.

I am writing to glorify sex. This is pretty easy, because sex is self-glorifying.

Aristotle said that fiction isn't about how things are, but how they ought to be.

I'm certainly not interested in realism. My stories are fantasies as pure as anything from Disney in his golden age, and even more fun. There's nothing ugly about sex in my world. Even when my girls are forced to do things, they end up better off and grateful for what happened to them. When the bad guys get fucked, they enjoy it.

I'm a pretty average guy. Not much more than about 80% of my waking thoughts are about sex, and I don't consider the other 20% totally wasted since they keep me alive. And what's sex if you aren't alive to enjoy it?


Anyway, you get the idea. You won't have to wade through pages of magnificent prose looking for the good parts. If I write a sentence that isn't directly about sex, it's about setting up the next sexual situation. Guaranteed or your money back.

If that's what you're looking for, then I'm delighted to be able to increase the amount of pleasure in the world.



Like most authors I'm an attention whore. If you've had pleasant mind-fuck, consider hitting the email icon and sending me a comment. Like other whores, I perform better when I'm well paid. The coin is flattery.

For the ladies: Porn is primarily a male pursuit, but I'll be delighted to kick my other fans into the ditch to clear the high road for you. Giving you frequent and intense orgasms is my primary goal in life, so if my stories promote that goal then rest assured that - although I'd prefer it were my tongue or my cock - I'm glad that at least my words have penetrated you. Sephy. Breanne. Suzy.

Better still, if my stories have inspired any fucking that would not otherwise have occurred, they stand justified before God.

This means you lesbians, too. My favorite part of girl/girl is girl. Just don't ever think I'll stop trying to bring you over to the side of the angels. We always need more angels.

For any virgins that might have wandered in here like Little Red Riding Hood on her way to Grandma's, let me assure you I see no other reason for you to be reading this than that your pussy is tired of being lonely and is ready to be fulfilled. If you're over the age of consent, let me encourage you to consent. Remember also that digital photography makes it easy for you to record your adventures to share with your friends.

I am your friend. So if you're over 18, consider sharing right here. Sharing makes the world a better place.

Links to my Other Work

May 18, 2013
Posted at 1:03 pm
Updated: August 31, 2013 - 1:02 pm

If you enjoy my stories you can find original illustrated versions here at Kristen's Board.

SOL is text oriented, so if you want to put the Graphics back in Pornography, take a look at these links. (Note - you may have to join Kristen's Board. It's free.)

Princess Porn

Comic Stripper


Photoshop Phun

Poland's Girls (colorized). This is at the TJA Forum

"What a wonderful world it is that has girls in it!" - Robert A. Heinlein