Witchy-Poo, Anarchist and the Nymphs
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Coptional

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pam and I get together with friends we met online.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Nudism  

"Let me ask you something, Ben," Todd said, after it was just the four adults at the picnic table. "How many members do you have on your board? Registered, full access members?"

"I dunno for sure. Eighty or ninety I think. Why?"

"Probably about the same on Pagan's," he said.

Jennifer nodded and spoke up, "There's probably a lot of duplicate members across our lists, too. People that are members of both boards." Truth there. The society of online computer users was still pretty small in those days. "We were thinking about seeing if you wanted to go in together and throw a BBS members-only party."

"We've got the room here for it," Todd said. "And the pool and all. And the privacy, with no neighbors nearby."

Their house was pretty sumptuous, and sat in the middle of quite a bit of acreage, if I had to guess I'd say ten or more. Pam must have been thinking the same thing.

"Not to change the subject, guys, but WOW," she said, indicating the space around her. "What do you do for a living, anyway, Todd? How do you afford all this?"

He grinned. "Forgot you guys didn't know." He named a best-selling mystery writer we had both heard of. "That's my pen name. I write."

We were both duly impressed! I knew from what I read on his BBS that he was very, very good at writing. "So anyway," he said, "back to this party idea..."

"I love it!" Pam exclaimed. "Sounds like a lot of fun."

I had a crazy thought and spoke out "I wonder..."

"Spill it," Jenn said with a smile.

"Well, given the name of our BBS, I wonder how many people would show up if we told them that the party was going to be clothing-optional?"

Todd slapped a palm down on the table top. "Perfect!" he exclaimed and the ladies chattered in agreement. And so was born the idea for the "First Annual Clothing Optional Zone-Pagan's Playground Clothing Optional Party". We started planning.

It was to be a true nudist event, open only to our adult members and their guests.

"That means no sex in public areas," Jennifer said. "Well, a little kissing and groping is OK."

"Yeah," Todd agreed. "if anyone wants to do more than that, we've got five bedrooms."

"It's private enough out here that people could strip off as soon as they park their car if they wanted," Pam mused.

"Yep," Jennifer agreed. "Clothing optional everywhere but the pool and hot tub. No textiles in the wet areas."

"Absolutely," Todd said. "It's enough work maintaining them as it is. I don't need a bunch of phosphates from laundered swimsuits. That's just algae food."

We chatted for several minutes and I felt a pressing need. I excused myself and went inside to the rest room. Like the rest of the house, it was pretty luxurious, with a long counter with two sinks on one side, big closets on the other. The huge glass-enclosed shower with multiple heads and jets dominated the room, and the toilet and a bidet sat to the side in a small water closet with separate door.

I didn't bother closing the bathroom door behind me. I stepped into the water closet, closed and locked that door, and took care of business on the throne. Feeling much better, I stepped out into the bathroom and decided I really needed a shower. I reeked of sweat, sex, suntan lotion and mesquite smoke.

I turned the water on and adjusted it to a comfortable temperature, then stepped in, water hitting me from multiple directions. I had just started to lather up when I heard the glass door slide open behind me.

"Want some company?" Jennifer asked, stepping into the enclosure.

"Sure, plenty of room," I replied. She stepped into my arms and we kissed, long and deep. We spent the next several minutes washing each other thoroughly. I even shampooed her long hair for her. While she was rinsing it out, I asked her what the others were up to.

"The twins are in the pool. My husband and your wife are making out in the den."

"Want to go join them?"

She shook her head, stepping forward and grasping my cock. "I want some private, grown-up, one on one time with you." We kissed, long and passionately, her breast filling one of my hands while my other gripped her ass cheek. Her nipple was a taut, firm peak against my palm. I pinched and rolled it slightly, and Jennifer moaned into my mouth. Her hand never stopped sliding up and down my stiff cock.

I let my hand slide down between her legs and found her hot and slick, so I started slowly circling her swollen clit with a fingertip. She broke the kiss, and nuzzled into my neck.

"Oh God yes. Just like that. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm so close..."

I didn't stop. With my other hand, the one cupping her ass, I slipped a finger between her cheeks and pressed up against her puckered rosette and Jennifer squealed, shuddering into orgasm. Three times she jerked, then sagged into my arms, panting. Her hand was still stroking my erection, and my balls were starting to draw up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.