CRS
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Barneyr

Science fiction Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man has a horrific accident, and as he recovers he consciously starts to forget times of his life kind of like Alzheimer's episodes, or maybe it's just that dreaded CRS (Can't Remember Shit) disease that a lot of older people who get forgetful claim to have. However, maybe, it is something more; something much older and more malevolent than just forgetting. Take a roller-coaster ride along with Rob and see if you can understand what is happening to him.

Caution: This Science fiction Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Slow   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Rob woke a few hours later with his mother by his side. Ronald didn't like hospitals much and had only come a couple of times right at first. His mother came every day and if nothing else just held his hand and read to him from a book. She already read two novels by Charles Dickens (A Tale of Two Cities and Oliver Twist), two by William Shakespeare (The Merchant of Venice and Midsummer Night's Dream and was just starting on Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson. Rob asked that she not read to him anymore. Grace looked over at him and saw that he was awake.

"Robert, when they let you come home, I want you to come back home, so I can care for you. It is quite apparent that you cannot properly care for yourself in your condition. I mean look at what has happened to you when left on your own. You need guidance and discipline in your life Robert."

"Mother, please just shut up, and go home, I'm tired of hearing your monotone voice in my dreams."

"Whatever do you mean by that remark Robert? I have always read to you from the classics since you were a little boy and especially since you have been in those coma things. I was under the impression that if I read to you; it would occupy your mind even though you were asleep. Besides how dare you to speak to me in that tone of voice and say things like that. My voice is not a monotone."

"Yes Mother, when you read there is no inflection in your voice, you read aloud just like you read to yourself, there is no change in your voice, it is though you are a computer reading the lines that have been dictated to you. However, I am awake now from my induced coma; I have healed, and soon I will be released. I was asleep because I was tired. They are going to start me back on solid food soon so that I can go home to my apartment in Taylor. I will not be convalescing at your home in Lakeway, so you can get over that argument right now. I am not five years old anymore Mother; I am rather capable of taking care of myself. I have currently been on my own for over eight years and until this particularly nasty episode, that was not my fault, I have been getting along quite well without your and Ronald's interference. Now I do appreciate that you come every day to sit with me, but don't you have anything more important to do than to sit with me?"

"Robert, what has come over you to talk to me like that? I am your mother, of course I know you are a grown man, but sometimes you act so childish, going into that horrid bar, and then you come out all mangled and almost dead, what am I supposed to think?"

"Mother, I am 26 years old; I can wash and dress myself; I am old enough to drink a beer with a friend, which I was doing at the time of my accident. Now how is that childish and immature? It was not my fault that two guys decided to argue over a woman, and I just happened to be between them when it escalated to the point that a gun was necessary to settle the fight."

"You're acting very strange and childish right now. I am your mother you have to respect me and what you are doing is not respecting me at all."

"Mother did you respect me when you and Ronald argued with me about what I wanted to do with my life, where I wanted to go to school. I was 18 years-old mother, that is old enough to fight and die for my country, but too young to vote or drink or according to you to make up my mind about what I wanted to be in life. I have been out of school for just over five years, and yet you still treat me as if I was 12 years old and under your thumb. I'm not, Mother, and I will not be continually treated as such. You have bossed me around for the last time. If you want to visit me here in the hospital and be an adult about it, then I ask you to stay, but if you are going to continue to treat me as a child, then you can just stop coming."

Grace sat there with her mouth working, but no words came out of it. She was shocked to her core that her precious little boy was berating her, his mother with that tone of voice and his words were tearing her heart apart, how dare he talk to his mother like that. Ronald would hear of this and there would be repercussions for his churlish attitude.

"If that is the way you feel Robert, then I will leave but your father will hear about this, and he will not be very forgiving about your attitude and your disrespect. Good day Robert!"

Rob watched her leave in her erect posture and holier-than-thou attitude. Nevertheless, he finally had the balls to say to her what he had wanted to say for years now. This had been the final straw that broke the camel's back. He had accepted all that he could take with their disrespect and interference with his life. And that remark that his father would hear of this, Ronald was NOT his father and would never be a father; he was just her husband. He was at no time a father to me.

When I graduated, I spent a week at their grand manse overlooking Lake Travis in Lakeway. I had to admit the view was spectacular, or would be if the lake level wasn't so low, but still, they would be able to see the lake for quite a while yet, even if the water level went even lower. In spite of being almost 22 years of age, they still treated me as a child. They gave me an eleven o'clock curfew and wanted to know where I was at all times. They also told me where to apply for positions, even with my 'useless' degree. The harassment never stopped until I packed my bags and left while my mother was at the market, and Ronald was at work.

For a week, I lived out of a motel in Round Rock until I found a third-floor apartment in Taylor, just five blocks from the CRS plant. The apartment building was originally the furniture store and had five floors. The first two floors were for display, and the third floor was offices; the fourth and fifth floors were the warehouse for the store. Each floor was about 10,000 square feet not counting the rear utility area, stairs, and the elevator area. There were two elevators taking personnel to the three lower floors and there was a larger service elevator that went to all the floors, but had doors on each side on the first level so that merchandise could be brought in and taken to the warehouse. The floors were subdivided some twenty years ago when the furniture store went out of business, and the lower floor had several businesses for a while, but the upper floors were set up for apartments with about 4,500 square feet per apartment. Each apartment had two bedrooms, two-bath rooms, a kitchen, a large living room, and a den or third bedroom. The master bedroom was huge like 38' x 15' with the corner apartments having the most windows. The two interior apartments only had the light from the front three windows overlooking 2nd Street. Access to the apartments was achieved from the rear of the store where the service elevator dock was. There was a door next to the large roll up door for the back dock and then there was about a 200' x 10' area that was the staging area. Each tenant got a key for the back door and one for the service elevator. Otherwise, you climbed the stairs or used the other two elevators that only went to the first three floors.

I managed to score one of the corner apartments on the corner of Main and 2nd Street. Once I moved in my dad helped me with furniture. The first was a bed and a kitchen table. Within a year after starting at CRS, I had an apartment full of furniture. Ronald refused to visit after the first time, and Mother reluctantly came only once a month. The place hadn't been used for the three months I had been in the hospital, but my dad Stanton and my sister Sylvia had been going in every few days and making sure everything was okay. I was really looking forward to getting home and back to work. It would be almost six full months from when I went into the hospital until I could go home.

I called Jimmy, after my mother left in a huff, and explained that I was now good as new and asked that next time he came into town we would drink at my place, not where he was staying.

"Yeah Rob, I think that would be a great idea. I don't think you could take another trip like this last one. Maybe next time I will stay with you since you have that second bedroom."

"Not a problem Buddy, anytime you're ready, come on down. I think I get released in another week. I'll let you know later in the week. Whatever happened to the two jokers who ruined my life for a while?"

"Well, Gordon Lightner the one toting the 45 got two to five in the state pen out in Bastrop and Junior White got six months for his involvement and after the divorce, he got Sue Ellen too. I'm sure Gordon will not be happy about that either. However, that's what he gets for shooting my best friend's dick off."

We chatted for a few more minutes, and my dinner came so I ended the call and proceeded to eat all my chicken noodle soup with crackers and drink the weak coffee and water. The candy striper who brought my tray started me to rise, and I was very pleased that it still worked like normal. She left too soon for me to get more than a slight rise out of my new member.


I was finally released three days later when my sister Sylvia came to take me home. My dad was in some really important meeting in Chicago, otherwise he would have brought me home to my apartment in Taylor. After my last talk with my mother, she didn't seem to be very friendly towards me, but I was damned if I was going to be babied by her or have the restriction of having no visitors, especially any of the female persuasion. I don't have any steady girlfriend at the moment, but I did have some friends with benefits though. I had many friends whom I had made between those I met at work and some I met at the Old Coupland Inn dance hall. There had been many a night after dancing all night with some young lady when we had driven straight-up SH 95 to my place in Taylor to rest until she was capable of driving home to Austin or wherever on Sunday afternoon. That was a drive of about 35 miles compared to the 8 miles to my place.

Anyway, when my sister got me home, we had a long talk about what my mother thought was best for me and what I felt I could reasonably do without anyone's help.

"Rob, you know that since you're the baby of the family, and I could stay with Dad that you were her last hope to have a snob in the family. I'm so glad you told her off. I know that was hard to do, but she needs to learn that you are all grown up now and according to what I overheard one of the nurses to say, you are much more grown up than before. So don't let it bother you. Furthermore, Debbie wanted me to ask you when she could expect a call from you, so she could come over and help you recover."

"Sylvia, first thank you for agreeing with me about mom ... excuse me, Mother. Additionally, I'll call Debbie this evening and see if I can work out some kind of schedule with Debbie, Gail, Amber, and Katheryn. Oh yeah I can't forget Bridget. Man I don't think I could ever forget Bridget."

I can see that you will be well taken care of little brother, I guess I can't call you that anymore, can I?"

"Sis, you can call me anything you want, as long as it's not late for meals or money."

"I know that's right. If you're all settled in I need to stop by work and get some things before I go home. Remember if you need anything, anything at all, just call me. I love you Rob, remember that."

"Believe me, I know that. You have been a sweetheart, and I love you too. I see that someone brought my truck back here from the bar. Was that you, or dad?"

"It was both of us. Dad drove both of us to the bar, and I drove the truck home. I can certainly see why you like that. I may have to go up on the hill and see about one of those myself."

My sister was referring to the Dodge dealer up on the hill from Taylor on US 79, just outside of town where I got my 2011, 1500 crew cab pickup. I got the Texas Edition with the dual exhausts and hemi. It had most of the bells and whistles in the inside too. I got the demonstrator when the new 2012's came out last September. It was discounted almost 15,000 over what the sticker said. It had been the owner's vehicle for a while after the salesmen had it so it had like close to 5,000 miles and had to be sold as a used vehicle yet it had never been registered.

"Yeah I just love it, Sis. Tell John I said hi, and thanks for letting you come get me. I'll probably see you guys over to Dad's for the barbeque on Sunday right?"

"Probably not, Dad's not going to get back here until late Sunday. So it will have to be next week."

"Okay I'll see you again Monday at work."

About then my phone started ringing, and Sylvia left while I answered the phone.

"City Morgue, you kill em; we chill em."

"What???"

"Roadkill Cafe! You kill it; we grill it"

A long pause then, "Who is this?"

"Mother it's me. I was trying a little humor. I didn't see the caller ID, so I had no idea who it was, but I thought it might be one of my friends. We sometimes greet each other with little quips like that. What can I do for you Mother?"

"I wanted to make sure you got home alright. Are you sure you can take care of yourself now? I can come over there to help you, but I would rather that you were home with me, so I could make sure you were alright."

"Mother, please don't do this. I am fine. I'm 26 years-old Mother; I can take care of myself, besides; I have lots of friends who can help me just like you could, and they are already here in Taylor. Sylvia brought me home, and I'm getting ready to call a friend to bring me some dinner. I will be fine Mother, please let me be in peace. I'll talk to you later in the week. There went my doorbell Mother, it's probably my dinner. Bye Mother I love you."

I hung up before she started again. I really hope that this time mother will realize what I am saying and give up trying to smother me with her love. Isn't it funny that smother is just one letter off from mother.

I went to the door and opened it to see Debbie Carlson, my latest fuck buddy. However, also with her was: Gail Olsen, Chip Henry, Brad Foster, and Amber Kinsey. Brad was holding three pizza boxes, and Chip had a case of beer in his hand.

"It's time to party man," said Chip.

Debbie kissed me and said, "We brought you things we knew you haven't had in quite a while. I hope you are up to a party right now."

"Believe me, I am ready to party. I can't drink much beer, but I sure would love some pizza."

They all came in and gathered around my dining table. The table could seat at least 10 with no problem. It was an old farm table that I found at an estate sale. I had twelve chairs, only five of which matched, but who cared. The table was 9'x4' long made of one slab of wood slightly rounded on the corners. However, the best thing was the age and grain of the wood. It had burned marks where hot pots had been set and stains, gouges, and the like and aged really well. From what I could find out about it, it was over a hundred years old and could have been two hundred. It has some German writing on the bottom, but has faded with time, and I know it came from back east when German settlers flocked to Texas during the early years of the expansion of Mexican ruled Texas, after the revolution for independence. So it had to be prior to 1850 when it came here from Germany or maybe from a German carpenter in the northeast. The estate sale was in Schulenburg, Texas, which is a largely German settlement that came about from the merging of two small towns, Lyons and High Hill. The area was settled in 1831 and became known as Schulenburg when the railroad came in 1873. Enough history lesson, let's party.

There was a lot of talk about how much they all missed me and was I really feeling better after being shot. I found out then that no one knew where I had been shot, just that I had been shot and injured by the tearing metal of the partition at the urinal. I promised them that someday some of them might see where I was shot. Then the topic of discussion became, where I was shot and a lot of guesses were thrown out there, and I just smiled. Finally, about 9:30 everyone was packing up to leave. I asked Debbie if she had to leave so soon, and she agreed if I gave her a ride home later, she could stay for a while.

After everyone left, Debbie and I were alone when she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"Rob, I have really missed you so much, and I am going to find out just where you were shot. Now we can do this the easy way by having you cooperate or the hard way, and I'll strip you bare."

"The easy way it is. I'm not sure I could handle too much rough treatment right now."

We both stripped our clothes off, and then I stood by the bed. Debbie just stared at my dick as it got harder and longer than it ever had before. I could see in her eyes that she was mentally comparing what I had been like before to what I was now, and I was coming up bigger.

"Oh My GOD!!! You were shot in the dick, and your doctor made me a new toy. Come here lover boy and show me what you can do with that monster."

Once on the bed we started kissing, and then I went into my normal routine of kissing and licking her body all over. Debbie is about 5'-10" and 110 pounds with great, but medium boobs, nice pinched waist and generous hips and a fantastic ass. Her legs, what can I say, they're long, slender and hold up one beautiful package? I think that if I could have talked her into it, Debbie would be my wife, but she wanted to be single for a while longer, before she decided to change her lifestyle and have a family.

Somewhere between kissing her luscious tits and reaching her grotto below, something seemed to take control of me, and I became a much better lover. I could simply take a back seat to some force that took control of my body, and I could only sit back and watch as this other being acted for me, and made love to Debbie. Within seconds of this other force taking over, Debbie was moaning, groaning, and suddenly screamed in orgasm. However, it didn't stop there. After about five more gut wrenching climaxes I moved up her body, and I entered her cave of ecstasy.

This is where the real demon came into his own. The lovemaking was slow and gentle, but with the ridges of my brand-new cock churning her insides, Debbie was in heaven. We varied our strokes, the speed, and the positioning, of my cock inside of her, driving Debbie higher and higher to new and unheard of heights. Of course, I wasn't being shorted in the emotional highs that we both were experiencing and soon the crescendo of passion peaked and crashed over both of us, and I passed out. I think Debbie did too. I awoke about an hour later to a wrung out Debbie moaning that she never in her wildest dreams had ever come so many times.

"Rob, how could you come three times, one right after the other? We have never been able to do that before. Is this some new mechanical cock that they built for you or what? Not that I'm really complaining, but my God Rob; that was unbelievable. If all our lovemaking is going to be like that I will have to rethink my decision about marrying you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.