Fun With Ron and Others: Dogging and Gangfucked - Cover

Fun With Ron and Others: Dogging and Gangfucked

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Visiting Ron and meeting his brother. Then dogging fun and a great gangbang at the house, with my first lezzie encounter!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Following on from the great dogging session at the car park we decided to carry on the fun back at Ron's.

Sam, Ron and I travelled back to his with one of the guys from the serviceman's club(Barry), whilst Simon and Louise(the young couple) took another two of the guys (Paul and Trevor) in their car, following Ron slowly as we trundled to the house.

That was giving me and Louise a total of 6 guys between us!

I had redressed in a fashion.

My skirt was back on, as was my blouse and my stockings had been reattached to their suspender clips. Cum still leaked out of my pussy and I looked exactly as I had been: royally fucked and spunked on.

Young Louise had discarded her panties as well, her short denim mini showing off a great pair of legs as she climbed into the back seat of their car beside Trevor. I commented to the men in our car that no doubt he was getting an eyeful, and probably a handful on the journey!

I was right. She told me Trevor's fingers had hardly left her cunt for the entire trip!

They quipped in that they were getting the same. My tits were on easy display, and all I had to do was part my legs to show of my dripping shaved hole to them.

We arrived at the house after a few minutes and we all had a drink.

Louise looked amazing. If I didn't already have other plans for the evening, even I would have eaten her alive straight away! She had long brunette hair, and green eyes, and a shaved pussy.

Anyway as I said, we all had drinks. The guys asked us if we were nervous at all, and by the look in Louise's eyes I could tell she was as gagging for another fucking as me.

Another couple of minutes passed, and the doorbell rang again. This time, in came three more men. One of the guys had phoned ahead and let some of the crowd at the serviceman's club know what was happening.

Now there were nine men and just us two girls.

Drinks flowed, and the music started playing. If you would have seen us from outside the window you'd have thought that this was just like any other social gathering, but everyone there knew it wasn't!

Louise was dressed in the shortest of denim mini skirts, white heels, bare legs and a tight top.

I was now in my blouse, with my tits on show as three buttons had been undone. My black mini skirt and stockings, with my high heels to top the look of a complete slut off!

Eventually however, things started to change.

What started out as me dancing with first one man, then another. Soon turned into me dancing with first two guys, and then four, and then, well I lost count!

At one point I looked up, and saw Louise and Sam kissing and making out on the couch while they watched me. his hands up her skirt and feeling her tits under her top. The next thing I knew I was kissing first one guy, then all the guys around me in turn.

I turned to look around again, wanting to savour the gang fuck that was developing. I looked over to see how young Louise was fairing and was greeted by a delightful sexy scene.

She had squatted down and lifted her mini skirt up allowing the lads a view of her pussy. One of the cocks was the first to enter her willing and sweet mouth. She pumped his cock hard savouring the familiar flavour of precum as it oozed from his swollen knob.

Another of the strangers popped his cock out as well and she rubbed her fingers around the sweaty, slick member. With long strands of saliva dripping from her chin she swapped from one to the other continuously until they were as hard as iron. She even had a moment when she sucked both of their cocks into her mouth at the same time.

To their merit they kept their composure well and seemed to be lasting without spunking up too soon. There was plenty dirty talk going on, as Louise was pleasured by a few of the guys in turn.

The two men she was gobbling could even still watch me when they were getting a blow-job.

Louise then said she needed to feel a cock in her cunt. She needed fucking.

The chances of her keeping quiet seemed remote, she was obviously a moaner and a swearer. It was obvious she would let fly with the language of lust.

One of the guys pulled his shorts down a little bit further and sat down on the settee. She spun around and while lifting her skirt to allow her husband Simon a nice view, she slid down onto this guys stiff cock. No more than five metres away her husband let out a moan of joy as he wandered around he room.

He happily watched as the glistening cock pumped into her moist hole as Louise moved like a human piston, sliding up and down around his shaft. Her hair swung from side to side in perfect harmony to the small groaning noise she was beginning to make.

Her husband must have remembered how vocal she was when she was in full flight, so put something in her mouth to shut her up!

From that point, it was like I was carried on a wave.

I felt a guy dancing behind me, and rubbing his hard cock into my ass through my skirt and his pants, and another guy was doing the same while dancing in front of me and two more guys were each pressing into opposite sides of me.

I didn't even feel it as my skirt was unzipped and my tits taken fully out of my blouse.

I then felt at least four hands squeezing my tits, and rubbing my nipples. My knees really did start to feel weak, and I didn't resist as I felt lots of hands lower me to a chair.

I had hands, and then mouths, and tongues all over my body, and within seconds I was down to my stockings and heels.

I opened my eyes again to see a large cock being pressed to my lips. I wantonly opened my mouth and lovingly allowed that sweet cock to press forward. I was turned sideways, and I felt a tongue and lips start sucking my pussy, and another licking my ass, and another sucking one nipple, and another sucking the other nipple. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

I looked over to see Louise, now naked except for her white high heeled shoes. She was on all fours in the middle of the room. Ron was behind her fucking her hard and she had two guys feeding their cocks into her mouth alternatively.

Things had heated up and how!

The next thing I knew, the cock in my mouth was pulling away, and I could feel myself being lifted onto the floor beside Louise.

From that point on things started to get a little rougher and hornier.

I was placed on the floor doggy style facing directly at Louise's head. not that I could see much of her face. She had a cock rammed solidly into her willing mouth at the time!

I felt the tip of a rather huge cock begin to probe my pussy lips, and then with a strong but smooth push, that wonderful cock was buried deep inside me. I grunted, and pushed back like a demented fucking slut to meet the man who was fucking me.

I heard someone say; "Look at the slut," then a friend chip in with, "She loves it you can tell. The married bitch is a cock tart. A real town bike."

The guy behind me must have had a nice big set of balls too, because I felt them slapping my ass, and I'm sure everyone in the room heard them slapping my ass as he fucked me harder and harder.

I didn't get long to think about the wonderful feelings in my pussy before another cock was pressing against my lips, and I started sucking on the shiny helmet in front of me.

Louise had time to urge the men fucking her to carry on. "Fuck me harder you dirty old cunt," I heard her scream at Ron as he pistoned away.

I was turned more to one side, and a pair of lips latched onto one of my stiff nipples. A hand was rubbing my swollen clit, a different hand than that which belonged to the cock pounding my cunt.

Then a second cock joined the first cock I was sucking, and I started alternating between licking and sucking one cock, and licking and sucking the second, then everything went black as I had my first crashing orgasm.

"Fuck me. Go on fuck it. I'm gonna cum on your fucking hard prick," I informed the guys as we screwed ferociously.

I lost total control and was thrusting back hard into the cock pounding me from behind. I went from one orgasm into the next, into the next.

Later Sam told me I was literally screaming.

I felt the cock inside me start to pulse and he was cumming deep up my twat as I was cumming as well. Seconds later the cock in my mouth erupted, and I was swallowing delicious, salty and sticky cum.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.