Survival - Cover

Survival

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Chapter 6: the Davis Academy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: the Davis Academy - Returning home turns out to be harder than expected. When the shuttle crashes far from the colony Firehawk must make his way with two teenage girls.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

At first the pilot did not want to let Momma on the flight and then he wanted her in the cargo hold. I finally sighed, "tell you what, how would you like a pair of jeweled beatle hawks with their eggs?"

He glanced around, "you have one?"

I smiled, "I have several dozen that are traveling in the hold. Now I will take care of Momma in the passenger compartment and when we land you get a pair of jeweled beatle hawks."

He nodded, "but you keep it with you."

I nodded and he turned to write out an exception notice. The trip was actually nice, Momma stayed with me as Alex and Jade kept chasing the kittens. The dragons and mini dragons walked around calmly and let people touch and pet them. Since two thirds of the passengers were tourists it was a treat.

Especially when the girls started telling them the mini dragons were a newly found species. After we landed I rented a large transport to take us north. I think word spread because when I climbed out of the transport there were a couple of dozen people waiting, including Edward Davis.

When Momma followed me out it caused a stir until she turned to nudge a kitten back towards Alex as she was trying to catch its leash. Mr Davis walked towards us as I started to unload everything. Mr and Mrs Mini jumped out of the transport as Jade kept handing bags and cages out, "Drake!"

Her dragon turned to move between the small leopards and the approaching Mr Davis. I turned as Momma went to stand with him and held out a hand, "wait."

Momma was not growling but she was guarding. He stopped as the two small leopards paused before looking back. I pet Momma as I walked out and knelt to pull the two small leopards back, "sorry but they are hungry. The mini leopards have only been with us a few days and the mini dragons less then one."

He smiled, "I understand."

I gestured and he came closer before reaching out slowly for Momma to smell him. I looked back as Jade finally climbed out, "all the animals are hungry to tell the truth. This morning we were in the forest above the shuttle wreck and now we are here. We brought blood falcons, a blue falcon, a yellow winged hawk and a whole cage of mated jeweled beatle hawks as well as their eggs."

Jade and Alex walked up to join me and Alex smiled, "not to mention his dragon's eggs, his mini dragons eggs. Momma being close to laying and Mrs Mini ready to lay."

He grinned, "and your bird bats?"

Jade grinned as she pet the bird bats clinging to her. He turned and gestured, "save this for tomorrow."

The people started breaking up as he nodded to a couple of men before looking at me, "they can take care of the birds..."

I smiled, "actually I thought since we were coming here you might add them to one of your enclosures."

He grinned as a tall older woman walked towards him, "this is my wife Helen."

She smiled, "they would be welcome."

He turned to her as she knelt to pick up one of the kittens, "I think you need to show them to the temporary guest house you set aside and have food brought."

Momma moved forward and lifted her head to smell her before rubbing against her hand. It took a hour to move the birds and us as well as feed everyone. The suite we had been given was huge and I arranged nests for the dragons, Momma, the mini leopards, the mini dragons, the bird bats and finally our bed. As the animals laid down I led Alex and Jade out and down in a lift.

I had only been here once when I was in school but remembered everything I saw. Tourists were crowded around us as I led the girls across the ground to a thick carbon fiber net. Huge elephant wolves moved around outside the net, eating thick green bushes. They had long straight tusks as well as a mouth full of sharp teeth.

They even had a flexible nose like a elephant except it was not as long. I led them to a new exhibit that had a tiger. Several tourists were making comments about it being tame. I had seen the information screen and glanced at Alex and Jade, "that is the one I caught."

One overheard and laughed before starting to make snide comments. The guide for the group turned and walked towards me. I knew his walk from the military and he smiled as he held out his hand, "I never thought you would make it back."

I turned to Alex and Jade, "this old man is Edgar Simon Davis Jones. If he tells you something about the forest listen. If he tells you stories, only believe half."

He laughed before turning to the tourist looking at us, "ladies and gentlemen this is Firehawk Micheals. For those of you that did not read the information screen about the tiger or the screen at the lions eggs in the incubator, he and these young ladies are responsible for them being here. Not only that but they are the only survivors of the shuttle wreck that has been in the news."

He looked at us, "not only did they survive, they traversed almost two thousand kilometer in a extremely hostile forest."

He turned back, "I was just informed he also just discovered a new species he named mini dragons."

I smiled and Alex snorted, "he has a half dozen mated pairs following him around like he is a momma duck."

Jade grinned, "do not forget the five mini leopard kittens."

The crowd grinned back as I blushed and turned to Edgar, "I just wanted to show Alex and Jade some of the enclosures before they start school."

He nodded, "you need a job?"

I looked at the girls, "yes, something to feed a lot of mouths."

He nodded, "I will ask around."

We took the lift up and walked some of the branch walkways with nets around and over them. We were almost back when Momma led the kittens and dragons out of a side walkway. Several men with guns were following her but I think the dragons and kittens confused them. I moved forward, "Momma?"

She turned and moved towards me and pressed against me as I knelt. Griffin went to his back legs and patted my shoulder. I looked at him and he turned to reach out and touch her tummy. I reached out and felt her tummy moving. I glanced at Alex, "we need to get her back to the suite and see if Mr Davis has a vet."

One of the men cleared his throat and I glanced at him, "she was just looking for us. She is close to laying eggs and my dragon knew she needed me. She will not hurt you unless you try to hurt her or one of the others."

I stood, "call Mr Davis and ask if he has a Vet that can come look at her."

Alex bent to pick up a couple of kittens, "I hope the others stayed in the suite."

Jade caught the other three and absently handed me one, "lets go back to your nest Momma."

The guard snorted, "Momma?"

I started walking, "you saw the others following her, what would you call her?"

I was glad to find the others in the room and set the kitten on the bed as I sat on Momma's nest which was beside our bed. She climbed up and laid down as she grumbled. I rubbed her cheek, "I know."

Alex went to check the others on their eggs as Jade stretched out with her small leopards and Drake. There was a knock and Alex went to answer it as I stayed with Momma. The vet followed Alex in and crossed to me slowly with his eyes on Momma, "what is wrong with her?"

I moved a little, "mom checked her and thought she would lay her eggs in a week but her tummy is moving and..."

He nodded and hesitantly reached out to touch her. When she did not do anything he sat and felt her tummy, "um..."

He felt lower before nodding, "the eggs have dropped lower so she is getting ready to lay."

I took a breath, "is there anything we can do to help?"

He stood, "not really."

He glanced at Momma, "I would like to be here. She will feel uncomfortable and ... well I am not sure since you drugged her."

I looked at his disapproving face, "should I have killed her instead?"

He looked up and reddened, "I did not mean..."

I waved towards the door, "thanks for coming."

He hesitated before leaving and Alex started towards me. I held out a hand to stop her, "if she is like dragons she will not want a female near while laying."

She nodded before slowly moving onto the bed with Jade who had fallen asleep. Gloria slipped down and laid beside her and Alex smiled as she held her dragon. It was awhile before I glanced at the bed and by then she was asleep too. Momma had moved to a crouch and she grumbled and shifted.

When the knock on the door came she was grunting so I ignored it. Mr Davis cleared his throat as I continued to pet Momma and I glanced at him, "do not come any closer."

He nodded as I went back to petting. It was several minutes before her first egg came out and she groaned as she started to turn. I stopped her as I moved back to lift the egg and she growled. I stripped my shirt off as I moved back by her head, "hush."

I was wiping the egg when she reached out to put her mouth around my arm. I stopped and looked at her, "easy Momma."

Griffin was suddenly moving onto her nest by her head and whining. She glanced at him before slowly letting my arm go. I finished cleaning the egg before tucking it against her side. I motioned for Mr Davis to move closer and he whispered, "I though she was going to turn on you."

I smiled as I kept caressing Momma, "dragons will do that too. I think this is her first time."

He nodded as he knelt beside the nest, "you had a problem with the vet?"

I snorted, "I do not need a stranger with opinions about how we live or what we do."

He sighed, "he said something about leaf bonding."

Momma started grunting again as she lifted and I was back to soothing her until the second egg was laid. She growled when I went to bring it around and clean it but did not bite. I tucked the egg in with the other before looking at Davis, "I did not have a net and the only other choice I had was to kill her. Outsiders just do not understand what or how we live."

He sighed, "he gets on my nerves too. My Caesar will not even let him near."

I glanced at him, "your dragon?"

He nodded, "he is almost fifteen now."

I smiled, "old, wise and grumpy."

He chuckled, "but a good friend."

I nodded to Griffin purring by Momma's head, "I had to leave Griffin when I went in the service and it was really hard."

I looked at the bed and the two sleeping girls before looking at him, "if you want, Princess has eggs. After they hatch I will begin looking for people."

He smiled, "not taking the eggs?"

I shook my head, "at the four week mark."

He nodded, "it is better that way. Wild ones I can see doing it but the babies take a lot of watching."

Momma lifted up and began grunting again and we were quiet. After she laid her egg and I cleaned it I glanced at him again, "try it with three while moving through the forest everyday."

He shook his head, "I heard the story that was passed around."

We were quiet until after she laid the last egg. I set it with the others and pushed and moved her as she growled until she was laying on her side. I tucked the eggs against her and looked at him as he stood, "I imagine you will want to stay with her for a couple of days."

I nodded and he smiled, "I will send my daughter Tara to look at her in the morning."

I went to find a light fiber blanket and came back to lay behind her. I covered her as Griffin turned to lay against her and her eggs on the other side. I was tired and slept soundly until the morning storm. I was worried Momma might have a problem with Hunter or Princess but Griffin's chirp brought all the small dragons.

She grumble and trembled but did not do anything as they laid on her and spread their wings to protect her. After the storm I moved off the nest and woke the girls before going to bathe with them. Alex grinned as the tub filled and laid me down before straddling me as Jade giggled and positioned my cock.

Alex sat slowly and sighed as her warm pussy squeezed my cock. I rubbed her nipples as she began to thrust back and forth slowly while rolling her hips. Her pussy kept grasping my cock every time she pulled off me and I groaned as I gave her nipples a tug, "witch."

Jade laughed as Alex shuddered and jerked. She started to twist and rub her pussy back and forth as it grasped at my cock. I began to thrust up and Alex jerked and shook before wailing. She spasmed and turned to kiss Jade beside her and I reached downed to finger her clit. She screamed as she thrashed and jerked and I grunted as I pulled her down to gush up into her.

Alex stiffened and shook as her tight pussy milked the cum out of my cock, "YES!"

When I stopped she fell onto me and shivered, "wait until we are trying to get pregnant."

Jade laughed and pulled her up, "wash and then we need to go shopping."

I laid beside Momma after they left. They had taken their companions with them so it was just me and mine left. The kittens chased each other around the room and played with any of the mini dragons that would play. I went to answer the door and found a young lady with bright green hair.

She smiled, "I am Tara. Dad said you wanted a doc without stupid opinions."

I opened the door wider, "not unless they have a reason to justify them."

She grinned as she walked in and froze, "oh!"

I closed the door and moved around her to all the dragons facing her. I touched Griffin, "this is Griffin, the young one is Hunter and the older female is Princess. They are guarding Momma."

She looked down at the kitten attacking her foot, "viciously."

I shook my head, "Alexander go play."

The kitten looked back and I stepped closer. He turned to scamper towards the others in the window, "sorry they are young."

She grinned and knelt in front of Griffin, "I came to make sure..."

She looked at me, "Momma?"

I nodded and she grinned as she reached out to rub his face, "to make sure Momma is okay. No hurting and I will not touch the eggs."

I looked across at Momma curled around her eggs and she shifted slightly and Griffin nodded before moving. I started for Momma, "move slow and let her smell you."

I sat and she knelt before holding out her hand. Momma stretched her head out to smell and Tara smiled, "her eyes are clear which is very good."

She slowly pulled out a small sonic reader and caressed Momma's face and switched it on before moving it down her side to the rear. She came back and sat, "she is recovering nicely, another day and she will be ready for exercise."

She touched Momma's cheek and showed her the sonic reader, "may I look at your eggs?"

Momma shifted before finally giving a chuff which made Tara smile, "thank you."

She turned and held it over each egg before grinning at me, "three females and a male."

She pet Momma, "do not stay on the nest all the time. Griffin or one of the others can guard it."

Tara looked at me, "do you let your Dragons bathe?"

I snorted, "what they do is not bathing."

She grinned, "I know, mine play like otters and hate to get out."

I glanced across the room, "do you need clients?"

She grinned, "dad pays my bills for helping his animals."

I nodded and held up a hand as one of the small dragons chased a kitten, "come."

It flared and then beat its wings to fly to me. I caress his cheek before turning to hold him out to Tara, "I have had them for two days. There are six mated pairs and they have eggs."

She caressed him and used the reader and saved the data, "they look healthy."

I nodded and let him leap into the air, "they were all together like a pack or flock."

She looked around, "I can check them and the eggs if you like."

She bent to catch a kitten and lift it up, "and these."

I took it from her and set it back on the floor, "go play Samantha."

It ran off and Tara grinned before turning to touch Momma, "thank you for trusting me."

She stood, "where should I start?"

I laughed, "well Princess has eggs as well as all the mini dragons so pick a nest."

She grinned before walking to a nest. I stood and turned to the window, "being stuck here is going to take getting used to after being in the forest for so long."

Tara laughed, "dad is always looking for someone to do day trips outside the protection."

I waved around the room, "I do not think that would be safe with all the eggs that may be ready to hatch."

She grinned and turned back to the mini dragon she was checking. The door opened and Alex and Jade walked in. Alex stopped as Gloria headed towards the bed and Drake headed towards Momma. Jade cleared her throat and I turned and smiled, "this is Tara, Mr Davis's daughter and a vet. She checked Momma and I asked her to look at the others."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.