Early 80's Excitement
Chapter 15: Running and Reminiscing

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Running and Reminiscing - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

He decided it was best to put his shoes and socks on right there as well. It was a quick task. He was very nervous and so there was no delay. Once on, he was out from behind the Bush and jogging on the other side of the street in no time. He actually picked up the pace and sprinted past his neighbors' houses until he reached the corner. At that point he slowed back down to a jog as he turned right toward the high school where they had walked just two nights earlier.

As he ran now his thoughts overwhelmed him. Everything had been amazing. His world was now completely different. He had things that were completely foreign to him just three days earlier. There was no regret though. If anything, he thought that perhaps he should have actually done more. For a brief second this morning he had considered taking off his shorts and actually entering her with his erect penis. But he thought better of it, and now he was glad he hadn't. This moment was very special; but he simply wanted to save that. Guys aren't supposed to think that way; but he did.

As he jogged some more his thoughts of Sherry were relentless. But now he was thinking about all the times they had spent throughout the weekend doing other things. The walks, the amusement park, the time spent with her. He had a wonderful time. He loved spending each and every minute with her this weekend. He was so sad that it was about to end.

As he continued to jog, he did realize he had one regret. He was happy to have focused all his time on her; but now he was in extreme pain. Within his scrotum there was a dull ache. It was the result of the excitement and fondling that he had experienced without an ultimate climax. He wanted to take care of it right then and there. Coincidentally, he was now jogging past the back doors where he had been with her three nights earlier.

As his gait took him past the back entrance he realized just how far set back the doors were. He also noted that the early morning sun and the evening sun worked in the same manner. The area was void of light almost exactly the same way it had been with her Friday. He took this opportunity and made a left turn towards the doors. He peeked inside to ensure that no one was there. It was obviously dark and empty at 6 AM on a Monday morning in the summer. His first thought now was the memory of his first wonderful sensation of the weekend. When she was breathing on his neck and knees held her baby powder perfume it had driven him crazy. He remembered her pushing up against him and his cock fucking these very same doors through his shorts. Brent pushed his hips up against the door on his own. He started to grind the shaft of his penis up the door with the material between the door and his Dick. He hoped like hell no one came by. In fact, he realized how ridiculous this must look. He also realized that he was so unbelievably horny that dry humping a door was not going to help him at this point.

He stepped back and then used his left hand to drop the front of his shorts and let his hard cock out right there in the open. He continued to walk backwards away from the door as he started to jack off with his right hand. Now his thoughts once again returned to the sexual activities of this weekend. After several more steps and his bare butt was now touching the cold brick wall to the right. He did not care, he needed his balance to fully take care of the task at hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.