Early 80's Excitement - Cover

Early 80's Excitement

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Chapter 14: It Abruptly Ends

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: It Abruptly Ends - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

After all several more minutes of bliss for both of them, reality then started to hit him. Luckily, it was dark and still very early. He looked at his alarm clock on the ledge above her head. It was only 5:50 AM. He had not even been in there an hour. It seemed like hours. He wanted to lay there for hours more. Unfortunately, the day would soon start, and Sherry would soon leave. He would most likely not see her for another year. Would they have to continue the charade and never even write? He made the right call at that moment and decided not to even ponder questions like that. Instead, he just laid there enjoying the moment. His balls still ached from the lack of attention but he would remedy that shortly. For now, he wanted to appreciate her beauty again. That couldn't happen.

He heard movement upstairs. He knew was time to leave and get back to the real world. Then to his horror he heard someone coming down the stairs. He would never make it to the bathroom in time much less the sofa. It took Sherry a moment to comprehend the situation until his eyes obviously gave it away. She now fully understood the dilemma at hand. They both were wise enough to remain completely quiet. And Brent knew how he was going to manage this.

Since he always went running most mornings, this would be his salvation. His shoes were on the floor by the closet. He opened his dresser drawer and grabbed a T-shirt. The drawer above that was quickly opened and he grabbed a pair of socks. Now came the tricky part. The bottom of his bedroom window was at about chest level. His low boy dresser was in front of it, as well as his record player that was on top of it. But, he was experienced on sneaking in and out of that window. Normally, he was in a hurry to get back in and prevent from being caught outside. This was the first time he was ever trying to rush out so he wasn't caught INSIDE his room!

With his shirt and socks thrown on the dresser he reached down and grabbed his shoes. He quietly raised the window and knew how to remove the screen within seconds. Before he climbed up on the dresser he stopped for a second and turned to look at Sherry.

Her eyes met his. And they each said the perfect thing to each other – by simply saying nothing. He's not sure who smiled first, but they both did smile. She then nodded her head slightly as if to say, "hurry up". This was not how he wanted to end this time together. But as he heard his mother holler his name from the family room he jumped up on the dresser and was out the window within seconds. He moved to the side to make sure he was out of view and he stopped behind the bushes to at least put on his shirt. While doing so, he heard Sherry shutting the window ever so quietly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.