Early 80's Excitement - Cover

Early 80's Excitement

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Chapter 13: Monday Morning Fun

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Monday Morning Fun - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

Monday he awoke startled by the ringing. Where was he? What was going on? He finally put two and two together and realized he was on the sofa and it was his alarm clock was making so much noise. He quickly shut it off. The last few mornings he was awake before it ever went off. Last night he slept sound. Probably because of the busy day they had at Old Chicago. Also, because of the fact he was awoken in the middle of the night. The only bad thing was his time awake was not really worth it.

But now he was once again excited. He stumbled down the hallway and turned directly into the bathroom. As he walked past the mirror he realized that he had taken his shirt off in the middle of the night. He paused in front of the mirror and looked at himself with only his black cotton shorts on. He looked pretty damn good he thought to himself. His working out for football really made him look stronger and impressive. He was going in the bedroom just like this.

After a quick stop in front of the toilet, he turned around, washed his hands, and walked out. The process of entering his room in the morning was now becoming a routine. As such, there was no hesitation as he opened the door and walked in. He was quiet, but he was deliberate. Likewise, he did not even stop briefly at the door. Instead, he walked straight to his bedside and overlooked her figure lying on the bed.

As he looked at her, he was slightly disappointed. She actually was covered by a blanket. Now what would he do? The premise has always been that he could approach her and touch her without any real effort. That way she could pretend she was sleeping. But as he thought further, he realized that everything they had been doing was done while they were both awake. The sleeping premise was simply so they did not have to talk or discuss this in any way. Based on that, he proceeded.

He grabbed the edge of his blanket that was lying on her neck just over her shoulders. He pulled it back with both hands and also pulled away towards the wall on the other side of the bed. As he did so, his left hand had to let go and he continued his task with only the right hand. He flipped the blanket back and away from him. He folded over onto her legs exposing her body from the mid thighs up. His confidence was now on daunting and he grabbed a blanket once again and pulled it down almost completely exposing her other than her feet. She did not wake up, at least not officially.

She was lying on her side originally facing him. She was slightly curled in a fetal position. But as he pulled the blanket back she rolled to her left and now was pretty much on her back laying flat with her entire body exposed and ready for whatever he felt like doing to her.

Of particular interest this morning was her breasts. They were rather large especially for her age. And this morning they really looked amazing under her nightshirt. It was the same nightshirt from all the other encounters; but for some reason, he really felt an extra tingle as he looked at her mammaries. He imagined it was primarily because she wasn't wearing a bra. This was obvious because they were falling down towards her side and the nipples were protruding obviously through the light blue cotton material. This would be where he would start.

He gently moved forward and touched the material that highlighted her erect nipples. He softly stroked such a small area in hopes that he could perhaps make the nipples even harder. In his attempt, he began to slightly pinch them. This worked. He could tell they were even harder now. He continued to pinch and caress just her nipples for probably almost five minutes. For some reason, this morning he wanted to take his time. He also wanted to focus on her much more. Yesterday he ran out so quickly after satisfying himself. Even at this young age and with such inexperience, he still realized that it was his turn to provide more to her this time around. His attitude in favor of his partner's pleasure would always be similar throughout his future. This was the beginning of his sexual satisfaction through the satisfaction of the woman he was with.

After the time he spent caressing only her nipples, he began to then caress her breasts with the light blue cotton material between his hands and her flesh. Again, he did so very gently. He was simply stroking the material and moving it across her boobs. He did this for several minutes and then began to gently squeeze each of them. The flesh was so soft and easy to squeeze. As he squeezed further he also rubbed slightly with his palm. The pace of her breathing increased. He started to massage her breasts up and down in a rhythmic manner. Her breath quickly matched his motions. Her hips also matched his motions. He couldn't believe how excited she already was and he hadn't moved any further than her covered breasts. He began to start to take pride in what he could do to please her. This motion continued for a while but even then he had the foresight to realize that did not want satisfy her too quickly. He also was ready to move elsewhere. He removed his hands from her breasts. As he did so, her breathing stopped almost instantly and was followed by a very slight and almost inaudible moan of disappointment from her.

"Don't worry Sherry," He thought to himself, "there's more to come."

He then moved his hands down to her kneecaps. He grabbed them first, but quickly realized how awkward they felt that his hand and he moved his palms up. Now he was at the bottom of her thighs and it felt much better. He moved both hands up her right and left thigh and while he was doing so was pushing almost massaging the muscles. He then thought better of it and removed his hands. He put them back at the starting position at this time as he moved them up he did so gently. Now he was touching the bottom part of her thigh just the tips of his fingers and thumb. He paid close attention to make sure that all 10 tips for touching her flesh. He gently moved his hand up and around. He moved them to the outside of her thighs as he moved them further up. But then he moved them back down and switched direction to her inner thighs. As he started to move up on the inside, the fingertips could no longer keep contact so he switched to the back of his hand. He moved to the back of his hand up the inside of her legs but wanted that contact once again with his fingertips.

So now he only focused on the right leg that was closest to him. He took both hands and placed them on her inner right thigh once again down low just above the knee. He squeezed and massaged briefly and this time decided he would move downward. His hands moved over her kneecap and he started to stroke her right calf with his ten fingertips while the tips of his thumbs were on the outside of her leg. He gently moved his hand back and forth. His left hand continued on her calf as his right-hand moved toward her foot. He realized he did not want to grab her foot. That just did not seem appropriate. Instead, he used the back of his right hand to move slowly up her foot towards her toes and teased the flesh on the top of her foot. As he did so he watched his hand move and saw the red nail polish on the tips of her toes. She had been wearing tennis shoes throughout the weekend and he never looked at her feet during their morning encounters. As he saw her red nails for the first time it was definitely exciting. He continued to watch her feet as he moved his hands back upwards.

As he moved up his right hand switched over again and he continued touching both legs as he passed her knees and was now working on both thighs. He moved his hands up to the edge of her nightshirt and back down. He did this again. He did not fully understand why he was being so patient and methodical. Even more so, he really didn't fully understand how he was managing his excitement. But he stroked her from her knees to the tip of her nightshirt for a third time. All the while he was making sure to focus primarily on the inner part of her legs.

On his fourth trip to her nightshirt he knew it was time to move on. He was curious what color her underwear was this time. He immediately made a conscious decision. Instead of moving his hand under her shirt and beginning his efforts, he wanted to see what he was doing. So in a confident manner just as he had done when he pulled the blanket down, he now grabbed her nightshirt and pulled it up just below her breasts. By doing so it was her bare belly that first came to his attention for a brief millisecond. But then he immediately noticed she was not wearing any underwear at all. He was now looking at her almost completely naked.

He realized the view was not complete. Without hesitation he reached down, grabbed her nightshirt and completed its journey as he pulled it up to its ultimate resting place on her neck. Now her breasts came out from hiding and added to her beauty. This obviously was the first time he'd ever really seen a naked woman in person. It was definitely better than anything he ever saw in the magazines stored in his suit case just behind his closet door. This was real. She was stunning. His eyes traced her outline. Her breasts and her hips formed the proverbial "hourglass" that was synonymous with a woman's figure. She lay there in full radiance and her figure reminded him of the classic paintings of the past. She was that beautiful! Just before he moved down to continue his exploration with his hands he saw her open her eyes. Instead of closing them quickly as in the past, she left them open and looked in his eyes for probably only seconds. Nevertheless, it seemed so much longer. As their eyes met he realized she was feeling the same way as him. These were such strong emotions for a young couple – a young couple who were parting within hours with most likely no way to continue on. Her eyes closed once again.

His eyes however moved over her body with purpose as he continued to admire her completely. She lay there with her eyes closed "sleeping" like an angel. She really was beautiful. This weekend had been amazing. He thought about their sexual encounters; but he also thought about the rest of their time together. He did not fully understand love, but as he looked at her he felt this had to be love. In his mind he felt he could not get enough of her. His eyes could not soak up her beauty fast enough or fully enough. If he were to take her in his arms and hold her tight it would not be tight enough. But he was going to try.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.