Early 80's Excitement
Chapter 12: A Sleepless Sunday Night

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Sleepless Sunday Night - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

He was dreaming about her. He can't remember exactly what, but he was thinking about her. He then realized he could feel it. She was now caressing his ass. He was lying on his belly as he always did while he slept. She was back there rubbing both of his cheeks with her hands. He could feel her doing so. And now he was wide awake.

He decided to be more discreet and completely pretended to still be sound asleep. She started to grab his ass more firmly. It felt good. Not amazing, but good. Yet then, her right hand went up his shorts on the right side. Her hand rubbed the back of his thigh on its way up and now was grabbing his bare right cheek. She squeezed, now this felt much better. He let her continue this for probably no more than a minute. He was already loaded for bear. So, he turned "in his sleep".

As he started to turn he startled her. Her hand quickly came out from under his shorts. But she held her ground as he rolled over and continued to "sleep" on his back now. His left leg was bent against the back of the sofa. His right leg remained straight. He had nothing on but his shorts. In their previous encounters he had always put his shirt on beforehand. But he slept without it. So now he lay more naked and exposed than she ever was to him and he was exposing more than she had ever seen of him.

He had to guess what the view was like between his legs. He now was rock hard imagining what would happen soon. However, he wasn't so sure that it was visible through his shorts. Instead, his hard cock they flat up against his belly and was most likely unobtrusive as he lay on his back

His thoughts did not matter for long. He suddenly felt her hand on his crotch. She grabbed low at first. She had his balls in her hand through the material. Of course, the concept was exciting. Nevertheless, the sensation of anything touching his balls did nothing for him. He waited patiently for her to move her hand up further. It wasn't happening. At least not right away. He pretty much guessed at the time, and he was right. She had never seen, felt, or experienced a boy like this. So for her, feeling his scrotum and the testicles roll within it was a unique feeling that she did not want to give up. She finally stopped. But unfortunately it turned out only to be long enough for her to now move her right hand through the opening of his shorts below and she now grabbed his bare scrotum under his underwear.

Later in life Brent would realize his was a common routine. Girls were always fascinated by the balls and their handy carrying case. If you allow them, they could play with your ball sack for hours. After several minutes of her continuing to play with his testicles under the shorts he started to move his body downward hopefully giving her a hint that she should move her hand up.

She took his hint and tried to move her hand up. But fitting her arm through the bottom of his shorts was not working. She pulled her hand out. But now she grabbed his hard cock from the outside of the material. At least things were now slightly better. She was at least grabbing his cock. But through the material he could barely feel it. It went downhill from there. She continued to squeeze just as she had been doing with his sack. She was squeezing so hard he practically was wincing from the pain. He slid up on the sofa and pulled away.

He had a choice to make. Would he roll back over in which case she would probably go back to bed, or would he let her continue? All this was being done in his "sleep". He decided to move back down from the sofa. However, before doing so he grabbed the waistband of his shorts and underwear and started to slide them down halfway so they were now in the middle of his butt underneath him. By doing so, the head of his erect cock was now sticking above the waistband on top. It was time to see how she handles things with a hard cock staring at her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.