Early 80's Excitement - Cover

Early 80's Excitement

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Chapter 11: The Hints Continue

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Hints Continue - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

Sherry and he were standing outside Old Chicago just after 11PM. There were lots of other kids standing outside waiting for rides. His mom pulled up in the tan station wagon. He wanted to climb in the backseat with Sherry, but realized it was best if he jumped in front.

"How was the rest of your day?" His mom asked.

"Great." They both replied simultaneously.

"The lines died down a lot later tonight," Brent explained, "a lot of people left about the same time you did" he told his mom.

"Well that's good, because I was certainly getting tired of waiting in line all the time," Said his mother from a different generation. She continued," I don't know about you too, but I am totally exhausted."

Brent did not want to readily admitted, but he was also. It had been a big day. It certainly started out as being the biggest day of his life. And the day continued to be wonderful throughout. He had a wonderful time with her. Their plan to pretend she was asleep and ignore anything happened was working perfectly. He then noticed the silence as his mind had been fondly remembering the morning for a bit too long.

"I am too," Sherry interjected and covering for him.

"Sorry," he said, "I was thinking about something else". But I'm beat too. I'll certainly sleep well tonight. Plus, I've got to get up early to run," he reminded his mom while smiling at Sherry. At this point they both knew why he actually would be getting up early.

As soon as they got home, his mom went upstairs to bed.

"Night," she told both of them. "Make sure you both go to bed right away."

"Night, mom," he replied.

"Night, Aunt Pat. Thanks for picking us up," Sherry said gratefully.

He thought to himself about what she said. Aunt Pat. On the one hand, the reminder that she was practically his cousin made him uneasy. But on the other hand, it was a huge turn on.

"You're welcome," she uttered the last words before she closed her bedroom door.

"Well, good night," he said to Sherry as he pulled up beside the sofa. The blanket was perfectly folded at the "foot" and the pillow lay on top of it. His mom had prepared his temporary bed. He then thought about whether or not his mother had been in his room and seen his bed. Whenever he came on his own he usually caught everything on toilet paper or at the very least cleaned up the mess. He'd rather not think about what happened this morning in the aftermath.

Her voice brought him back to the present. "Good night," she replied.

She was just about to turn and head down the hallway. While he still had eye contact, he decided to make a statement," I'm so tired tonight I could sleep through anything". His smile was big and devious as he said so.

"I'm not so sure how I'll sleep," she said coyly. "I may end up waking up in the middle of the night."

His smile got even bigger. He was pretty certain she understood his comment.

She walked down the hallway and he stopped what he was doing to watch her the whole way. He still was not tired of seeing her ass in those Jordache jeans. As she turned into his bedroom he turned to his alarm clock and set it for just before Dawn. As excited as he was for another encounter, he was so exhausted he felt this time he needed an alarm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.