Early 80's Excitement
Chapter 10: Sunday at Old Chicago

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sunday at Old Chicago - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

The day had started out great. It was going to continue to be a good one. Today they were going to Old Chicago. It was the world's only indoor amusement park. And it was right there in his hometown of Bolingbrook Illinois! The village was to decide between a shopping mall or the amusement park. To his delight and every other kid in town, they chose the amusement park.

His parents chose Sunday because the crowds were lighter. The day was what you would expect at an amusement park. There were many times as Brent and Sherry were standing in line together that they would bump into each other. He could truly remember how good it felt each and every time he touched her. He was certain she felt the same way.

When it came time for dinner, the two of them had to meet up with their parents. They were all ready to go home.

"Can Sherry and I stay?" Brent pleaded.

Just as he had figured, she was okay with the idea. Once his mom had nodded affirmatively, his dad quickly concurred.

"I will come back and pick you up out in front right after 11 o'clock." She told him. At the same time, his dad was handing him a $20 bill.

Wayne gave Sherry a $20 bill as well. "Have fun," he told the two of them. Within seconds they were off and running together on their own.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.