Early 80's Excitement - Cover

Early 80's Excitement

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Chapter 7: Saturday Aftermath

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Saturday Aftermath - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

The cold toilet was no longer deterrence. He instantly took off his shorts and sat back on the toilet rubbing his cock now with his usual right hand. Normally, he would take out enough toilet paper and lay it down to catch the fruits of his labor. There was no thought this time. Instinct had taken over and he wanted to come as fast as possible. It did not take long either. After several strokes of his hand he knew he was close. When it first hit him, the ejaculation felt stronger than ever. He was actually afraid it may hit the decorative towel hanging on towel rack on the wall in front of him. He didn't care. The sensation he was feeling was more than he had ever felt before. With one final stroke from the head to the base he completely erupted. The white semen literally spurted further than he had ever seen. It did not hit the towel, but it did make it all the way to the wall. As he leaned back, he could see low on the wall three large wet spots of white cum dripping down about to reach the baseboard.

He wanted to go ahead and clean it up quickly; but he needed another minute to rest. He actually leaned back and closed his eyes. Then it hit him. Was she doing the same thing? He quickly grabbed toilet paper and ran to the wall. He wiped the mess up and while doing so put his ear to the wall. He was now standing there naked below the waist with his cock still slightly erect. He listened for a little bit longer, yet ultimately heard nothing but silence. He anticipated doing this again tomorrow morning. He thought to himself that tomorrow he would instantly come in here afterward and listen to see if he could hear her. If she was masturbating he might hear her moaning or perhaps even having an orgasm. He figured he could always jack off with his ear against the wall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.