Early 80's Excitement - Cover

Early 80's Excitement

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Chapter 6: Saturday Morning and Sherry 'Sleeps' with Brent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Saturday Morning and Sherry 'Sleeps' with Brent - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

He knew in his heart of hearts that she was probably awake last night. That's what gave him even more strength to go ahead and turn the knob. If she indeed was awake last night and she let him do that, then she would be willing to do it again, right? He pushed the door open slightly inside. The curtains were drawn so it was still rather dark. But there was just enough light so he could see. She was lying on her belly on the left side of the bed. So again he could easily reach her. He quietly walked into the room and gently closed the door until he could barely hear it latch.

He now could see that the sheets and blankets were totally off her. Did she kick them off in the night? Or did she hear him when he was in the bathroom and quickly move them aside as he entered? He didn't care. All he knew was he could see her entire body. Yet this time not only could he see her shapely ass, but he could see her bare legs all the way down. Her light blue nightshirt had ridden up slightly on the right. This exposed her pale yellow panties. At least he thought they were yellow. It may have been the morning light coming through the curtains. He took several more steps forward and now stood next to her. Yellow indeed, he confirmed to himself.

Last night he was hesitant, this morning not so much. He decided right then and there just to go ahead and touch the yellow material enveloping her ass. His right hand moved forward to her right cheek. The difference now versus last night was night and day. Last night he was feeling the hard stiff denim as he rubbed her butt. Now however, it was only soft cotton between his fingertips and her soft ass. In fact, he was amazed at how soft and flexible the flesh between his fingers was.

He moved his hand from the right cheek over to the left. Of course, it felt the same. Within seconds though, he decided to find out how both together felt. He lifted his right hand and before the imprint on her left cheek was gone his left hand moved down and filled the void. In the same fluid motion his right hand now cupped the right side of her ass. He turned his shoulders to face the top of the bed and apply more pressure downward. He now was putting most of his weight down on her ass as he squeezed in a way that could be considered hard yet still soft. Despite his increased attention, his motion was still very slow. Nevertheless, it was beginning to be slightly more rhythmic in nature.

It was now time to move downward. As he did so, the cotton material disappeared and he could feel her bare flesh on his fingertips. Her thighs were miraculous! He continued to rub the back of her thighs gently with his fingertips. He then started to massage them with his whole hand. He was working on the left side because it was closest. But every once in a while he went to the right and massaged that leg so it would not feel left out. Sherry was still "asleep". He figured she was awake. But they both realized this was the way they were going to deal with it. If she was asleep, they didn't have to acknowledge it, talk about it, or deal with the emotions and confusing aspects. This way, they could simply act on their urges. Looking back, it was a pretty brilliant plan.

He moved back to her left thigh. He continued to rub it with his right hand and he moved his left hand back to her left cheek. This time, he slid his hand under the underwear. His left hand moved rapidly under the material and over her entire ass. Although the skin on her legs was smooth, her ass felt so much better under the yellow material.

It was time to try something else. He continued to slowly massage her bare ass with his left hand but now he moved his right hand up her leg and began to probe. He was completely unfamiliar with the female anatomy in person. But in recent months the magazines showed him all the detail between a woman's legs. He had an idea what was behind those panties and underneath her. Yet he had no idea what to expect as he began to move his hand further towards it. Despite all the pictures he had seen, he still was thinking the entrance was in the front. He did not fully realize that it was down below, close to where he was starting to reach.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.