Early 80's Excitement
Chapter 5: Rise and Shine on Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Rise and Shine on Saturday Morning - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

Early the next morning, Brent got up and was ready to start his morning run. All summer he had been getting up with the sun and running throughout the town. It was early and everyone was still asleep. He got himself off the sofa and walked down the hallway to his bathroom. The bathroom was right next to his bedroom where Sherry was sleeping. When he finished peeing, he looked down at his cock in his hand. He considered jacking off like he did most mornings. But he usually did so laying on his bed.

In his normal routine, he would pull his unusually heavy suitcase down from the top of his closet. After unzipping the black bag and lifting the lid, he would then choose which of the many pornographic magazines would assist him in his task. About a year ago, he actually got the nerve to walk up to the teller at the counter of the White Hen Pantry and ask for Playboy. The teller sold it to him without any questions or fanfare. This continued for a couple months until he got the nerve to ask for a Penthouse. Again, no questions or concerns, only more graphic pictures for him to use when he masturbated. In the very recent months, he now had been asking for High Society magazine. Although these were slightly more expensive than the others, there were always one or two more female layouts within the magazine. Of course, the photos of these women in most cases left nothing to the imagination.

As he stood over the toilet with his dick in his hand, at that moment he wanted so badly to see these women he had become so familiar with in recent months. The High Society magazines piqued his interest so much more because of how much the photos really showed. He never fully understood what exactly everything entailed between a woman's legs. He obviously was interested in these, so this allowed him see and learn much more in recent months. "That's about the closest I'll ever get to it for a while," he thought to himself.

He could go ahead and pleasure himself now. He started to pull his shorts down, yet he realized he really didn't feel like sitting on the cold hard toilet. Plus he worried about the fact that perhaps Sherry would hear him. Not that he was loud. Yet if she happened to wake up and approach the bathroom door she might be able to hear his arm during its quick motions. So he let go of the elastic in his left hand and his shorts quickly rose up covering his semi erect cock. That was twice in less than 12 hours he had to forgo the pleasure that he usually gave himself 2 to 3 times a day.

As he was leaving the bathroom, instead of turning left back into the family room he couldn't help himself. He turned to the right and stood facing the doorway right next to the bathroom. She was in there. She was in his room right now, sleeping in his bed. He quickly thought to himself about last night. When she was sleeping then he was able to feel her ass through her jeans and explore her body. This morning however, she would not be wearing those Calvin Klein's, would she?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.