Early 80's Excitement - Cover

Early 80's Excitement

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Chapter 4: Music and More on Friday Night

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Music and More on Friday Night - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

When the two of them got back they greeted their parents. They took a few minutes to explain where they were. Sherry confirmed to her mom that Brent's school was bigger than hers. They grabbed some sodas and went down to Brent's room.

Brent had a milk crate that he used to hold his records. He pulled it out from beside his dresser and the Styx album was the second one back just behind "Hi Infidelity" by REO Speedwagon.

"You know this one, don't you?" He asked as he pointed to the REO record.

"Of course," She defended herself. He had figured she knew that one. It had been out a little longer than Paradise Theater.

He took the record out and set it on the turntable. Before he picked up the needle, he tossed the record's cover on her lap as she sat on his bed. He turned and quickly placed the needle on the first track.

As "Rockin' the Paradise" started to play loudly he spoke up over the music. "This is what they started their concert with," He told her.

He realized it was perhaps a little too loud. He did not want his mom in here. So he turned it down. This allowed them to talk while listening to the music. His room was small. The square footage only allowed his dressers, his double bed, and a very small walkway between the two. For that reason, the only place he could sit was on the bed right next to her. He could've sat further away, but instead he sat directly next to her. He wanted to look at the cover at the same time, so he pulled up close to her. Once again, he smelled the baby powder scent. She did not move away or hesitate at all as he rubbed against her and they read the liner notes together.

After the Styx album, he played REO. The records and the conversation continued until late that night. A couple times he ran back upstairs to get more Coke for both of them and once his mom came in and checked on them.

It was probably pushing midnight and he was tired as he sat on the far side of his bed with his back against the headboard looking down the bed. She was lying beside him on her belly. They had been talking this way for the last 30 to 45 min. But in the last 10 minutes or so her words were getting quieter and several times she uttered words that made no sense. It was apparent that she was now asleep.

He was still awake. He sat there and just looked at how great she looked. Her light blue Oxford had come un-tucked and her body looked great in blue. It looked even better with her dark blue Jordache jeans. That was what he was watching right now. Her ass was amazing! So much so he wanted to touch it.

That would be crazy, he thought to himself. But he did not think negatively like this for long. Instead, he slid down a little bit and his right hand touched the right cheek of her picture-perfect ass. He rubbed his hand up and down her cheek and about the third time he moved down he began to stroke the back of her thigh as well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.