Early 80's Excitement
Chapter 3: An Evening Walk

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: An Evening Walk - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

The weekend started out immediately like all the previous weekends at their grandmothers. There was an obvious tension between the two of them. There also was an obvious attraction. Just like all the previous summer visits, they continually found themselves trying to be alone. Brent's little sister obviously felt like tagging along the majority of the time. Sherry & Brent never said it out loud, but it was clear that they both were working together towards a common goal. How could they be alone?

Friday evening after dinner there was still a little bit of daylight. Brent offered to take her for a walk and show her the high school. This was the high school he would be attending next year. The school had been built about when he was a kid just one block away from his home. Instead of being on a bus for 45 minutes like middle school, he could walk to school in less than 5 minutes. If he were to cut through his neighbors' backyard, he would be there in 3 minutes. As Brent began to walk tonight however, he made certain that the pace would allow the walk to take much, much longer.

They walked side-by-side, past three houses to the first street where they needed to turn. As they stopped at the street to look both ways, his hand brushed against hers. Based on his "prior experiences" with women, any other time the signals would've been blatant and he would have taken her hand in his. Instead, both of them pulled their hands away. But the retreat was oh so slow. As if you could read both of their minds and the confusion going on. They both wanted to hold hands, they both wanted more than that. But again, they couldn't do that ... could they?

They continued to leisurely walk as they approached the high school parking lot. He directed them towards the back door entrance. After a short walk across the empty back parking lot, they came to a wide sidewalk. To their left they passed two big garage doors.

"What's in there?" Sherry asked him.

"That's where they have auto mechanics class," he answered. He had never been in there, but he was grateful he was able to answer her.

They continued to walk down the large sidewalk as they approached the back entrance to the school. Their walk was now almost in what seemed to be an alcove. The tall, dark brick walls were on both sides of them and the waning light outside now was vanishing as they walked further toward the doors.

She picked up her pace to a jog as she ran ahead. She quickly pushed her face up against the glass of the door on the right. This gave him a perfect view of her from behind. Even though there was limited light, her ass looked fabulous in those jeans. He couldn't help having these thoughts. He went to the right of her and looked in the window. Like her, he placed his face as close to the glass as possible.

"What is that? The cafeteria?" She quizzed him.

"Yes," he replied after a slight hesitation because he was not sure exactly what she was pointing to.

She turned her head the other way. "And what's that to the right?"

He turned but could see nothing because he was so far to the right. "What are you talking about?"

"Right there!" She moved to the right and pushed up next to him.

She now stood where he had been and looked again. "You can't see it from here, move this way."

She grabbed him by the waist on both sides and pulled him away from the glass. He instinctively turned. As he did so they bumped into each other and stopped for a second. There was very little light, and they now stood face to face hesitating. It quickly became awkward.

"Here, come this way." she explained as she grabbed him at the waist again pushing him backwards.

At first he did not want to go and instead she bumped into him instead of moving him backwards. Her breasts pushed against his chest. He could smell her. She smelled like baby powder. He guessed it was her body spray – another popular fad of the early 80s. There was one more slight hesitation from both of them, and then she turned.

"Over here," she told him.

She grabbed his hand as she went to the far left corner and pushed his body up against the glass door. She pulled up behind him on her tippy toes. She was pointing over his shoulder and he could feel her breath on his neck.

She quizzed him, "Behind those doors to the right. What's in there?"

He did not answer right away because he was thinking other thoughts. Those doors were the last thing on his mind. Her smell and her breath coupled with the fact that she had pushed his crotch up against the door caused his penis to slightly harden. It felt good as the shaft of his penis pushed hard against the glass. He even moved his hips upward slightly to enhance the sensation.

"What is it?" She asked him again.

"Oh, that's the gym" he finally replied after regaining his senses.

"Okay, that makes sense" she said.

Sherry backed away but Brent remained with his erect cock pushed against the glass. Partially because it felt good, but primarily because he was embarrassed she may see his erection he turned around. Then, before he knew it she was running the other direction. "Wait up!" He reluctantly turned and hollered. She didn't even know where she was going. He picked up the pace, but wanted her to stop running back down the sidewalk.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.