I Hate That Bitch - Cover

I Hate That Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by mikoli5763

Chapter 2

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cheating wife and husband's reaction

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It had been five years since Mel and I had moved from Tennessee to Colorado and I had began to relax in regards to Pam, the bitch who was responsible for us moving in the first place. That was why I was a little shocked by what Mel had to tell me when I returned home from work one evening.

"Stan, I received a letter from Pam today in the mail." My wife of twenty years told me.

"What did you do with it?" I inquired of the love of my life.

"I burned it like I told you I would." Mel exclaimed to me as she rushed into my arms. "I didn't even open it."

I pulled Mel into my lap as I sat down in my recliner. I began kissing her and fondling her 34B cup breasts. I stood her up in front of me so I could unfasten her jeans before I stripped them and her panties down to the floor in one motion. I bent lower so I could get my mouth on her mound and the slit underneath it. I urged her to the living room carpet in front of my recliner and began to lick and suck her pussy and clit. When she had came from my ministrations, I unzipped my fly and placed my rigid pole to the entrance of her pink center. I slammed my turgid rod home in one stroke eliciting a squeal of pleasure from Mel. I fucked her with a hard and fast pace which had us both cumming within seconds of each other after ten minutes. We lay on the floor kissing and cuddling with each other. Mel jumped up and ran as best as she could while holding her jeans up off the floor when we smelt something burning in the kitchen. Fortunately it was only some fat from the roast she was cooking that bubbled out of the pan and onto the oven element. I decided to talk to Mel about Pam after dinner.

"Honey, I've been thinking about what we are going to do about Pam. If she has our mailing address, I'm guessing she'll show up sooner or later. I won't share you with her and will divorce you this time if you give into her like you did before." I told my dear wife as she got a distressed look on her face.

"Oh Stan, I don't know what to do. It's like she has some kind of mind control on me. I can't resist her when she starts trying to get me into her bed again. I love you and don't want to lose you, but I don't think I can stop when Pam tells me she wants me. Please help me resist her." My by that time sobbing wife implored of me.

"We need to find out her intentions so the next letter she sends you; we'll open and read it together." I told her as I gathered her into my arms.

Two weeks later, I saw the letter on the end table beside my recliner. The return address label said Steve and Pamela Harmon and I was surprised from finding out that Pam had married. I left it where it lay and went to find Mel. She was in our bedroom and I could see anxiety on her face.

"What's wrong, baby? Nothing bad is going to happen as long as you tell me everything even if you think it'll make me mad, okay?" I told her as I held my arms open for her. Mel smiled at me and came to me where we stood hugging each other silently.

"Let's get this over with and see what the bitch's intentions are." I told Mel as I led her back to the living room.

We sat on the couch and read the letter together.

"Dear Missy:

You must not have gotten my other letter. I bet that bastard husband of yours saw it first and threw it away without telling you. My husband Steve is working on getting transferred to Boulder by his company. When he does, we can be together again. He's not a stick in the mud like your fuddy-duddy husband; he enjoys seeing me make love to another woman. I will keep you informed as to when we should be arriving in Boulder. I can't wait to make love to that beautiful body you have again. Until later. Your true love, Pam."

I could see the conflict in Mel's face as she folded the letter and returned it to the envelope. I sat beside her while rubbing her arm lightly and whispering "I love you" to her. After the tension had left her body, I thought it might be okay to talk about the letter.

"Mel, you need to write her back and tell her the truth about the first letter. You also need to tell her not to come to Boulder. She needs to know that I'm your true love. I am, aren't I?"

"Yes Stan. Yes, you are. I'll write her but it won't do any good. You read the letter; she still considers me hers." Mel managed to say before she burst into tears.

Mel did write her letter to Pam and as she predicted; it did not do any good. Pam's next letter said that she and Steve should be in Boulder in a couple of months. I talked to Mel and got her to promise me she would have no personal contact with Pam unless I was around. That included phone calls and all other correspondence. Pam and Steve did move to Boulder. Mel wanted to invite them to our house but I nixed that idea. I did not want that bitch in my house. Mel would always ignore Pam's calls until I was home and could listen in on them. Whenever Pam would start talking about the sex they had enjoyed together in the past I would motion for Mel to end the call. I knew Pam hated me as much as I hated her because Mel always used me as the reason she had to get off the phone so quick.

After two months of avoiding them and all the interrupted phone calls, Pam called one night with a plan to get Mel back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.