I Married a Virgin - Cover

I Married a Virgin

Copyright© 2014 by Barneyr

Chapter 1

I am a much sadder but wiser man today than I was just a year ago. Then, I thought I had the perfect marriage; I had a beautiful wife and two fantastic children, and I was on the fast track to success. Now I sit at home and wonder where it all went wrong.

Let me start at the beginning and let my tale unfold. I'm Robert Lawrence Simpson; I'm fast approaching thirty-one, six feet tall and weigh 185 pounds. I have sandy blond hair that is thinning a little but still all there. I have two great children whom I love unconditionally and until six months ago, I was a happily married man to my lovely wife, Melissa Ann Simpson, nee Taylor.

It all started when I was fifteen. Melissa Taylor showed up one morning in my high school, Henderson High in Pflugerville, Texas. I was a sophomore in high school, and as we were getting our morning announcements over the PA, in walked this angel, five foot six, raven haired and built like the proverbial brick shithouse. She was probably a 34B with a slim waist, and an ass that I would follow forever. She had just transferred from somewhere back east, northeast to be accurate, but where exactly no one knew for sure. Her accent was from the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey or northeast Pennsylvania. She never said where she was from, just up north.

I and every other male in that classroom, including Mr. Henry, our teacher, was drooling and making goo-goo eyes at this new girl. However, early on we all found out that the fresh angel was an Ice Princess. She was totally unattainable and had a mouth a sailor would envy. The filth and venom that could spew from those perfect lips could melt steel faster than superman with his x-ray eyes.

I got to know Melissa Ann, certainly not Mel, or Lissa, because we rode the same bus to and from school. Our school was surrounded by two fairly new subdivisions, but all the rest of the school boundaries were up to ten miles away. So most of the kids either drove or rode the bus, depending upon their age and financial status. Melissa Ann lived two streets over and down from me in the same subdivision, and we rode the bus together each school day.

I was pretty much a loner due to my being the resident geek on our bus. I was smarter than most of the kids on the bus, including some of the seniors. I was already taking junior-level courses in some of my electives. I had finished my Algebra I, and II, both Plain and Solid Geometry and I was just about finished with Advanced Math. Next was pre-calculus and then calculus, and I would be done with math. I had taken biology and chemistry, and physics was to follow on my sciences list. We even had some electronics classes at our school, and I planned to take them too. I planned to have more than enough courses done, so I could graduate in January of my senior year. That way, I would have a whole semester head start in college. I also knew that I might be a big fish in our small pond, but to jump into a large university would just about swamp me, so my plans were to go to our local community college for at least a year or two to get my feet wet being a small fish in a bigger pond before jumping into the lake of a big college.

I guess that from the talk on the bus, Melissa Ann gathered I was the smart one as everyone on the bus asked me to explain things they couldn't understand. Within a month of her arrival, Melissa was asking me questions, and I was helping her with her studies. We became friends of a sort, but nothing more than study buddies.

I graduated with honors, with a scholarship in my pocket, and I approached Texas State University (TSU) with a proposition concerning my scholarship. I wanted at least a year to eighteen months with ACC (Austin Community College) to get my freshman and sophomore prerequisites out of the way, and then I would start the scholarship with my major and minor courses in architecture and design. They thought it was a great idea and eighteen months later I was enrolled at TSU working on my degree in architectural engineering and design. While in ACC, I had taken the CAD design and drafting courses, so I had that going for me in my design work.

I was about halfway through my senior year at TSU when I met Melissa again. Actually, she looked me up as she had some questions regarding her statistics and probabilities class. It started out as study dates and then turned into escorting each other to some events, and a few parties. Before the semester was over, we were actually dating. No one could figure out how geeky me could melt the Ice Queen's cold heart and fiery tongue. Less than six months after graduation we tied the knot.

When we first started getting serious, Melissa told me that she was a virgin and would stay that way until the wedding night. I said that I was cool with that, and although we did fool around some with oral and manual manipulation, i.e. hand jobs and finger fucking; we did not consummate our love until the wedding night; and not really then either.

Let me explain. I knew she had her maidenhead since I could feel it when we played out our sexual games, and I felt that it didn't give much during our play, but I never figured that I couldn't break it come wedding night.

We started with a blow job for me to take the stress off and allow me to get her more than ready for the main event. Then I kissed and licked every inch of her body as she experienced about seven explosive orgasms. We were ready now for the breaking of her cherry, and as I slowly inserted my dick head to her virgin passage, I banged against her barrier. I tried easing in, pushing slow, and steady to gain access to her molten center, but no amount of steady pressure would do the deed. So we tried with her on top, she dropped down on me, and as she did, she screamed in pain as did I. She flew off me and curled into a fetal ball, and sobbed as I grabbed my shrunken cock and hoped that it wasn't broken. Once I knew I was still in one piece, I tried to cuddle and support my bride, and it became very evident that surgery would be required for me to gain access to her feminine charms.

I held my bride all night, spoke soothing words to her, and assured her that I was not mad. I said that we would get this fixed. I was there for her whatever may come. The earliest appointment with her gynecologist was next week, so until then, oral, and manual was the norm.

I went with Melissa to the doctor, we explained our predicament, and after an exam, he said it would take just a few moments, and my blushing bride would be ready to take home.

Melissa said he had to cut the whole hymen away as it was several millimeters thick and very tough. She was sore for sure, but the doctor said no sex at all for at least a couple of weeks. He had to stitch up a couple of places where the hymen was attached to her vaginal wall. He had never seen a hymen that thick or that firmly attached before. The good news was that after that, we should be good to go.

Needless to say, those two weeks were maybe the longest two weeks of our lives. We cuddled and talked, and loved on each other, letting the other know that our love was strong. We promised that our love would never break under any outside pressure. I really wish that one thing had been as true as we promised each other. However, I'm getting ahead of myself here.

Our new wedding night was everything we each had hoped for and was actually better since we had waited and now the anticipation had built to massive proportions. However, the wait was well worth it. Our new wedding night started Friday afternoon right after we both got home from work and lasted until Sunday evening about six. We were both wiped out; I think my sperm tank was empty, and I just knew it would take a week even to fill half way back up. Melissa was walking funny on Monday morning and had a smile you couldn't chisel off with a jack hammer. Of course so was my smile.


Life went on for the better part of a year when one morning Melissa woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom. I knew what I hoped had happened, but I waited patiently for my love's return.

"Well Rob, I guess that tells us what I felt was true since last week. I think I'm pregnant."

"Come here you sexy thing, come let me hold and love on my baby's momma." We cuddled in bed and discussed names. We did have to get up and go to work, but Melissa promised she would make the appointment to confirm our blessed event.

Mary Ann Simpson came along seven and a half months later and then the next year Jason Henry Simpson appeared.


Things went well for quite a while and a year or so after Mary Ann started school we had a pretty bad scare. Melissa started throwing up again, and we thought great, another child, but it was not to be. Something happened and we lost the fetus at three months. Another girl we named Sophia Marie. The doctor told us later that when he would do the DNC that it would be advisable if Melissa had a hysterectomy to prevent further complications. It appeared that somehow, her womb had moved and was twisted causing the miscarriage. We both discussed it and we agreed that it was the right thing to do.

I did wonder how her womb could have become dislodged and twisted and later asked the doctor what would cause that. He said that it could be caused by a heavy blow to the abdomen or a large object or other device being viscously rammed into her womb.

Now I knew that Melissa had a vibrator, but the damn thing was only about seven inches long and would never have caused such damage, so it made me wonder what had happened.

This occurred about four to five weeks after Melissa started coming home later, on some Friday nights after having a couple of drinks with the girls. For the last six months they met every other Friday night to wind down a little especially after Tax season. They normally left work at 4:00 and then the drive home took another half hour. Then it started being just a couple of hours like 7:30 to 8:00 instead of the 5:30 to 6:30 of before. Then, about three weeks after the DNC, she didn't come home until after eleven. She was pretty hammered and I helped her upstairs and figured I would talk to her in the morning. Yeah right. Saturday morning Mary Ann woke me up asking where mommy was.

I looked to my right where Melissa should have been and no one was there. After being as drunk as she was last night I expected her to sleep it off this morning, but she wasn't in the bed. I asked Mary Ann to get her brother up, and I would fix breakfast. I quickly did my bathroom chores and was downstairs to find Melissa's car was gone, but then I remembered that someone had driven her home, so maybe she went to pick up her car.

As we ate breakfast, I tried to call Melissa's cell phone and got her voice mail. This was getting weird. I took the kids to the park and let them have some fun while I sat at a picnic bench while I went through my phone list to see if anyone we knew had seen my wife. I was calling everyone that I knew that could have remotely seen my wife last night or today. The children and I walked over to Mickey D's for lunch and then went back to the park to play. I called home several times but just got our answering machine. I was really getting worried.

Finally, at four in the afternoon I was able to get a hold of Becky Schrader who worked on the same floor as Melissa.

"Becky, this is Rob Simpson. Have you seen Melissa today?"

"Oh hi Rob. No I haven't seen her since last night when we were leaving the Purple Tiger Lounge. She was headed to her car, and I was going to mine."

"When was that Becky?"

"Oh that had to be late, probably around 7:30 or 8:00 at the latest because I was home by 8:30. We got to talking about some new software we are getting and lost track of time, so we were a little late last night.

"Is something wrong Rob? You sure don't sound alright."

"No, no, I'm fine; I guess she had a hair appointment today she didn't tell me about. I haven't seen her since she came home last night is all, and she didn't leave a note. I'm sure it's nothing, thanks Becky. I'll talk to you later."

If Melissa had gone to her car at 7:30 last night, and didn't get home until almost 11:30, then where the hell had she been for three hours? I gave up, and put the kids in the car to go home. I then drove over to the Purple Tiger Lounge and Melissa's car was not there. Okay she should be home by now I figured and so I drove straight home.

Melissa's car was not at home, and she wasn't either. I called the local police and they pretty much laughed at me. They told me someone had to be gone 24 to 36 hours before a complaint can be made. That pissed me off severely. So I got on the internet and looked it up. In Texas a report can be taken immediately and "once a local law enforcement agency receives a report, it must begin its investigation with due diligence. However, if the person is a child in danger, or an adult suffering from Alzheimer's or dementia, it must begin its investigation immediately." So I guess due diligence for a missing wife is 24 to 36 hours or when they feel like it.

So I called the DPS (Department of Public Safety – State Police) and reported my wife missing. The clothes she had worn on Friday were still in the hamper where I put them last night, but I noticed her light blue blouse and black knee-length skirt was missing. How I knew for sure was that they had been hanging on her closet door since I did the laundry on Thursday evening. I wasn't sure what shoes because with like 30 pairs who could tell. Yeah I know another woman could tell, but not me. I gave the officer I talked to all the information about her car as well and I even emailed a picture of her to him.

"Now Mr. Simpson, please be aware that a lot of wives like to get away by themselves, once in a while and she may just be at one of the malls shopping. I'm sure that she will be home soon and this will all be a silly mistake. But we will keep you informed and if she comes home, please call us and we will close the investigation."

That call was at 6:00pm on Saturday evening. Sunday evening at 7:05pm, Melissa comes waltzing into the kitchen from the garage and says, "What's for supper, Rob?"

Mary Ann and Jason heard their mother's voice and ran to hug her and tell her all about their weekend and all the fun they had with daddy. Then, came the question I knew was coming, but dreaded.

Mary Ann said, "Momma where were you? We had lots of fun with Daddy, but we missed you."

"Rob, didn't you tell them I was going to see my parents this weekend? I left you a note."

"We'll talk later Mel. You go play with your children; they missed you all weekend. We can talk after bedtime." I barely kept the anger in my voice in check. I think by the time I finished that last sentence Melissa knew I was pissed. I never call her Mel, unless I'm mad. She had to know I had found no note.

However, as I was getting things ready for supper, I opened the fridge and closed it right back again. There, underneath one of the many magnets on the fridge door, was a hastily scribbled note that said, "Going to my parents, see you Sunday. Love M"

Now I know damn well that note was not there before Mel came in. I looked at the paper; it was a scrap from some receipt. The lettering was pretty faded, but when I held it up to the light, it read Bide-A-Way Motel. The date that I could read was for either six weeks ago or a year ago as the last two numbers of the date were not there. Now there could be an argument that the receipt was for a year ago due to the deterioration of the lettering, but with the sunny days we have had here lately it very well could have been six weeks ago if the receipt had been in her car.

I immediately called DPS and spoke to a Lt. Dawson. I let them know that my wife had indeed just come home and that she said she was at her parent's home in Waco. Her parents had moved there about a year ago for her father's job. He was real close to retirement from them and Ted wanted to stay until he could retire at 68. The company that he worked for in Round Rock expanded too much to stay in the area and had found a new location in Waco that allowed for their continued expansion.

Lt. Dawson is who I had spoken to the day before, and he said that they had patrols out looking for her car on the interstate but had not seen her car. I thanked him and said that I really appreciated everything they had done, and that I hoped I never had to call again.

After I had tucked both children into bed and read a story to Jason, I went back to the living room to talk to Melissa, and she wasn't there. I checked the kitchen, and garage; her car was still there, but where the hell was she? I went back to our bedroom; she was sound asleep in our bed.

I had half a mind to wake her and ask her what the fuck was going on. Then I had an idea. I went back to the kitchen and called her father, Ted Taylor in Waco.

"Hello?"

"Ted, this is Rob; I wanted to call and let you know Melissa got home okay tonight. I hope you had a good visit. I wish I had known earlier that Melissa was going up there; we could have brought the kids to see you."

"Rob, what are you talking about? Lissa hasn't been up to see us since about two months ago when you all came up after that problem our Lissa had." Ted always did call Melissa as his Lissa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.